A Couple Explore With Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Green Light Means Go!
5k words
4.63
64.8k
57
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read these stories in order chronologically. It will make the stories more enjoyable if you know the back story on the couples.

As Dawn and I reached the back door, I realized my cock was still hard as a rock. I wanted to give myself a couple more minutes to let my hard on go down, so I turned around and went straight to the refrigerator for 4 more beers. As I grabbed the cans, I thought about the few women that have caused my cock to stay hard after I just blew my load and mentally checked the box next to Dawn's name.

As I turned back around with the beers in my hand, Dawn reached out and took 2 of them from me.

Dawn said, "Bill and I already gave each other the green light."

She pulled my hand and said, "Let's go into our bedroom."

I said, "What's a green light?"

She said, "Yeah. We want you and Shari to be our first."

"Believe me Dawn, I want you to be our first. But, Shari and I haven't clarified anything. This can be a great thing for a long time and I don't want to screw it up."

Then Dawn said in concern, "I hope I didn't scare you away."

"Scare me away?"

"I forgot to tell you I squirt a lot."

I excitedly said, "Hell no! That turned me on even more!"

Dawn then smiled and asked, "Are you going to just ask her bluntly?"

"I think the best way is to just tell her that I'm ready for more and hope she agrees."

With that, we smiled at each other and walked down the stairs where we found Bill and Shari wading in the waist deep water. We both went directly to our spouses and handed them a beer. The mood was slightly awkward and quiet, but everyone seemed to be in good spirits.

Shari grabbed my hand and said, "Lets' go for a swim." She led me to deeper water and we swam out, careful not to spill our beer. When we stopped, Shari turned to me, gave me a huge smile and wrapped her little body around mine. She looked so fucking amazing and more beautiful than I've ever seen her, except for maybe on our wedding day.

She asked, "So how was it?"

I said, "Better than I expected."

"I bet. Your dick is still hard."

We both laughed.

I asked her, "How was it for you?"

"Amazing. I mean, it was a little strange being sexual with someone else, but it was a great experience."

I asked, "Do you want more?"

Shari replied, "Right now I want you. Let's go back to our room."

I wanted to make love to Shari more at this moment than I had ever wanted to in our entire relationship. When we turned around to head back in, we saw Bill and Dawn quickly walking up the stairs and into the bungalow. Shari and I made our way up and took a quick shower together at the top of the stairs. Shari gave my hard on a few tugs and into the bungalow we went. Bill and Dawn's bedroom door was shut so I was pretty certain they were just as turned on as we were and had already started fucking.

When Shari and I went into our bedroom, I carefully laid her onto the bed. I sensually kissed her neck and worked my way down to her sweet bald pussy. As I softly nibbled on her labia, all I could think about was how my friend had just tasted this pussy not too long ago. My cock was stiff as a board as I savored the thought of Bill eating my wife out.

After just a few moments, Shari pulled back and said, "No. Make love to me."

I moved my body up and pushed my hard cock deep inside Shari's wet pussy. I know she likes it rough when she's really turned on, so I pushed her knees back toward her chest and started pounding her pussy as hard as I could. Shari let out a cry and began weeping loudly in pleasure as I thrust in and out of her with perfect rhythm.

She said, "Oh Baby....I love you so much!"

This was probably the most intense sex Shari and I had ever had. I had never felt closer to her than at this moment and our love for each other was stronger than ever. My wife is the most loving woman in the world and I didn't want to stop showing her how much I loved her back.

Shari reached her hand down and began rubbing her clit as I continued pounding her with everything I had.

"Ohhhh Chuck! Ohhhh Chuck!"

It wasn't long before we both quickly reached orgasm together. I shot my load deep inside Shari as her pussy simultaneously gushed all over my cock. I continued fucking Shari until every drop of cum left my balls. We both eventually slowed our pace and our sweaty bodies laid still as we kissed passionately.

I quietly said, "I love you Shari."

She said, "I love you more."

I replied, "Impossible."

I pulled my flaccid dick out of Shari and flopped down beside her as we laid in silence for a few minutes.

Shari broke the silence and asked, "What has gotten into us?"

I processed her question for a few moments, trying to figure out where her head was at. Was she having buyer's remorse from her time with Bill? Was she upset at herself for allowing me to be intimate with Dawn? Does she wish we never even invited them on this trip?

With precision, I asked, "Have we gone too far?"

"I'm not saying that", she said.

"You're okay with everything so far?"

She said, "It was just a blow job, but for some crazy reason it made me want you even more."

I thought for a moment and realized that I felt the same way. I mean, I was extremely turned on when Dawn was squirting like a fire hose. But, when the dust settled I had an intense need to be close to Shari. It was a very strange and unfamiliar dynamic, but it somehow worked.

I said, "I felt the same way honey. It was a little awkward because I had no idea what everyone was thinking. All I knew was I needed to be with you immediately after it was over."

She said, "The whole thing was extremely hot."

"I agree."

I paused for a minute and then asked, "Did you know Dawn and Bill already gave each other the green light?"

"Green light?"

I said, "Yeah, with us. They have already given each other permission to be with us. Dawn has been like a ravenous animal trying to get me to fuck her."

Shari quickly replied, "Well, I thought we gave each other the green light already. Are you ready for that?"

"Yeah, I'm ready but I wanted to talk it over with you and make sure we are both ready."

Shari said, "I'm ready. I could've had Bill right there on the couch, but all I thought about was having you."

After a long pause, Shari asked, "How do you think this should happen?"

I explained, "Shari, I told you my fantasy earlier and I want to be there when it happens. I want us to be together and I really want to watch."

Then I asked, "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes. I think it would be a beautiful thing if all four of us did this together."

We both smiled.

Shari asked, "Do you want me to ask them?"

I thought for a moment and said, "When we are ready, we'll just invite them to our bedroom for a sleep over."

Shari and I took showers and went into the living room where we found Bill and Dawn watching the sunset from the open patio. I suggested that we all get ready and head out for some dinner since it was getting dark. Everyone agreed.

Dawn asked, "Does the no panty rule still apply?"

Shari replied, "Panties? What are panties?"

We all laughed and headed to our rooms to get ready. It only took me a few minutes to get some clothes on, so I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Bill came out soon after and joined me for a beer at the kitchen counter. We both smiled intensely without saying a word.

It wasn't long until Dawn emerged from the bedroom wearing a little white skirt and a tight baby blue top with spaghetti straps. My eyes were immediately drawn to her beautiful little nipples showing prominently through her shirt, which is one of my biggest turn ons. The skirt was about mid-thigh in length, but it showed off her gorgeous legs. I was mesmerized because I knew her beautiful pantiless pussy and ass lie underneath.

Bill poured 2 glasses of white wine and I reached over and handed one to Dawn.

I said, "You look amazing."

"Thank you."

We all stood around with baited breath taking glances at our bedroom door, waiting to see what Shari had in store for us. It wasn't long until we got our answer, a tight tan colored tank top and a pair of loose fitting Palazzo Pants. Shari's tits looked absolutely amazing as her tank top hugged every curve of her breasts and left nothing to the imagination. Shari walked over to the 3 of us and I gave her a kiss.

I said, "You look beautiful, honey."

Bill handed Shari a glass of wine and asked, "Pants?"

Shari smiled and said, "Don't worry, they come off easy."

We all laughed and headed to the lobby where we took a cab into town. It wasn't long before we were out having dinner at a nice little outdoor café and enjoying the beautiful night. The conversation was good and was not as awkward as I thought it might be. Everyone seemed to be getting on as old friends as though nothing had happened. We even made plans to get up early and go parasailing the following morning.

At one point in the conversation there was a short pause. Shari gave Dawn a little smile and said, "Green light."

"What?"

Shari said, "Chuck explained this whole green light thing. Just so everyone is clear, Chuck and I have also given each other the green light."

Bill and Dawn looked at each other and smiled. Then Dawn turned to look at me and Bill took a glance across the table at Shari. I moved my hand onto Shari's leg as a sign of approval and to give her reassurance that we were in this together.

Dawn said, "This is the first time we have given each other the green light and just the thought of it has made Bill and I fall even deeper in love. Who would have thought?"

I said, "That's exactly what happened to us earlier today. We felt so close and connected after our little fun time. I have no idea what caused it, but it has to be something psychological."

I went on to explain further that we had talked it over and that we would both like to be present if and when anything happens. We also want to take it slow and allow anyone to stop if they decide to change their mind at any time.

Shari said, "Our friendship with you guys is more important than sex and we don't want to ruin it."

Dawn said, "I think that's a beautiful way to do this."

Bill said, "That's perfect. We talked it over too and decided that if it happens, it happens. We want there to be no expectations. Let it be natural."

Dawn asked us, "Do you have any other rules?"

We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. Shari said, "Nope."

I asked, "Do you?"

Bill said, "Umm....nope. No rules."

Dawn quickly chimed in, "Don't put anything in my butt."

We all laughed hysterically and gave a toast across the table. After dinner, we walked around for a while and browsed the shops in the area but it started getting late and everything was closing up. So, we headed back to the bungalow, went to our rooms and all straggled out to the living room naked. I was glad to see that everyone was still abiding by our nudist pact earlier in the week. As Bill, Shari and I sat on the couch, Dawn rounded the corner. She handed out drinks to everyone and plopped down next to Bill.

I looked at her and said, "I was hoping you'd still be wearing that little skirt."

"You don't like seeing me naked?"

I said, "I....yes I do, but..."

With a devious smile on her face, Shari said, "Chuck has a little thing for panties and skirts."

Dawn smiled and said, "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you."

I sarcastically replied, "You look beautiful either way."

We all settled in on the couch and got comfortable. Shari draped her legs across mine and Dawn laid back and put her head in Bill's lap. We made small talk about unimportant things in our lives and relaxed in each other's company.

"This weekend has been nothing like I ever expected," Bill said.

Shari casually said, "Tell me about it. We didn't even know you were nudists."

Dawn said, "Goes to show that most people don't really know everything about their friends."

As we all finished our drinks, I looked over and saw Dawn attempt to hide a yawn.

I said, "It's getting late and it looks like everyone is tired. Why don't we call it a night and reconvene in the morning."

Bill said, "Good idea."

I got up and took everyone's trash and went to the kitchen. After throwing the trash in the garbage can, I turned around to see Dawn standing in the kitchen with me. I could see Bill walk into his bedroom and then heard the shower start up outside the back door.

Dawn had a sincere smile on her face and quietly said, "Bill and I want to thank you guys for being as open as you are."

"Shari and I love you guys to death and hope today hasn't changed our friendship."

Dawn said, "Obviously our friendship has changed a little bit, but I think it has changed for the better."

I leaned in and said, "By the way, you look gorgeous with or without the skirt." I gave her a quick kiss and said, "Good night."

"Good night, sexy." Dawn turned around and walked away. I watched her beautiful little ass as she went into her bedroom and thought what a lucky man Bill is, and hopefully I'll be.

About that time, I heard the shower turn off. I hurried and brought a towel to Shari. She dried off outside and I jumped in the shower and rinsed off real quick. We then went into our bedroom and laid down on the bed.

Shari said, "That was a nice day."

"Yeah, it sure was."

As I lay there looking at the ceiling, I still had visions of Dawn's beautiful ass walking away from me in the kitchen and felt blood racing down to my penis. Just as I was about to turn the light out, Shari turned her head and looked at me but didn't say anything. She appeared to be brainstorming, but I had no idea what she was thinking.

I said, "What?"

After a few more moments, Shari asked, "Should we invite them for a sleep over?"

I smiled and said, "You read my mind."

Shari got up and slowly left the room. She came back a few minutes later, closed the door and laid back down on the bed.

"So, what happened?"

She said, "I just told them that we'll leave our door unlocked and that they are welcome to sleep over anytime they want."

Shari and I cuddled and kissed for a few minutes and then Shari began to nod off. The light from the lamp kept me from falling asleep, so I reached up to click it off. Just as a grabbed the knob, our door opened.

Bill smiled and asked, "May we join you?"

Shari looked up and said, "Where's Dawn?"

Just then, Dawn walked into our room wearing nothing but that little white skirt she wore to dinner. She looked so amazing with her bottom half barely covered by the skirt and her little titties pointing straight out. I knew right then what this meant....Dawn meant business.

Shari and I scooted over and pulled the sheets back without saying a word. Dawn slipped in next to Shari and Bill moved in behind her.

Dawn leaned in an inch from Shari's face and said, "We are here for a sleep over."

Shari closed the distance and began kissing Dawn slowly and passionately. I watched as their full heads of hair moved slowly in unison and enjoyed the subtle sounds of their lips smacking. Dawn gradually moved her body on top of Shari, their tits smashed together as Bill and I watched in amazement while our wives continued their make out session. I pulled the covers back and threw them to the floor in front of the bed. I could now see Dawn's beautiful body straddling my wife and her amazing little ass pushed out.

Dawn broke from the kiss and playfully said, "So I hear you fantasized about me, too."

Shari smiled but didn't say a word. The look on her face quickly changed to determination as she flipped Dawn's little body over and reversed positions. Shari slowly pushed her face down and softly sucked Dawn's right nipple into her mouth. Dawn let out a sigh of pleasure and grabbed the back of Shari's head as she enjoyed my wife nursing her beautiful little tit.

After only a few minutes, Shari moved her head lower, kissing her way down Dawn's tight belly and past her little white skirt. As she continued her way south, Dawn spread her legs apart to give Shari's mouth access to her pussy. Shari lifted up the front of Dawn's skirt and paused for a moment to look at the bald little pussy she was about to eat. I was watched with anticipation to see Shari taste her first pussy and looked over at Bill to see that he was also enjoying what he saw.

Shari waited no longer and quickly planted her entire mouth on Dawn's pussy. Bill grabbed one leg and I grabbed the other as we spread Dawn's legs open as far as they would go. Her entire cunt and asshole were fully exposed so Shari could enjoy Dawn completely. I held the front of Dawn's skirt back while Shari moved her head up and down Dawn's cunt as she sucked and licked her first pussy like a pro. Dawn rolled her head back and enjoyed Shari's mouth, showing her gratitude by letting out loud squeaks whenever Shari's mouth touched her clit. Dawn's cunt showed its approval by gradually releasing its juices all over Shari's face.

I got Bill's attention and pointed to Dawn's tits. I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Bill took the que and sucked Dawn's left nipple into his mouth. The three of us were now making Dawn our little project. Dawn's breathing was now more pronounced and her loud noises were becoming more frequent.

Dawn said, "Oh my god! I need to come!"

I knew exactly what this meant and continued sucking her nipple even harder in the hopes she'd release the water works on Shari's face. The three of us intensified every aspect of pleasuring Dawn, but I could tell she wasn't quite "there" yet. I knew Dawn needed fingers to finish her off, so I reached down and slid my hand in front of Shari's face. Shari got the hint. She pushed my hand away and then sunk two fingers inside Dawn's sopping cunt. Knowing his wife better than any of us, Bill reached down and softly rubbed his hand on Dawn's clit in a sideways motion. This sent Dawn into a frenzy. She began crying out and instantly sprayed Shari in the face. Shari had the look of confusion on her face and moved her head away from the steady stream of jizz exiting Dawn's cunt. Dawn's body was locked up, but it wasn't long before her body settled down and relaxed.

We all stared at Dawn to see her reaction. She eventually smiled and said, "That....was fucking intense."

Shari moved back on top of Dawn and kissed her softly on the lips. I leaned in and kissed Shari and enjoyed the taste of Dawn on my wife's face. Shari then moved to Dawn's left side and laid down on her back between her and Bill.

After just a few minutes of rest, Bill slowly mounted Shari's torso. His tight balls and hard cock rested on her stomach as she smiled up at him. Bill reached back with his right hand and slowly spread Shari's legs. His hand moved between her legs and I heard Shari suck air between her teeth as Bill slid one finger inside her wet pussy. Shari reached down and took Bill's shaft into her hand and stroked him slowly as he continued to finger fuck her.

I lay there looking over the top of Dawn, watching my wife and buddy pleasuring each other with their hands. I have to admit that Bill's cock looked amazing from my vantage point and my wife's hand stroking it made me so hot that I could feel pre-cum pouring out of the head of my own cock. Being this close to my wife and friend pleasuring each other was an amazing experience that I didn't want to stop.

I felt Dawn wrap her hand around my raging hard on and I looked down to see that she too was enjoying the show. Bill saw that we were both watching intently and smiled as he moved his body forward and straddled Shari's face. We watched Shari intercept Bill's cock with her mouth, allowing it to slide deep into her throat. Bill arched his body up over Shari's face and slowly face fucked her as one of her hands guided his shaft and the other played with his ball sack.

12