A Couple Explore With Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
His ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.
7.1k words
4.55
46.4k
47
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us returned to our respective rooms. Shari and I laid down, we put our noses together and stared into each other's eyes without saying a word. We wrapped our bodies together and kissed softly for a while, but it wasn't long before we both fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up to Dawn bringing coffee to our bed. "Parasailing starts in about an hour. I thought you would like some coffee before we head out."

We both sat up in bed. Dawn was standing there completely naked holding 2 cups of coffee with her perky little tits and bald pussy in full view. This was definitely a great way to be woken up in the morning!

I said, "You're so sweet."

Shari asked, "How did you and Bill sleep last night?"

"Like babies." Dawn chuckled, "We were both exhausted."

I smiled and said, "Us too."

Dawn started walking toward the door, "See you in a few minutes. Make sure you wear bathing suits."

We both stared at Dawn's cute little ass as she exited the room. We smiled at each other as we took a sip from our cups. We got out of bed and started getting ready. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Shari as she stood in front of the mirror at the bathroom sink. Her beautiful blonde hair and cute little bare ass had me excited. Sharing her with Bill and Dawn last night was one of the most beautiful things I have done for her, and she had done for me. My love and infatuation for her has never been greater than now and my desire to make love to her again was overwhelming. My penis began to swell just at the thought of touching her.

I walked up behind Shari and softly kissed her on the side of her neck. "I love you Shari."

She turned around with a beautiful smile, looked up at me, "I love you too baby."

This experience has shifted both of our libidos into full gear. We began making out and Shari pressed her fake tits into my chest. She reached down and put her hand around my hard shaft and slowly slid her grip up and down the length of my penis, caressing my sensitive cock head with every pass.

I said, "You're gonna make cum if you keep doing that."

Shari said, "Just touching your dick is about to make me cum right now."

I pulled away from her grip and lifted her body onto the bathroom counter top. She scooted her butt to the edge and spread her legs to expose her gorgeous bald pussy. I instantly went to my knees, threw my mouth onto her clit and sucked it between my lips. As I softly massaged her clit with my tongue, Shari grabbed onto the back of my head and her hips began to move in a circular motion. Almost instantly I had her at the brink of an orgasm, so I pushed one finger inside of her moist pussy. The instant the tip of my finger found her g-stop, Shari let out a loud growl, gripped down on my head and began a massive orgasm. Her lower half vibrated intensely as I held my mouth and finger in place, but it wasn't long until her orgasm subsided and her body relaxed.

I stood up to see that Shari was leaned back against the mirror with a flush red face. She looked like a woman who was satisfied and content with her life. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"You made me cum so fast."

I just smiled.

I grabbed her around the waist, lifted her off the counter top and brought her to the bedroom. As I softly set her down, she pulled me onto the bed and started giving me a blow job. It took less than 2 minutes before I exploded in her mouth and sent my load down her eager throat.

I realized we were really running late now. I said, "We should probably hurry up and get out there."

We spent the next 10 minutes quickly getting ready. I threw on a pair of board shorts and Shari put on a cute blue bikini and put on denim shorts over her lower half. She quickly threw her blonde hair into a ponytail and was ready to go. Even though her bikini was conservative, her big fake tits were on display and she looked so damned adorable, as always. We brushed our teeth and went out to the living room where Dawn and Bill were ready and waiting. Bill was wearing shorts similar to mine and Dawn was wearing a white bikini top with her lower half covered by a black sarong. As always, her cute little tits looked great and her perfect nipples showed faintly through her top.

"Good morning guys", Shari said.

They both replied, "Good morning."

I said, "Let's get going."

We all left the room and walked in silence toward the lobby to catch a taxi. Nobody had broken the ice yet, but I intended to at the taxi stand. When we arrived, there was already a taxi waiting for us so we all jumped in. Bill and Dawn sat in the third row and Shari and I sat directly in front of them. I directed the cabbie to our destination, turned around and asked Bill and Dawn, "How are we all doing this morning?"

Dawn reached up and touched my shoulder, "We are doing absolutely fantastic this morning."

Bill asked, "How is everything on your side of the house?"

I began to answer but Shari butted in, "This has definitely been the best vacation ever."

Dawn, Bill and I all said in unison, "I agree!"

We all laughed together at our eagerness to agree with Shari. We arrived at the beach and met our parasailing guide. He gave us a safety briefing and explained how the parasailing process works. He offered us the choice of individual rides or dual rides. We all agreed to do dual rides, of course.

We jumped into the boat and off we went. The guide stopped the boat about 10 minutes later and started handing harnesses out to us. He quickly demonstrated on himself how to put the harness on and told us to put help our partner buckle themselves in. He then went to the back of the boat to prepare the parasail.

I instinctively started moving toward Shari, but Dawn intercepted me and asked, "Do you want to be my partner?"

Shari overheard Dawn. She smiled and rhetorically asked, "Aren't you already?"

I held the harness out in front of me and arranged it the way the guide instructed us to. I wrapped it around Dawn's back and asked her to hold onto it while I grabbed the bottom half. I went down to my knees in front of her, but her feet were together.

I said, "Spread em."

Dawn giggled and moved her feet apart. I found the bottom of the harness and pulled the straps forward and up between her legs. It was then that Dawn realized her sarong was in the way and asked me to remove it. I untied the knot, pulled it from her waist and set it down. When I looked back up, I was met with the most defined camel toe I had ever seen!

I just paused and looked straight at Dawn's gorgeous pussy. Her bikini bottom was sheer white just like her bikini top, but it fit very tight on her vagina and the seam ran up the center which spread her pussy lips apart slightly. Her entire bald vagina was clearly defined and her clit was bulging out in plain view. I was completely mesmerized and looked up to see Dawn staring down at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Do you like my new bikini?"

I chuckled, "Do I like it? No, I fucking love it!"

Dawn laughed so hard at my reaction. "It's called a Wicked Weasel."

I said, "I can definitely see why they call it a Wicked Weasel!"

I spun Dawn around to make sure the harness was on correctly, but I also to see how her butt looked in this amazing bikini. There was no back to the bikini bottoms and her bare ass looked amazing as always. She spun back around with her pussy looking me in the face once again.

I turned around and saw Bill helping Shari get into her harness. When Shari looked over, I said, "I have to get you one of these!"

She replied, "One of what?"

"Look at Dawn's bikini!"

Shari said, "Oh my God! I can see all your bits!"

Dawn smiled, "It's like being naked, but not."

"Where did you get that? I want one!"

"Bill ordered it from Australia."

Shari said, "Damn Dawn. You look so hot!"

Dawn helped me into my harness. When she bent down to grab the bottom of the harness, she had nothing but the bulge in my shorts looking her in the eye.

"Wow Chuck. My bikini got you that excited?"

I said, "Dawn, everything about you gets me excited."

When everyone was harnessed up, Dawn and I went first. The guide clipped us into the parasail and reeled us out. We climbed to about 200 feet above the water which gave us a beautiful view of the picturesque island and blue reefs. I hadn't realized how beautiful Tahiti really was until that moment. The view was something you'd expect to see on a postcard and I was really enjoying this time. I expected the wind to be loud, but I was surprised how quiet and tranquil it was up there.

Dawn said, "This is so beautiful, isn't it?"

I looked over at her and said, "Yeah, so amazing."

I kept my eyes on Dawn, looking her over. She looked so sexy, the white bikini top cradling her small tits and her nipples showing through ever so slightly. I gazed down and saw her bare thighs and beautiful legs dangling down below. I was so attracted to her, even more now than in my years of fantasizing about her.

A few minutes went by and Dawn asked, "Are you and Shari still okay with everything that went on?"

"Yeah. We are very okay with it. We feel so much closer to each other now. I can't keep my hands off of her and she can't keep her hands off me. It's been such a great experience for both of us so far."

She said, "It's been rejuvenating for us too. We feel so safe with you and Shari."

I smiled. "Us too. You guys have made us feel so safe. Seriously, I'm so happy this has worked out for all of us."

Dawn said, "It could have very easily gone bad."

She paused for a minute and then asked, "Do you think we can keep this up after we get home? I mean, would you and Shari be up for that?"

I smiled, "Who knows, but I'm pretty sure we will all want to vacation together more. Shit. I'm already planning the next one!"

Dawn smirked, "Australia?"

We both laughed hysterically.

Dawn softly held my hand and asked, "So, did last night fulfill those fantasies you and Shari were talking about?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"I really wanted to see Shari and Bill together, but I was so obsessed with you and your little skirt that I wasn't able to watch them. How about you?"

Dawn said, "You were every bit of what I expected, and more. But, I want even more."

"More?"

She continued, "More of you. More time with you. The first time is always a little awkward, but I have an idea."

"What's your idea?"

Just as Dawn began answering, we started getting reeled back to the boat. The guide unclipped us and we switched positions with Bill and Shari. We watched as they lifted up and then we sat down at the front of the boat. Dawn rested her head on my shoulder and relaxed while Bill and Shari had their ride.

"You look amazing in your bikini."

"Thank you." Dawn spread her legs slightly to give me a good look. "I love wearing this bikini." I just sat quietly, enjoying the down view of her gorgeous clit bulging through the sheer fabric.

Dawn said, "I was going to tell you my idea."

"Oh yeah. What were you going to say?"

She said, "I think we should do a sleepover tonight."

"You guys are always welcome to come sleep over with us like you did last night."

She continued, "No. I mean, you should come sleep with me tonight."

"Where....."

Dawn interrupted, "And Bill can go to your room and sleep with Shari."

I thought for a minute but was a little puzzled. This arrangement was going so great, helping both marriages and everyone has talked about how it is bringing new life to our sex lives. So, why would Dawn want to sleep with me and not her husband?

I cautiously said, "I would be okay with it, but what brought this idea on?"

Dawn said, "I don't think you and Shari really know how much Bill and I have fantasized about you two. For years, we have thought about all the ways we could try and make this happen. We've even thought about just coming out and asking bluntly to see if you guys would want to play with us."

I said, "I wish you would have. You never know unless you ask."

Dawn turned to me and looked me in the eye. "We have both been unbelievably attracted to you and Shari and have obsessed over the possibility of playing with you guys. It's gone on for years, and now it's happening. So far, we've both been able to contain ourselves, but now I have to tell you the truth."

I asked, "Dawn, are you saying you want to have a relationship with me?"

"Well, kind of. Bill and I want to have an open relationship with you and Shari."

I thought for a moment. My cock was starting to fill with blood at the kinkiness of her proposal, but I wasn't sure what she was actually saying. "So, let me get this straight. Bill and Shari can go on dates without us and vice versa?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying."

I said, "Hmmm.....this all too much to process right now. I'm not sure if Shari would go for this, but you can ask her opinion. You'll have to see what she thinks about it."

Our attention was drawn away from our conversation when we heard screaming up high. We sat and cuddled as our spouses were screaming and having such a good time up there, definitely not the quiet experience that Dawn and I enjoyed. It wasn't long before they were back in the boat and we were heading for shore.

Bill said, "I'm starving. Is everyone ready to have lunch?"

We all agreed. Bill and I put our shirts on. Shari put her shorts on and unfortunately Dawn covered her incredible camel toe with that damned sarong. When we got back to shore, we walked to the pizza place just across the road from the beach. We sat down at a table outside on the patio and talked about how much fun parasailing was.

I looked at Bill and said, "It sounded like you guys were having fun up there. We could hear you two screaming the whole time."

"I was scared shitless! I was yelling at the guy to bring me down!"

We all laughed so hard!

Shari told Dawn, "You guys were quiet up there, unlike scaredy cat over here."

Dawn said, "We talked a little bit and were just enjoying the views. It was so gorgeous up there."

Bill asked, "Let me guess, Chuck was talking about your bikini the whole time?"

Dawn giggled, "Actually, no. We were talking about what a great vacation everyone is having and possibly of continuing this little arrangement."

I said, "I'm already planning our next vacation!"

Bill laughed and asked, "So, when and where are we going next?"

Shari chimed in, "Wait, wait, wait. Let's give it a little time.

I asked, "Why?"

Shari said, "I'll speak for myself and say that my little kitty will probably need some rest after the two of you are done with it this week."

Blood instantly ran to my cock when I heard my wife say that. It was strange, but also a huge turn on to hear my wife include both Bill and I when talking about her vagina. The green light was on and she was obviously planning to enjoy it. It was sort of a stamp of approval for all that had gone on the last couple days and a sign of more to come.

Dawn said, "Shari is right. I'm pretty sure we'll both be walking like a cowboy after this vacation is over."

We all laughed.

I still wasn't sure how Shari will take to Dawn's latest proposal, but I had quietly thought about it since she brought it up. It would be interesting to have two women available to me at any one time, but it also brings a dangerous element into both marriages where love could get transferred. I sure as hell wasn't sold on it, but I was interested to see what Shari thought about it.

Bill asked, "So what does everyone want to do tonight?"

Shari suggested we head back to the bungalow and swim for a while. Then go to the hotel lobby for dinner and drinks. She said the hotel schedule says they have a guitarist playing in the bar tonight and we can do that after dinner.

We all agreed, finished lunch and took a taxi back to the hotel. When we entered the bungalow, we all went to our respective rooms and then headed out the back door naked, or so I thought. The three of them headed down while I grabbed some beers from the refrigerator. I went outside and started down the stairs but didn't see Dawn in the water.

"Where's she at?"

I got to the bottom of the stairs where Bill met me and took the beer out of my hands. "Hey dummy, you walked right past her."

I looked up and saw Dawn taking a shower in her bikini at the top of the stairs. Her bathing suit was wet and now completely sheer. It literally looked like she had nothing on except thin white straps over her shoulders and a thin white belt around her waist. The rest of her bikini was gone! Her nipples were so visible, she looked topless. I quickly walked up the stairs to get a closer look at the bikini that had me fascinated all day long.

She said, "See, It disappeared!"

"You look so fucking hot!"

Dawn's vagina was completely visible and her smooth pussy lips were spread apart, cradled nicely inside the fabric. I was blown away by what I was looking at and couldn't wrap my mind around the concept of a disappearing bikini, but I sure as hell had no complaints.

Dawn asked, "Do you want to help me take it off?"

I looked down to get Shari's approval, but she and Bill were already kissing and hanging all over each other. I looked back at Dawn and couldn't wait to get my hands on her!

I softly kissed her neck, reached behind her back and began unfastening her top. Dawn reached down and found my growing cock with one hand and grabbed the back of my neck with the other. She went up to her tippy toes to give me a kiss just as I pulled the straps down her arms. I broke off our embrace and watched her top fall to the floor, revealing those beautiful perky tits. I softly pinched her right nipple between my fingers as I went to my knees in front of her. I slowly slid her bottoms down, watching the wet fabric peel away from her bald vagina. I pushed the bikini to the floor and gave her belly a quick kiss. My cock was now fully hard.

She said, "Thank you baby."

I stood up and instantly locked lips with Dawn. I felt her soft hand wrap around my hard meat again.

I broke off the kiss and asked, "Will you wear that bikini for me later?"

Dawn didn't say a word, turned away and switched her grip on my cock. She used my cock as a handle and led me down the stairs and into the water where Shari and Bill were now standing together as they watched us.

We all soaked in the ocean for about an hour, enjoying the company of our friends, and now lovers. The flirting was heavy, but we stayed mostly with our own spouse. Shari and Dawn occasionally gravitated to their new lovers and even each other, getting little kisses along the way. The conversation was deliberate, but very hot and sensual at the same time. Shari and Dawn agreed to dress casual tonight since we were just going to the hotel restaurant. When it was time, we all retreated to our bedrooms and got ready for dinner.

Shari put on a loose fitting shirt that hung off one shoulder, a pair of denim shorts and flip flops. Her outfit was simple, but she looked so gorgeous. We went out to the kitchen and enjoyed a drink with Bill as we have been doing every night before dinner.

Bill said, "Shari, you look gorgeous."

Shari smiled, "Thank you."

A few minutes later, Dawn came out wearing a tight little tank top, some denim shorts and wedge heels. Her shirt cradled her little tits perfectly and her hard little nipples poked through her shirt. Dawn looked at Shari and quickly returned to the bedroom. She came back out with flip flops and a loose fitting flannel shirt over her tank top.

Shari said, "Dang it Dawn. I was hoping to stare at your boobies at dinner."

Dawn smiled, "You can stare at them all you want when I put them in your mouth later."

Holy shit! I couldn't control my cock! It was filling up the front of my shorts listening to these little naughty ladies flirting with each other. This entire week is contrary to the way my wife has ever acted, so this was just another new surprise for me and I was loving the new Shari.

12