A Couple Finds True Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Rudy visited us for a whole year. We've had great orgies. I tried introducing Jane to lesbianism, but she was clearly not interested. Before Mike and Rudy left the city we had what we would call our ultimate orgy.

They brought along two friends home. Jane wanted an evening of sex with continuous fucking of her cunt. I cannot imagine how she did not get sore but she took all 5 of us one after the other that night. I was the last to enter her and her cunt was filled to the brim with juices. She admitted she was sore the next day but only with a broad smile.

These incidents occurred about a year ago. We had so much fun that we found our peace with each other. We have a good sex life. No more orgies. It was something that we wanted and we had it to the maximum. Now that we've had it we don't miss it. Life has been good and our marriage is just great. What more could two people in love ask for?

12