A Couple of Exhibitionists Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, a couple of the guys were flat-out staring at you while you applied your suntan lotion!"

"I wish we could be naked all the time! The only thing better would have been if we were allowed to fuck on the beach in front of all those people."

Ty started the SUV and pulled it out of the parking lot. Once we were on the road, Alex removed her cover-up and tossed it into the back seat. She loves riding around nude. Ty reminded her that they had come up the Garden State Parkway and would have to pay a couple tolls on the way back.

"Who cares, if the collector wants to take a peak, let him or her. I'm in the privacy of my own car right? They can't arrest us for that."

Toll collectors must see that a lot though, because the two that we passed didn't so much as seem surprised. They looked of course, but didn't comment.

On the way back, Alex reached over and tugged Ty's trunks down to gain access to his cock. She stroked it gently, then bent down and wrapped her mouth around it. Alex gives good blowjobs. She says that she's always enjoyed giving head, and it shows. She knows just the right areas to flick with her tongue, and knows exactly how to gently suck on the upswing. It wasn't long before Ty could feel that his release was coming. Alex was masturbating herself at the same time, and apparently her release was coming soon too, so she halted the blow-job so that she could focus her attention on her own imminent orgasm. That was a bit of a let-down to Ty, but that was fine, he enjoyed watching his nude girlfriend masturbate in the passenger seat as they drove 65 mph down the highway.

Alex began to cum, which sent her hips bucking up to the point where passing cars could see exactly what she was doing. That was fine to Alex, who was oblivious, lost in the controls of her orgasm, gently moaning. When she was done, she looked over at Ty, smiled and said "I really needed that all day!".

Then she resumed right where she left off, giving Ty a blowjob. Ty didn't need much, and let Alex know that he was about to cum. Alex usually didn't swallow (not that she didn't like it) but preferred to watch the cum squirt out, fascinated by the ejaculatory spasms. However, in this situation, she eagerly gobbled up every little drop that squirted into her mouth. When Ty was finished, she lovingly cleaned his penis and pulled his trunks back up for him.

"Thanks, I really needed that too!" Ty said.

"Yeah, I would say so by the amount of cum I just swallowed. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to handle it all!"

We continued driving for a little bit longer when Ty suggested an idea: "Let's stop and get a hotel room somewhere."

"But we don't have any of our stuff. All I have with me is my cover-up and our towels and beach blanket."

"We can buy toothbrushes and toothpaste somewhere and we won't need anything else!"

"Okay, I'm game. Let's find someplace kind of nice though. I don't want you taking me to any cheap motels to take advantage of me. You can take advantage of me at a nice place!"

This story will be continued when we find the time! We love reading all of your comments so drop us an email at slickorslide@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoyed our story because we totally got off by sharing it with you! Hopefully you'll see us around, we love to show!

12