A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers

I felt terribly frustrated. I somehow wanted her badly at that time and I knew that she also did. In anger, I began putting on my top. As I was dressing up, I asked her, "Tell me frankly, Sushma; do you also not want this? Your hubby continues to flirt with my wife and you have no objection to that?"

Then Mrs. Sethi had no answer. She thought for a while and said, "Well, that is all very well, but for the time being, please leave."

The matter ended there. I came out of her house and walked across to mine slowly.

------------------------------------------

As soon as Mr. Sethi returned from that tour, he informed us that he got a job offer from Dubai. It was too good to be turned down. In about two weeks he had to leave India for Dubai with his family. He got a very good salary package with a paid accommodation. He was paid to bring his family also. Sethis threw a party for their friends and Mr. Sethi's colleagues, which we also attended.

Sethis began to wind up their house hold. They gifted us their fridge, TV and one bed. They disposed off the rest on sale. As the day of their departure neared, it began to down upon us that Sethis would not be much longer there with us to share our joys and sorrows. Tina was particularly affected. She shared such a wonderful chemistry with Sushma that they were almost like sisters.

Three days before they were to leave, they disposed off their all furniture and handed over their flat to their owner. With some baggage, they moved in with us. Sushma wanted to meet her mother in Chandigarh and left with their son for two days. Mr. Sethi wanted to complete some work in his office and had to stay back. He saw off his wife and went to his office to complete some formalities. I returned in the evening. Tina was sitting in the front of the TV, mindlessly changing the channels. Her face expressed her feelings. She was sad. I sat by her side and took her hand in mine. As soon as I empathised with her, she became emotional. A tear rolled out of her eyes. I wiped her tears.

She said, "They are such wonderful people. I wish they could have stayed for a little longer. Sushma is such a wonderful friend. She is more like my sister."

"And Mr. Sethi is such a wonderful friend." I completed. She nodded her head in agreement.

Although I also felt tightness in my throat; to lighten her mood, I smiled and told her, "At least Mr. Sethi shall be with us for the next two days. Let us all spend some good time together with him atlest." I saw a possibility of fulfilling my long unfulfilled desire. Tina nodded her head in agreement. Tina and I went and bought some things for Sethis.

Mr. Sethi returned in the evening. Tina and I took Mr. Sethi out to a bar to have some drinks and dinner. I asked her to wear the dress gifted by Mr. Sethi. Mr. Sethi had gifted her two sets of clothing. One was a night gown and the other was the one she wore that evening. It was a frock with a wide exposed neck area and rather short length that stopped well above her knee joint, with transparent black stockings. She agreed to wear the dress on that day with just one suggestion. On many earlier occasions, I tried hard to persuade to wear that dress. However, she would not agree. The dress had beautiful floral design. There was plenty of cleavage visible. As soon as Mr. Sethi saw her, he thanked her for wearing that dress for the evening. My wife was touched by Mr. Sethi's gesture.

In the bar, I let Tina sit next to Mr. Sethi. I sat opposite them. Tina's mood was not bright, because sethis were leaving. Mr. Sethi knew it and tried hard to make her feel better. He persuaded Tina to join us for drinks. She agreed to have a beer after some persuasion. Tina did not touch the glass for some time. When I asked her, she did not pay attention. Finally, when Mr. Sethi took her glass and pressed it to her lips; asking her to finish it; she gulped a few big sips. When Mr. Sethi repeated the process, she finished the glass.

As the spirit went in, her spirits began to rise. Gradually, she began to relax and feel better. When Mr. Sethi filled up her second glass; she did not offer any resistance. After she gulped a few sips to finish the second beer glass; she not only began to smile, but also respond to Satish's jokes. To placate her initially; Mr. Sethi held both her hands in his hands on the table. As Tina's mood changed; I saw one of his hands adjoining Tina, gradually disappear under the table. After some time, Tina's hand also disappeared under the table. I had no way of knowing whether they held each other's hands under the table, or were busy with feeling each other's undercarriage under the table. Surely, if they wanted just to hold their hands, they could as well have done it on the table like before.

I could clearly see beaming happiness on my wife's face. I noticed that she twitched her eyebrows thrice during dinner. Once during dinner, she caught my hand and dug her nail so hard that it hurt me. I felt that Mr. Sethi's hands were doing some things to her under the table. She felt so aroused that she was unable to control her reactions. I was aroused as well; seeing them playing hide and seek games under the table and wondered, what was in store during the rest of the night.

By the time, we came out of the restaurant at about 10.30 pm; we were all a bit tight and easygoing. My wife had finished two beers. That was more than she ever drank. I could see a hint of stagger in her walk. Mr. Sethi held her hand and supported her. He sensed that his going away was weighing on her mind. He did all he could to lighten her mood. He kept assuring her that he shall be in touch with us regularly even after leaving and also that he would come back soon. He always held her hands in his; as if they were a newly married couple.

I went to get the car from the parking lot. I moved ahead, leaving them behind. When I was returning with the car, I saw them from a long distance hugging each other. By the time, I reached nearer; they were walking with their hands in each other's waist. I was seeing my wife walking like this with any other (than me) man for the first time. They were absorbed in animated discussion on some topic. They kept on talking through the short drive. They seemed to be talking about some matters relating to Mr. Sethi's job.

Even after reaching home, they carried on talking nonstop. I asked Mr. Sethi to move in with us in our bedroom and keep talking. I told him that they could talk throughout the night. I told him that Tina and I had decided that we shall not sleep but will talk through the night. I went to Tina and whispered in her ears that she should wear that night suit, which was gifted by Mr. Sethi. I always wanted her to wear that. However, she had never worn it. Tina looked at me questioningly. I looked at her pleading. She nodded, smiled and went to washroom to change. Mr. Sethi and I changed into our lungi (a stitched wrap around cloth to cover lower half of our body) in the bedroom. I gave my Kurta to Mr. Sethi to wear for the night. I also put one on. We sat on the bed. I had a large blanket spread on it, sufficient to cover all of us. We waited for my wife, to emerge from the washroom.

When Tina came out of the washroom, Mr. Sethi and I lost our breath. She was wearing the night dress, which was gifted by Mr. Sethi, some time ago. It was almost a see through type. It had a lot of frills and pleats and plenty of embroidery. It was tied down by a cord hanging at the waist. The top of the dress at the neck showed plenty of cleavage. The shoulder flaps were such that if they were just pushed aside by hand, her breasts would get exposed and the dress would slide down simply by gravity. It was obvious that she did not wear anything underneath. The swaying of her breasts was clearly visible. She walked in like a princess. The beers had done a world of good to her mood. Mr. Sethi looked at her as if he would eat her. Tina saw his stare and blushed like a newly married bride standing naked on her wedding night, with her husband staring at her.

She had never worn that night dress earlier. She thought that it was too sexy and provocative. Many times Mr. Sethi and I had asked her to wear that dress earlier. She had stubbornly refused to wear it. She felt too shy to wear it. She looked like a sex Goddess in that dress. Her flowing gown resting provocatively on her hips, made her extremely desirable. She wanted him to feel happy that night by wearing that dress, gifted by him. I could not control my urge to feel her. I called her near me. She came closer. I wrapped my one arm around her waist, made her bend a little and kissed her on the lips.

She looked at Mr. Sethi. Then she walked slowly to the other end of the bed to go to Mr. Sethi. Mr. Sethi said, "Tina, you look so lovely and desirable." Looking at me, he said, "Tarun, please don't trust me tonight. She looks so seductive. Don't blame me, if I am unable to control myself tonight. Tina, It was good that you did not wear this earlier. I thank you for wearing this dress today. I had wanted to see you in this dress for a long time. You have given me two big surprising gifts in one day." I told Mr. Sethi to wait; the day was not yet over.

Tina smiled gleefully. She came in front of Mr. Sethi I could see Mr. Sethi's eyes riveted on Tina's cleavage and her inviting shapely bums. Tina came closer to Mr. Sethi and rested her two hands on his shoulders. Then she said, Thank you Mr. Sethi. This is your gift. I should thank you. Tarun and I have full trust in you for tonight and forever, irrespective of anything and everything that you do."

I told Mr. Sethi, "Who asked you to control yourself?" This made Mr. Sethi happy and emotional. He never expected Tina to fulfil his desire in this manner. He pulled Tina closer and slowly, he kissed her on her cheeks. Tina was unable to control her emotions. When Mr. Sethi was nuzzling his mouth on her cheeks, she raised her face and levelled it with her face. Their noses almost touched each other. It must have taken a lot of will power for him not to kiss her on the lips. I could see a small tent rising between his legs showing desire building up in him. My condition was similar.

Mr. Sethi said promptly, "Don't call me Mr. Sethi. I am Satish for you two."

Without any hesitation, she said, "OK Satish, thank you." As soon as she said it, Mr. Sethi raised his head and looked straight into Tina's eyes. They were level face to face. I pushed his head slightly. Their heads were pressed together. With that push, he pressed his mouth on Tina's. Thus began what was a long kissing session between them. After the emotional session, she separated and looked at me. I sent her a flying kiss and signalled her to join us under the cover of the blanket.

She stood on the edge of the bed; unable to decide her location on the bed. As I slid under the cover of the blanket, I also signalled her to slide under the blanket between Mr. Sethi and me. I asked Mr. Sethi also to slide under the blanket and to continue their discussion.

Tina slowly slid under the covers of the blanket and was between us. I could see her feeling a little awkward; lying so close to Mr. Sethi in such a way that her body touched his. To make her feel comfortable; I slid closer to her and rolled my arm over her and pulled her closer to me in clear view of Mr. Sethi. My wife felt a bit awkward at my open expression of physical affection and looked at Mr. Sethi. When he smiled at her encouragingly and did not give any sign of awkwardness; she felt relaxed in my arms. I raised my head and asked Mr. Sethi to continue what he was saying. Mr. Sethi said that he was explaining to Tina that it was the time of professionalism in all sectors of life: be it job, business or a profession. Tina turned to face Mr. Sethi.

He mentioned about some habits he formed as a child, which helped him to be a better organizer. I asked him about his childhood. He said that his father was an engineer working in Military Engineering Services. During chid hood, his mother died. His father had to stay away from him because of his frequent transfers. His father did not want him to be disturbed in his studies. He therefore could not keep his son with him. Thus, Mr. Sethi did not experience any love of parents. He stayed with his father's sister until college.

His father's sister did not treat him well. Mr. Sethi was bright and smart, whilst her children were dull and dumb. She therefore did not like Satish, as a child. Many times, he felt like running away from her house. However, he decided not to take any impulsive action. Ho took consolation in the fact that at least she looked after him financially. His father was sending extra money to his sister for his studies and sustenance. She took some money from it for herself. Therefore, it was in her interest to pay for Mr. Sethi's expenses. As a child Satish was maltreated. He felt that he was raised almost like an orphan.

He spoke of an incident where he was badly humiliated. When all were invited to a function, he was made to sit with servants and not with her cousins. He was given treatment as if he did not belong to the family. Whilst he said that, his throat got choked with emotion. His narration was touching. I removed the blanket atop mine and rested my one arm on his shoulder. I pushed Tina to move closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his cheeks to wipe off tears from his eyes.

I said, "Many times, our difficulties become our big beneficiaries." I squeezed his shoulder a bit to empathise with him. In return, Mr. Sethi extended his arm and rested it on my shoulder. Since she was in the centre, our arms rested also on my wife's shoulder. Her boobs were pressed against Mr. Sethi's chest as she hugged him. After a while, she turned 90 degrees and rested on her back on the bed. Mr. Sethi and I faced each other with Tina lying between us. She was without bra and blouse. We could see her breasts swaying as she moved even a little. She saw that we were staring at her breasts. Tina slowly raised her blanket and covered herself under the blanket, leaving her head out.

Tina caught mine and Mr. Sethi's hands in her hands. Slowly she rested them on her belly just above her navel and petted them several times affectionately. I felt Tina's skin under my arm. Her top had moved up a little. I was sure Mr. Sethi also felt Tina's smooth skin under his arm. After a few seconds, Tina turned her face to look at me straight in the eyes questioningly. Her eyes were asking me if whatever was happening was ok with me. Perhaps Mr. Sethi moved his hand upward to touch her boobs or he played with her thighs with the other hand. I understood it. I turned her towards me with her back to Mr. Sethi. I and Mr. Sethi kept holding our hands resting on my wife's waist. I raised my head, raised her face and placed my lips on her and kissed her. I turned my head a little to see Mr. Sethi's reaction on seeing me kissing my wife. He smiled and seemed to be happy seeing me kiss her.

As soon as I finished the kiss, Tina looked at Mr. Sethi smiling. She returned to lie flat on her back again. Our hands shifted to rest on her belly. Mr. Sethi resumed his personal story of studying in spite of the problems. With such a beautiful woman lying invitingly, so close and the atmosphere surcharged with sex; I must admit that if I was in place of Mr. Sethi; I could not have focussed on the subject the way he did.

He was explaining her how he studied hard to reach the college and learnt to be professional and progressed through corporate ladder. Tina asked him how he prepared himself for the big task. As she asked him the question, she showed no sign of the effect of the two male arms resting on her belly, just between her jutting breasts and her love triangle. Mr. Sethi responded by talking about his college days. That was very interesting for her. She interrupted him to recall experience of her college days.

Tina laughingly talked about her hostel days and how she and one of her room mates fooled their hostel warden to get her permission for seeing movies under some pretext. She laughed a lot when she narrated about her escape through the gate to meet her friend outside, whilst her roommate talked to the security guard and kept him busy talking. When Tina spoke, Mr. Sethi encouraged her fully. He laughed, he agreed, he supported and sympathized with her as the situations demanded. He was in tune with Tina all the time. I never heard Tina talk so much. Enthused by the response from Mr. Sethi, she was almost unstoppable.

As they kept talking, I pretended to fall off to sleep and moved slightly away from my wife. I was wide awake though. I wanted to check, if they do anything after finding me asleep. I pretended to snore lightly. Tina turned to my side, kissed me on my forehead covered me up properly in the blanket and turned to tell Mr. Sethi that I had fallen asleep. Her back was to me and I could feel her bums touching my cock. From a corner of my eye, I could keep a watch on their activities. Innocently, I put my arm over her and pulled her closer to me. She had to move away from Mr. Sethi. When I put my arm around her and rested it near her belly button; I felt Mr. Sethi's arm already there. When he felt my arm, he moved his arm away.

Tina perhaps realized that she talked too much. She finished her stories and asked Mr. Sethi to carry on his college days. She poked his belly and asked him to describe about his flirting with girls. She asked him about his girl friends. As she asked him, she looked back at me. I had my eyes closed and snored a little. Feeling satisfied that I was asleep; she turned to face him and asked him to move closer and speak in low voice so as not to wake me up. I saw that slowly, Mr. Sethi's arm crept up over upper body of my wife. He slid closer to her. As Mr. Sethi rolled his arm over Tina, I moved away a little.

After that, their chat was in low voice and I could not hear much. Satish talked something in Tina's ears. Tina giggled. She replied back something after which they stopped talking. I partially opened my eyes and saw their heads pressed together. They were engaged in tight kiss. After complete silence, I could faintly hear slurping sound coming from them. I was having a real hard on. They kissed for a few minutes. Whilst they were kissing, Tina moved her arm below her and stretched it back towards me. She pinched my arm hard.

Perhaps she knew that I was not asleep but watching and hearing them. By pinching me, she conveyed to me that she was kissing Satish and she hoped that I did not mind. I caught the hand and poked my thumb into it hard enough to acknowledge that I was awake and that I did not mind. She looked back at me and winked at me. She could not see me. However, she knew that I was watching her. Then she pulled my hand towards her. Perhaps, she wanted me to lie closely behind her and witness what ever happened thereafter. I slid silently behind her and positioned my crotch to poke her buttocks.

Tina must have felt my hard erection on her bums. I resumed mild snoring. Before I could guess, I felt Mr. Sethi moving slightly away from my wife. Tina raised her head to make some adjustment. She moved up in bed over the head of Mr. Sethi. I could not see but I sensed Mr. Sethi's hands playing with my wife's boobs. She had moved up so that her breasts were level with Mr. Sethi's mouth. From the body feel, I could clearly sense Mr. Sethi fondling my wife's breasts with his two hands. Obviously, he had pushed apart the flaps of Tina's lover friendly gown covering her breasts. I felt jealous. I also felt peculiar thrill. My head was buzzing with lightening sparks. This was the first time, that another man was fondling my wife's breasts. I was unable to control myself.

iloveall
iloveall
412 Followers