A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

My tricks were working. She enjoyed my smooching and asked me rather loudly to strip her and undress myself. I fully removed her top. She sat up and manoeuvred herself such that the gown fell down to her knees. She had no blouse or bra to remove. Her breasts were boldly on display. I knew that Mr. Sethi was lapping it up at the other end of the net and perhaps making Sushma jealous (or appreciative of my wife's lovely breasts).

I bent to place my mouth on her two wonderful hillocks. I sucked one breast and placed my palm on the other; initially to cover it in my palm. My palm could not contain her tit and her breast overflowed between my fingers. I squeezed her breast hard and she gave out a loud cry, "Yyyyyessss." I sucked her other breast such that if there was any milk in it; she would have sprayed it all in my mouth. I was rolling her nipple between my lips and my tongue; occasionally biting her nipple just hard enough to make her cry out in ecstasy.

I kissed Tina again and took her rather shapely buttocks in my hands. Her buttocks were just the right size. They were not too thin, nor too big. I knew that the other end the impact must have been phenomenal. I wish I could see them. However, I feared that if any of the ladies learnt that they were being watched, the results may not be good. Certainly, they would learn this in some time. It was important for the ladies to learn this gradually and at the right time.

When my wife gets aroused (which does not happen often), she is a devil in bed. She was really aroused. I raised her gown from bottom to top. She raised her hands and after taking it off from the top, she threw the gown in a corner. She was fully naked from top to toe. She made a beautiful posture for the viewers to see. See sat on the bed with both her legs joined and folded under her hips. Her love spot was pressed between her thighs and therefore not visible to the viewers. However, they could view her thighs and vivacious curve of her hips. They could also watch her lovely boobs fully erect and sagging just a bit to show her nipple looking up fully erect. I spread my fingers over her swollen areolas and squeezed her nipples for the benefit of the spectators..

I began to caress her exposed abdomen and rolled my palm over the sweet contour of her buttocks for the benefit of the viewers. Tina untied my belt. I quickly dispensed with my pyjama and was as naked as one can get. She wanted me to be rock hard, ready to fuck her. I wanted to extend the foreplay. I asked her, "You are really horny. Is it the effect of yesterday's visuals?" My voice was loud enough for them to hear.

Tina stopped and looked at me. Her eyes admitted it. Then I asked her, "His was really big, no?" She again looked at me and gradually nodded her head. I did not know if the viewers on the other side of the Pacific heard what I asked and if yes, understood it or not. I put my two fingers in her cunt. Gosh, she leaked juice as if her juices tank a big hole at the bottom. She was terribly excited. She was rarely in heat the way she was that night. Seeing fucking of Sethis the previous night was working on her like an aphrodisiac. My finger fucking her added fuel to the fire.

By then I was also supercharged. I couldn't wait either. I asked Tina to mount me. She caught my pole in her hand and guided it into her love hole. Gradually it slipped in as both her hole and my pole were ready and well lubricated. She began jerking and jumping. She loves to fuck me. That way she gets more turned on. She gets her orgasm faster. If I mount her, she may not get her orgasm or I have to struggle hard to make her orgasm. I also enjoy that position, because I love to watch and grab her bouncing boobs. When she fucked me I rubbed her clitoris with my index finger.

This increased her pace. With one loud sigh, she had orgasm. There were bids of perspiration on her forehead. She was still on top of me with my hard cock in her hole. After resting for a few minutes, she resumed jumping up and down. I matched her pace with my rhythmic raising and lowering of my body. It was to make sure that my tool does not slip out of her cunt. She wanted me to have the orgasm. I was not far from it. As she began her pussy pumping on my cock; I also matched her motion with my pelvic thrusts. Soon I reached my threshold. I reached the edge and called out to Tina, "Sushma, I am cumming!!!!!!!!!!" I released all my sperm into her cave. I suddenly realized the slip of my tongue. I called her Sushma and not Tina.

Tina stopped and looked at me. She asked, "So you were fucking Sushma and not me, right? So it was Sushma and not I on top of you. So what is wrong if I say that I was fucking Satish and not you. You should not mind it." I was helplessly silent.

After draining all my virility into her; she slowly dismounted me. She was tired and breathed hard. I kissed her and let her rest. My cock had just lost its hardness and collapsed like an airless balloon. I was sure at the other end of the net, the Sethis must be fucking hard also. Almost within fifteen minutes, Tina fell asleep. I went out of the room and called Mr. Sethi. He picked up the phone almost immediately. He said, "Ore baba! You even exceeded your Guru. It was an unforgettable show. You were lovely. I made Sushma also watch you. She was taken aback initially, but thoroughly enjoyed the view and we fucked like rabbits as you fucked. This was a great day. I am unable to wait for the day when we meet you both in person."

"Sushma heard you shouting her name. I suspect that she loved it. However, she pretended that she was surprised. Now it is clear that all of us want to cross fuck. But none has the guts to admit it. I am dying to come and practically put our plans into practice. I promise you, we shall be there soon enough."

After that episode, we could not chat properly with Sethis for many days. There were attempts from both sides. There were some internet issues. Several times, we got through also. However, for one reason or another, we could not sit and chat properly. The skype episode charged our life for the next 1 month or so. But thereafter, Tina lapsed into indifference. She felt disenchanted with Sethis. She could not take Sethis out of her mind. She cursed Sethis for leaving us alone. Then one fine evening, we got the news that Sethis were coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT DAY

The news of Sethis coming back, if only for a week injected a new life in all of us. The intervening period of eighteen months since Sethis had left, had weighed heavily on us. We were back to our mundane lives with least excitement. My wife looked as if she was trudging along the life without anything to look forward to. That zing (which was there when Sethis were here) had gone.

Suddenly we were all alive. The news of Sethis visiting us lightened up all our faces. Tina kept pressurizing me to plan an outing and after considerable deliberation, we decided to visit Jim Corbett Park, which was a forest and had many places, which we could visit. Yet it was not far from Delhi. I made a booking for a resort and by the time Sethis were to arrive, all our plans were in place.

Tina and I went to receive them. As soon as they came out, Mr. Sethi without any hesitation hugged Tina for far longer than normal. He kissed her on the head. I went to Sushma said hello, hugged her in a gentlemanly manner and said hello to their son. Tina and Sushma hugged and talked for a while as we loaded their stuff in my car's trunk. We reached our house and gave them a bedroom. The bed room was readied by Tina in advance.

Sethis had remained awake throughout the previous night. After breakfast, they slept like logs the whole afternoon. I was at the office. Mr. Sethi had some work. He left home in the afternoon and returned late. I returned from the office in the evening. Tina and Sushma were talking for about three hours. When I reached home, I sensed that there was something strange in their behaviour. I decided to find the reason.

I went to them and asked Tina, "Looks like there is something cooking, that I do not know or understand. What is the matter?"

Tina looked at me with some contempt and said, "You two men think you are very smart and we women are foolish. Is that true?"

I looked at them with some bewilderment. I asked her what the matter was. She said, "Sushma told me that she and Mr. Sethi saw our love making live on skype. Then I also told her that you and I saw their love making on skype. That meant that the whole thing was premeditated plan. Such a devilish plan could only be the brain child of Mr. Sethi." I was too dumbfounded to speak.

Tina lowered her voice and said in a confidential tone, "Listen, Sushma and I know that this is Mr. Sethi's plan and you are not responsible for this. Therefore, we have decided to teach a lesson to Mr. Sethi." I asked her what the plan was. She did not reply.

Mr. Sethi came at about 8.30 pm. After he washed and was ready, we sat in the drawing room. Mr. Sethi went to his room and brought a suitcase. He opened his suitcase. He took out an expensive looking gold embroidered saree. It was beautiful with golden fine thread work, with a blouse piece. He handed the same to Tina. Tina jumped looking at such a beautiful saree and accepted it gleefully. Tina asked Mr. Sethi if he wanted to see her in that saree. He said that she should carry it with her and wear it when we would be at the resort.

Then Mr. Sethi again opened another small jewellery box. It was a beautiful diamond studded golden necklace. He said, "This is for my wonderful girl friend Tina." Tina and I jumped out of the bed to see and feel the necklace. It was 24 carat gold, studded with small diamonds. According to my estimate it must have cost about Rs. 1.5 lacs. Mr. Sethi slowly put the necklace around the neck of my wife. Tina was too embarrassed at receiving such an expensive gift. She vehemently protested, "How can I accept such an expensive gift. No Mr. Sethi, no, I cannot accept this."

She took out the necklace from around her neck and put it back in the box. She returned the box to Mr. Sethi. I could see expression of deep hurt spread across Mr. Sethi's face. Tina got a stern look from Mr. Sethi. He said, "Firstly, I am insulted by your calling me Mr. Sethi. Secondly, you are insulting me by returning my gift. If you return my gift, I shall walk out of your house right now. Am I not your close friend and do I not have the right over you or is it only Tarun, who has the right over you?" He asked. Then he walked out of the room and sat out in the park. All of us were taken aback with this development.

Mrs. Sethi turned to Tina and said, "Tina, you have hurt my husband. He was so enthusiastic when he bought this gift for you. He took me to so many shops and asked me to choose this necklace. All along the way to Delhi from Dubai, he was telling me, how much pleased Tina would be to receive this gift. Now you have deeply hurt his feelings. You must go and apologize to Satish and request him to accept the gift."

I also persuaded Tina to do as Sushma said.

Tina felt sorry for her outburst. She gradually walked with us to Mr. Sethi. He stood there looking out to the road and traffic. Tina went to Mr. Sethi and said that she was sorry.

However, Mr. Sethi moved away and told my wife, "Tina, there is no need for you to feel sorry. What you said was correct. You cannot accept my gift, because it is expensive and if you accept it, it might make you feel obliged to me. You should not feel obliged to me, because I have no right over you. If your husband had given that gift to you, you would have gladly accepted it because he has a right over you and you have a right over him. You refused because, it is a fact that I am not your husband and I have no authority over you. I was wrong in thinking that I have as much right over you as Tarun. Tarun and I had an understanding under oath that we shall not keep any secret between us and we shall share each and everything between us. It was only with that right that I captured your love making live on skype and let you see our love making also. However, I am sorry that I was wrong. It is obvious that you do not agree with your husband."

Then Mr. Sethi turned to Sushma and said, "I and Sushma agreed that Tarun has as much right over her as I have. Is it right Sushma?" Sushma nodded. Satish continued, "Tina, I have mentally reconciled about your not accepting me gift. I have not felt bad and I will not make any fuss. Please go back into the room. I shall join you later. I want to sit here and have some fresh air. I am ok. Please do not worry about me."

We all came back crestfallen. It looked to us that this trip was ruined and our relationship was spoiled.

I and Mrs. Sethi made Tina sit between us. We told her that she should accept the gift as Mr. Sethi had bought it with great enthusiasm and love.

Mrs. Sethi said, "All the while, when we were in Dubai, Mr. Sethi was boasting about his right over Tina. When I told him that Tina may not accept such an expensive gift, he got angry and said that Tina would never refuse it. This must have been a bomb shell for him."

Tina said, "It was not my intention to hurt his feelings. I am ready to apologize. In fact, I already apologized also. However, he refused to accept my apology.

Mrs. Sethi said, "Tina, it is not a question of apology. He feels that he has a right over you. You have to decide now, if he has a right over you or not. Just think for a moment. If your husband had given this gift, would you have refused it? The answer is, you would not have refused it. Then why have you refused the gift from my husband? Because you felt that my husband does not have the same right over you as your husband has. If you want him to be happy then you will have to tell him that he has as much right over you as your husband has. In other words, he has as much right over you as he has right over me. If you will tell him this, then only I feel that he will feel happy." Sushma concluded.

Tina looked at me and Sushma and said, "This is not as easy as you people think. The real meaning of what you are saying is very deep. It is a double edged sword. Just as he gets his rights over me; then he shall have to give me all rights over him also. It is not just I, who has to say it. There are three others involved. My husband has to say that he does not mind sharing me with Mr. Sethi.. You have to say that you do not mind sharing your husband with me and finally Mr. Sethi has to say that he does not mind sharing you with my husband. Naturally, when my husband shares me with your husband, he would want to share you with your husband."

I laughed and said, "In other words, all of us do not get one plate full. We get two plates half." He paused and then added, "But of course, we get half a plate from two different restaurants. The advantage is even the half a plate is more than enough to fill your belly." He concluded as if making a formal announcement, "I have no objection to eat two half plates rather than one full. I agree and accept the amendment."

Sushma said, "You are making this complicated. All we have to do is to say that I am ready to be shared and I am ready to share my husband with you. He has already told me that he is ready to share me with Tarun."

That settled, I said that I was ready to go and bring him in. Suddenly Sushma came to me and said, "Not so quick darling. This hubby of mine makes all of us crazy. He always keeps on doing something or the other and drives us mad. I have an idea that will make him go mad and yet he will too thrilled to decline our proposal. Should I explain to you the idea?" we all resolutely said "Yes."

Then Mrs. Sethi explained the idea to me and Tina. I loved the idea and said, "That is a good idea. Let us do it." Tina was initially reluctant. I told her that it will automatically resolve the issue and at the same time make Satish ecstatic. Also she will not have to apologize." Tina thought about it and finally agreed. However, the ladies said that they would need some time to prepare and they should get about fifteen minutes.

I went out to the park, where Mr. Sethi sat looking blankly into the darkness. He had the box with the necklace in his hands. When he heard my footsteps; he turned back and saw me. I smiled and said, "I thought I shall walk with you for a while." Mr. Sethi smiled back and we walked in the open and talked about job opportunities in Dubai for the next fifteen to twenty minutes. There was a signal from inside that we could go in

I said, "OK, come on in. I have a surprise for you. Tina has agreed to accept your gift and she wants to tell you something confidential. But she has a condition."

Mr. Sethi looked at me blankly and said, "What is that?"

I took my hand kerchief and blind folded Mr. Sethi. He asked me what I was doing. I told him; as I lead him into the room, which was almost completely dark, "The condition is this. Sushma and Tina are both in this room. They are hidden behind a curtain. The reason of using the curtain is to limit your movements. You are allowed to extend your hand through the curtain, but not to move further. You will be allowed to feel some parts of their body. No one in this room will speak. The condition is that you should identify Tina between Sushma and Tina, by the feel of her body. No one will move from his or her location. You may speak, but only in low voice and should not provoke any of us into divulging our identity. You should play fair and you have to go and feel each person and identify Tina and put the necklace in her neck yourself. The necklace will belong to the lady in whose neck you will put the necklace. If you identify Tina correctly, she will not only accept the necklace, but will accept all your rights over her. If you fail, then Tina has the right to accept or refuse the gift. In that case, you will not complain. Since you are boasting that you know your women very well, do you accept the condition?"

Mr. Sethi never expected this. Initially he protested but when I told him that if he refused, his image as an expert on women would be damaged; he agreed.

I asked Mr. Sethi go ahead. Mr. Sethi fumbled to find the table in the room. He placed the jewellery box on the table. He muttered something unintelligible. I thought that he swore some unprintable words. We were not supposed to speak. He began to stagger around in the room. Since he could not see; he was feeling his way around.

In spite of darkness, there was enough light in the room. We could see fairly well. I could see that both the women had stripped themselves completely and removed any ornaments they wore; to avoid identification. Both hid behind two standing folding nylon strap cots. The beds were light, steel frame and made with nylon straps. I could see my lovely wife standing naked in the corner away from me, partially hidden behind the curtain. She had never before stood naked in a room with people watching her and one male ready to feel her nakedness. I saw Sushma's breasts swaying behind another curtain. She was partially visible.

I looked at both women and signalled them to be quiet and watch the scenario with fun. Mr. Sethi first managed to reach Tina with some stagger, stumble and fumble. As soon as he touched the curtain, he shook it and put his hands through the curtain. Tina moved forward and let him touch her breasts. As soon as he touched Tina's boobs, he exclaimed, "Gosh! You are naked. You can't be Tina. He was surprised to find her naked. Mr. Sethi moved his hands to try and feel more of her body. My wife let him feel her. He was confused. He asked in desperation, "Hello, are you Tina or Sushma? I know you are there. I think you are Tina." We thought that the game was over. However, we saw that actually, he was unsure.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers