A Couple Of Indian Couples Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

He moved his hands all over her body. I saw the effect of his feeling the naked body of one of the two women. It made him too horny. I saw a huge bump or tent in his trousers. He was not wearing any under garments. Both the women saw it also. Tina saw it so close and looked at me helplessly. Any guesses what she thought at that time?

He then went on to feel her neck. He shuffled his hands over the slope of my wife's naked shoulders down to her back and breasts. He bent a little and kissed her breasts. He cupped them, squeezed them. He felt them in his palms. He caught her nipples between his fingers and rolled his fingers over her nipples. He squeezed them hard. Her nipples were hard and erect. They pointed straight. Could he gauge the difference between Sushma's nipples and Tina's? I looked at Sushma's nipples. They were also erect and hard. From this distance and in darkness, I could not compare the size of their nipples. For a while, he kneaded Tina's tits in his palms. He was getting hornier. He was slowly stroking his cock with one hand and feeling my wife's body with the other. He sucked Tina's breasts hard. I could see Tina twitching her eye brows. Was that in pain or ecstasy? I could not guess. Perhaps it was both.

He felt her navel and belly button. He even measured the curvature of my wife's waist line by sliding his hands on it several times. He wrapped his arms around the waist of my wife. This could also be one of the giveaways. He bent and felt her pussy with his hands. He moved his hands on her buttocks, squeezing them and pinching them. Perhaps in his mind he wanted to compare the feel with that of his wife. I could see the sign of agony and ecstasy on my wife's face. If we were not watching her at that time, I was sure that she would have jumped into Mr. Sethi's arms and asked him to carry her to the bed and fuck her there and then. I signalled her to control her emotions.

After moving his arm all over her body, he shook his head and gingerly moved forward. As he moved away from Tina, he said, "Damn it, I do not know, what Tina feels like. If I had known this earlier, I could have been prepared. Damn it Sushma, tell me if you are Sushma." There was no answer. I knew that he was provoking the woman standing naked in front of him. He paused and then in the same breath said in a loud voice for our benefit, "Sorry, dear. I shall avoid provoking her ¬¬¬¬and follow the rules. You devil's children, you are making fun of me. You have all ganged up against me. Wait until this is over. See what I do to all of you."

I looked at my wife. She had frozen after being poked and probed by Mr. Sethi in front of our gazes. She felt relieved, when he moved away.

I thought that if I was in his place, I would have immediately identified Tina. However, I was not in his place and I did not know what was going on in his mind. I took his hand and guided him to his wife. All the three of us held their breath. Would he fall for our trap? I wondered. Mr. Sethi began to feel his wife from top to bottom. He smiled and said, "Yes Tina, I know you are Tina. Just let me be sure." He moved his hands around her face, her mouth, her chin, her neck coming down to her shoulder. He sized her up between his hands. He put her body between his hands, perhaps to estimate her waist line perimeter. He felt her breasts in his hands. Just as he did it to Tina, he began to size up Sushma's breasts. I had a raging hard on as he felt Sushma's breasts in his hands. (actually, I had a raging hard on though out his feeling both the women.).

I looked at Sushma. She did better than Tina. She remained completely frozen like a statue and glum throughout the examination. When she looked at me, I could gauge the embarrassment she had to face, standing naked like that for examination in front of three people, one of whom: her husband, was examining her like a gynaecologist.

Mr. Sethi was busy with his examination. He moved his palms on Sushma's back. His hands went to her buttocks. Again he squeezed them, pinched them and tried to put his finger into her anus. He went down to feel her vaginal area. He felt her vaginal mounds. I was suddenly afraid that if Sushma has a hairy vaginal mounds; that might give her away. Tina did not have any growth in that area and she always shaved her pussy, quite regularly. Generally she had almost no hair on her vaginal mounds. I did not know about Sushma. I waited with abated breath.

Mr. Sethi bent a little and tried feeling Sushma's pussy lips with his hands. He parted them and inserted his finger in it. I had no way of knowing how it must have felt to him or what exactly he did. However, I was going crazy. I had an erection, which I was unable to control. I held my cock in my hands and was stroking it slowly. I was afraid that if this continued for some time, I would ejaculate in the open air. How I wished, I was in his place examining the ladies.

Again I saw Mr. Sethi shaking his head. Perhaps, he was not convinced that it was Tina. I felt that the game was over. All he had to do was to go back to Tina and put the necklace in her neck.

He straightened up from his crouching position. He straightened up and began his walk back to Tina. By then he had visualized the locations of each in his mind. He stumbled upon a chair on his way. Tina stood exactly where he had left her. Fumbling with different objects in the room, his hand caught her shoulders. He rested his hands on her shoulders and went closer to her. He asked in voice that we could all hear, "I hope, I can examine them once again?" I said audibly, "Ok, one last time."

He said, "Ok, it is now or never this time." Then in a mock threatening tone he said, "If you are Tina and if I catch you right, you are in real trouble dear. And if you are Sushma, you are already in trouble for making me a scapegoat" I feared that Tina must have been shivering hearing the threat. I looked at her face and body. She stood there any way, fairly steadily, I thought. This time Mr. Sethi went about his job, thoroughly like a professional. He glided his palms over her head and felt her face. He tried to feel the nose ring. There was none. He moved his hands through the curtain to her nose. He felt her nose and played with it for a few seconds.

He slowly made Tina turn around. Her face was away from his. She had her back to him. He placed his hands on her spinal cord and the caved vertical centre of her back. He pulled her and cupped her breasts and squeezed them hard. He lowered his hands to her flaring buttocks. I noticed the attractiveness of my wife's buttocks. The shape was really tempting. Mr. Sethi inserted his finger between her buttocks. He fingered the crack between them. His hands were playing with Tina's anus and crotch.

Mr. Sethi made Tina turn back to face him again. He bent down on his knees and caressed my wife's pussy for the first time. He began to caress Tina's thighs. He could feel the flow of juices flowing out of her pussy. Mr. Sethi pushed the curtain aside, bent down and licked Tina's legs all the way to clean up the juices before the juices flowed down again.

Suddenly I saw him surround his two hands around my wife's body. One hand wrapped her waist and another wrapped around her legs. Effortlessly, he lifted her up. He removed his blindfold with a swift action. Her face was bang opposite his. He placed his lips on Tina's and carried her staggering, to find the bed and laid her on the bed. With one jerk, he stripped himself. With a swift movement of his body, he mounted her and placed his cock on the centre of her pussy lips. He said, "Tina, now wait, I am going to fuck you good and hard in front of your husband and my wife; before I put that necklace around your neck. And remember, I am going to fuck you through the night. I will not take my rod out of your pussy for the whole night."

Tina was blushing like I had not seen her before. He took Satish's big rod in her hands and said, "I am yours for tonight and for all nights and days you are with us. You can have me, whenever you want me. Remember, you have the same rights over me as my husband. I am yours and his. And regarding taking out your cock from inside me, how did you even think that I shall allow it? I have waited for so long for this moment and I am not going to waste it. But tell me, how did you identify me?"

He paused and then said, "It was not really simple. You two have similar figures. You are of similar size. However, there is one big difference. You wanted me much more than my wife. As soon as I touched or felt you, I found huge flow of love juices flowing down your thighs. In comparison, my wife hardly felt so excited as to leak so much of her juices."

He looked at me and Sushma and said, "What the fuck you two are waiting for? Join me on this bed and pump out all juice you have into each other." He paused for a while and said, "Let us all celebrate our meeting after a long time."

There was so much huffing and puffing noise combined with such heat generated by the exorbitant release of energy that our room temperature must have gone up 20 degrees C. There was was sex smelling all over the room.

Needless to say that throughout their stay with us, we were fucking the other's wife to our heart's content. This relationship energized us so much that my wife started to take interest in sex with me. At the resort site, we took one big room for the couples and one room for the children. As soon as we closed our doors, we discarded our clothing and stayed without dress and slept naked throughout. We had a big orgy through the day and night and we enjoyed the trip as we had never done.

After a few months, I also got a job in Dubai and we all went to Dubai. We are now in Dubai and you could imagine how we enjoy life now.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers