A Couple of Nutters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any hopes that Larry was going to seduce me on arrival the second I arrived were soon dashed. He had seen me arrive at the other side of the causeway and strode across to meet me. I need new furniture he told me, and we headed for town.

I've always had to be frugal with my money, and the money that Larry spent that day was beyond belief. A new lounge and dining suite, a bedroom suite, a desk and filing cabinet for his office, then a wide screen TV of a size that I didn't know existed. While I happily joined in with his well enthusiastic spending spree, it was his little gestures of intimacy that I enjoyed most. I liked the way that he placed his hand on my shoulder as he guided me to his object of interest; how he took my hand in his when I couldn't make a decision of which bedroom suite I liked best. And when Larry finally ran out of steam, he suggested lunch at a nearby café. Only when we headed back to his house did my nervousness return, for I knew what was in store for me and that I now wanted it to happen.

The house was cold when we arrived, but Larry lit the fire in lounge and we huddled close until it warmed the room. A bottle of red wine and two glasses were produced and we settled down on the wide couch looking out over the sea. Larry gazed at me and smiled, he was perceptive enough to notice my nervousness.

"Are you okay?" Larry asked.

I smiled, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be? I like you and I like being here."

"That's good, cause I like you being here too."

It was a nervous moment, a guess a time of mutual consent for both of us. I broke the moment by taking our empty glasses and made my way to the kitchen where to where the wine bottle was standing. I felt Larry's hands around my waist turning me towards him. He effortlessly lifted me high onto the breakfast bar so that our faces were now at the same height. There was brief eye contact before our lips met, then a little peck before total commitment. Our first real kiss was full of passion, our tongues gently touching and exploring. My heart fluttered with excitement as his hands caressed my neck and shoulders. I pushed into him, my arms encircling his wide shoulders. We broke briefly for air, and then our lips again met. I opened my legs unashamedly wide and wrapped them around his thighs, and for the first time felt his hard manhood against my special place. I lost track of time as our hands explored as our passion mounted, our kisses long and committed. Then Larry lifted me from the breakfast bar, and with my legs wrapped around him, he carried me back to the couch and lay me down. Luckily, the couch was long and wide, and we soon settled into a tight embrace.

Larry's hands gradually became more inquisitive as we kissed, gently running down from my neck and brushing over my nipples on the way down to my outer thighs. My arousal grew as his explorations became more adventurous, and I could feel my nipples were painfully erect. I turned on the couch a little so that his hand could move between my thighs and then sighed deeply as he touched my special place. My arousal was now becoming uncontrollable as his fingers caressed my pussy through my jeans. In complete capitulation, my hand slipped down and undid the belt and top dome of my jeans for him. His fingers touched mine as he found the zip and lowered it. I raised my buttocks from the couch and we shared the duties of easing my jeans down over my buttocks but leaving my panties in place. I sighed deeply as his teasing hand stroked my upper thighs without touching my panties, the anticipation of being loved overtaking my emotions. Surprisingly, I felt no hesitation as my hand travelled up his thigh to rest on the substantial bulge of his manhood.

My forwardness encouraged his advances, and I parted my thighs wide as he touched me for the first time, it was so gentle and I pushed up against him in my impatience. My panties were quickly eased aside and his finger slid through my lips and briefly into my pussy before moving upwards to my waiting clitoris. My moan of pleasure was thwarted by his lips falling on mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth resulting in a passionate kiss. My arm encircled his neck as my free hand worked on undoing his jeans.

My endeavours to release Larry's manhood was slow going due to pleasure of his finger tormenting my pussy, but I eventually got the zip down. With some difficulty my hand slid beneath his jeans and took his manhood in hand. He sighed as he pushed his jeans down freeing his erection. I broke our long kiss so that I could see what I was in for, and a little fear fluttered through me.

Larry was a big man and I guess what I held in my hand was in proportion, but the thick shaft was as wide as my wrist and my hand seemed to cover less than half of its length. It had an upward curve to it, and the head slightly wider than the shaft. As if to draw my attention away from it, Larry kissed me passionately and my fears faded, for the time being. My top was soon lifted over my head and my bra discarded, and I heard myself moan as his skilful tongue teased my nipples.

Larry then slid from the couch to the floor and knelt before me, I let him slide me into an almost sitting position and manoeuvre himself between my thighs. I closed my eyes to hide my embarrassment as his hands and mouth explored their way up my thighs. He lifted my knees back to my chest and lowered his face to my panties. Again Larry began to tease me, his tongue tracing the outline of my panties. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I guided his face to where I wanted it and eased my panties aside.

How can I ever explain the pleasure, for it had been many years since a man had touched me intimately. I whimpered as his tongue flicked up and down my wet slit driving me wild. I writhed unashamedly as his tongue pushed inside me for a few seconds before finding my clitoris and firmly settling himself on it. And then he did the ultimate, his finger sliding inside me and gently upwards to my G-spot. How swift had this man found my special place, a place where only my own fingers had known. I soon lost all control as my private little orgasms began to creep up on me. First the little ones that preceded the real big one that I always craved. I placed my hands around his head and pulled his face it hard, the slurping sound of my wetness ignored. I cried loudly as the first little orgasm arrived and then the second. I pleaded for my lover to keep going and to my delight he did just that, and then the big one arrived wracking both my body and emotions with pleasure. Larry struggled to keep my trembling body in place with his one free hand as my orgasm began to slowly ebb and I gently eased his face from my now painfully sensitive clitoris. He grinned mischievously up at me with his sopping face and without hesitation I leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

"How was that?" he asked knowingly when we came up for air.

I laughed, for words were not needed.

Larry guided me back on the couch and arose to his knees, his large cock swinging in the air in anticipation. I looked down with mixed anticipation and trepidation as Larry took himself in hand guided the bulbous head towards my pussy.

"Please be gentle." I whispered as I felt the head touch me. "I haven't done this for years."

Larry let go of his cock and took my face in his hands and kissed me for a long time before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Don't worry; I care too much for you to ever hurt you."

Our eyes stayed locked as I reached down and guided his cock back to my special place. My lover eased me back on the couch and then rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit each time putting a little more pressure on my opening until it finally succumbed to his advances. I gasped loudly as my lubricated arousal allowed his thick shaft to slide effortlessly into the hilt. It was more the surprise of his entry than any pain that gave me fright, but the pleasure soon flooded my emotions. Thankfully, Larry held his cock still giving me time to get used his size.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I think so." I replied.

I looked down as Larry slowly eased his cock from my pussy until the head was just visible, then slowly and gently pushed his way up to the hilt causing me to moan with pleasure. I watched in fascination as my pussy lips spread wide in submission as his thick shaft began to work back and forth picking up speed. His assault varied in depth, sometimes deep and other times just inside me. I leaned forward and hugged my lover, our lips meeting in a delicious kiss. His strong arms lifted me from the couch and lowered me to the carpet, and I opened my thighs wide as he positioned himself above me. Supporting himself on his arms, Larry then began to ride me in earnest. Our lips caressed and kissed with passion, my legs slipped around his buttocks and held him tightly.

"For someone who hasn't done it for awhile, you seem to be doing real good." he whispered as I began to push back at him.

I smiled and poked my tongue out at him before submitting to another long kiss, then closed my eyes so I could drift into another world. I had forgotten how good sex with another person was, and I felt tears roll from my eyes as I remembered my loving husband who had brought me so much pleasure so many years ago. Emotions flooded my brain at his memory, but the pleasure of Larry Button's love making soon over rode them. I cherished the touching of our bodies, the kisses and caresses, and the feel of his hardness inside me, oh how good it felt. I let him ride me for some time until I noticed that his arms were wilting as they supported his substantial weight.

"Let me on top." I offered as a sign of goodwill.

Larry carefully rolled from me and onto his back leaving his glistening erection swinging in the air. I got to my feet and stood astride him, then lowered myself carefully until his cock disappeared between my thighs. He raised his knees providing a back rest as I took him in hand and guided the bulbous head between my pussy lips. Again I took his shaft inside me with ease and made myself comfortable while fully impaled. I began rocking back and forth experimenting on what gave me the most pleasure. I gazed down at Larry, his closed eyes and the inkling of a smile suggested he too was having a good time. My eyes lowered to his thick chest which had a dash of dark hair sprinkled with a little grey. His powerful shoulders and arms seemed an ill fit for man of such gentleness. His navel showed little signs of excess indulgence, and all in all Larry button was a fine looking man, even without his clothes. I leaned forwards and kissed his nipples in turn and then reached for his lips. For some time we stayed intertwined, a complicated mass of arms and legs as we enjoyed each others bodies. As his hands began to wander, I sat up slightly so that my breasts could enjoy a little attention. I grinned in appreciation as my nipples were tweaked and tortured with lips and fingers as my pussy slid up and down his shaft. Our sweaty bodies glowed with the heat of the nearby fire and our lust.

I eventually slid forward allowing his cock to escape and then rolled onto the floor into a sitting position. I took his cock in hand and fondled it admiring his size and hardness. It was a nice handful I thought to myself as my tongue reached for the head. Larry squirmed as I firmly worked the eye for a few seconds before placing my mouth over the head. He moaned in ecstasy as I suckled, kissed and licked as my hand caressed the shaft below, then slowly I began to get into a rhythm. I soon tuned into his body language and kept his orgasm at bay, but only just. This wasn't a vindictive act, but I wanted him to forever remember his first orgasm with me. I wanted him to know that as inept as I might be in love making, I could still provide magnificent gratification. My spare hand gently caressed his taut balls as I continued to work him.

"Oh please, this time, please let me cum this time." he pleaded as I once again brought him close to the brink.

I grinned mischievously at him as I again gripped his shaft tightly to stop him from ejaculating, his loud moan of frustration and disappointment filling the room. I waited until his excitement had subsided and then took him back into my mouth. Again I began to work him with hands and mouth easily bringing him back to the point of no return. My jaw was now starting to complain from the size of his cock, and I decided it was time to put Larry out of his misery. I rolled onto my haunches with my head directly over Larry's throbbing cock. I waited until he was on the brink, with a flurry of frantic hand movements and my tongue flicking over the smooth head, I allowed Larry to fill my mouth with his warm seed. I released my lips to allow his cum to escape as I continued to swiftly stroke him until his orgasm began to wane. The noise of my cum covered hand overrode Larry's moans of pleasure. Waiting until he was completely finished, I pushed what cum was still in my mouth out with my tongue and wiped along dribble from my chin before hit my breasts.

"Yuk, I forgot how awful it tastes." I muttered looking for something clean myself with.

But Larry had other ideas, and he rolled me onto my back and entered me before I knew what was happening. I giggled loudly as my legs gripped him tightly around the waist. He rode me very slowly as he nibbled my neck and ears, and didn't object when I wiped my cum covered mouth on his shoulders.

"I could get used to this." I whispered in his ear.

"Play your cards right and I might let you get used to it."

"Oh really." I replied. "And what exactly does playing my cards right entail?"

"Not telling, you'll just have to stick around and find out."

I smiled, it didn't seem such a bad thing.

I let Larry ride me until he tired himself out, by this time my pussy was throbbing from a long bout of love making, but there was no complaint on my part. I then rolled over onto my stomach and watched the flickering of the fire. I felt Larry's hands on my back and sighed as he began to massage my shoulders, which was followed with little kisses. The bitter taste of cum still lingered in my mouth, so I slowly extracted myself from his clutches and got to my feet.

"Gotta clean up." I muttered.

Larry took hold of my ankle to thwart my escape and I felt his eyes taking in my nakedness. I raised my hands over body as if to hide its ugliness.

"Please don't." I heard myself mutter.

Without letting go my ankle, Larry got his feet and carried me into the bathroom and lowered me to my feet in front of a full length mirror. Standing behind me, he ran his hands slowly over my body.

"Look how beautiful you are, look at the curves." he whispered as his hands cupped my breasts. "Nice boobs, a nice handful."

His hands slid down and caressed my outer thighs and I opened my legs slightly as his fingers slipped over my pussy.

"Great legs too, and a nice tight pussy to go with them." he added.

"I think I look fat." I replied truthfully gazing uncomfortably at my reflection.

Larry laughed, "Us men love women with curves. Those skinny catwalk models do nothing for me."

"Thank god for that."

Larry stepped to the sink and warmed up a face cloth, I stood still as he wiped my face clean. I stopped him kissing me until I had gargled a few times. After showering we returned to the lounge and the warm fire, and it was then I found that my clothes were missing. I pretended to be angry when Larry told me he liked to see me naked. When he noticed the tears in my eyes, he took in his powerful arms and hugged me tight. It was nice to feel wanted after all my years being alone.

For an older man, Larry had quite a sexual appetite, and over the next few weeks I succumbed willingly to his amorous advances. I looked forward making love with this man; as we tuned into each others sexual likes and strived to make each other happy. I spent more time at his place than I did at mine. His lurid cell phone texts during my work day made me squirm with anticipation at my desk; and I came to the conclusion that he was really a very, very naughty man.

One night as we lay in bed after another successful sexual romp, Larry turned to me with a serious look on his face.

"This place seems kinda empty when you're not here." he said. "How about you move in permanently?"

I grinned, for it was something that had crossed my mind more than once, but I didn't want make it too easy for him.

"I dunno, why should I?"

Silly man thought I was serious.

"Well, you rent your place out and get a bit of income. I know you'd have to travel a bit further to work, but I'll help you out with gas."

"I'm more concerned about the sex." I joked. "There'd have to be an improvement in that department."

I was only then that Larry realised that I was stringing him along and tickled until I begged him to stop. And then he took me into his big strong arms and held me tight.

"Donna, you might be a bitch, but I still love you to bits."

It was the worst thing he could have said, for his mention of love turned me into a blubbering mess.

I've always awoken early, a throw back from my childhood days on the farm. In the three months since I moved in with Larry, I pinch myself every morning to convince myself it's not a dream. I look out through the big windows to see what the sea is doing and to watch the birds soar in the sky. I then look down at my man who is usually fast asleep, or sometimes his hand will be searching for the simple touch of my skin. At first I questioned the right of being so happy, and was I so deserving of this man? But Larry quickly became tuned into my lingering times of insecurity, and he would hold me in his arms and tell me how much pleasure I have brought to his life. He has never been happier he tells me while kissing the tears from my eyes. After reminding him on a regular basis of how much I love him, I am starting to convince myself that just maybe I am deserving.

12