A Couple's First Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RN36DD
RN36DD
8 Followers

I said, "We live a long way from here, an eight hour drive. We leave tomorrow morning to back to our normal lives."

Mark said, "We are willing to travel to visit you if you will allow it. You guys are very unique and we can learn from you. Maybe a vacation together would be fun."

As we left Pam and I went to the ladies room together. She said, "Thanks for building Mark's ego about his cock. He is very proud of himself." We exchanged phone numbers and headed to the hotel for our last night in Key West.

I was shocked at how I acted that night, but honestly I loved it. I was proud of myself and my husband. We had a fantasy come true vacation. Not bad for 55 years old and 25 years of marriage. When we arrived at the hotel I said to my hubby, "If you can get hard again, I'd like to celebrate our great night with one more fuck session. I don't want this to end."

RN36DD
RN36DD
8 Followers
12