A Couple's First Time

Story Info
18-year-old loses virginity to his girlfriend.
1k words
2.7
132.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6'4 Brian walks out of his house on Friday afternoon, his tanned face split into a smile. Last week he had turned 18 and now finally he and his older girlfriend Diana would finally have sex. This once Brian's first time and he was praying he wouldn't fuck it up.

He hops into his SUV and pushes his light brown hair back as drives to her house, while calling her on his cell phone. "Baby I'm coming over." He says softly, in the gentle voice that drove her crazy. "Good." She says. "Hurry up. I'm waiting for you."

He smiles and drove somewhat faster than he should have as he headed to her home, glad for once that he had her key. He pulls up in front of her house and climbs out of his vehicle and took her steps two at a time. As he reached for the door knob the door flew open and he was pulled into a very passionate kiss. "Happy belated birthday."

He grins as he kisses his 5'2 Diana back and pushes the door shut with a foot. "I love you Diana." She smiles and nips his shoulder. "I love you too Brian. You ready for your first time?"

He laughs and nods. "I've been ready baby." He says as he takes her hand and leads her upstairs. He had been to her house before under the guise that he was babysitting but he hadn't done much other than learn the house talk nasty to Diana and baby-sit Diana's kid sister that stayed over a lot. Diana smiles as he walks straight into her room and paused near the bed to reach for her.

He pulls her close and kisses her deeply as his hands moved up and down her body. She places a hand on his chest and pushes him back for a second as she grins. "This is your first time and our first time together. Let me pleasure you first." She says in a husky voice as she kneels in front of him. She undoes his jeans slowly as she looks up to him. "Take off your shirt." She commands.

Quickly he strips off his shirt gasping as he feels air brush across his already very hard cock. She smiles as she slowly licks the spongy tip, then sucks it into her mouth her soft long black hair bouncing off his legs as she slowly moved her head up and down his length. He thrust some into her mouth and he could hear a small moan come from her. He moaned himself, already close to the edge. "Mmmmm Diana ...... baby I don't know how long I can last." She just keeps going till he shoots into her mouth. She catches all of it and swallows it. She pauses for a moment to grab a glass from the night stand and drink from it before she kisses him. "Are you ready Brain?" She murmurs as she pushes him back.

He grins and with a swift move flipped their bodies over so he was on top. "Yes I am and I plan on being on top first." He says then smiles. "She nods and points to a drawer on the night stand, Protection." She says simply. He nods and moves to grab one of many condom packs in her drawer. He quickly tears into the package and slips it on his still hard member. Leaning over her he holds himself just outside her. "Are you ready Diana?" He asks softly as he rubs his hard cock over her lower lips. She moans and nods. "I've been waiting all day for this." She moans as she thrusts her hips up some. He smiles and with one quick thrust he enters her, both gasping as he enters her tight sheath. "Oh God Diana...... Your fucking tight." He moans. She smiles and closes her eyes as she nods. "I know baby. Start moving some."

Nodding he began to thrust slowly into her. She moans as her hips met his urging him faster. "Play with my breasts baby. Use one arm to hold you up." She instructed as he continued to thrust. Nodding he shifted some and placed one of his large hands over her breast. He tweaked her nipples getting a loud gasp followed by a moan. He smiles and thrusts hard as she screams with pleasure. He moans as he feels his balls tighten up. "DIANA ......... OH GOD BABY ........I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!" He Roars out his release has he collapses on her body. She smiles and strokes his back as they both lay there panting.

"Oh my .......... I may need some time before I can go again." She murmurs as he chuckles. "I think I will too. But as long as I get to stay right here I'm good." She laughs and smiles as she tightens her arms around him. "Of course you can sweetheart." She murmurs then smiles, "But remember I'm not done with you yet." deep into her he lowered his head and began to suck on the nipple of her other breast still tweaking the first nipple. She moans and thrusts her hips to meet his. "Oh ......... Brian...... I'm about toooooooo OOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOD BRIIIIIAAAAANNNN!!!!!" She cries as she comes.

He smiles as he feels her tighten around him some and thrusts faster and harder into her. "Oh God Diana ........ Yell my name again baby..... let me know you like it." He groans as he keeps thrusting into her like a jackhammer. "She keeps moaning, her hands clinging to his back as she screams with pleasure. He moans as he feels his balls tighten up. "DIANA ......... OH GOD BABY ........I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!" He Roars out his release has he collapses on her body. She smiles and strokes his back as they both lay there panting.

"Oh my .......... I may need some time before I can go again." She murmurs as he chuckles. "I think I will too. But as long as I get to stay right here I'm good." She laughs and smiles as she tightens her arms around him. "Of course you can sweetheart." She murmurs then smiles, "But remember I'm not done with you yet."