A Couple's First Time

Story Info
Kyle and Jessica take their relationship to the next level.
1.1k words
3.88
22.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up and see that Kyle is still lying next to me. I smile as I nuzzle into his shoulder. I could stay here all day I think to myself as tears well up in my eyes. I look at him very closely as the sun shine in through. His face is so peaceful, and doesn't reflect the pain of the last few months; he has done so much for and has never asked for anything in return. Kyle stirs; his eyes flutters open sleepily.

"Hey beautiful." He murmurs, still half asleep. He turns toward me, his face resting about an inch away from mine. As I look at him, it suddenly dawns on me how much I care about him. I pull my hand up slowly, resting it gently on his cheek.

"Morning, handsome." We stay quiet for a while, breathing in sync with each other.

"You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now." Kyle looks at me with a gleam in his eyes. I do believe he has just read my mind. Instead of replying, I inch forward until our lips are almost touching. Kyle takes this as a go ahead and gently places his lips on mine. The warmth of his kiss sends chills down my body. We pull away for second and Kyle's grins. He cups my chin in his hand and kisses me again. His mouth presses against mine. He presses his tongue against my mouth and I eagerly welcome it. My heart is racing as Kyle moves to lean over me, placing on arm on the other side of me. He is breathing heavily as he pulls away, looking down at me.

"Has anyone every told you that you are a great kisser?"

"Not lately." Kyle grins mischievously. My heart is still pounding. 'Why did he stop, I wonder.' Kyle leans over, grazing my ear with his mouth.

"You have no idea how bad I've wanted to kiss you like that." He whispers in my ear, trailing from my ear to my neck with butterfly kisses. I giggle like a little school girl.

"Why did you stop then?" Kyle leans up, looking at me; his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"I didn't want to push you. . . .I didn't know if you were still . . . um. . ."

"Are you trying to ask me if I'm still a virgin?" I grin, "Kyle, I haven't been a virgin for a long time. Now shut up and kiss me." I grab Kyle by the back of the neck, leaning up to meet him. He kisses me with such force that I collapse on the bed, wrapping my hands around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. Kyle grabs my left leg, throwing in across his hip as he turns to lie on his side. He puts his right arm underneath me and on my back, pressing me against me. I can feel his hard dick pressing against me.

"Jessica . . . I want you so bad. . ." Kyle groans. I smile as I kiss his cheek, then murmur in his ear.

"Then take me Kyle." That is all Kyle needs to hear. His free hand slides underneath my satin nightgown and grazes across my breast. My nipples harden at his touch.

"Ohhh!!" I moan. Kyle grabs my breast in his hand, massaging it. 'Oh God! It's been so long since anyone has made me feel this way.' His hand leaves my breast for a moment as he flips me over onto my back, sliding the nightgown over my head. He sits above me for a moment.

"Like what you see?" I ask, giggling and blushing madly.

"God, do I ever!" I reach up and pull him down slowly, kissing me gently. His mouth leaves mine, trailing kisses from my jaw down my neck, licking and kissing his way down to my breasts.

"Oh Kyle . . . I want you. . . ." I know I'm wet and I want him so bad it hurts. But I know he's not done playing yet. He sits up for a moment, pulling off his shirt and unbuckling his pants, but he doesn't take them off yet. He leans down again, kissing and nibbling my ear as his hand travels up my thigh, playing the soft hair between my legs.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" He asks huskily, reaching in between the folds of my wet pussy.

"Oh god yes . . . yes . . . fuck me!" I moan loudly as he massages my clit. 'Oh god . . . it feels so good.' He removes his hand for a moment, removing his pants. I'm panting wildly as Kyle moves his hand down in between my thighs and hit just the right spot. My body jolts and surges of pleasure course through my body. I grasp his hair, bringing his mouth to my breast. He licks my nipples, grabs it in between his teeth and tugs it slightly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good; I'm gonna make you cum inside me. ."

"Oh, god yes. I want you to fuck me Kyle! Fuck me good!" I lift my leg, throwing it across Kyle's hip as he enters me slowly, still playing with my clit. As he penetrates me, the two sensation sends a jolt of orgasmic pleasure through my entire body. Kyle grabs my hip, pulling me to me and flips me on top of him.

"Oh yes, Jessica, fuck that dick!" He grabs my breast as I move up and down, feeling his hard cock deep inside me. Jolts of pleasure are coursing through me and I move faster as I begin to climax.

"Oh yes! Ohhhh I gonna cum!" I scream as I reach my climax and orgasm, shaking wildly, but don't stop. Kyle is close. . . . so close. Feeling my orgasm, Kyle flips me onto my back, thrusting inside me. Instense pleasure is coursing through my body and with each trust brings more and more pleasure. Kyle leans down, pressing his face against mine, as he grabs the headboard, thrusting harder and harder. I dig my nails into his back.

"Oh Jessica. . . oh god you're gonna make me cum!!" Kyle's whole body shakes as I feel him cum inside me, his dick pulsing wildly. He collapses on me, each of us is breathing heavily. 'Oh god, that was the best sex I have ever had!' He leans up and looks at me lovingly and kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you Jessica."

"I love you too Kyle."