A Couple's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His technique became steadily better, and soon we were masturbating each other quite skillfully. He then began to experiment with oral sex, and was able to bring me to multiple orgasms using his mouth even though I had not offered to suck his penis in return. (despite Scott's desire and numerous requests, expressed at times when X wasn't present, that I do so) At this point we were ready for more, but we had been putting off our having sexual intercourse by mutual agreement to make it that much more 'forbidden' and powerful for all of us when it finally did happen. We had reached a point where we clearly wanted each other this way, but Scott kept us from taking the final step, knowing how much the tension was building for us. Scott realized that if he stood in our way too long, we'd probably meet secretly, so he began to fight a retreating action, giving the nod of approval to a little more each time we'd get together.

At this point, I abandoned the use of my hands to masturbate him. I would have him lie on his back, and then I would apply a glob of KY Jelly to the underside of his penis, as it lay erect against his belly. Then I would sit on his lap and begin thrusting with my hips, sliding my wet slit up and down the underside of his penis. Scott kept a close eye on what was happening, knowing that we were both tempted to let his penis slide up into me. Fortunately, his sheer size, the pronounced upward curvature of his penis, and the way he carried it held tight up against his stomach when erect made an accidental insertion fairly unlikely. In the beginning, using my new technique, I would hump him with my hips until he was just about to ejaculate, and then I'd stop abruptly, with roughly half of his penis exposed in front of my vaginal area. I would then watch him attentively as he ejaculated his sperm up onto his stomach and chest. Although I'm not much of a 'talker' during sexual activity, Scott did happen to overhear me say to X in a low voice the second or third time we did this that I loved the sight of his semen, "Coming out of you so close (to my vagina)."

After I'd masturbated him this way a number of times Scott noticed that our discipline was beginning to break down. I was becoming increasingly careless with my hip thrusts, and he could tell that we both desperately wanted for X's penis to 'accidentally' slip up into my pussy. Inevitably, there came a night when we took a step to a point just barely short of actual intercourse. I was humping my hips, and rubbing my slit against his penis as had become our custom, and coming very close to having an orgasm doing it. He held off as long as he could and, just as he was about to ejaculate, he put his hands on my hips, urging me to move my vagina's opening up over the tip of his penis. He'd done this a couple of times before, but I'd always refused, shaking my head 'no', until this time. This time however, I quickly slid upward in his lap until the tip of his penis was directly beneath the opening of my vagina. He told us later that he could feel the tip of his penis slip into the outer opening of my vagina when I did this and that he'd lost control, ejaculating involuntarily as I gently rocked my hips in place.

Suddenly, Scott caught the shocked expression on my face, and I desperately tried to raise my crotch off of his lap in order to separate from him. His eyes were glazed, however, and he was well past any ability to control himself. He threw his head back and held my wide hips tightly against his lap with his arms, and Scott could tell that X was ejaculating as powerfully as he ever had with me. As soon as the throes of his orgasm passed, he returned to his senses and instantly released his grip on my hips. Franticly, I scrambled off of his lap, sitting cross-legged beside him on the bed and pulling the lips of my vagina apart quickly as if searching for his semen. X had a stricken expression on his face, as though he felt he'd done something terrible, and I had a panicked expression on mine as I leaned back, with my body bent over sharply at my waist so that I could see the opening of my pussy as closely as possible. At that moment, I saw his semen. A thick, white globule of it was visible in the opening of my vagina.

It hung suspended there for a fleeting moment, and then it began to run out of me in several large white clots onto the sheet. I had moved to a position in his lap which allowed the tip of his penis to enter the outer opening of my vagina, and the KY Jelly had made such an effective seal between our bodies that his semen had been pumped into me as he ejaculated, as surely as if he'd been deep inside me. I felt it spurting up into my vagina, I told Scott later, and had panicked. Scott held my legs apart and told me to sit still, telling me that it was alright, that he wasn't upset and that we'd all known this would happen at some point. He reassured our friend that what had happened was okay, and told him to look at his sperm up inside his buddy's wife's body for the first time, and he joined Scott as he watched it dripping slowly out of my pussy. Scott told us that there was no longer any point in us putting off having intercourse, that X had finally managed to get some of his semen into my pussy and that what had happened couldn't ever be undone.

Scott told X absolutely not to masturbate even a single time during the coming week, because that next Friday he was going to have sex with me, and that I deserved his best performance and as much of his semen as he could possibly manage to leave inside of me. I was straightening the sheets, moving on my hands and knees across the bed as he said this to our friend, who was now standing beside the bed. When I turned my back toward him, he turned and moved quickly between my legs, mounting me abruptly from behind. Without waiting for our friend to get dressed and leave the room (as had been our habit until then), he pushed his penis into my filled vagina and began to fuck me, without preliminaries or permission, as hard and fast as he could. I wasn't expecting it, and I struggled instinctively for a moment before submitting and laying the upper part of my body down against the bed as I pushed my crotch back against his hips to meet his thrusts. As I heard him starting his car in the driveway, Scott was already ejaculating his own sperm as deep as his penis would reach in my cervix.

Scott said he could feel the slimy residue of our friend's semen there, and I remember him thinking that X's penis would easily reach deeper into my vagina than he ever could, and that he would soon be doing exactly that on a regular basis. Scott stayed up fairly late that night, long after we'd finished fucking and I'd gone to bed. He watched an old war movie on TV as I slept soundly on my side of the bed in a fetal position with my back to him. He later told me that as the movie ended and he was preparing to turn in, he lifted the edge of my sheet, to get a peek at my nude body, and he noticed that a thick stream of faintly translucent liquid had traced a course from the opening of my pussy down across my buttock and onto the sheet beneath me. The sight of his wife lying there, nude and asleep, with two men's mingled semen leaking out of her vagina, was overpoweringly erotic to him and he began to masturbate. He played the images of me franticly trying to get off of X, and of my brief struggle as he mounted me from behind, over and over in his mind until he shot a small quantity of almost clear semen up onto my side.

He turned out the light and rolled over, with an image of his wife fucking his friend playing in his mind until he drifted off to sleep. Sometime later, probably around 3:00 am, I woke him by pushing my butt back against him, as I sometimes do. I groped in the darkness until I found his penis, which was erect. I jacked it several times, and then used my hand to lift my buttock so that he could enter me easily. Scott's penis slipped effortlessly into my slick vagina and he began fucking me in a slow, steady rhythm as he reached around me and massaged my clitoris. I reached my orgasm fairly quickly, but I could tell that he would have quite a bit of difficulty doing the same. He sometimes reaches a point after a great deal of sexual excitement where, even though he's erect, it's almost impossible for him to ejaculate. He began to move more rapidly and then flexed his penis several times as powerfully as he could, while at the same time making the sounds I'd expect to hear, and slipped out of me. I reached back and patted his side gently and rolled over on my side of the bed again, and we both went back to sleep.

All week long I could see the anticipation building for me and our friend. We were like two teenaged lovers, who'd circled a day on the calendar and agreed to 'Do It' then. Scott's own anticipation was no less. It was finally going to happen, his lovely wife was going to fuck another man, and he was going to watch them do it. When that Friday finally came, we all felt the relief that comes when a long sought goal is on the brink of realization. We had literally taken months to reach a point that others might have arrived at in mere days or even hours, but the anticipation fostered by our long delay made it an infinitely more powerful experience for all of us. After we watched our movie, our friend stripped off his briefs and I fondled him briefly until he was fully erect. I was lying on the bed between them, and I turned onto my left side to face my husband. Scott turned onto his right side and took me into his arms and began to kiss me, as our friend approached me from behind and began to massage my back.

Scott whispered in my ear, asking me if I was ready for X, and I shook my head 'yes'. I looked over and saw that our friend was behind me, and that he was obviously eager to begin. The time for preliminaries was over. With his left hand, Scott reached down and grasped my right buttock with the tips of his fingers reaching up into my crotch as far as the opening of my vagina. I could sense that I was very wet there, and he spread his fingers to get a good grip on my wide, but well toned, ass cheek. He lifted my right buttock, pulling my cheeks apart, and that opened my pussy to him. When he did this, I instinctively arched my back slightly and pushed my shapely ass back toward our friend. This invitation to mount me was sufficiently blunt, and no words were needed. Our friend reached down with his right hand and pulled his erect penis away from his stomach. Then, while holding it in position, he began to adjust his body's position behind me. I could tell by the short thrusting movements he was making with his hips that he was attempting to get his penis into my vagina, but that he was missing the mark.

I reached back with my right hand and helped him guide it into my pussy. Then I felt him begin to push up into me in several long, smooth pumping movements, each of which went a little deeper until his thick penis was buried to its hilt in my pussy. Even though Scott knew X was now inside me, he whispered to me, asking if X was in all the way. My eyes were closed and I opened my mouth in an expression of deep pleasure as I nodded yes. X wrapped his arms around my midsection tightly and began thrusting rapidly with his narrow hips as Scott pulled away from me and got out of bed. The pure instinct of a copulating animal had taken over, and X's only goal was to ejaculate inside me. There wasn't any finesse, any attempt to pleasure me at all, just a driving need to fill my vagina with his cum. I had moved my right hand back toward our friend's hips. My hand was grasping his right buttock and I was pulling his pelvis toward me with each wet, slapping thrust.

I also pushed my lower legs between his and hooked my feet together behind the calf of his right leg. I was pushing back against him to meet his thrusts, with my head arched back against his face now, as I made my jiggling housewife's body and its sex tunnel as available to our friend as completely as I could. I expected him to ejaculate quickly and was amazed when it was over to see that he had lasted almost ten minutes. We never said a word to each other, never changed position or varied our speed to any significant degree that first time. We just fucked and fucked and fucked... Mindlessly, until finally he arched his back and buried himself in me, trembling and grunting, with his buttocks flexing convulsively again and again as he pumped his thick, spurting semen as deeply in my body as the oddly pointed tip of his penis could reach. That was the first time we had each other. There would be other times with him, and, eventually, other men. By the end of Scott's tour, I had 3 other men's penises in me, in addition to our friend's.

How has this affected us? Well, it's helped me to be more confident, more sure of myself, both in and out of bed. I am more aggressive, sexually, and seem to have much stronger and more numerous orgasms during sexual activities. I definitely appreciate Scott's willingness to allow me the freedom to occasionally seek pleasure on my own terms, and he can honestly tell you that he has absolutely no jealousy of me or my partners. Our marriage is as strong as it ever was, and our activities have not been destructive of our love, or our relationship with each other. Other couple's experiences may vary. Their expectations and responses may well differ from ours. I would recommend that anyone determined to experiment in this way should do so with due caution. And I don't know whether we'll always do this, or whether there'll come a time when we won't have the curiosity and desire to continue. But I know this, for me it has been exciting beyond words. Scott has a feeling of deep satisfaction and pleasure when he fucks me, knowing that I've just allowed my vagina to be used by other men, and knowing that I will almost certainly continue to allow it to be used by them.

My husband is happy to provide me with the emotional stability and love that I crave, as well as the freedom to occasionally sample the unfamiliar sensation of other men's penises moving and ejaculating inside me. I fuck other men, yes, but Scott is the one I love and has chosen to spend my life with. I'm quite content with that, and when we decide it's time to quit the lifestyle, we will! But until then, I will continue to satisfy my husband's needs for these activities as long as I still turn the heads of all the guys when I walk into a room.

Donna

12