A Couple's Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to see you try that one," Marlene said pointing at a very curious looking device that had several rows of rotating beads on it, though I had seen that kind before. What I hadn't seen, and what it also obviously did do, was thrust in and out as well, along with having a reservoir in which fluids could be contained, and then on cue, at the touch of a button, could emulate ejaculations if the user so desired that.

Before everyone's arrival, Diane had set up two things, one of which had caused some earlier discussion and interest in before the party started. That was a freestanding sex swing, though she hadn't as yet gotten into that. Saving it for the end of the party and demonstrations. The other was a comfortable looking freestanding table that was also a chair. It could be reclined, adjusted and positioned in just about any position imaginable. This she likewise demonstrated now to some extent, though her purpose of course was to sit in it, legs bent at the knee as she did while she demonstrated this particular vibrator for everyone.

"Now, to make things easier, and to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to see, or even hold it, we'll do this in twos," she informed us all. "So let's start with Cheryl and Larry, and then work from right to left after that."

As the two of them walked up and stood off to either side looking down at Diane as she briefly showed them several of the function keys on the toy, it was interesting to note the sudden rise of Larry's cock again as it slowly began to stiffen. Joyce nudged me in fact noticing it herself, though I along with most everyone else, already had.

"Now I'm already pretty wet, so I don't really need any lubrication," Diane told everyone. "Though we do have a wide variety of different lubricants you're all more than welcome to try out. But, as you can see...I'm already pretty slick, and admittedly quite aroused after getting to see all these nice hard pricks the boys are sporting," she stated now looking down at Larry's suddenly very erect cock once again. She looked tempted in fact to toss the toy and just ask him to step up and fuck her. Had it been me sitting there, I probably would have.

"Wow, that's cool!" Cheryl said as Diane switched on the toy, adjusted the speed and rotation of the beads that circled about it. Likewise she turned on the thrusting portion of it too.

Diane smiled as she slowly eased the toy into her pussy. "Now I hope no one gets offended if I happen to climax after demonstrating this for a while. But it feels too damn good, and eventually I probably will." No one seemed to indicate they'd have a problem with that, and if anything by the sudden appearance of smiles all around, might in fact be looking forward to actually seeing that. Especially the guys.

In twos then, we all took turns walking over to watch the demonstration, though when it came Jim and I's turn to do so, I was more fascinated at that point in getting to look at her now very creamy, frothy pussy as the toy obviously had done its job on the woman's cunt. Diane looked as though she was ready to orgasm too, and I now hoped that she would as Jim and I looked on.

"Go ahead if you'd like," she then told us. "Hold on to it, get a feel for it as you work it in and out of me. You actually don't have to really do anything but hold it," she said though her speech was now starting to become somewhat clipped and breathless as she spoke. It was indeed evident she was hovering somewhere on the edge at this point. "In fact...we also have," she paused struggling, "A very comfortable fitting," she paused once again, her face now taking on a bit of a flush, "holder...that can actually keep this in place," she grimaced.

"I think she's going to cum soon!" Someone said from behind us, though it sounded like Joyce when she spoke. There followed a bit of excited laughter upon hearing that, and then I turned to notice most everyone was now standing up looking on. Not too surprisingly, more than one of the guys, including Larry was slow-stroking their cocks when they did. Though Marlene in fact had her hand on James's prick, working it for him herself.

"I think I am too," Diane said having heard Joyce's comment, and then gave herself over to it, climaxing, crying out pleasurably as she did, turning up the intensity of the toy I now held in my hand, likewise triggering the ejaculation button which began spurting a nice warm wet silky cream into her pussy. When I did that, she exploded even harder than she already was.

"Holy fucking shit!" Cheryl burst out exclaiming, surprising everyone, and I again turned towards her having heard that. My next surprise was in seeing her standing there with her panties bunched down around her knees, her hand obviously between her legs as she stood there frigging herself.

"Whew!" Diane said smiling wickedly. "That was nice! Thank you Debra," she grinned even wider. "Now then...who else would like a turn and try this?"

No one was really surprised when Cheryl walked over, her panties now being kicked off undoing her skirt as well as her blouse and bra, and simply climbed up into the chair entirely naked.

"I like to feel comfy when I masturbate," she said simply though blushing a little, obviously aroused.

"Me too," Karen said, as she suddenly began undressing herself. And then within seconds, all the women, including myself and Joyce began removing the rest of our clothing.

"Like I said," Joyce again whispered to me.

**

All the women had soon selected one of the various toys to try out. I was a little surprised and somewhat amazed to see that now everyone had all but thrown out any and all inhibitions they might have had. It was obvious that the arousal level in each of us had skyrocketed, though I contributed much of that to our watching Diane actually sit there and climax. Taking a vibrator very similar to the one Diane had used on herself, I sat down in my chair experimenting and exploring myself with it, enjoying the sensations. Though in looking about, so was every other woman there doing the same now too.

"Ok boys," Diane said as she once again wandered about. "While the girls are testing these toys out on themselves, only stands to reason that I now show each of you something that you might likewise enjoy using!"

She began handing out what at first looked much like a flashlight, though in fact she then called them "flesh-lights". "What's nice about these for the guys," she began explaining and showing them off, "Is that they're designed to accommodate each and every sized length and width of any man's cock," she grinned. She likewise handed out some lubricant called "Super slick," which it was, as I had already used a droplet of it on myself. I liked the way it felt as it quite naturally simulated my own slick lubrications that my pussy made.

"Ok guys, I think it's pretty obvious as to how they're used, but if anyone would like me to hold it and do it for you, I'm more than happy to do so." I giggled as Jim immediately asked her to do so for him, which she then did. Placing the flesh light over his rock hard prick, applying a bit of the lubrication through the opening at the top, which I then noticed looked a bit like the opening of a woman's pussy as she slowly inserted my husband's cock into it. "How's that feel?" she then asked him as she slowly began working the device up and down the length of his shaft.

"Fucking great!" Jim said putting his hands behind his head, leaning back in his chair smiling like a Cheshire cat as he did so. Everyone in the entire room now was masturbating, playing with themselves, with the exception of Diane. Though she too seemed to be enjoying herself as she continued to stroll about, sometimes working the flesh-lights for the men, other times actually holding onto and using the various vibrating toys on the women so they could just sit back and pleasurably enjoy themselves.

Even I had to admit, it was erotic as hell to look about, watching everyone getting themselves off, watching one another as we all did.

"Ok, how about a few extra bonus points?" Diane now said tossing out. "For everyone that can climax or does climax within the next fifteen minutes, you'll each get five hundred points, or five bucks off as an additional discount for anything you purchase tonight," she told everyone. "How's that sound?"

"Sounds like I'm about to earn five hundred points," Cheryl suddenly exclaimed, and then grimaced, her face screwing up in obvious pleasure as she began moaning deeply and loudly as she sat in her chair.

It was like watching dominos fall after that. Seeing her cum as she did, hearing her, one by one many of the others began doing so too. Mac was the first guy to climax, spurting off into his flesh light, now pounding it up and down his stiff prick quite happily. His grunt of obvious ecstasy soon manifesting itself as he removed the toy from his prick, preferring perhaps a no-handed orgasm as his prick stood for a moment all by itself. Seconds later, erupting with a fountainous display as it began squirting a copious amount of semen high into the air. As deep voiced as he was, when he'd spoke during the course of the evening, I almost laughed upon hearing his high-pitched squeal of delight as he sat there watching his own cock spurting over and over again. He sounded almost like a little girl when he came. The odd thing was, no one laughed when he did, if anything, it continued to trigger and keep the cum-dominos falling.

I was sitting there pretty much cross-eyed myself at the moment when I watched Cheryl finally stand up and move back over to where Larry was still sitting. Not too surprisingly, he seemed to be having trouble in handling his toy as big as he was. As she sat down, she held onto his prick with both hands, keeping it sitting straight up, though she now called out to Diane.

"Diane? Would you mind giving us a hand?" She giggled.

I watched as Diane hurriedly made her way over to them, Cheryl still holding his prick upright, as Diane now took over using the toy from Larry. By the look on his face, he was straining with the closeness of his impending orgasm.

"He usually has a bit more trouble doing it himself," she explained yet still smiling as she now stroked his prick from below, Diane working the upper half of it from above, still sliding the slick toy up and down over his enormously shaped head. "Oh yeah, much better!" She stated, feeling him throb, and then seconds later stiffen in his seat.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He announced, his legs suddenly stiffening straight out in front of him, his back arching even as he sat in the chair. Diane quickly removing the toy from his prick, wanting to watch as we all now did, as the two of them continued to hand manipulate it now instead, working it furiously up and down.

Though I am sure there is no direct correlation to a guy having a large dick, that he would also shoot a large amount of cum. But in this instance at least, he did. I had seen a few x-rated movies where the porn star featured had that ability, which never ceased to amaze me when I saw it. Even Jim, who I thought could shoot a fairly large load himself, wasn't that proficient. He'd nearly suffocated me a time or two with his voluminous spending as I'd tried drinking it all down. But now watching Larry as he just began, even I was surprised upon seeing it.

"Jesus!" Diane exclaimed not meaning to so openly express herself, but I along with everyone else now focused our attention in his direction. That first skyrocketing spurt was impressive enough, and though I had no way of actually measuring it, I could have sworn it shot up into the air a good four or even five feet, as did the next...and the next!

In a weird way, it was like watching the fountains at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas going off. These dancing pulsations of sperm leaping from the tip of his prick. After the first three, a couple of lesser ones, just shooting up a few inches, and then suddenly another one going well beyond that. As Cheryl and Diane continued to sit there milking his prick, Larry continued to obviously enjoy it himself, now looking down, watching his cock, feeling it spurt as we all now were, his own show having captured everyone's attention as Larry's prick continued to thrill and amuse everyone as he came.

"Like I said earlier," Joyce again spoke. "Fucking impressive, though I'm glad I didn't have my mouth over the end of that one!" She whispered slyly.

"Ditto that," I answered back, and then wickedly reached down placing my hand on Joyce's toy. "How about I do you...and you do me?" I asked.

It wasn't long after that, that both Joyce and I sat watching and making one another cum. All around us now, the sounds of everyone else doing the same, the atmosphere taking on what felt like the beginning of an orgy. Had it not been for Diane soon after gathering everyone's attention again, it may very well have ended up like that. But understandably, she was there to make money, and as much as I'm sure she would have enjoyed getting involved in something like that, now was not the time.

Besides...it was still early yet. The evening wasn't even half over.

**

As it was a good place to take a break, and let everyone recuperate a little, Joyce and I set about serving refreshments and a bite to eat while Ted and Jim fixed everyone fresh drinks. The second half of the evening would no doubt prove interesting too as Diane would then show the two major items she'd brought with her. A Sybian for one, and the sex swing that was already set up for the other. Joyce and I were both anxious to try both and couldn't help but wonder how many others might. Though with everything that had happened so far, I wasn't taking any bets on the women at least, wanting to try out the Sybian once they realized what it was, and could do. As for the sex swing itself, that remained to be seen, as Diane had a few surprises in store for those who were willing to actually demonstrate the many positions and uses it could be put through. Jim and I at least planned on doing so, and I was pretty sure that Joyce and Ted would too knowing them. But again, after what we'd see now, I wouldn't be too surprised if one or two other couples ended up fucking in it as well.

As we sat down to enjoy our finger sandwiches along with some bites of cheese, apples and strawberries, Diane used that time to introduce the two major products she'd brought with her. Once again, much larger points would be awarded for anyone trying out the Sybian, guys included as there was also an anal device that could be attached for either sex. I wondered in looking at Jim if he might...but he gave me no indication either way. As for the sex-swing itself, Diane indicated that this would be the best time for someone who was behind on points to make up some ground. The couple having the least points together would earn the most points, and so on...should they work up enough courage to actually fuck in it while everyone else watched. Once again, there were a few uncommitted, yet curious looks that most of the others tossed back and forth at one another along with a few nervous whispers. I wondered just how many might, though again I knew Jim and I had every intention of doing so ourselves. At this point, I'd have fucked Ted in front of everyone, though very few knew we had actually done that.

Even though most everyone, including the guys all except for Steve had actually climaxed, I was still about as randy as I could be. Joyce too had indicated she was really looking forward to riding the Sybian, and had every intention of climaxing on it when she did. Once again, I now wondered about Ted, and wondered if he would. He'd always enjoyed it when I stuck a finger up his ass, just as Jim did, but again, neither one of them had spoken either way about it.

Diane of course asked if any of the women wanted to try out the Sybian first. Joyce and I both raised our hands, and then moments later so did Cheryl and Marlene. I was surprised that neither Karen nor Lucy indicated they would. But figured that after watching the rest of us try it out, it was entirely possible that one of them probably would.

Diane then asked if anyone was ready to try out the swing as she'd get both things going simultaneously, which I thought could prove very interesting under the circumstances. Figuring I'd wait on the Sybian first, as did Joyce, it was a real surprise when Steve and Lucy raised their hands before anyone else did. Obviously, that was the one thing they were both interested in trying out, and I was now looking forward to seeing the two of them in it.

As Diane had pretty much gone over the instructions and details of the Sybian, she'd spend most of her time showing couples how the swing could be used, and the various positions it could actually be placed in for a number of interesting, and sometimes challenging possibilities. As expected though, she had Lucy and Steve get into the most often used position with Lucy on her back, suspended, legs spread obscenely in the air, which she blushed over as the rest of everyone stood standing about watching.

"It's a damn good thing I'm horny!" She announced her face a bright red. "No one except Steve's ever seen me in this position before!" She giggled nervously.

"Well baby, after tonight...who knows?" Steve tossed back at her, standing now sporting a raging hard on again, though he had in fact removed the cock-ring he'd been wearing earlier. "In fact...I sort of made a small wager with my wife before we came here tonight," he went on. And I noticed Lucy's eyes suddenly grow wide in surprise as he said that. "I told her I'd clean the house for a month, myself...if she was willing to fuck one of the other guys here in front of me," he announced. Everyone was obviously surprised at his statement, though it was evident this was indeed something they'd discussed. She bet me no one would, though she also didn't think I'd even bring it up once she'd agreed to do so. Anyway guys...provided your partners are willing, anyone care to come have a turn with my wife in the swing here?"

I winked at Jim giving him the go ahead if he wanted to, though he smiled back patiently waiting to see if anyone else might so volunteer to do so first.

"Does that include women?" Diane asked which took everyone by surprise, especially Steve. "Because it just so happens I brought along a nice little strap-on I'd enjoy using," she told him.

Steve looked at his wife, she grinned hotly at him. "Fuck! Why not?" He stated. "However, that doesn't count towards the house cleaning," he then added getting a few boos from everyone else standing nearby. Having been given the go ahead however, Diane quickly walked over once again rummaging through one of her many bags. Moments later, she began slipping on her harness, and let Lucy pick out the size and style of cock she'd be fucking her with.

Joyce meanwhile was the first one to climb on the Sybian while Diane was doing this, and immediately began enjoying herself, slowly turning up the intensity of the vibrations, including the in and out, turning twirling, turning of the dildo she'd chosen. By the look on her face, she was in seventh heaven, and I noticed now as Karen stood nearby watching her, she'd made a decision.

"Can I try it next?" she asked, her hand actually down between her legs as she stood there petting herself.

"Sure," I grinned looking at her, quite anxious now to see her actually riding it. Though Joyce and I both were fairly large breasted ourselves, Karen had by far the biggest tits there. Not so overly huge that they looked in-proportionate to the rest of her body, but I was anxious to see them bounce a little as she rode on the Sybian. Likewise she had pretty good-sized nipples and areola too, almost gumdrop in size, with her "hub-caps" as Jim called them, nearly covering most of the front of her breasts. I'd laughed earlier seeing Jim and Ted both looking at her, whispering to one another and licking their lips. I could almost imagine the conversation they'd been having while staring at her boobs.