A Couple's Trouble

Story Info
A couple starts having second thoughts about their lifestyle.
907 words
2.59
30.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

Megha had been unexpectedly late this night, Sumedh was getting worried and decided to make a call. Just as he pulled out his phone from his pocket he heard the key unlocking the door.

"What took you so long?" asked Sumedh.

"Sorry! I lost track of time. What's for dinner?"

"The usual!" shouted Sumedh from the kitchen as he prepared for dinner.

It was another usual day for both of them. They both worked in corporate offices but it was often Sumedh who got home late due to his higher workload. They both made enough to support more than three families but Megha had always asked him to work more and try to get that coveted chairman's position. If not for her Sumedh would have probably been on one of the lowest rungs on the ladder living off of a meagre salary barely able to feed himself. Having no kids had helped them immensely for sure although they'd pay for it by having to endure those snarky remarks from a few relatives and friends.

After a relaxing dinner Megha took a shower and tucked herself in the bed. Sumedh understood she was tired, he turned off the lights and returned to his desk to complete the rest of his work.

Finding himself passed out on the desk early morning the next day Sumedh started contemplating his work and family. His parents were not frail, elderly and needed him back home. He knew Megha would be against any idea of moving out of the city - she loved the crowd, the skyscrapers, food, drinks and the people. Moreover he was averse to any such drastic change in his lifestyle, he was unsure of taking Megha with him - his parents were not very fond of her prolonged presence in their house.

"Good morning!" Megha greeted him while making her morning coffee. She gleefully joined Sumedh at his desk which overlooked the vast skyline of the city only to be interrupted by a few high-rises. She hugged him warmly and he felt a gush of blood flowing in his vessels. A marriage of 16 years still felt new to him and even more so to her given their vastly different personalities.

"How was last night?" he asked.

"Passionate", she replied.

"That's what took you so long?"

"Yep", she nodded, "...you know, I wasn't that tired last night...I have been feeling guilty lately."

"You've never felt guilty about it."

"This is different, my feelings have changed...it's too superficial and he's my boss. It's not what I hoped it'd become over time and I have waited for two years now."

"You mean he's lost his...touch?"

"Yeah"

THE NIGHT BEFORE

Megha completed all her work for the day and headed to Rakesh's office, head of her department of finances.

She noticed his sneer smile as she turned around to lock the room from inside.

"You're early, come here", his words felt more like a bossy order than an endearment.

"Sumedh wants me home early" she lied to get back home to her husband and complain how miserable she felt continuing what she had so willingly started.

She walked towards him to sit on his lap, his smug smile still firm on his face.

"Yes, you smell so good!"

She did not want to listen to his words, she wanted it to end as soon as possible.

She finished undressing and started unzipping his pants. He leapt to his feet and enclosed her in his arms. She turned around and started rubbing his crotch with her ass. It aroused him so much he pulled the condom from his drawer, pushed her on his desk and started rubbing his dick to make it fully erect. She was leaning on his desk and felt his cold hands on her thighs trying to reach for her tender genitals -she was just as aroused as him at that moment.

15 minutes later he was still pounding her from behind, her elbows felt sore but she did not want to break his rhythm in case he was close.

"Cum for me baby, I want your juice deep in me", she was getting tired.

"No, go down on your knees I want to cum on your face." She rolled her eyes, 'Just what I wanted' she thought.

She felt his unending stream of thick ropes of semen on her face.

She cleaned up her face and headed outside trying to avoid acknowledging what had just happened.

On her way back to her cabin she reminisced over the passionate times they had spent on his bed, the ravaging animal he would become when she undressed herself. People change but she kept wondering why she let this slip so far out of her hand, it was very unlike her to not have seen this coming. She grabbed her stuff and headed to a liqour shop deciding to spend the rest of the evening to build up the courage to lie to her husband about this ordeal.

In her car she started feeling increasingly guilty, she wanted to drown herself in the beer but decided not to as she also had to drive home.

She wondered what it'd take to convince Sumedh to take a break and travel or just move somewhere quiet. She tried to bury her feelings and to appear fine to her husband waiting at home. She hoped to pass out as soon as she hit the bed.