A Cousin's Apartment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

"Yeah, and I really couldn't resist this," Darcy said as she slid off me holding my big hard thick cock straight up in the air, lightly stroking it up and down.

"Oh wow," Kathie mumbled lightly under her breath as her eyes went wide. "That is big, thick and nice and hard...I...

"Oh my god! What am I saying!" she shook her head in disgust at her self. "You're my nephew!"

"Don't you want it, mom?" Darcy asked as she laid there next to me stroking my hard cock up and down.

"I...I...I can't! But my...no...no this is so wrong. I can't, no I don't want it," Kathie replied.

"Oh that's a lie," I responded with a smile. I could see her nipples were hard, pushing through her bra and purple shirt.

"Oh my," she responded as she looked down to where I was looking. "I guess I can't hide that."

"No, no you can't aunt Kathie," I said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh my god...this is so wrong...so, so wrong," Kathie said staring at my cock. "But you are so big, hard and thick. I can see how you couldn't resist Darcy."

"I knew you would like it mom," she replied.

Darcy then leaned down and pressed her breasts into me with a long warm kiss.

"Oh god, I can't standby and watch this anymore," Kathie said as she looked at us kiss.

She walked over to us and knelt down next to the couch near my hard cock. Bending over a little bit she looked up at me smiling. She gave me a gorgeous view of her cleavage, probably on purpose. I could tell that her good sized, hanging breasts in her shirt showed some age but that made them look even more intoxicating. Looking down at my cock, she replaced Darcy's hand with her own long fingered mature hand and started moving it up and down my hard thick shaft, her other hand cupping my balls and gently massaging them. She definitely knew what she was doing.

"Ohhh...Aunt Kathie," I said softly.

"You like this coming from me don't you?" Kathie asked with a wicked smile.

"Oh...oh yes," I replied.

"Mom," Darcy said as he got off the couch and stood next to her. "I think its time you take this top off."

"Oh no...no I...I can't do that," Kathie said, her face getting red. "I'm quite embarrassed actually; I'm wearing granny-style lingerie right now. They're too ugly to be shown off."

"Not like you knew this was going to happen," I said flashing her a mischievous grin. "Plus, I think we can take it all off pretty quickly."

"All...all off," she replied with some shock in her voice. "I...I really don't think...that's a good idea. What you and Darcy have done is already so wrong, and me now...it is getting even worse."

She said that with her elegant hand still going slowly up and down my hard cock. The look in her eyes as she said it too didn't go along with what she was saying. She wanted to be fucked by me, I could tell but she was doing the whole battle in her head that it was wrong.

"You'll be alright Aunt Kathie," I said smiling at her as I stood up off the couch and pulled her up with me.

She was standing in front of me now with Darcy to the side as we started taking off her clothes. Her purple shirt came off first followed by her jeans. Sure enough, she had some pretty non-sexy lingerie on, but that didn't last long. As Darcy unclasped her bra and removed it I started sliding her panties off her. If someone thought Darcy had a lot of hair down there, which she didn't, then they would immediately change their mind after seeing my aunt. Her full bush revealed itself as I slid her panties down.

"I hope either of you don't like them shaved," she commented as she noticed both Darcy and I looking at her mound. "I've never been for that type of thing."

"Well I'm not shaved," Darcy said looking down at her pussy as she removed her thong. "And Max seems quite happy with mine," she added with a mischievous smile.

"That's for sure," I replied. "Oh Aunt Kathie, yours is great."

I started running my fingers through her thick pubic hair as I stepped closer to her. My hard cock was sticking straight out her, the tip brushing against the top of her hair there. She really looked good for a 55 year old. She was quite fit and had fat on her stomach that sagged a little with some wrinkles that you would expect for someone her age but nothing more. Her breasts were gorgeous with big pink nipples that were extremely hard and sticking right out. They were soft and shapely as they sagged down a little bit, proving the gorgeousness of my mature aunt.

"Max...my nephew," Kathie said as her hand found my hard thick cock again. "I...don't know...if we should."

As she said that I grabbed her by her soft hips and pulled her toward me, pushing her wonderfully soft mature body against me. My lips went right to hers, giving her big long kiss. My hard cock was smashed between us, burying into her pussy hair. Her breasts felt so warm and soft against me. I gently started pushing my hips against hers and though she seemed hesitant at first she quickly started pushing hers back at me, totally asking for my cock.

"Oh god," Darcy moaned from a little ways away.

She was sitting at the end of the couch watching her mom and I. She had one leg up over the arm rest and the other going down to the floor spreading her legs wide. One hand was massaging her breast and pinching her nipples as the other feverishly was stroking her pussy. Both at her clit and pushing her fingers deep into her pussy, alternating between the two.

Pulling away from me my aunt Kathie said with a longing look in her eyes, "Oh god Max, you've got to fuck me with that big hard thick young cock of yours."

"How do you want it?" I replied with a wicked grin.

"Oh god, take me doggy! Please Max," my aunt begged as she climbed onto the couch on all fours.

Her head was down toward Darcy, so she had a perfect view of her daughter finger fucking herself feverishly. My aunts breasts hung low as her hard nipples just touched the cushion. Her stomach sagged down a bit as well and having a side view of her like that, on all fours was incredibly sexy and attractive. Climbing onto the end of the couch kneeling behind my aunt, I gently stroked the slit of her wet hairy pussy lips. Her wetness was glistening off her hairy pussy. I gently touched the tip of my cock to her wetness and moved its head up and down her pussy, teasing.

"Max just fuck me now!" Auth Kathie said as she tried pushing her pussy back onto my cock.

Taking that as great motivation, I started pushing my big hard thick cock into her pussy. She was wet enough and loose enough that I was able to slowly get it in all the way right away. Her mature pussy felt so good as I started pushing in and out of her from behind. She wasn't necessarily tight, but I could feel her pussy grasping at my big thick cock inside of her.

My aunt was swaying forward and backward with my motions as my hard cock continued to pound into her making a slapping sound as our bodies came in contact. Her big hanging breasts were swinging forward and backward along with her motions.

"Oh god yes...fuck me...fuck me harder Max!" my Aunt moaned.

Grasping her hips I pushed my hard cock as deep into it as it would go as I thrust in and out. Her juices were leaking out of her pussy, seeping onto my cock as well as down into her pussy hair. My hard cock was beginning to thicken as I continued pushing it in and out of her pussy fast and hard. My aunts pussy felt soo good around my thickening cock, I could feel her walls grasping at it.

"Mmmm...oh god you feel so good Aunt Kathie," I moaned. "I can't hold it in too much longer."

"Oh your cock feels so good Max...just keep pushing it in me deep," she moaned as she looked up at Darcy. "Where do you like him to cum honey?"

"I like his hot sticky cum deep in my pussy, mommy," she moaned slightly as she was lost in her own daze watching us and fingering her own wet pussy.

That seemed to put my Aunt over the edge as she started bucking her hips back toward me and her pussy started contracting around my hard thick cock. My contracting balls and thickening cock couldn't take it anymore as spasms started to run up my cock.

"Oh god, yes Max...cum in me...cum deep in your aunt's pussy!" Kathie moaned.

My orgasm started flushing over me as I pushed my cock hard and deep into her pussy, as far as it would go. She in return pushed back as hard as she could and just ground me deep into her. As my cock couldn't take her contracting walls grasping my pussy I exploded deep inside my aunt. My hard cock pushing my cum out and deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as my aunt slowly grinded herself against me, my cum spraying deep into her, her pussy contracting and squeezing out all my cum.

"Oh god Max," Kathie said as she collapsed on her side against the back of the couch. "I haven't had a fuck like that in ages."

"I'm glad I could help," I said with a mischievous smile as I got up from the couch.

"Mmmm, you're still hard," my aunt commented looking down at my still pretty hard cock and then up to the clock on the wall. "Oh my god! It is already nine p.m.!

"I'm going to call dad," Kathie said looking at Darcy. "Tell him I'm staying with grandma tonight, because I just have to stay here," she added with a grin looking at me.

With that she walked into Darcy's room to make the phone call, swaying her beautiful naked mature body as she did. Light glistened off her inner thighs from juices that had obviously leaked from her pussy that just made me even harder.

Walking up to me, Darcy smashed her body against me, pressing her hips into my hard cock between our bodies and giving me a long warm kiss. Pull away from me she said with a big smile, "Fuck me Max, right now. You're still hard." She grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it. "Just liked you fucked my mom."

Darcy got on the couch with hands on the top of the back cushion and her knees on the seat cushion. She gave me a great view of her incredibly wet hairy pussy as she spread her legs wide. Walking up behind her I slowly started to put the head of my cock into her tight pussy, then slowly pushing the rest of it inside her.

"Mmmm...yes, like that Max." She breathed as I pushed into her. "Can't let my mom get all your cum!"

She was so wet from her masturbation that my cock pretty much just glided into her. I pushed it in as far as it would go and started slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in again. As I picked up the pace in which I was fucking her, I knew I wasn't going to last too long this time. Her pussy juices were seeping out onto my cock as I continued to thrust into her.

"Oh Max...god yes...yes...that feels sooo good...just cum inside of me...that's what I really want," Darcy moaned as I pushed into her from behind.

My cock was thickening inside my cousin's tight wet pussy. Her pussy walls were hugging my hard thick cock as my balls started to contract pushing my cum up my shaft.

"Oh yes..."I moaned.

"Max, please...please!" she moaned through heavy breathing as she could feel I was about ready to cum. "Just let go...shoot your hot sticky load into me!"

I continued to pump my hard thick cock into her wet pussy until I couldn't hold on any longer. Spasms started erupting through my cock as I thrust it deep into her. I started spraying all my cum inside of her as my orgasm ripped through me. Darcy pushed back with her hips, taking me as deep as I could go as my cum pushed into her.

"Mmmm...oh Max, thank you," she moaned looking back at me smiling.

Returning her smile, I slowly removed my cock as I caught my aunt watching us out of the corner of her eye. Looking over at her I smiled as she smiled back. She was leaning against the door frame of Darcy's bedroom, one hand down in her muff stroking her pussy and the other massaging a breast and pinching it's nipple. God she looked.

"Why don't we all go to bed?" Kathie asked from the doorway smiling.

"Good idea mom," Darcy replied as she got up off the couch grabbing my hand and pulling her close to me giving me a kiss before dragging me toward her bedroom.

I got into bed first; moving to the middle so there was room for both of them. Darcy got in on my right side, nuzzling her head into my chest and wrapping her right leg around mine so her still wet pussy pushed into my thigh. Aunt Kathie did the same but on my left side, pushing her muff that was still wet into my thigh, gently rubbing it back and forth a little bit. Both of them had a hand resting on my cock that could go again, but we were all tired.

"Oh... mom," Darcy said as she looked across my chest at her with a smile. "I'm so glad we've done this."

"Me too hun, me too," she replied with a smile looking into her daughters eyes.

They then both leaned across my chest and gave each other a long and hard kiss. As they pulled away I bent my head down and gave my aunt a long warm kiss, with us exchanging tongues a little. Pulling away after a long moment I gave Darcy a big, long sensual kiss as my arms wrapped around both their backs and I pulled them in closer. They both nuzzled into me as we all fell asleep in each others arms without a thought crossing our minds anymore that we were actually related.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers