A Cousin's Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

"We are just...uhmmm..." Ruth said stammering, looking around for her shirt but unable to locate it in her bit of panic.

"Playing strip pool," my Aunt finished her sentence with a smile. "Want to join us? We'll have this area to ourselves for quite awhile, they'll stay busy upstairs."

"Kathie!" Ruth said shockingly as she stared back at my aunt. "He's your nephew, are you sure that's a good idea?"

If only she knew, I thought with a smile to myself.

"Well he's already seen us like this. And it could only get better, right?" she said with a smile and a wink.

"Well, I guess," Ruth said sort of mid thought. Looking over at me and looking me up and down with my light colored jeans and dark gray shirt. "Yeah, I guess it can only get better," she added with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll play," I said with a smile.

"Great," my aunt replied. "Why don't we play as teams then? Darcy and I, and you and Ruth, though you will have to take off your shirt to start as we have already done that."

"No, not like that," my aunt stopped me as I started to take off my shirt. "New rule: you can only take off each others clothes. Also, whoever loses, the other team gets to dicatate what they have to do with any clothes they have left on"

Well this was getting pretty interesting and it hasn't even really started yet. I had a feeling this was going to get fun. Ruth looked a little nervous and unsure about what was going on but she looked at me and came over to take off my shirt. Reaching from the bottom and pulling it up, she gently ran the backside of her fingers up my chest as she did. Not sure if it was on purpose, but it happened anyway and she looked me in the eyes as she did so, smiling a bit.

Once we started playing, and lost a few balls to some pockets, we had all taken off shoes and socks and then the tension was raised a bit. If they knocked one of our balls in a pocket, it was our turn again and the next thing to come off was each others pants. Before long they made their strike and sure enough the ball dropped. Aunt Kathie and Darcy looked over at us watching and waiting patiently.

Stepping close to each other, I looked Ruth in her deep green eyes and smiled, she somewhat hesitantly matched it. We were standing close to each other, with her breasts almost touching my chest and I could see a bit of hard nipple pushing through her bra. She looked down and reached for the button on my jeans, one of her hands accidently slipped and went down to brush against my hard cock that pushing against the restraints of my jeans.

She reacted quickly and moved her hand away. After a moment of realization however, she gently put her hand back over my hard cock, cupping it through my jeans while looking back up at me.

"Do you like this?" she whispered looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes, I do," I replied softly as I slowly unbuttoned her jeans and started unzipping her zipper.

"And this?" she asked with a wicked smile as she had undid my jeans and had slid her hand inside, holding my cock through my boxers. She gently rubbed on it up and down.

"Yes...definitely yes," I whispered back at her looking into her eyes.

I finished unzipping her jeans as I whispered and gently slid my hand over her panties. I could feel a lot of pubic hair under her panties as I slid my hand farther down, gently between her legs. She was a bit damp and really soft as tenderly massaged her pussy lips over her panties.

"Mmmm, Max, no one has touched me so softly for years," Ruth whispered as she pushed her bra and breasts against my chest with our faces only a couples inches apart. "Maybe we should just lose on purpose."

"I don't mind that idea," I said with a bit of a mischievous smile.

"Well you two seem to be enjoying each other," Kathie interrupted us, reminding us we were being watched.

"But right now its time to continue playing!" Darcy chimed in.

"Uhhh...yeah, of course," we both said looking over at them and removing each others pants fully.

Ruth's panties matched her bra in color and were basic bikini style but were sheer except for between her legs. I could see her large amount of pussy hair underneath her panties it was pretty wild down there. Not that I minded, made me even harder actually as I looked at it.

"I hope you don't mind me like that," Ruth whispered to me as we approached the pool table again with our pool cues.

"Not at all, love it actually," I replied with a smile looking into her green eyes.

We continued playing and sunk two balls in a couple pockets before missing the third and giving them another chance to make us undress. Darcy and my aunt were down to just their bra and panties too. I was hoping they would sink two to win if they are going to put any in the pocket, that way I wouldn't be the only fully naked. Like they were reading my mind, they did. They smiled as they did so, put their arms around each other and looked over at us to watch.

I looked at Ruth and then wrapped my arms around her soft, smooth skinned mature body and pulled her close to me. As I did so, I reached on her back and unclasped her bra. She pulled away from me a little bit to let the bra slip off.

Tossing it to the side, I looked at her marvelous breasts. They weren't too big and sagged down a ways, but her quarter sized nipples were hard as a rock and sticking right out at me.

"Do...you like them?" Ruth asked me, somewhat self-consciously as she looked at me.

"Oh they're gorgeous Ruth, truly," I whispered back at her as I looked her in the eyes.

With that I pulled her close to me, pushing her soft bare stomach and breasts into mine. Brushing a small strand of her gray hair out of her eyes I leaned in and kissed her softly. Her lips were sweet and soft. What was meant to be a soft kiss quickly turned more passionate as we pushed our bodies together. I could feel her gently pushing her hip into my ever hardening cock through my boxers as we kissed.

Without a care in the world at the moment, we had totally forgot we were being watched and hadn't noticed that Darcy and Kathie had taken off each others bras and were now massaging each others breasts, kissing, gently nibbling and licking the other's nipples.

As we broke our kiss, I gently ran my hands down the sides of her body to the top of her panties. Gently pulling them by both sides, I started to push her panties down. She did the same for my boxers and soon my hard thick cock was sticking out right at her full bush of pussy hair.

"My god Max," she said as she looked down at me cock and grasped it in her hand. "You're so big, hard and thick. God I want your thick young cock."

"Mmmm, it is all yours Ruth," I replied as she gently and very slowly stroked me with her elegant hand. "And you," I added as I ran my hand down through her soft pubic hair. As my hand reached her pussy, I could tell she was already quite wet as I gently ran my finger between her hairy pussy lips. "You're already wet."

"Told you I wanted you," she replied with a wicked smile.

At that we both turned our heads to look at my aunt and my cousin who we had forgot about somewhat until now. They had somewhat forgotten about us too, as they were now rubbing their naked breasts together and kissing fiercely. Though they were sneaking glances at Ruth and I, turning them on. When they caught us looking at them they stopped.

"So what are you going to make us do?" I asked looking over at them.

"Hrmmm, what do you think mom?" Darcy said as she looked at my aunt and gently kissed her.

"Well," Kathie said musing a little bit. "What if Max fucks Ruth doggy style here on the pool table? I can tell Ruth wants that gorgeous young hard thick cock of his she has in her hand."

"I think we could do that," I replied smiling at Ruth and giving her a small soft kiss. "What do you think?"

"Oh god yes, and the naughty feeling putting on a show just makes me want it even more," Ruth said looking back at me.

Darcy and Aunt Kathie cleared the table of the balls that we forgot about finishing our game with, and Ruth and I climbed up on to the pool table.

Ruth got on all fours, with her hands ahead of her on one end of the table and spread her legs wide. She gave me a fabulous view of her hairy wet pussy as I kneeled behind and gently touched the tip of my hard cock against the wet slit of her throbbing hairy pussy lips. Her sagging breasts were hanging low above

"Max, please," Ruth begged as she pushed her hips backward trying to push me into her. "Just push your hard thick cock into me...please."

Darcy and Aunt Kathie had removed their panties by now and were pushing each other fingers' in and out one another's wet hairy pussy while watching Ruth and I.

"Oh? Is this what you really want?" I asked Ruth as I gently pushed the head of my hard cock into her pussy.

"Yes...oh god yes, I want all of you in me!" Ruth begged at me.

I moaned slightly as I pushed my big hard thick cock into her. Pushing it deep and gently pulling it out, and pushing it back in. Her pussy felt so good as I started pushing slowly in and out of her. Her pussy felt loose but I could still feel her walls grasping at my hard cock as I continued to push deeper into her.

"Oh Ruth, you feel so, so good," I moaned.

"Fuck me harder...please...faster, mmm yes Max, like that," Ruth moaned as she pushed her hips backward with my motions.

Her hanging breasts swung backward and forward as she matched my motions. I started to thrust my hard thick cock harder and faster into her wet hairy pussy. My cock glistening with her pussy juices as it pushed in and out. Her liquids were seeping out of her pussy and trickling down into her pussy hair, making it wet and sticky.

I continued pushing my hard thick cock inside her harder, increasing the intensity and just as I did, the door to the basement opened and in walked Lira.

We all froze, and stopped mid-fucking which isn't easy to do but this was too shocking.

"OH MY GOD!" Lira exclaimed as she stopped dead in her tracks as she walked in, though she did shut the door before staring at us.

Ruth's head was near the door. So she was looking up a Lira who had a frontal view of her hanging breasts as she saw me fucking her from the back. Aunt Kathie and Darcy were to the side of us on the floor in a 69 position lapping at each other's pussies while watching Ruth and I as Lira walked in.

"What...why....huh...why?" Lira blabbered in shock as she stared at us.

Though she was shocked, I think we all could tell that she was turned on by us sexually naked with each other. Her nipples had gotten hard and were pushing through her shirt.

Lira was about my age, 23 and she would be on the little bit of the heavy side. She probably was about 5'5 and somewhere between 140-150 pounds. Her curves were gorgeous and her breasts were probably a C cup of some sort but on her frame they looked even bigger. She had blue eyes with brown hair down to her shoulders. Lira was wearing a form fitting black spaghetti strap shirt that showed curves and breasts amazingly well and her dark blue jeans hugged her hips and ass.

"Mmmm," Ruth moaned lightly, breaking the dead silence and started to wiggle her hips on me, pushing them back to taking my hard cock some more. "Don't stop fucking me Max...it doesn't matter, just fuck me please."

I started pushing my hard thick cock in and out of her wet hairy pussy again. This time harder and faster from the beginning as it was sliding nicely in and out. Darcy and Aunt Kathie also started licking each other again, ignoring Lira. That was probably even more of a turn on; having a spectator.

It felt so good going harder, deeper and faster into Ruth's wet pussy. My cock was starting to thicken inside her now as I continued to push in and out of her, feeling her pussy walls grasp at my hard cock.

Still standing in front of Ruth, Lira did something I did not expect. She unzipped her jeans, took off her top and bra and stood legs apart and slowly ran her hand over her curves pushing her hand down between her legs watching us.

Her chubbiness was a big turn as she stood in front of us as one hand massaged her pussy and the other her large breasts. Her breasts had big nipples that were hard and sticking out, which she was pinching.

"Mmmm, oh Ruth...yes.. oh god," I moaned as I pushed deep into her.

"Oh Max yes...push into me deep. Oooooh, yes... like that," Ruth moaned, swaying with my motions. "Fill me up Max...fill my older pussy up with your young hot warm sticky cum! I want it deep in my pussy!"

Thrusting in and out of her faster and harder as I felt my cock thicken inside her, felt so good as her loose pussy walls grasped at my hard thick cock. My balls were starting to contract and pushing my cum up through my shaft. I wasn't going to be able to hold it any longer and Ruth knew it.

She pushed her hips backward as I pushed forward, thrusting my cock as deep into as I could. My cock started to spasm as I felt her pussy start to contract around my cock and me to gush my cum into deep into her wet hairy pussy. She wiggled and ground her hips into me as my cock continued to spasm, spraying wave after wave of cum inside her.

"Mmmmm, oh yes Max...I want all your cum inside me," Ruth moaned as her leaned her head down toward the pool table, lost in bliss.

As we were subsiding, I felt my cock still hard so I began pushing it into Ruth again.

"Mmmm, oh Max, though I want you too, I think there's someone else here that needs it more than I do right now who isn't getting anything," she said as she pulled her hips forward far enough for me to come out of her and looked over at Lira.

"I'll savor your cum in my pussy and use it to finger-fuck myself while I watch you and Lira and imagine you fucking me so good again," Ruth added.

Looking over at my cousin Lira who had walked in on me, she was sitting in a chair on the wall, staring, watching Ruth and I. She still had her jeans on, but I could tell she had pink panties on underneath as her hand was down them, rubbing her pussy fiercely. Her other hand was going between her breasts, pinching each of their nipples as well as gently massaging her stomach.

"I...don't want you two to stop," Lira said softly still staring at us.

"I think this," Ruth replied moving her hand to my hard cock gently stroking it, "Would be much more satisfying than your finger."

"He's...my cousin. You two aren't related," Lira replied, now staring at me which I smiled back at her.

"He's big, hard and thick right now, and your pussy is throbbing for him, I know it," Ruth said with a smile.

Lira removed her hand from her pants and got up, walking over to us kneeling on the pool table. She then replaced Ruth's hand with hers on my hard cock as she slowly stroke me from base to tip.

"Mmm, wow you are nicely hard and thick," Lira said looking up at me with her blue eyes as she stroked me. "Would you Max...would you fuck me silly?"

"Mmmmm," I moaned lightly looking down at her with a smile. "I would love to Lira."

I got down from the pool table and walked behind Lira, I wrapped my arms around her cupping her breasts in my hand as I pressed my hard cock against her back. Nibbling and kissing at her neck I whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you so bad."

She moaned lightly as I whispered in her ear, arching her head back a little bit. With that she turned around and I ran my hand down toward the waistband of her jeans, slowly going over all her sexy, sensual curves of her body. Reaching her waistband I started to pull downward as she wiggled her ass, helping pull her jeans off. Her panties were just pink cotton, but those came off pretty quickly and easily and they also showed a damp spot.

She had a nicely trimmed patch of pubic hair above her shaved pussy. As soon as she kicked away her panties she pushed her warm, soft body into me. She gave me a long, warm kiss with her cherry lip-glossed soft lips while smashing her large lush breasts into my chest and my hard cock into the lower part of her stomach.

"Please Max," Lira whispered at me as she looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. She was gently grinding her hips into me. "Push your hard thick cock into me hard...please Max."

Breaking the embraced I led her over to the couch on the wall on the other side of the room. Sitting down, Lira immediately straddled me, rubbing her smooth wet pussy lips on my hard cock.

The other three were now watching us in various ways. Ruth was still on the pool table, legs spread wide with the balls of her feet in two corner pockets watching us with her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. My Aunt Kathie and Darcy were on the floor at the end of the pool table next to each other facing us. They had their inside legs crossed and were pushing their fingers into each others dripping hairy pussies.

"What do you want Max?" Lira asked with a playful smile rubbing her smooth pussy lips harder into the side of my cock. "You want something, what is it?"

"You. I want to feel your pussy grasping my cock as you ride me up and down," I replied, smiling up at her before giving her a long passionate kiss loving savoring her cherry lip-gloss.

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that," Lira moaned lightly as she lifted herself up and placed hard thick cock straight up, with the tip up pushing into her.

Wiggling and pushing down, Lira slowly started pushing my hard thick cock into her warm pussy. She was wet and tight as my hard cock pushed into her, moving my hips upward as she moved downward; slowly the whole of my cock was inside her. Slowly moving back up, Lira kissed me as she started to slowly ride me up and down.

My hard big cock started pushing in and out of her faster as she started to bounce up and down on me. Her big soft breasts and chubby stomach were jiggling up and down right in front of my face. Holding her by the side of her soft waist, I pushed up as she pushed down, burying my hard thick cock deep in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Lira moaned as she grinded into me, pushing me as deep as possible. "God that feels fucking good, I could ride you all day."

"Oh I'll be your horse all day long," I replied with a smile.

She started riding me harder, pushing faster up and down on my hard thick cock. Juices were leaking out of her pussy and running down my cock to my balls and the couch. We were bouncing up and down the couch as she plunged down on me, filling her up with my cock.

Taking one of her large hard nipples into my mouth as she rode me up and down, I started sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue. The other I pinched with my hand, pinching the hard nipple between my thumb and pointer finger. Gently pulling on it a bit but not twisting on it.

"Oh god...oh god Max, oh yes," she moaned as she threw her head back. "We're cousins and you're fucking me! Oh your cock feels so, sooo good!"

My cock started thickening as she rode me hard and fast up and down my hard cock. Her pussy was tight and incredibly wet as I moved in and out of her as she bounced on me on the couch.

"Mmmm...oh yes," I moaned as a thrust up into her, pressing my thickening cock deep into her pussy.

"Mmm...you're going to cum soon aren't you?" she said somewhat dreamily.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

"Oh Lira honey," Kathie all of sudden moaned out at us. "Take his hot cum deep in your pussy for mommy."

That did it for me, hearing her mom, my aunt moan that out load as she watched us was too much for me and I began to lose control.

Pushing myself upwards, Lira then sat herself down on me hard and grinded down onto me as my big hard cock started to spasm. Ripples went through me and down through my cock as I started shooting my cum deep into Lira's wet pussy. She continued to grind into me with her head thrown back as my cock erupted inside her, pushing my cum up and out into her.

courage33
courage33
128 Followers