A Cousin's Love

Story Info
A misplaced letter changes a couple of lives.
3.9k words
4.4
30.8k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have long been intensely curious about female domination. I had a few girlfriends in college who were willing to play around with it, but for them it was always a game. It wasn't real to them, it was just another kink they were exploring and willing to quit when something newer came along. But for me, it was a passion.

After college, I moved to Chicago, got a job and an apartment, and did rather well for myself financially. But the need, the desire for a woman to submit to was never ending for me, and very powerful.

It sounds crazy, I know, and maybe a little pathetic. But I went out and bought myself a very expensive cock cage, that was reputed to be very comfortable for long term use, and I would lock myself in for 12 to 24 hours, just to see what chastity was like.

To tell the truth, I got a little weird, I think.

I took to locking myself into the cage on Friday evening, writing a kinky letter offering my imaginary mistress the key, and her response back and putting the key and the instructions in an envelope and then driving to Gary Indiana to mail them to myself on Saturday.

The drive only took a couple of hours total, and the letters and the key, would usually be delivered by Monday. I thought it was fun to get these letters in the mail and then read the explicitly kinky stuff my imaginary 'Mistress' wanted me to do. I would unlock myself from the cage, have a good wank, and return to work on Tuesday refreshed, invigorated, and free of the chastity device.

It was all good fun until something went wrong.

The letters didn't arrive on Monday, they didn't arrive on Tuesday. On Wednesday, what looked like the envelope arrived, but it was empty. Was someone playing with me? I hoped they weren't blackmailers, I had no significant amount of money to pay them off with, and I wasn't sure I would pay them anyway. I figured the only thing I could do was wait until someone contacted me.

Well, no one DID contact me on Thursday or Friday either. I had gone an entire week locked up in the cage when I had never gone more than a day or two before.

Geeze! I was desperate, I hated going to work wearing the thing all the time. And the fear of being exposed as a pervert scared the hell out of me.

Friday afternoon, at work, I decided I had to get the thing cut off. Once it was off and disposed of, there would be no proof that I was the creepy guy I began to feel I was!

So I decided to go to a hardware store on my way home from work to buy a hacksaw or something to cut it off. I was walking from work to the hardware store when my smart phone 'dinged' saying I had a text message.

I looked at the phone, and to my surprise a photo of the key was displayed on the screen, and under the photo was text that read, "Call Lori".

Good Golly! Could I have mailed the key and those letters to my Cousin?? I had mailed some estate stuff to her last Saturday! I was the executor of Grandma's estate after she died. Lori and I were her only heirs, and she had left us her house down in Peoria. I must have put that stuff into the envelope I mailed to Lori!

Lori and I had always been close even though she wasn't really my cousin. She was actually the daughter of my uncle's second wife. We practically grew up together though, living down the street from each other, and always going to the same schools. We felt a genuine closeness and always enjoyed each other's company.

Don't get me wrong, we weren't inseparable. We led independent lives and while our circle of friends had some overlap, they were clearly different circles. But both of us were able to take comfort in the idea that the other would be there for us in times of stress.

Quickly, I dialed Lori's number.

"Hello, perv!" was all that Lori said when she answered.

"Uh, Hi Lori, what's up" I said nervously.

"Are you still wearing that COCK cage?"

"Uhh, yeah."

"It was kind of stupid not to have a second key wasn't it?"

"I do have a second key!" I said, "I uhh, just can't find it."

Lori sighed, "Just get your ass over to my apartment, NOW!"

"Lori, I. . ."

"Shut up, Bobby, and get your ass over here!"

"Hello? Lori?" She had hung up. I started walking briskly, then decided to hail a cab. Lori didn't live all that far from me, but I wanted that key ASAP.

I pressed her button outside her building. When she answered, I identified myself and she buzzed me in.

When I got to her door, there was a young woman in the hallway walking towards the elevator, I knocked and Lori opened the door to her apartment.

Before I could step inside, she slapped me hard across the face, "Get in here, you dumb ass!"

I heard the young woman in the hallway chuckle.

I stepped in, "Lori, I didn't . . ."

"SHUT UP!" She said. So I shut up.

"How in holy hell, did you send me pictures of your dick locked up in some sort of, of CAGE, the keys to the lock, and some VERY explicit letters describing how you want to serve as my slave for the rest of your life?

"It was an mistake, Lori!"

"Oh! Ya THINK?"

"Lori, I'm so sorry! I've been crazy over trying to figure out what happened and what I can do about it! And to top it off, I can't find the other key!"

"You Dumb Fuck! You sent me BOTH KEYS!"

"OH!" I didn't know what to say to that, so I said nothing.

Lori pointed to her couch, "Lets sit down and talk."

She turned and walked towards the couch. I followed her and marveled at how good looking Lori was. She wasn't a small girl. While FAR from fat, she wasn't a 90 pound waif either. She was a young and attractive woman of substance.

She apparently had just gotten home from work. She was a paralegal at a prestigious local law firm and was expected to dress well and in a professional manner. Her long term goal was to attend law school, and she felt that taking the time to dress professionally gave her an edge in the credibility department.

Her legs were solid and strong, but still shapely and they ended in some shiny black pumps at the feet end and a backside that was meant for kissing. She was a bit of an exercise nut. My mind briefly considered the idea of how pleasant it would be for a man to lie with his head between her thighs.

She wasn't REALLY even my cousin! Just the daughter of my uncle's second wife who happened to grow up with me and with whom, I was always close. So everything would be good in the incest department, wouldn't it?

But I quickly let those ongoing thoughts go, I was in enough trouble with her as it was.

After she had sat, I sat a 'proper' distance from her on the same couch.

Lori sighed, and said, "These shoes are killing me!" She took them off and then handed them to me.

She didn't say anything about the shoes, like 'put them away' or 'go shine them and have them back in the morning.' She just handed them to me. I didn't know what to do with them, so like a dope, I just held them.

"Bobby," she said waiving the papers I sent her, "I got this stuff on Monday, and I've spent all week researching male chastity; and that led to the broader area of female domination, and woman led relationships. Is it fair to describe you as a submissive male?"

"Lori, I don't think this is a proper conversation for us to be having. Can you just give me the keys so I can leave?"

"Maybe it's inappropriate, and maybe it isn't. But I would remind you that YOU started this conversation when you sent me all this . . . stuff! So you WILL answer any question I put to you honestly and completely, is that understood?"

I hung my head in embarrassment, "Yes, of course Lori."

"Now tell me, are you what is known as a 'submissive male'? You ARE, are you not, a man who wants to be a slave or at least a servant of a strong demanding woman? To wait on her hand and foot. Correct?"

"Yes Lori."

"Describe your fantasies."

Oh man! I found this humiliating beyond belief, "Well, I fantasize about, ah, being some woman's slave. I am a combination of houseboy, sex toy, and personal body servant. I am spanked whenever I fail to please my mistress, and I am frequently tied up and sexually teased until I beg for relief, either as a punishment or as simply for the pleasure of my owner."

I continued, "I am kept in chastity, and am freed only to sexually serve her, or the people she orders me to serve. This is the only sexual activity that I am allowed to have, however my mistress is free to pursue other people according to her desires."

Lori smiled, "So you are a cuckold and eat a lot of cream pies?" From the tone of her voice, I got the feeling she was showing off not only her knowledge of the subject, but trying to demonstrate she wasn't judging me harshly. I felt both grateful and oddly loving towards her just then.

I shook my head no, "In my eyes, a cuckold is a married man who wants the humiliation of being forced to share his wife with another man. However, in my fantasies I'm more of a slave, my degradation is continual and ongoing and I'm not even given the illusion of choice. However, in my fantasies, I do eat a lot of cream pies."

"Are you gay?"

I was taken aback by that question. It had never even occurred to me before. So I answered somewhat hesitantly, "I don't think so, in my fantasies, I am never seduced by a man, or enter into such activity on my own volition. I sometimes get off on the humiliation of being, ahh,'taken' in that way, but I don't get much out of the actual sexual sensations."

"How long have you been like this?" Lori asked.

"As long as I can remember." I sighed. I wanted to make a gesture with my hands, but I was still holding her shoes.

"Have you ever fantasized about me?"

I hung my head in shame, "I'm a guy, Lori, and you're very beautiful! We've known each other for practically forever, and you've always been kind of, of, 'assertive', around me."

"So that is a 'yes' then?"

I mumbled a sort of 'yes', I couldn't look at her.

Lori took her index finger and used it to tilt my head up so I was force to look at her, though I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me!" she ordered, and I tried to look away,

"No! I said look at me! Look straight into my eyes and answer the question, do your fantasize about ME?"

I couldn't avoid her eyes any longer, "Yes Lori."

"So you dream about me locking you up in chastity, and controlling your orgasms?"

"Yes, Lori."

"You think about me tying you up, and sitting on your face?"

Oh Man! I really hate this line of questioning! Why does she make me look at her so? "Yes, Lori."

"In your fantasies, do I ever spank you?"

I really wanted this to be over, "Yes Lori! Yes! In my fantasies, you are almost always the woman who is my owner, who I grovel in front of and work so VERY hard to please!"

Lori was silent, as if taking it all in. she got a strange 'look' on her face, as if trying to come to a decision. The the tension seemed to drain from her features and she gave me a tentative smile.

"You know," She said, "I'm still mad at you, This was a stupid, stupid, mistake!"

"I know Lori! And I'm real sorry for all this! If you'll just give me the keys so I can unlock myself I'll go away and try to live a more upright life."

"I don't think that's going to happen, Bobby."

I was a little confused, "What? Why?"

"Why?" Lori said incredulously, "Because you need to be punished for involving me in this sordid little affair! You need a good spanking! And because I have a piece of paper with your signature on it that says those keys, and YOU, belong to me. That you want nothing more than to be my slave, lick my ass and pussy, and generally wait on me hand and foot! That's why!"

"I didn't! I mean, those keys and that letter wasn't meant for you!"

Lori waved the letter in the air, "And yet, I have them! How can that be, Bobby? How?"

"I made a mistake", I said.

"Did you?" She asked, "You're a smart and careful man, Bobby. Considering all that you have just confessed to, I just don't see you making a 'mistake' like this. Can you?"

"Everyone makes mistakes, Lori."

"Not like this Bobby, and you know it. Put my shoes down, take off your clothes and get over my knees. You need a good spanking"

I started laughing, "Lori, you've made your point and you've gotten me good! This joke has gone far enough!"

Lori slapped me hard across the face, "I said, Put down my shoes, remove your clothes, and submit to a sound spanking! If you don't, tomorrow I WILL show your boss this letter and tell him you mailed it to me."

The slap across my face shook me to the core, and I knew that if I wanted those keys to the cage, I had to play alone with whatever humiliation game she wanted to punish me with. I set her shoes on the couch, stood and slowly started to take my clothes off.

Lori sat back and watched me undress. "This is really for your own good, Bobby. I'm not only thinking about the family, but I'm concerned about your career. What if you had 'accidentally' sent that stuff to someone else? What if it got out?"

Once I was naked, I stood before her, unsure what I was supposed to do next. But my dick seemed to have a fairly good idea, It was struggling mightily to burst free of that cock cage.

Lori's voice was very gentle, as she took hold of my penis, and stroked it between the bars of the cage, one, two, three times, and then gently pulled it down between her knees so that I was bent over her lap with my butt in the air, "On some level, Bobby, you know you deserve this spanking, that you need this spanking to make things right between us."

"Yes, Lori, I do."

"Well, I want to clear the air between us too, and this is the only way, Bobby!"

Lori had started rubbing and squeezing my backside. "Now tell me, Bobby! Tell me you've been bad, and you want me to spank you till you cry. Tell me you want me to think of you as a good boy once more!"

"Oh! Yes! Mist . . ." I knew what I had almost called her, and it seemed presumptuous on my part, "Yes, Lori! I want you to spank me until I cry! I want to be a good boy!"

Lori took a breath before she continued, "Bobby, this spanking is going to hurt, a LOT. If the pain becomes unbearable, I want you to remind yourself that you have earned this spanking from me. And that the punishment is coming from the one woman in the world you most desire to serve."

"Yes Lori."

The spanking was painful, and seemed unending, I lost count after 25 smacks to my ass, it wasn't long after that, I did start to cry, my ass felt like it was on fire.

Lori paused, "Shhh! Baby! Remember who is spanking you and why! Remember Bobby, this is for your own good!" Lori said as she gently rubbed my ass, "Ready to continue?"

"Yes, Lori."

I could feel her hand rise readying her for the next swat, "Lori?"

"Yes, Bobby?"

"Thank you. And, I love you!"

"I know, Bobby." Her hand came down onto my ass. It felt harder than any that had come before, and I began to cry once more.

The spanking had been very intense, and maybe over the top, I was in very serious pain. And once she was done, Lori made me get off her lap and lie on my stomach on the floor till I could compose myself. She got up and puttered around the kitchen, I could smell the acidic tartness of wine in the air.

After about ten minutes, I had myself under control and sat up on the floor, my back leaning against the couch with my legs splayed before me. My left hand covering my red rimmed eyes.

Lori walked up to me and I removed my had from my eyes, and I looked up into her face. "Bobby, I've come to some decisions regarding your, ahh, situation."

I sat up, interested in what she had to say. "Yes Lori." I felt like shit. Sorry for the language, but there is no other word that adequately describes it.

"First of all, I went overboard on your spanking. I've seriously bruised your ass, and it was wrong. There was no excuse for me in this regard, but I want you to know why I crossed that line. At first, I was extremely angry with you. I thought you were treating me with disrespect, like a piece of meat."

"Then gradually, I started to become turned on, both by the release of anger and by the sheer erotic pleasure of spanking you."

"Lori, you don't need . . ."

"Shut up, Bobby," Lori seemed to have little patience for verbal ass kissing at that moment.

So I did shut up and listened to her speak. "The two feelings seemed to, I don't know, feed on each other, making the experience very intense and very erotic for me. But I promise you, I will never, NEVER spank you like that again.

Lori sat on the couch to my right, "I've decided to keep you for a while. That is, you will belong to me, and you will obey me at all times. And before you ask, no, you don't get a say in this."

"You made an offer with that, 'letter', and those keys. That was your only say in this matter. It is enough that I have accepted your offer, and there is nothing left for either of us to say to each other in regards to the decision itself.

I wanted to say, "Yes, Lori", but she had told me to shut up,and I didn't know if I could talk, or not. I decided that not talking was safest. I did not want another spanking and test her resolve not to hurt me like that again.

Lori continued, "I'm not sure where this is going. While the fantasy of me keeping you as a full time slave is fun to think about, I just don't see how that can really work very well in the modern world. I mean we both have jobs and lives and obligations to others that can't be broken."

I nodded slowly.

"So here is how this is going to work, at least in the beginning. You belong to me, always; and you have to do anything I want, whenever I want. When we are out and about, either together or separately, you will have more freedom to behave like any man who doesn't belong to me, but your obligation to obey and serve me will not stop even when you are away from me."

"If you fail to obey me, I WILL punish you. And no, I'm not unlocking that cage for a while; certainly not until I think we have BOTH fully accepted that I'm the boss."

I got on my hands and knees in front of her and placed my head on her lap. Lori began to gently play with my hair.

"I don't even know if we can make a relationship like this work. If we can't, I'll call it off, but I think this is something we both want to try. I'm not entirely sure what all the rules will be for us, but I've been reading up on female dominated relationships this week and I have a few ideas."

"In general, I will enforce the following principles: One, you can expect to be treated like a mix between a submissive boyfriend, a slave, a pet, and a sex toy. Two, I am free to pursue my life as I see fit. Considering your recent behavior, your freedom will be severely curtailed. And Three, your number one job is to make sure I am happy, satisfied, and obeyed at all times. I will make up the other rules as I see fit. Any questions?"

Lori's petting me and stroking my head, put me at great ease. Everything she said sounded great to me, I genuinely thought I'd be insane to refuse this gift from heaven, "Yes Lori, you make the rules, not me."

Lori smiled down at me, "You belong to me now, I promise to take care of you and make the best decisions I can on your behalf. Now, back off a step or two."

"Yes Lori" Still on all fours, I lifted my head from her lap and backed up a bit.

Lori pulled up her skirt far enough to expose her panties, and she started wiggling her hips to make it easier to pull them down. As her panties started traveling down her thighs towards my face, She spoke, "I don't know about you, but that spanking I gave you made me all wet and excited! I think I'm going to celebrate our new relationship by having you remove my panties and lick me to a couple of orgasms!"

I pulled her panties past her knees and down to her ankles. I lifted her feet off the floor and removed her panties.

12