A Cousin's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

"Yes! She screamed. "Fill me up. I want to feel you cum in me!"

"AHHHHGGGGG" I hollered, my cock suddenly driving deep into her and spewing shot after shot of hot cum into her clenching pussy.

"YES!" she screamed as her own climax finally peaked, collapsing on top of me, her chest heaving and her hard nipples driving into my chest as my cock twitched deep inside her. "God that was perfect." She whispered when she had caught enough of her breath to talk again.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" I asked worriedly.

"No. Wrong time of month." She panted. "Pretty sure anyway."

"We can hope." I answered, not fully convinced.

She lifted her head even with mine and looked down into my eyes. "We have all day, and now we don't have to worry. You can fill me as many times as you want and it won't make any difference. I want to feel you screw me in the lake and on the dock and anyplace else you want to take me. If your cock gets hard you have my permission to take me anyplace, anytime." She said with a giggle.

"You're sure?"

"Hell, how many times can a twenty year old guy get hard?" She asked with a laugh.

"You'd be surprised." I answered.

"Good, surprise me! You and I both know that after today, this won't ever happen again. Let's make the most of it. I want to feel you inside me as much as I can."

"You walk around half dressed like yesterday, you can bet I'll be hard a lot."

"Ok, that settles it. I'll wear as little as I can all day." she said with a laugh. "Want some breakfast? I'll cook you some eggs if you promise to take me while I'm cooking."

"As if I'd turn an offer like that down." I answered her with a laugh.

"Good!" she said as she climbed off my cock, a flood of cum leaking from her as she climbed off the bed. "Hmmm look at all that cum!" She said with a chuckle, using my t-shirt to wipe her leg.

True to her word, by the time I got out of the bathroom she was standing naked at the stove frying some link sausage and getting ready to put eggs in a pan. I walked up behind her and gently kissed her neck before sliding my hands around her to gently cup both of her soft tits.

"Mmmmmm I like this." She said quietly as she stood and turned the sausage. "This is yours, do you have some sausage for me?" she asked teasingly.

"Gotta give it a minute to recover." I whispered quietly.

"I see." She replied as she reached behind her with her free hand and found my cock, gently massaging it. Even a horny twenty year old takes a few minutes to recover, but to my surprise my cock immediately started to respond, quickly growing hard enough that she could slip it between her legs and massage it by wiggling her legs back and forth. I felt it grow fatter and harder between her legs, the hotness of her pussy pressing against the top of it. I stroked it in and out of the tight confines her legs were creating before pulling it back and crouching down slightly to change the angle.

"Here you go." I whispered as she pushed her butt back out at me, helping me to slide up into her.

"Mmmmmmm just what I needed." She cooed as I worked it in and out of her an inch or so a few times.

I stood behind her, playing with her tits and occasionally wiggling my cock around inside her while she finished cooking the sausage and eggs, only pulling off my cock when she had to get plates to put our breakfast on. With two plates of food on the table, she guided me to a chair, sitting me down and then aiming my cock at her pussy while she settled down onto it, her legs hanging over one side of me so she was sitting on my lap.

"You know." She said between bites. "If this is what being married to you would be like, I could get used to it pretty fast."

"You don't think we'd get tired of this?"

"I can't ever see getting tired of how this makes me feel. Just having you inside me makes me feel all warm and tingly inside."

"I'm not exactly complaining either." I said as we went back to eating.

"so are we going fishing today?" she asked as she pulled off my cock to clear the table.

"We can."

"Good. I think we should." She said with a bright smile.

"Gonna have to get dressed though. It's probably a bit chilly on the water right now."

"Yeah, that's true. We'll just have to see if we can make it interesting though. Pick something that I can get into easily, ok?"

"Yeah, I will." I said as I stepped into the bedroom and dug in my suitcase. I finally decided on a t-shirt, pair of athletic shorts, baggy gray sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt. Julie came out of her room wearing a purple sweat suit zipped all the way to her neck, leaving me to wonder what she had on under it, if anything.

I put the boat in the water while she packed some drinks and sandwiches, just in case we stayed out longer. I had more than enough gear and rods to cover both of us, and after checking gas tanks I was ready to head out.

"Where are we headed to?" she asked as she came down the dock and stepped lightly into the boat.

"I was thinking the power lines." I replied, knowing that getting there not easy and kept all the non-locals away. It also afforded quite a number of quiet little bays for us to slip into if we wanted to do something besides fish, which I was pretty sure the idea was.

"Good. You know, I've never had sex in a boat before." She said with a huge grin.

"Well, we'll see if we can fix that today." I said, my cock already hard and poking up my shorts and sweat pants. I untied the boat and started the engine, taking off up the lake with Julie sitting in the middle seat facing me in the back of the boat. A tiller steer engine of this size takes constant attention, but that attention was definitely torn as she unzipped her sweat shirt and pulled her pink tank top up, hooking it over her tits so that I had to be able to see them as I drove the boat.

I slowed down to go under the train bridge and she leaned back, letting anyone driving by see her naked chest, and also allowing the cool morning wind to chill her nipples, making them pucker and harden enticingly.

"You are really bad." I said with a laugh as I slowed down after nearly fifteen more minutes of winding around through the flooded timber.

"Not really." She said with a grin. "Wait till it gets warmer, then you'll see bad."

I shook my head and went to work getting the small gas trolling motor started and rigging lines. With everything ready I handed her a rod and then cast my own out, one hand holding the rod and the other holding the tiller of the trolling motor.

"You are completely at my mercy now, aren't you?" she asked teasingly as she moved from the middle seat to sit next to me on the rear seat.

"Well, it would seem that way." I agreed.

"Good." She said as she slipped her hand into the top of my sweat pants, feeling around for my hard cock. "You have way to many clothes on for me to get to your cock. Don't you want me to get to it?"

"Sure I do." I answered.

"Good." She said using her one free hand to try and work both my sweat pants and shorts down my thighs. With my ass naked and my cock sticking up she stroked her hand up and down my shaft, making sure I was nice and hard.

She stood up and pushed her sweat pants down her legs, followed by the skimpiest pair of underwear I had ever seen in person. She stepped back and sat down on my cock again, making sure that I was fully inside her wet tunnel by wiggling around on me for a few moments. "Now this is fishing." She giggled.

"Yeah, it is!" I agreed.

We continued to fish this way, my cock slowly softening inside her until she would wiggle around to make it hard again, for nearly two hours, the sun climbing high in the sky and beating down on us relentlessly.

"It's getting flat hot out here." She said suddenly.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed, even though I had been sweating ever since she sat on my cock.

She put her rod down and stripped off her bottoms that were pushed down to her ankles, pulling them over her little canvas tennis shoes. Next went her sweat shirt and finally her tank top, leaving her sitting on me almost naked. "Much better." She said, stroking her body and letting the sun warm her all over. "But you're way too over dressed. Why don't we head over to that little cove and I'll fix that!"

"Sure!" I agreed readily, letting go of the tiller long enough to wind in my line an set the rod down. With one hand free I wrapped it around her, cupping one tit and playing with it while we slowly made our way to the cove. I eased the boat up to the bank and shut down the engine.

She leaned over and untied my shoes, pulling then off as well as my socks, followed by my shorts and sweat pants. With my bottom half naked she swiveled on my hard cock and pulled my sweat shirt off, followed by my t-shirt, leaving me completely naked.

"You see that tree over there?" she asked, pointing to a birch tree a few feet up the shore, standing in a little grassy patch.

"Yeah." I answered as she turned on my lap and leaned back, wrapping her arms around my neck. She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me softly and gently sucking my lower lip into her mouth before pulling away from me.

"I'm going to walk over there and lean over against that tree. Then I'm going to close my eyes." She whispered.

"Got it." I whispered back as she released her arms from my neck and stood up, her pussy pulling off my hard cock with a quiet slurp. She climbed out the bow of the boat onto the shore and walked away while I followed, taking time to tie the boat to a small bush.

When I turned around she was at the tree, holding the trunk about four feet off the ground and bent over so her back was even with the ground. Her tits hung down below her and wiggled enticingly as she breathed and her ass was stuck out with her legs spread wide. "OH my. I'm all naked in the woods and someone might come along and ravage me. Oh my what shall I do?"

With a grin I stepped behind her, aiming my cock at her spread pussy lips.

"OHHHHH My goodness!" she squealed playfully as I rubbed my already wet head against her pussy lips. "Oh my goodness." She moaned as I pressed it all the way in, my head pressing against the end of her tunnel.

"ohhhhh" I groaned as my overly teased cock worked in and out of her soft tight tunnel. I pounded into her, my hips slapping her ass loudly with each plunge into her pussy, hear cries of pleasure dying in the trees as she screamed unintelligibly. Her tits swung wildly as I held her hips and slammed into her ass time and again, my climax quickly reaching the point of no return. "Here it comes!" I grunted as my body jerked, spurting cum deep into her pussy. Time and again my body twitched and jerked, each time emptying more of my cum into her tight pussy until finally was standing, my cock shrinking inside of her, panting for breath.

"Well that definitely was fun!" She said as she pulled off my cock and stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my face down to kiss hers.

"That it was." I panted between kisses as I tried to catch my breath. We stood and kissed our tongues teasing each other for long minutes before we broke the embrace and returned to the boat. We sat down in the bottom of the boat, using cushions to insulate us from the cold aluminum and our sweat shirts behind our backs. The sun warmed us in the still cool air as we cuddled, forgetting all about fishing.

"So what now?" Julie asked quietly.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"What do we do now...I mean after today?"

"I don't know. We're going to be a long way away from each other. I don't expect to be back up here until Christmas at the soonest." I answered quietly.

"So this really is a one time thing?" She whispered.

"I think it has to be. Even if we wanted it to be more, it never can be. Hell, we're not even supposed to be doing this much."

"No, you're right. We're not. I guess it was just all the play yesterday, and well, we've always had a thing about each other. I remember when we came to your house that summer. I wore the tightest sexiest shorts and pants I had the whole time. I often wondered if you really noticed."

"Oh I noticed, and jacked off in the bathroom at least half a dozen times every day." I said with a laugh, remembering hot tight her white pants were on her.

"Hmmm Didn't know that." She said with a giggle. "I suppose I shouldn't tell you that I saw your hard cock in your shorts when we were playing that game after dark. One time when I was hiding I played with myself and made myself cum thinking that you were hiding with me and touching me."

"Ohhhh" I groaned. "I would have so done that."

"I can tell." She giggled.

We lay for almost an hour before we got warm enough to climb out of the boat and into the lake, wading carefully over the rocky bottom to get wet and cool off, but not before making sure we had sex one more time with her leaning against the boat. We climbed out of the water when I heard the first rumble of thunder. The weather had called for only a small chance of rain, but that small chance seemed to be moving in. We quickly dressed and I used the trolling motor to work our way back to the channel where I could fire up the main engine.

The black clouds had built from the lee side of the shore we were parked on, and by the time we got moving it was clear that we were going to end up wet. I hadn't brought a rain suit either, which was very unlike me. Must have been distracted.

I rolled onto the throttle and pushed the boat to its top speed, nearly thirty five miles an hour, weaving between the trees down the old channel in an attempt to beat the rain. It was futile attempt, and the rain caught up to us long before we even got to the railroad bridge.

The cold rain felt like ice pellets on my face and hands as I tried to keep the boat moving over the quickly roughening water. The waves grew with the wind, the boat splashing spray up adding to the deluge that was pelting us. Julie moved to the bow and huddled down, using it to block as much of the cold rain as she could while I made the best time I could across the suddenly white capped lake. It was nearly thirty minutes of miserable travel before the dock appeared in site. I eased up to the dock and quickly tied the boat up, reaching to help Julie climb out. We ran up the hill to the cottage, not stopping until we were inside, water streaming from our saturated clothes.

It only took a few moments for us to shed our wet stuff into a pile and grab towels to dry with, both of us shivering uncontrollably. Julie went to start some hot water for chocolate and I went to the woodstove and started building a fire. We both finished about the same time, the two of us settling naked together, wrapped in a blanket in front of the woodstove, each of us with a cup of chocolate.

"That was cccccold." Julie shivered.

"Yeah it was." I agreed, pulling her closer hoping that we could warm each other. We sat in silence and sipped the hot coco while we watched the fire grow to the point I could close the woodstove door and let it start building heat. When I came back to the blanket Julie set the mugs on the floor and lay down on the sofa, opening the blanket for me to lay with her. I crawled in facing her and held her tight, gently stroking her back and side as the shivers slowly stopped.

It was mid afternoon when we woke up, the cottage pleasantly warm from the woodstove but the rain still blowing wickedly outside. "There goes our afternoon swim." She said sullenly.

"Yeah. Grandma and Grandpa will be up here by seven."

"Uh huh. Wish we had another night to sleep together."

"Me too." I agreed.

I finally gave in to the need to get my rain suit and pull the boat out of the water. I slipped it on with nothing under, just for Julie, and then headed back out into the storm. It took nearly an hour to get the boat pulled out, all my gear packed and stowed in the car and be back onto the cottage. By then I was cold again, even though the rain suit had kept nearly all the rain out.

Julie cuddled me up in front of the fire again to warm up, each of us holding the other, lost in our own thoughts.

"Gotta go home tomorrow morning early." I said quietly.

"I know."

"I wish I had more time here with you."

"Me too. But I have to go tomorrow too. School calls."

"Yeah. Starts Monday." I agreed.

"Uh huh."

"You could come visit me. I have a place of my own to live. No dorm or anything."

"Yeah, that would be nice." She whispered.

We fell into silence again, my hand idly stroking her soft breast and hard nipple as I thought about how I felt about her. I wondered to myself if it was love or lust, deciding it was probably the later. No point in it being the first, since even if it were there wasn't ever any way we could do anything about it. First cousins aren't allowed to marry...and for that matter aren't supposed to have sex.

"You know its almost dinner time. I don't think we ever got lunch." I said quietly.

"Yeah. I'm kind of hungry."

"We have hamburger patties we can cook." I told her.

"Yeah. Guess we have to dress though?"

"Yeah, probably." I answered reluctantly.

She climbed out of the blanket and walked to her bedroom, leaving me on the sofa. "Stay there a minute. I want to show you something." She called from the bedroom. She came back a few moments later wearing a tiny black panty that was all lace with little red flowers on it. The panties were extremely small and see though, as was the lacy bra that let her breasts show right through. In some ways the black lace that was practically hiding her body, but not quiet, made her look even sexier than she was naked.

"I was going to wear this for you and let you take it off of me." She said as she walked over to stand in front of me.

"It's beautiful." I said, my cock already starting to grow. "Come here." I said as I held a hand out. I pulled her gently down over, me her knees resting on the sofa on either side of my hips. I reached behind her and unclipped the little bra, gently pulling the material down her round soft breasts, kissing each inch as it came into view. I slowly kissed my way around her breasts, stroking them with my fingers, tracing long slow curves around each side and across the bottom as I worked my kisses closer and closer to her nipples, kissing first one breast and then the other.

I squeezed her breasts into cones with my hands and then sucked first one nipple and then the other into my mouth, sucking them deep into my mouth while my tongue flicked across her nipple, slowly letting it slip from between my lips and teeth. Each suction brought a renewed moan from her lips as she leaned forward, using my shoulders as balance.

She began to rock her hips against mine, rubbing her pussy against my cock through the thin black material of her panties. I lost track of how long we sat that way before she reached a hand down to pull the panties aside, her wet pussy now rubbing directly on my hard cock. I felt her rocking slow and the motion of her hips extend, her hot wet pussy rubbing longer across my fully engorged shaft until my head was disappearing between her lips.

I felt her lift her body slightly and her hand move from my shoulder again, the pressure of her fingers pushing my cock up against her pussy, finally sliding into her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh yes." She moaned as she pushed herself down my cock, slowly sinking over me.

Our bliss was suddenly interrupted by the sound of car doors outside the cottage and voices. "SHIT!" she squeaked, literally jumping off my cock and running toward the bedroom. I followed close behind ducking into my own bedroom and pulling the curtain closed just before the cottage door opened.

"Hello there!" my grandmothers cheery voice called as I slipped underwear and shorts on over my aching cock.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers