A Cousin's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

"Hi grandma!" I called as I came out of the bedroom.

"Hi there! Have you had a good week?"

"Great!" I answered with a faked yawn. "Just taking a short nap."

"I see Julie made it up too?" she asked as my grandpa brought in a few bags of things.

"Yeah, she showed up yesterday. We've had a good time catching up." I answered as Julie came out of the other bedroom in a pair of baggy shorts and a long t-shirt.

"Hi grandma!" she said walking over to give her a big hug.

Needless to say, that was the end of our sexual afternoon. We spent the evening playing cards and talking, each of us excusing ourselves to go to bed knowing we had to leave the next morning.

I lay awake, thinking about her and listening to the snoring of my grandfather, that was at least as loud as an idling race car, wishing that we could have slept together one more night. I have no idea how late it was when I heard the softest of sounds, the curtain of my room sliding ever so quietly back. It didn't take a genius to know who was slipping onto my bedroom. I felt the bed move in the dark and then the soft hot skin of Julie pressing against my body.

Her hand slid down my bare chest, finding my underwear and pushing them down. I helped her slide them down my legs until I was naked and then felt her roll on top of me under the covers. Her lips pressed against my cheek and then slowly kissed toward my ear, a whispered "shhhhh" before kissing slowly back to my lips. By the time her kisses had reached my lips my hands were again on her breasts, slowly squeezing and massaging them as my cock grew between us, her pussy feeling its hardness and slowly sliding along it to encourage it.

She lifted herself slightly and I felt her fingers under my head, pushing me upwards as she pushed back, my head spreading her already wet lips and sliding slowly inside. I stifled a moan as she engulfed me, my engorged head pressing deeper and deeper into her until it was nestled into the end of her velvety tunnel. Ever so slowly she rocked her body, making sure to keep her motions slow and gentle enough to keep the bed from squeaking. Up and down my shaft she rode, long slow strokes, almost agonizingly slow as I squeezed her tits and nipples in time with her strokes. I could tell from her breathing against my face that her own climax was growing within her and she was struggling to control her motions.

The feel of her soft wet pussy slowly sliding up and down my shaft was exquisite, but what finally pushed me over the edge was her soft lips pressing to mine, her breath flowing into my mouth and her tongue teasing mine at the same time as her climax washed over her, her pussy convulsing around my fat cock.

I stifled a moan and arched my back as my cock exploded into her, pumping shot after shot of hot cum up into her pussy. She lowered herself down to me and I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her to me and her tits into my chest as she continued to kiss me, almost frantically as her whole body trembled with her own orgasm.

Slowly we both relaxed, our bodies enjoying the sensations of each other and our kisses moving from frantic to gentle and loving. Finally my softening cock slipped from her pussy and she rolled to the side, leaving her pussy pressed against my thigh and her legs intertwined with mine. She lay her head on my chest and sighed quietly as the two of us drifted off to sleep wrapped around each other.

The next morning I awoke spooned against her, my hand cupping one of her tits and her fingers gently stroking the back of my hand. I could feel my morning hardon pressed between her legs, nestled between her lips. I knew there was no chance of sex now, but the feelings of being snuggled to her this way were just what I needed for our final morning.

We heard my grandpa still snoring, and the bathroom door close, meaning my grandma was awake. With a quick kiss she slipped out of my bed and disappeared into her own room before anyone could know we had been together.

It was only a few hours later that I hugged my grandma and Julie, the two of us getting into our own cars to head back to different homes and different lives. With a wave I drove out the drive, looking to see if she turned the same way I did. I stopped down the road a ways and pulled over, waiting for her to catch up. I got out and walked to toward her car as she too got out. She ran the few steps remaining, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me deeply.

"I don't know what the future holds, but I know I will always hold this week special." She whispered.

"Me too." I said, trying to hold back the tears that were streaming down her face. "You know...I do love you."

"I know." She said before giving me a final kiss, breaking away and turning back to her own car.

It was a long drive home, my mind filled with Julie and what we had shared. The next day it was off to college and several hours farther from her. We exchanged a few letters in the coming weeks, but it was clear that the paths our lives were on merged for only the shortest of times, and now they were diverging. Within months we each had new significant others and what was, what we had shared, was to be relegated to the secret parts of our minds, to be shared never again and with no one.

Over the years we did keep in touch, meeting up at holidays as our separate familes grew. With the passing of my grandparents, the property at the cottage was split, my aunt getting one half and my mom getting the other. My parents turned it into their retirement home and my aunt built a getaway place. Not small like the original cottage, but still a seasonal vacation place.

Over the years we crossed paths there, Julie and her family vacationing next door to my parents place. We always hugged and I often wondered if she remembered what we had shared or if it was long gone. She had kids, got divorced, remarried and had her own career. I was married with four great kids who were now grown and the last was just moved out.

With my wife out of the country for several months, I decided to head north for a short summer vacation, getting to my folks place just after the fourth of July. I was almost surprised to see some activity over at my Aunts place after I had been there a couple days. I was more surprised to come in from fishing one afternoon to see Julie laying out on their dock sunning herself. After tying up the boat I walked over to see her, stopping to enjoy the site of her laying there in a tiny yellow bikini. Even at fifty she was good looking. Her breasts were much larger than they had been thirty years ago, but having kids will do that. She was a bit heavier too, but not horribly so, in fact, her curves were quite attractive and accentuated by the tiny yellow string bikini.

"Hey Julie!" I said after staring at her for several minutes.

She looked up at me almost startled and then got to her feet, walking over to me and giving me a huge hug. "Hey stranger." She said before breaking the hug but leaving one arm wrapped around my waist.

"So you and the family up here for a few days?" I asked conversationally.

"No. Just me." She said, her face falling from the smile it had held only a few moments ago.

"Problems?"

"Divorce was final yesterday. That's why I came up. I wanted to get away from everything for a few days." She said, almost looking down. "How about you?"

"Alone. Wife is out of country again and my baby is home working. She leaves for college in a few weeks but had to work. No, it's just me and the fish." I said with a sigh.

"I understand." She said with a nod. "Maybe we can catch up a bit?" She asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not." I replied with a shrug.

"Good. Maybe after dinner we can get together and chat a bit."

"I'd like that." I answered. "I'm going out fishing again a bit later if you want to ride along."

"Sure that might be fun. I haven't been fishing for a long time." She said with a smile.

"Ok. I better go get some lunch. Enjoy your tanning." I said, giving her a squeeze.

"Thank. I will." She said with a smile returning to her face, her arm slipping from around me. I stood and watched while she went back to the towel on the dock and laid down, her feet facing me and her legs spread almost as wide as the dock. From this distance I could almost swear I saw a dark spot on the crotch of her yellow bikini, but then it was probably my over active imagination. I turned and walked to my parents place for lunch.

It was a few hours later that I walked over and found Julie sitting on a porch swing gently gliding back and forth, reading a romance novel and listening to music quietly playing in the background.

"Hey Jules. Wanna go fishing?" I asked, using the pet name for her I had so many years ago.

"Jules! I haven't been called that in forever." She said with a laugh. "Yeah, Let me go get changed. Back in a jiffy."

"Ok. I'll get things and meet you at the boat." I said as I turned and stepped off the deck.

I was sitting in my boat, a nice deep V hull runabout with an open bow, that I had modified with a small gas trolling motor on the stern and an electric trolling motor on the bow, the combination letting me fish for almost anything while still keeping a nice family boat. The kids always loved the open bow so they could sit and let the wind blow as we went down the lake at forty plus, pushed by the one-forty I/O. It had served me well over the years and I still loved fishing from it.

I was already warm, even though I was wearing only a pair of water shoes and workout shorts. I had even forgone my t-shirt as I sat and worked at rigging another rod up for Julie to use.

"Still have the old boat." She said with a grin as she walked down the dock toward my boat. "How long now?"

"Almost twenty years." I said as I held a hand out to help her down into the cockpit.

"Doesn't look it. Looks a lot newer." She said as he sat down on the seat wearing a ball cap with her long blond hair pulled out the back in a pony tail and a long gray t-shirt that reached all the way to her thighs.

"Thanks. I try to keep it up." I answered.

"So I can see." She said, looking at me instead of the boat.

I blushed a bit before responding. "Yeah, well, wearing that yellow bikini certainly didn't make you look anywhere near as old as we both know we are."

"Thank you!" she said with a smile as I untied the boat from the dock and dropped into the driver's seat. "So where are we going, up above?"

"I was going to go across and try the back bay, but if you want to go up above I'm game." I said.

Over the years the lake had changed as had we all. The ice had pulled or cut off most of the trees that used to make up the woods that were flooded when the reservoir filled. If you knew where you were going you could still make it back up to the old fishing spots, but for some reason they weren't as productive as they had been years before. I fired the engine up and idled out away from the dock before cranking on the throttle and pushing the big V hull up on plane.

"You mind if I sit in the bow?" Julie asked over the wind noise from the passenger seat.

"Help yourself!" I called back. She got up and stepped through the open windshield and settled in the very bow, leaning back and letting the wind blow down the oversized neck hole of her shirt, billowing it out and letting the tail flap in the wind.

I had to pay attention to my driving, but from this angle it was impossible not to notice that she had on a pair of very small tight spandex shorts and absolutely no bra. I was able to see right up her shirt to her bare tits, which were bouncing and wiggling with each bounce of the bow. By the time I had to back off to go under the railroad bridge my shorts were filled with a huge hardon and I took a quick grab to try to adjust myself to a more comfortable position.

I cranked the throttle open again and we headed down the channel, making the long sweeping turns between the stump filled mudflats that were hills before the reservoir was flooded. Some of the flats got down as shallow as two feet, while others were twenty feet deep, but just as hazardous with their water logged trees still sticking up, but cut off by the ice just a few feet below the water level. An unsuspecting boater getting out of the channel was usually in for huge repair bills.

I rolled off the main channel into the cut that worked back and forth toward the upper dam, the old channel partly silted in and most of the marker trees long gone. My GPS and depth finder were all that kept me out of the hidden underwater trees.

About half way up the slot I shut down the engine and got ready to fish, moving to the stern and putting down the little gas kicker.

"Here you go!" I said over the noise of the engine, handing her a rod with a bait already attached.

I kicked the engine in gear and started working my way deeper into the cut, dragging the baits over the undulating bottom and across the mudflats.

"It is certainly hot out here." Julie said after an hour or so of fishing and catching up on what had been going on in each of our lives since the last time we saw each other.

"Yeah. The sun is almost brutal today." I agreed.

"I think your starting to burn. Do you need some sunscreen?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah I probably should." I said, moving to shut down the engine.

"Oh don't do that. You keep fishing. I'll take care of the sunscreen." She said as she reeled in her bait. Setting the rod down she dug into her bag and came out with a big tube of bullfrog. She squeezed a large dollop onto her hand and then rubbed them together. She stared at my ankle and slowly worked her hands up my leg, rubbing the lotion into my skin as she worked it farther up my thigh. I began to wonder if she was going to go clear up to my crotch as her fingers pushed the leg of my exercise shorts up several inches.

I was almost disappointed when she pulled her hands back and started with a new dollop of cream on my other leg, again working her way slowly up my leg until her fingers were stroking up under the leg of my shorts. A few more inches and she would be rubbing her finger tips across my bare balls, having not put my underwear back on after jumping into the lake on my morning trip. My cock was rock hard and twitching in my shorts, and there was no way she could possibly miss seeing it as she worked on my legs.

She pulled her hands back again, getting a fresh squirt of cream and staring to work on my chest, standing between my spread legs as I sat with one arm held out each way, one on the engine tiller and the other holding my rod. Her hands swirled around my chest and stomach, slowly spreading the cream around my sides as she leaned closer and closer to me to reach. She reached for more cream and then asked me to lean farther forward.

I could smell that she had on a subtle flowery perfume as I leaned forward so she could reach my back. She leaned over my shoulder as practically sat on my thigh, using one hand to reach around me and spread cream on my back while she held my other shoulder for balance. Part of me wished she didn't have the shirt on so I could see what I had to call a pair of fantastic tits, from what I had seen under the shirt and in the bikini.

She reached farther and I felt her soft tits press against my shoulder as she worked the cream all the way down the small of my back, her fingers dipping under the waistband of my shorts. Her slick hands slid around my sides, still inside the waist of my shorts, spreading the cream around as she worked my shorts down an inch or two. Part of me wondered if she was going to just keep going, sliding her hand down my front to my rock hard cock, but she stopped and stood back, declaring me "done".

I watched her step back and sit down on the seat, moving her attention to her own legs, slowly stroking the lotion into her skin as she lifted first one leg and then the other, her crotch pointed straight at me and her tight spandex shorts pulled tight, showing the curve of her pussy through the material.

"Can you do my back?" She asked sweetly as she got up. I tucked my rod under my leg and held one hand out for her to squirt some cream into. She stepped between my legs and turned around, facing away from me skimming her shirt up and off, leaving her wearing nothing but the smallest of spandex shorts.

I tried to pay attention to where I was driving the boat as I slowly rubbed the cream up and down her completely bare back, hoping she would also turn around and ask me to do the front of her. I worked my hand down her back to the top of her shorts and was about to stop there when she reached back and pulled them down almost to the middle of her ass. "Get there too." She said. "I don't want to get burned if my shorts move around when I do."

"Sure." I answered as I continued to spread the white cream down across her tanned ass cheeks, turning my hand over and letting my fingers slide under the material until I was cupping most of her ass in my hand.

"Thank you." She said suddenly, stepping away, but still facing away. She got more cream and rubbed it on her chest, shoulders and arms, all the time facing away from me so I couldn't see her chest. I watched her as she bent over to dig in her bag, getting a few quick glimpses of her tits and obviously hard nipples, before she stood up. She tied strings around her neck and back before turning around to face me again, this time in a lime green bikini top that was so tiny I wondered how it even covered her nipples.

Each triangle was only a few inches on a side and most of her easily double D tits were exposed, the material covering her areola and nipples and not much more. I doubted that if she moved quickly that it would contain her massive tits.

"Much better." She said as she sat down in the seat facing me and cast her rod out again.

"Yeah, I agree." I agreed with a grin.

"What's that mean?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing." I answered quietly.

"Oh come now. I heard you. Now what did you mean?"

"It means I find your current attire much more pleasant to look at than before." I said with a chuckle.

"I take it that was a compliment?" she asked with a crooked smile.

"Oh yeah!"

"Good." She said as she leaned back and propped her feet up on the engine cover.

We were silent a long time as I worked the boat up and down the slot, dragging out baits across the flats. I felt an occasional hit, but nothing large enough to hook and keep until I went over a small creek bed that ran across one five foot deep mud flat.

"Fish on!" I said as I killed the engine and stood up to fight the fish. Julie got up and dug out the landing net, stepping next to me and leaning over the side excitedly to see what I had on the line.

"There it is." She said as she leaned over with the net, dipping it into the water and holding the mesh bag like a pro. I worked the fish toward the boat and she reached out to scoop under the fish lifting the wiggling struggling fish into the air before stepping back to lower it into the boat.

It was a nice northern pike, but unfortunately not quite long enough to keep, being short by an inch. Only after I had it unhooked, being extremely careful of its mouth full of nasty teeth and returned to the water did I let my attention focus on Julie as she stood between the seats, leaning one arm on each side of the open windshield, watching with excitement and interest.

"Too bad, that was a nice size fish." She said, drawing my attention up to her. I looked up and immediately wondered if she realized that her efforts to net the fish had allowed most of one nipple to be exposed, the lime green only covering a small portion of her large pink areola. I could see that she wore an even tinyer suit at times, with a white triangle of skin just barely bigger than her areola framing it.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers