A Cousin's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

I cleaned up from dealing with the fish, tossing my artificial bait over the side and out of the way before stowing the landing net. I stood up and looked around to see where the wind had pushed us, realizing that we had been blown almost into the little bay that the creek bed originated from. I sat back down on the stern to fire the engine, looking back to see that she had adjusted her top back over her exposed nipple. Part of me wondered if she left it exposed on purpose.

I dropped the boat into gear to back it off the mudflat that I knew I had to be sitting on, since the boat wasn't moving any longer, only to churn up mud.

"Aww crap." I muttered as I tried to find a position for the engine that it would back the boat off the bottom. I knew that he creek channel was only a few feet away, but with the soft bottom holding the boat in place it didn't seem like there was any way I was getting off of it. I dug out a paddle and pushed on the bottom, sinking it two feet deep into the silty mud.

"I think we're stuck!" I said with a laugh. "that sucks."

"Yeah." She said stepping over to me. "Let me push and you can try to back us out."

I handed her the paddle and let her push on the bottom while I revved the small engine, trying to get enough thrust to pull us off, but the boat seemed stuck.

"So now what?" Julie asked, standing there looking at me.

"Now I get wet." I answered. The water under the keel was only about two feet deep, but with the softness of the bottom there was no doubt I would sink to my knees, leaving me waist deep, and while I usually had a swim suit in the boat for just such emergencies, it was hanging on the back of the bench on the dock drying right now.

Julie sat back on the back of one of the seats and looked at me with a grin. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"What's that?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"Well, you're either going to get into the water in those, which after their wet will be interesting to see, or you're going to have to strip down, which might be even more interesting to see." She laughed. "That's what you get for staring at my tits instead of watching where the boat was going."

"Yeah, well, seems to me that top was designed to get guys to stare." I said as I leaned down and pulled my water shoes off, knowing that if they went into the mud I'd never get them back.

"Never said it wasn't. but you could have told me I was showing." She said with a smirk.

"I was trying to figure out how without embarrassing you." I answered.

"Embarrassing me? Come on. We both know we've seen each other naked, and then some." She said with a big smile. "Just not recently."

"Yeah, that's true. At least I don't have a hardon." I said as I skimmed my shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving me completely naked as I stepped toward the corner of the stern with the swim platform.

"Too bad." She said as she watched me step over the back and lower myself into the cool water. As expected I sunk almost knee deep into the murky water, my quickly hardening cock thankfully hidden under the water as I struggled my way around to the shore side of the boat. I found a good spot and then rocked and lifted the bow as high as I could to turn it ever so slowly toward where the channel was. I felt it give a little more as the deepest part of the hull broke away from the mud and floated again. I aimed the boat toward the little channel and into the wind, trying to work my feet out of the mud at the same time. I flopped my bare ass onto the swim platform, quickly rinsing my legs under the water before climbing up into the boat.

The wind was quickly turning the boat back toward the flat so I had to rush to the engine and fire it up, getting the boat under power before it pushed us back again. That left me sitting completely naked on the stern until I could get the boat a safe distance. Somehow the thought of her looking at me naked again after all these years had my already half hard cock growing even more.

"Bet you're enjoying this!" I said as I worked the boat slowly down the only three foot wide channel to deeper water. The dept finder said it was up to five feet deep now, and more than safe for me to stop and dress, but the way she was sitting and staring at my quickly hardening cock, well, I just drove on a bit farther and let her look.

"I am...ahem." She said having to stop and clear her throat. "Yes I am."

I smiled at her and finally kicked the engine into neutral so I could dress. I looked down at my legs as I got ready to get into my shorts and realized that they were still caked with mud. Tossing my shorts on the seat I stepped over the stern onto the small swim platform and sat down, rubbing the mud from my legs before climbing back in again, my rock hard cock swinging from side to side as I did.

I pulled my shorts, adjusting my hardon to a more comfortable position before moving back to sit on the stern and kick the engine back in gear. "Ready?" I asked.

"For what?" She croaked, suddenly looking from my crotch to my face.

"To fish." I said as I picked up my rod and cast it out.

"Uh...Yeah." She said, collecting her own rod again and casting out.

We trolled in silence, me half paying attention to the depth finder, the engine and my rod, and the other half to Julie, watching the little beads of sweat trickle down between her breasts, collecting together in the tanned valley and then running down her flat stomach to disappear when they reached the waistband of her shorts, which were VERY far below her waist.

She stood up to pull in her line and cast it again, having picked up a weed or stick on it, allowing me to really focus on how trim and firm her body was. For a fifty year old woman, she was pretty damn hot looking. Her spandex shorts rode low on her hips, so low in fact that they barely covered the top of her pubic mound. She had surprisingly few stretch marks after two kids, and her tits...well let's just say that they were fantastic. Each large soft globe wiggled as she cast the line out, the tiny bikini top doing nothing to contain their mass.

We continued to troll for another hour, chatting now about all kinds of things, but particularly staying away from our sex lives. I wondered if she still thought about what we did all those years ago, and finally decided that it wasn't something to dwell on or bring up. I was, after all, married. Even if she was currently divorced. And of course there was that whole first cousin thing to worry about.

"You know, I think it's time to head in for dinner." I said as reeled in my bait. "What do you say?"

She looked up at the sinking sun and nodded agreement. "Yeah, good idea I think." She reeled in her line and tucked the rod down next to the seat as I drove the boat at the fastest speed the small engine would go, aiming it for the main channel. I slowed down and shut off the engine when I saw the depth drop to over twenty feet, knowing I was now back in the main channel.

It took me a few moments to switch to the main engine and get it fired, dropping into the driver seat behind the wheel.

"You ready?" I asked as she sat in the seat next to me.

"Yep!" she replied as I hit the throttle.

I wound around the narrow channel watching my dept finder closely to make sure I didn't overshoot any of the sharp turns, finally breaking out of the protection of the long arm into the main lake and the gently rollers the wind was causing as it blew down the length of the lake. The boat bounced heavily from wave to wave as I went across the wind, careful to stay in the channel. Julie watched our progress out the windshield, occasionally looking over at me and smiling, not at all bothering to fix her top, which had allowed her bouncing tits to fall from before we had bounded over the first half dozen waves.

I watched my driving as well as her bouncing and swinging tits, my cock rock hard in my shorts as I watched her sexy tits left on display for me. With each bounce of the boat the tiny triangles of material were pushed farther around the string that went around her back until it was hiding none of her breast, allowing me to see every inch of her huge DD tits. She smiled at me as if to say 'Enjoy the view".

I thought back to all those years before and realized I was incredibly horny for her. Letting go of the throttle I moved a hand to my athletic shorts and started wiggling my butt, working them down to expose my cock. Seeing what I was doing, Julie slid off the seat into the aisle and grabbed my shorts, pulling on them as I wiggled my ass in my seat until she had then all the way down past my knees. She looked up at me and gave my cock a quick squeeze before sliding back into her own seat.

She gave up watching where I was driving and sat watching my cock bounce around, a huge smile on her face. We bounced along, each of us enjoying the view the other provided, even as we slowed to go under the bridge, our nakedness obvious to anyone along the shore who cared to look. I finally eased the throttle back before we rounded the last point.

"I love the view, thank you. I guess we should cover up before we head in though." I said as we idled in the channel.

"I suppose so." She said with a frown. She crawled into the aisle and found her bag behind my seat, pulling her oversized t-shirt out. She crawled back the two feet to kneel in the asile next to me. She reached out and pulled on my shorts, slowly working them up my hips as I lifted myself off the seat. I heard her sigh as she pulled them up over my cock, reaching inside and giving it a quick stroke and squeeze before she pulled her hands away. "Your turn." She said with a tiny smile.

I took the shirt from her, set it in my lap and leaned toward her, untying the tiny green string from around her neck. I moved my hands down her back and undid the string around her back, letting my hands slide around her sides as she lifted her arms, my hands drawing the string from under her large breasts. I turned in my seat and pushed the tiny top into the bag before taking the shirt from my lap, shaking it out and holding it up for her to put her arms in. I pushed it up her arms and then carefully over her head, careful not to knock her hat from her head in the process. I pulled the shirt down to the top of her breasts and then let go, reaching instead for her big tits, cupping each one and giving each nipple a gentle stroking with my thumbs. After several seconds I reached up and tugged the shirt down over her beautiful breasts.

"Thank you kind sir!" she said, reaching over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I said as I returned the kiss before she could slide back into her seat.

With a sigh I opened the throttle and we made the last turn and ran down the lake to the dock, tying up as the sun was starting to hit the tops of the trees. I gave her a quick hug on the dock and we headed our separate ways.

"Hey! You coming over later to chat?" She called as I walked toward the cottage.

"Yeah, sure. I can come over after dinner." I called back.

"OK see you then!" she called as she turned and bounced up the stairs onto the deck.

I headed into the house for dinner with the image of her bouncing tits still fresh in my mind. I quickly changed into a polo shirt and walking shorts before joining my parents for dinner, which was already on the table.

It was almost seven when I headed over to see Julie, telling my folks on the way out I was headed over to catch up a bit with her. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. I heard her walking down the hall, her heels clopping on the hardwood floor. The door opened to reveal her standing in a short pale purple wrap around dress and four inch black heels, her hair neatly brushed and curling down her back. I could tell she had a slight amount of makeup, but not too heavy. She could have easily gone clubbing some place and not been the least bit out of place.

"Hey, come on in." She said, stepping toward me and wrapping both arms around me, giving me a huge hug. I could smell the perfume on her as I wrapped my arms around her to hug her back. After several long seconds she stepped back and took my hand, pulling me into the house and closing the door behind us. She led me down the short hall into the great room, drawing me toward the sofa that looked out the huge bay window over the lake. A sliver of moon was starting to rise, glistening off the dying waves as the days heat slowly faded, and the wind with it.

"Been a long time since we had time to chat alone." She said quietly, sitting on the sofa next to me, her arm wrapped around my shoulder and her body twisted slightly toward me until her knees touched mine.

"You look great. I'm sorry to hear about the divorce." I told her.

"Well, he was good to start with, but turned into a drunken jerk over the years. I guess being married wasn't his cup of tea."

"Yeah, I'm still sorry. Has to be hard though." I told her.

"You know, it was, but it got a lot easier when I saw you. I think you were exactly what I needed today." She said with a giggle, leaning her head over against mine.

"OH? Well, I'm glad I could help, even if I don't know how I did."

"Well, for a start, you reminded me that just because I'm not as young as I once was, I'm still pretty good looking." She told me in a quiet sultry tone. "Thank you for reminding me of that."

"You're welcome." I answered simply.

"I remember coming up here one weekend a long time ago, just before I went to college. Seems to me you were pretty taken with my body then too."

"Yeah, maybe a tad. You were doing a pretty good job of teasing me then too."

"Teasing? Look who's talking! Getting naked in front of me with that big hardon? Hell. Part of me wanted to throw you down and fuck you right there!" She said with a laugh.

"So why didn't you?"

"I had other ideas forming. Been thinking ever since you saw me down in that yellow bikini. I just wanted to make sure you still wanted some of what I am. I'm not nineteen any more."

"Nope. But you're still an incredibly beautiful woman." I told her, sliding my hand across to rest on her thigh and gently stroke the inside of her leg.

"It was really hard to leave you that day, but as I was driving home I knew that there were things that just would prevent it, no matter what we felt for each other. I know the feelings I had for you that were really good friendship shifted to a much more loving place. I often wondered if it was the same for you or if it was just twenty year old hormones."

"No, it was a lot more than hormones. I wondered over the years if you even thought about what we did that week or if I was the only one."

"Trust me." She whispered. "I haven't ever forgotten that first time or how it felt any of the times we did it."

"I'm glad." I whispered back, moving my arm to pull her in for a long hug. We sat with our arms around each other for what felt like an hour before she slowly moved, her arms never leaving me but her legs slowly rolling over until she was sitting astraddle my lap.

"I always liked sitting on you like this. Wanna know why?" she asked quietly.

"Why is that?"

"Because I loved the way you played with my breasts. It was more than just something to play with, you took the time to tease them and make them part of the whole love making. Too many guys are just too rough, but you seemed to know just how to tease them to make me soooo horny." She told me as she pushed herself away so she was looking down at me.

"Well, I know that I enjoyed what I did to them. I was just trying to make it all feel good for you."

"You did a wonderful job." She whispered. "I know I shouldn't ask, but do you want to play with them again? It felt so good having you touch them in the boat."

"Play with your tits? We shouldn't, but yeah, I'd like to."

"Well, help yourself." She whispered.

I reached for the tie around her waist and pulled the end, slowly undoing the bow. With the end of the bow came the side of the dress, slowly unwrapping around her body until I started to see her tanned skin come into view. Her breasts were encased in a lacy bra with a small clasp between the cups, a tiny white panty around her waist and beige stockings with a small white garter belt. I let her dress fall apart, pushing the material aside so her whole front was exposed to me and then hooked my arms on her shoulders to slowly pull her forward until I could gently kiss the tops of her round soft breasts.

I slowly kissed from side to side, placing tender wet kisses across the top of both breasts before I let my fingers open the clasp. The cups pulled away and her huge breasts fell out at me, my hands reaching to cup them as she leaned back slightly. I gently kissed around each breast, lifting it and gently massaging the one I wasn't concentrating my kisses on at that moment. I slowly worked my kisses closer and closer to her hard nipple and large puckered areola.

"See, this is what I mean." She breathed heavily as I sucked one nipple deep into my mouth. I let the nipple slowly pull between my teeth, gently tugging it as it pulled away, finally snapping back into place before I moved to the other one. Time and again I sucked one nipple and then the other, licking around it and playing with them as I enjoyed her large breasts.

I felt her hands slide down my chest and pull my shirt from my pants, pulling it up and finally making me release her breasts so she could pull my shirt up over my head. "It's not fair you don't know what that feels like." She whispered as she pushed herself off my lap, kneeling on the floor between my legs.

She leaned closer to me, her bare tits pressing against my thighs as she slowly kissed my chest, slowly licking and kissing toward one of my nipples as I had hers. Her hands were busy with my pants, undoing the belt and snap before finally pulling the zipper down with one hand as she squeezed my chest to make one nipple stand out for her to suck.

Her left hand slipped into my shorts, slowly rubbing my rock hard cock through my underwear, quickly realizing that the small bikini underwear I had on no longer contained all of my cock, a significant part sticking out the top.

"Sexy underwear." She cooed as she kissed her way down to my exposed cockhead and gently licked it. She pulled it slightly away from my body, wrapping her lips around it and tasting the pre-cum that had started to ooze from the tip. "Yummy too. Did you know that yours was the first cum I ever tasted?" she asked as she let go of my cock and started to pull my shorts down.

"No." I answered as I lifted myself up so she could pull them down, sliding them all the way to my ankles and tossing them aside with my flip-flops. She moved back in, gently kissing my stomach and working her kisses back down to the top of my skimpy underwear, slowly pulling them down as she kissed along the top edge.

"Much better." She cooed as she pulled them down my legs and off my feet, leaving me completely naked in front of her.

She shrugged her dress and bra off her shoulders, leaving her in only her tiny white panty as she stood up. She undid the white garter and stepped out of her high heels while I drank in the view of her nearly naked body, the small bit of white material barely covering her pussy and her blond curls. One at a time she lifted her stocking covered feet, setting them in my lap on my hard cock as she rolled the stockings down her legs, finally slipping the sheer material off and playing with my cock with it for a few seconds before tossing it away. With nothing left but the panties, she slowly pushed the strings down over her hips, letting them slide down her legs until she stepped out of them, leaving her completely naked.

"I have an idea. You stay right there, ok?" she asked, leaning back down and kissing me softly on my lips while giving my raging hardon a few quick strokes.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers