A Cousin's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

I sat for what felt like five minutes before she came back carrying a small plastic basin of water, a towel and several other items. She set them all on the floor a few feet from me, spreading one towel out on the hardwood.

"Do you remember the last sponge bath we took together?" she asked quietly as she stood in front of me in nothing but the panties.

"Definitely." I answered.

"Back then I didn't have much hair around my pussy. I do now though. Why don't you take my panties off and see."

I leaned forward and gently tugged down on the strings, working them slowly over her round hips, slowly uncovering her blond bush. It was neatly trimmed into a triangle, extending down and around her full meaty lips. I let go of them and they slid the rest of the way down her legs so she could step out of them, kicking them aside so she was as naked as I was.

"Have you ever watched a woman shave?" She asked me as she stepped back toward the towel and basin.

"Just legs." I answered, watching as she squatted down over the basin, her knees spread wide so I could see all of her pussy. She leaned back on one hand pushing her pussy out at me while she picked up a can of shaving cream. She squirted a little mountain of foam on her curls and then put the can down.

"Feel free to come spread it around." She said huskily.

I moved off the sofa and sat on the floor between her legs, reaching out to gently rub the soft cream all over her mound and down between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm always loved the feel of your hands on my pussy." She moaned as I stroked my fingers up and down her protruding flowery lips. "But I better do this before I forget what I'm doing and let you make me cum."

I rinsed my hand in the plastic basin as she picked up her razor and began to slowly draw it across her mound, taking away stroke after stroke of hair, each time rinsing it in the basin. I watched, my hand involuntarily stroking my cock, as she worked the razor farther and farther between her legs, spreading them wide and arching her back so she could see. Unable to just watch any more, I took the razor from her hand, gently pulling the skin around her soft lips tight and drawing the razor across it gently.

"You always have had a gentle touch." She cooed as I slowly worked the last of the hair off her lips, rinsing the razor and then gently rubbing warm water all over her now smooth pussy.

I used the small towel she had brought to gently wipe her pussy dry and then leaned forward, cupping her round ass with my hands and drawing her pussy toward my face.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes!" she moaned loudly as I spread her lips with my tongue and pressed it deeply into her. I pulled some of her tangy sweet juice along her slit to her clit and gently flicked the tip of my tongue across it, making her whole body jerk at the sudden jolt of electricity it caused to race through her body. Time and again I licked the length of her pussy, flicking her clit several times with each stroke. I lapped up her growing juices, tasting her arousal as her body twitched and jerked under my constant attention, her moans growing louder by the moment. Finally her whole body spasmed, little squeaks coming from her lips as her orgasm finally took over her whole body. I felt her cum gush from her hot slit, dribbling down my chin as she trebled and jerked.

"Oh god oh god oh god." She mumbled as she tried to hold herself up, finally lowering herself down until her ass was almost sitting in the little basin of water. She looked down at me, her eyes smoldering with desire. "Prepare to get fucked mister." She almost growled, pushing herself up so she was balanced on the balls of her feet.

She gently pushed against my chest, pushing me back until my back rested against the sofa at an angle. She crawled over my body wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock. I stifled a soft moan as she rubbed my engorged head around her freshly shaved pussy, spreading her juices all over the head. I felt the pressure build on my head as she slowly lowered her weight down, suddenly slipping into her tunnel as my mushroom head slipped past her opening.

"OH god yes!" she cried loudly as she sunk onto my cock. She put her hands on the sofa behind my head and settled her knees on the floor, leaning her chest toward me.

I grabbed two handfuls of her big tits as she started to ride up and down my shaft, her pace quickening by the second as she bounced on my lap, her soft hot tunnel stroking the whole length of my cock.

"Yes yes yes." She squeaked as her climax renewed its climb within her, egged on by the sensations of my cock, which was growing fatter and longer by the second, my own climax approaching.

"Oh fuck. Here it cums!" I grunted through clenched teeth, trying to hold back as long as I could.

"AHHHHHH YES!" she screamed as she felt the first shot of cum gush up into her, the hot flow pushing her orgasm to the peak. She slammed herself down on me at the same time as my body jerked up into her, driving my cock all the way to the end of her tunnel as my hands squeezed her big tits.

Time after time my body jerked, emptying cum into her pussy until I felt drained, her spasming pussy trying to milk the final drops from me. I gently kissed each nipple that I held inches from my mouth, licking and sucking then tenderly as she panted to catch her breath.

"God that was good. That's what I wanted to do that last time when we got interrupted." She said between heaving breaths.

"Yeah, I was ready for you to ride me then too. You always felt so good around my cock."

"Uh huh. And god, how many times did you fill me up? We were lucky I didn't get pregnant with all that cum in me."

"I thought it was the wrong time of month."

"I lied. I just didn't want to have you wear a condom again. I wanted to feel all your cum inside me." She said with a laugh. "Stupid, but we got away with it."

"Yeah, but what's past is past." I said as she slowly pushed herself upright, drawing her tits away from my face.

"I was kind of disappointed when you got married. I was afraid we'd never do this again." She said quietly while she looked at me, her eyes staring deep into mine, searching, but for what I didn't know.

"Well, we had teased each other pretty good that first day. All the play in the lake and all."

"Yeah, that was fun. Back then the lake wasn't as busy and you could get away with skinny-dipping. I'm not sure we could today."

"That's a shame, it would be fun. You're still damn sexy." I said as she slowly stroked her fingers up and down my chest.

"We could go do it now." She said, almost as a question.

"The bugs would eat us alive." I said in protest.

"Not if we got in the water fast. Come on!" she said, pulling herself off my cock and standing up, our combined cum dripping from her pussy.

"Ok." I said a bit nervously as I took her hand and let her pull me up. She found my flip-flops and set them out for me and then stepped into her own that were by the door leading to the deck. She opened the door and drew me out into the warm night, closing the door behind us. We walked quickly across the small lawn to the stairs going down to their dock and bounced down them so fast that she was practically running across the dock when we hit the bottom.

"Come on!" she said excitedly as she slipped off her flip-flops and climbed down the ladder into the three foot deep water. I slipped mine off and followed her, taking her hand again when I reached the bottom. Only the moonlight illuminated us as we waded deeper into the water, the sandy bottom of the point slowly falling away below us. We didn't stop until she was neck deep in the water.

Turning to face me she wrapped her arms around my neck and then with a little jump wrapped her legs around my waist. With her neck now even with mine I waded slightly deeper, holding her easily in the water.

"Remember that game we played, where we ended up trying to steal each other's swim suit?" She asked in an almost whisper.

"Yeah, seems to me you got really upset with me for that." I answered with a half laugh at the thought.

"I was for about two seconds. Then when I realized you were looking at my bare pussy, I got so turned on. If I hadn't pulled them up already I probably would have left them hanging down longer so you could see more." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah, well then you pulled mine and things got really out of hand." I said, remembering the little water fight and how we both ended up bottomless with her pussy pressed against my cock.

"I didn't mean for you to get my suit bottoms all the way off, but once you did, I had to try and get them back. I'm not sure I was ready for how good it felt to have your dick pressing on my bare pussy. I mean I wasn't a virgin, but your dick was so much bigger than what my boyfriend was. Hell, its bigger than either of my husband's too."

"Well, you certainly had me turned on. I couldn't wait to get you all the way naked."

"yeah, that didn't take long did it?' she laughed. "And now here we are, naked again." She said quietly, rocking her hips against my cock which was getting hard fast at the memory our water games that week. "Feels like you like it too."

"Yeah, I do. One time I saw you breast feeding and got just a tiny glimpse of your tit and I got hard. For some reason your body always turned me on. I had fantasies of having sex with you again all kinds of places. Like that time we went to the fireworks at fourth of july?"

"Oh yeah. We were what, twenty five or so?" she asked as she reached between us for my cock and wiggled around until she had it poking against her pussy.

"Yeah. You were leaning back against my legs. I wanted you to just slide back and sit on my cock, I was soooo hard."

"We were married and if I remember right your wife was right next to us."

"Yeah, she was, but I still was paying more attention to that thought than the fireworks."

"Ahhh. I see." She said as she wiggled her hips, working my cock into her a little ways. "Do you remember that family reunion a few years back?"

"The big one, where everyone was here?"

"Yeah, that one." She said in a half moan as she slowly pumped her hips up and down, using her legs around my waist as leverage. Her tits lifted and dropped in the water making little waves around us. "That was just after my first divorse. Remember coming to the dock and sitting down and talking to me?"

"Yeah, it was hot, but if I remember you had on that towel wrapped around you after you got out of the water."

"Uh huh. Remember my swim suit?" She asked as she tipped her head back and looked at the stars.

"Yeah, it was a one piece. I thought it was kind of unusual that it didn't have straps."

"It didn't. I bought it special hoping to flash you. I could pull the top right down and show you my tits. I had it pulled down too. If Chris hadn't come down when she did I probably would have opened my towel for you to see."

"Ohhhh that's a nice thought." I said as I started to buck my hips up into her in time with her bounces.

"I got my husband to make love to me in the lake once, but he didn't think it was all that much fun." She moaned as I let go of her smooth ass and slid my hands between us, cupping both of her huge tits.

"His loss." I grunted as our pace quickened under the water, the waves we created growing larger with our motions.

"You know, before your parents built the place up, there was just that shower in the pump house?"

"Uh huh. Had to go all the way around the cottage to take a shower."

"when I took mine I always left the door unlocked, hoping you would open it. I can't tell you how many times I made myself cum in that shower thinking about you walking in and fucking me in it."

"God that would have felt good, but it was so small. I don't know we could have done much in it."

"You could have taken me from behind." She grunted as she bounced on my cock.

"Would have loved that." I answered as I felt my own climax slowly start to build.

She stopped bouncing on me, looking me in the eye and then pushed away from me, sliding off my cock. "Come on." She called as she started swimming toward the dock. I followed, not knowing what she had in mind. She climbed the ladder and slipped into her flip flops, waiting for me to climb up behind her. She took my hand and pulled me along, dragging me up the stairs and across the lawn. Instead of climbing the steps to the deck she pulled me around to the woods side of the cottage and stopped on a small stone patio next to another set of stairs.

She turned the knobs on the side of the deck and a spray of water shot out from a shower head mounted up on the deck rail. "My dad put this in a few years ago to wash the sand off before we went inside. I've never done it naked, or been fucked doing it. Want to?" she asked, turning toward the deck and holding onto it as he stepped her feet apart and her ass out at me. The water cascaded down on the two of us as I stepped between her legs and pressed my rock hard cock to her pussy, slowly feeding it into her.

"Ohhhhh god yes." She moaned as I reached for her tits and grabbed a handful of each one. I started stroking into her, my hips slapping wetly against her ass as I pounded my cock deep into her tunnel. Each impact of my hips shook her body, wiggling her tits in my hands as I squeezed and pulled her nipples and soft tits.

"UH god." I grunted as my climb to orgasm was renewed, my cock sliding in and out of her hot tunnel. The water cascaded down on us, soaking us and keeping the bugs at bay while we fucked like animals in the moonlight.

"I'm going to cum!" she squeaked loudly as I pounded into her pussy. I could feel her hot tunnel clench around my cock as the beginnings of her orgasm hit her, squeezing and milking my cock as her body trembled and jerked, my continued pounding into her keeping her climax peaked as my own reached its limit.

With a huge grunt I jammed my cock deep into her and unleashed surge after surge of hot cum into her pussy, panting heavily as my body jerked and twitched under the cascade of water.

"Oh god." Julie panted as she released the edge of the deck and pulled off my still hard cock. She turned around to face me, pushing my cock down and closing her legs around it as she pressed her body against mine, the water splashing off her head as she pulled her face to mine to kiss me.

As my cock shriveled she released me and quickly rinsed her pussy and my cock off before shutting off the water. Taking my hand she pulled me up the stairs and into the house, kicking off her flip flops before dashing down the hall and coming back a few moments later with two bath towels.

"That was fun." She giggled as she used one towel to dry my body off.

"It was." I agreed as I started drying her, rubbing all over her body and gently lifting each tit to dry under it.

"We gotta get you dried off before you go back." She said, rubbing my short hair vigerously.

"Yeah. It's getting late." I agreed, realizing that it was nearly ten now. "Time flies when you're having fun."

"It does." She giggled as she dropped the towel and took mine away, tossing it aside. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down as much as herself up to gently kiss me, her soft tits pressing into my chest. "Will you take me fishing tomorrow?" She asked quietly.

"Wish I could. I have to head home tomorrow." I said with a heavy sigh.

"Oh, I hoped you had another day yet."

"Nope. Gotta load the boat in the morning and be gone by nine." I said as she pulled my face to hers again, her wet lips pressing to mine. We stood and kissed for a long time before breaking the embrace, only then did I realize that her cheeks were covered in tears.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed." She whispered, pulling away from me. She picked my clothes off the floor and helped me dress, her fingers stroking my body at every opportunity. On my side I did the same, gently caressing her arms, breasts, neck and face as we moved. Finally dressed she walked me to the door, still naked. "I wonder how long before we do this again?" She whispered.

"I don't know. But you're welcome to come down and visit. Wife will be gone for almost another four months." I whispered back.

"I'd like that." She whispered back as she lifted herself to kiss me on the cheek. I stepped out the door and watched her close it quietly behind me, tears rolling down her cheeks again.

Morning came and I set about loading things and getting ready to go. I kind of expected Julie to come out and say goodbye, but to my surprise I never saw her. With things loaded I said my goodbyes and climbed in, only then noticing the small note on my dashboard. It said only "Bridge" but I knew exactly what it meant.

With a wave goodbye I drove out and headed down the road toward the highway, and the old railroad bridge. I made the turn onto the highway, crossed the bridge and turned into the small parking area that the fishermen used to get down to the water. There was only one other car in the lot. I got out and walked the short distance to the rip-rap under the bridge and saw Julie standing waiting for me. She had on a tight red dress and short heels, her big tits tightly encased and the thin snug material outlining not only her hard nipples but the large round areola.

"You look sexy!" I said as I walked down to the big flat rock she was standing on.

"I didn't want to say goodbye in front of everyone else." She practically whispered.

"I understand." I said as I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly to me. "What's with the sexy dress?" I whispered in her ear.

"reach up under it and take my panties off." She whispered, pushing me away and trying to smile.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and slid my hands up under her dress, sliding them up her things until I found my fingers on a pair of lacy panties. I slowly slid them down her legs, finally pulling a pair of red lace panties off over her shoes. I inhaled her scent on them, making my cock jump in my pants.

"Those are for you. I'm not wearing any more until I come down and get those back from you." She said quietly as I stood back up. "So every night when you go to bed, think about me and you will know that my pussy is bare and waiting for your hard cock to be in it again."

"Thank you!" I said as I took her in my arms, kissing her softly. Our embrace started off gentle, surged to an urgent sensual kiss, turning us both on before easing back to a gentle loving kiss.

"Bye for now." She whispered as we broke the minutes long kiss.

"Bye for now." I echoed as I headed to the car with her following me. I got in and hung the red panties on the mirror, getting a smile from her before I pulled away, both of us sad at the parting. I wondered how long it would be before she came to visit.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers