A Cowboy and My Wife

Story Info
A young cowboy takes my wife with my encouragement.
11.9k words
4.3
86.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi is a very hot, wild, and sexy forty year old sexual dynamo. She has long wavy brown hair and perfect pouty cocksucker lips. She resembles the porn star Lisa Ann only taller with better tits. Her tits are the most amazingly perfect 36D gummy bear implants that she got a few years ago to replace the 38DD she had when she stripped her way through college. She's tan and toned and her pink silver dollar sized nipples stick out about a half inch when she's excited. You can bounce a quarter on her tight little ass which has a perfectly sized and placed tramp stamp on it. Her long killer legs look exceptionally muscular when she wears her stiletto heels.

She owns a pole dancing exercise studio and does well in the pole dance competitions against girls half her age. She's an exhibitionist and still loves to get naked in public and will enter and win amateur strip contests at the strip clubs.

We have an open marriage and anything goes as long as we each know what the other one is up to. But we usually contain our partying for vacations and trips out of town.

I can't tell you how turned on I get watching her suck another guys cock while I'm fucking her.

She loves to suck my cock after I've finished fucking another woman too.

Brandi loves to dress sexily mostly in mini skirts, low cut tops and high heels everywhere we go and I love watching the guys break their necks trying to check her out. And, being the exhibitionist she is she loves the attention. She has flashed her tits at guys to give them a thrill or to embarrass them for starring at her to long.

She's also a good old loud country girl from Oklahoma and I'm a city boy. She loves to Country/Western dance and she's very good at it. Unfortunately I suck at it.

I humor her and take her to a large Country/Western club in our city about once a month. We can two step and she tries to teach me the more difficult steps but I've never mastered it.

Theres a young cowboy we see at the club every time we go and he's a master. If there was a Dancing With The Stars for country dancing he'd be on it. He's a decent looking kid about twenty four, muscular and maybe six feet tall.

Brandi loves to watch him dance. She goes on and on about how they'd make a good dance team.

I encourage her to ask him to dance but she blows me off saying she's too old for him.

After the third or fourth time we saw him there I took it upon myself to get her a dance with him. I told her I was going to the bathroom and went to find him standing by the bar.

His name was Travis, a very nice polite kid. Everything was "Yes sir, no sir." I pointed my wife out to him and told him how she really wanted to dance with him. His eyes almost popped out of his head. "Oh yeah, I've seen her in here before" he said. "She's hot, the guys call her Sexy Sadie."

Brandi was wearing a very short backless black mini dress that V'd in the front down to her navel revealing most of her big beautiful perfect tits. She sat at our table drinking her beer with her long tanned legs crossed looking very much the stripper she once was. Several guys approached her while I talked with Travis but she quickly blew them off.

I finally convinced him I was cool with him dancing with her and took him over and introduced them.

Brandi's mouth dropped in shock when she saw what I'd done. They shook hands and Brandi feigned embarrassment at first but as we talked her nipples began to poke threw the thin fabric of her dress. I could tell she was glad I had brought him over. She put an end to him calling her "ma'am" immediately.

When a song came on that they both liked they went out to dance and it was amazing. They were expertly moving and sliding and swinging all over the floor. I thought her tits would come flying out. They were just getting warmed up. The next couple of songs he swept her around him, lifted her and did moves I can't even describe. When they were done people applauded them.

They returned to the table and sat down. Brandi was winded and quickly downed the rest of her beer before ordering another round for us. She was clearly on a high and her nipples poking threw her dress really gave her excitement away.

Travis sat and drank awhile clearly infatuated with Brandi. He tried hard not to look at her tits but it was clear he was enjoying the view.

Brandi clearly enjoyed flirting with him and having been a stripper she's very good at it. She would seductively drink from her longneck bottle and occasionally rub Travis arm as she spoke. She would cross and uncross her legs and swivel in her seat giving Travis a better view of her side boobage.

She was making me hard with her show I can only imagine what Travis was going through.

After a bit Travis thanked me for letting him dance with my wife and told her they'd have to do it again sometime.

Brandi got up and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as she thanked him for dancing with her.

On the ride home I was teasing her about how I thought her tits were going to fall out right there on the dance floor.

"Like this?" she said acting very much like Superman she grabbed the sides of her dress and whipped her tits out for me to see. They sprung out of her dress the way I like. The street lights lit them up perfectly illuminating her pert nipples.

Brandi was clearly horny from her dance with Travis as she pulled out my cock and started sucking on it as I drove. She usually gets extremely horny and aggressive when she's been drinking but this was way beyond that.

"Are you imagining your sucking Travis' cock or mine?" I inquired.

She coyly stopped and looked up at me, "Does it matter?"

"Not really" I said. "Poor Travis doesn't know what he's missing." "Maybe he'll find out some day" She slyly insinuated as she went back to sucking on my throbbing cock. She noticed it's hardness and commented between licks "Your pretty hard, you're thinking about me sucking his cock too, aren't you?"

"It did cross my mind watching you dance with him and then all the flirting you were doing at our table" I replied.

She thought on that info before continuing her assault on my cock. "Be careful what you wish for" she moaned between sucks.

We fucked like rabbits that night. I joked that poor Travis got her all hot and horny and I was getting the reward.

She just laughed and said something about Travis probably not having any trouble getting laid.

But, truth be told it turned me on to watch them dance too. It was quite sexual and erotic watching him manhandle Brandi around the dance floor. And the thought of him pounding my sexy wife's pussy got me going several more times that night. Which wasn't lost on Brandi.

After that night every time we went to the club she'd search out Travis or he'd find her. They made great dance partners. They had developed some sexy moves on the dance floor. They even won a dance contest. And, we always had incredible sex that night.

After one night of great sex I was ribbing her about how Travis always got her all hot and bothered and she decreed how she thought he'd be great in bed. When I asked why, she said that "You can usually tell if a man will be good in bed by the way he dances." With a big sultry grin on her face she teased "But, theres only one way to find out."

Intrigued by her comment I asked what she meant.

She said it's not lost on her how turned on I get after watching her dance with Travis. And how I always bring up Travis after I've fucked the shit out of her. And, how after talking about about Travis fucking her I'm ready for another round.

I told her I'd be lying if I said watching them dance didn't get me to thinking about watching him fuck her.

"Maybe it was time to take it to the next level." she teased.

"It's not like we haven't been talking about it" I replied.

She was a bit surprised by my comment but not overly so. "I thought that was just sex talk we were doing?" "We usually keep our swinging for when we're out of town."

"Look" I told her, "It seems we're both thinking of you fucking Travis and it seems to have the same effect of both of us. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to go around bragging that he's fucked you. So I say do it."

"It is such a turn on for me when you watch me fuck other guys. You look so proud and turned on, and when you join in and it's amazing!" "Okay then, I'll do it. But I'm not sure young Travis will be up for a threesome. He may be intimidated by you being there, he's always so concerned about you getting mad at him for dancing with me, imagine how he'd be if he were fucking me"

"But" I added, "When you do it I get to watch somehow. We'll work up to a three way."

"You'll probably have to hide then, I really don't think Travis is the kind of guy to fuck me in front of you" she again lamented.

"My look how hard and big your dick's gotten just talking about it" she gasped as she grabbed my cock before lowering her mouth down to my throbbing member. "You really do want to see that young cowboy ride your sweet innocent wife's ass, don't you?"

Now, I'm almost nine inches fully erect but right now it looked to be at least a foot long. "Im not sure how innocent you are" I joked.

She grabbed my dick hard and squeezed, "You really should watch what you say to someone who has their teeth this close to your junk" she teasingly scolded. Then examining my dick closely she proclaimed "Damn, I don't thing I've ever seen you this hard before." She gave my dick several tugs making me cum all over the place. "Damn, thats suppose to go in here" she said pointing to her mouth. "Wow, if you get this turned on just talking about it," she said as she licked the cum off my stomach. "Imagine if I actually did it."

"I am, I am" I cried, "What do you think set me off."

Brandi fucking Travis became our go to get horny move with Brandi being very descriptive about what she'd do to him and his cock. Each time she'd check to see if my cock was hard.

She wove a good erotic story so naturally it was. As she sucked my cock she'd try something new, "Do you think Travis would enjoy this?" she'd coyly say. Then I'd explode in her mouth. "I guess so" she'd say all proud of herself. "Then lets do this!"

The night we decided she was going to fuck Travis she teased me all day long. As she was getting ready to go to the club Brandi was making jokes by singing "Tonights the Night" but she'd change it to "Are you sure it'll be alright?" or "I'm fucking Travis tonight."

I assured her it would be as long as I got to watch.

She assured me she had a plan and she'd make that happen.

My heart was in my stomach nervous with anticipation. My dick was hard and twitching in my pants as I watched her prepare.

As she described what she was going to do to young Travis and how she was going to fuck and suck him my dick got hard as my mind raced with the images.

She stepped up the teasing by calling me into the bathroom to shave her pussy for her. There she laid in the tub her large beautiful tits half covered in suds, her legs spread wide on the edge of the tub to give me easy access. I knew this was just to build excitement since she usually gets a Brazilian wax.

"Im so fucking hard my dick hurts, I need to cum now" I half whimpered as I rubbed shaving cream around her exposed pussy lips.

Brandi just squeezed my cock and said to save it for later that the anticipation will make me explode like never before.

As I held the razor shaving her sweet pussy she teased me "Make it nice and smooth for Travis when he eats me, don't want him getting a stubble burn do you?" "Are you imagining that young hard cock of his pounding my pussy like a stallion?" "He can probably fuck all night so I may be too sore to fuck you after he's done pounding me" "I bet he cums like a race horse" "Do you want him to cum in my pussy so you can lick me clean later or in my mouth?" She continued to tease.

"If I know you you'll do both" I said.

'Oh you" she playfully said as she slapped the water and splashed me a little.

"Be careful what you do to a guy with a razor this close to your junk" I joked. But truth be told as I shaved her sweet pussy I didn't need much enticement from her to visualized Travis' dick pounding away at it. I only hoped he appreciated my work.

She wore a very tight, short low cut strapless yellow mini dress that hugged her body and really showed off her tits. Even though she tried to down play it her erect nipples poking through the material gave her excitement away. Her tan shapely legs looked even better than usual in her 5" stilettos. And her sexy red toenails sticking out of the open toes really excited me even more. "You like?" she said as she lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing underwear. Her clit ring glistened in the light. "Easy access. I may just sit on his lap pull out his cock and fuck him right at our table, starring at you the whole time" she teased.

"Really?" I eagerly asked.

"You never know, if I disappear under the table don't look for me" she said as she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked on it playfully like she was sucking a cock.

We pulled up to the valet and as usual they were all over our car vying to open the door for her. Brandi knows how to make an entrance and she didn't disappoint. She slid her long tan legs out first giving the valet and all the guys smoking outside a good show.

Brandi seemed to have more shake in her caboose than usual as we walked up to the entry. She got the usual attention plus a few muttered comments from the crowd of smokers as we passed through them.

Guys were elbowing their buddy's to make sure they saw her coming.

The guards were their typical overly helpful selves when we walked up to the door ushering Brandi to the VIP entrance. As we entered the door I heard some guy say "That's too much woman for one man alone."

We sat in our usual area with our usual waitress, Maggie, a young pretty twenty something girl with pert tits and nice legs that were really shown off well by the skimpy outfits they had to wear. According to Brandi she had the hots for me.

After a few beers and a Tequila shot Brandi got brave and went looking for Travis.

I spied them on the dance floor. Brandi seemed to be doing more enticing moves than usual. When they would pass by me she would give me looks and nods as to say "You know what I'm gonna do to this cowboy, don't you?"

After a few seductive dances I noticed them deep in conversation at the bar. Brandi had her hand in his lap as they spoke.

Brandi sent me a text saying she was going to fuck Travis in the parking lot and if I wanted to watch I'd better hurry because this was going to happen with me or without me. She glanced over at me to see my reaction to her message.

If my dick wasn't hard already watching Brandi's show it was now. I gave her the thumbs up and she smiled broadly.

They down'd another shot before Brandi hustled Travis towards the door.

I waited for a minute before following them. It was a big parking lot and by the time I found them Brandi's back was pushed against Travis' pick-up truck and they were making out.

Travis cautiously began rubbing her tits over her dress.

After a while of this Brandi pushed the top of her dress down around her waist making her tits spring out and bounce as she exposed her beautiful large mounds to Travis for the first time.

Travis, mesmerized just starred at them.

It wasn't until Brandi gave her tits an enticing seductive shake that Travis ever so cautiously reached up and gently started rubbing one of her tits as if it were breakable.

Needing something more from Travis Brandi guided his face to her tits. He got the hint and began sucking on her erect nipples. Soon he was eagerly sucking and licking away on one while tugging and pulling on her other nipple.

I picked up my phone so it would light up so she would see me.

She was moaning getting into the attention Travis was giving her tits as she scanned the parking lot for me. She eventually saw me and gave me a thumbs up.

His truck was parked near the rear of the place under a street light so it was easy to see them. I positioned myself where I could see but not be seen.

I could tell that Travis wasn't experienced in handling a woman like Brandi. His moves were clumsy and awkward as he sucked and prodded on her tits. At one point Brandy moved his hand from her tit to under her dress. She even showed him how to rub her clit to get her going. She encouraged him as she would moan "Oh yes, yes, right there" or "faster, faster."

Travis was a fast learner and pretty soon he was finger fucking her freshly shaved pussy to an orgasm.

Brandi buried her face into Travis' shoulder to muffle her moans the best she could. Her heavy tits heaved as she braced herself against the truck trying to catch her breath. When she regained her composure she slowly pulled his hand to her face and stuck his finger in her mouth and seductively sucked it clean all the while staring him directly in the eye.

She kissed him on the mouth as she undid his belt letting it fall to the ground. She exposed his muscular chest as she popped the snaps on his western shirt and slowly kissed her way down to his pants. She lingered for a bit as she rubbed her hands over his washboard abs. Unbuttoning his jeans Brandi reached in and pulled out his hard five inch cock.

I knew Brandi would be disappointed by his size but it didn't slow her down. She positioned herself so I could see clearly her beautiful pouty lips when they engulfed Travis' cock as she knelt in front of him.

Silhouetted in the light with her tits exposed and squatting in front of Travis' cock she braced herself by grabbing his leg with one hand before she used her other hand to guide his cock to her waiting mouth.

She started on him slowly licking up and down his shaft then taking the head and swirl it around in her mouth. She stared at me while she stroked his cock as she licked and sucked on his balls. Soon she was deep throating him.

By Travis' reaction I don't think he'd ever been blown like that before.

Soon she was vigorously bobbing up and down on his cock taking every bit of it into her mouth. When she had him totally engulfed she would shake her head around vibrating his cock in her mouth.

During a particular vigorous assault on his cock with her mouth Travis in a panic grabbed her head to try and stop her. "I'm gonna cum" he said almost pleading for her to stop.

Releasing his cock and pointing to her mouth Brandi quipped "Thats what this is for." Now possessed to taste his juices she continued her mouth assault on Travis' cock.

It wasn't long before Travis let out a panicked moan as his butt clinched he gave one last thrust as he exploded down Brandi's throat. He even grabbed her head and held it firmly on his cock until he was finished cumming.

Brandi stayed clamped onto his dick until he was finished convulsing. Proud of herself Brandi stood up and opened her mouth to show Travis she had swallowed it all. She kissed the still winded Travis firm on the mouth.

He reached up and massaged her tits with both hands as they made-out.

Brandi stepped back and with the experience of years of stripping seductively stepped out of her dress. Except for her stilettos there she stood naked in the parking lot for anyone to see. She shook her tits and sashayed around showing off her firm ass and freshly shaved pussy to an appreciative Travis. She pulled Travis' head into her tits and shook then around his face. Then she kissed him again before whispering something his ear.

He lifted her up unto the hood of his truck and clumsily began to eat her out.

Brandi loves to have her pussy eaten and wasn't going to have it done badly so she guided Travis' head around and talked him through it. Her instructions of "Oh yeah, right there, now gently suck on it, thats it, thats it, long slow licks baby, now flick your tongue, oh God yes thats it" could be heard.