A Cowboy and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got the hang of it she laid back on the hood giving him easier access. After a bit she positioned her legs on top of Travis' shoulders. She bucked with each flick of his tongue. The light illuminated her perfectly and her erect nipples could be seen as she moaned and writhed on the hood of Travis' truck.

Travis continued to eat her pussy and play with her tits with both hands until Brandi took one of his hands a guided it to her waiting pussy. He took the hint and inserted a finger into her wet cunt. He vigorously finger fucked her as he continued to lick and suck on her pussy like a man eating his last meal.

Brandi bucked and thrust her pussy into Travis' hand. "Oh, God, oh God yes, yes, yes" she moaned. It wasn't long before she lifted her ass off the hood of the car as she squeezed Travis' head between her legs letting out a loud moan as she experienced another massive orgasm.

It was quite a sight watching as she laid there on the hood of Travis truck her tits heaving in the cold night air as she tried to catch her breath.

I was so engrossed in the action as I rubbed my cock through my jeans that I hadn't noticed a security guard had pulled up in his golf cart and was watching the action from the other side of the truck. How long he'd been there I don't know.

He shocked me, Brandi and Travis when he spoke up. "You need help with that, Travis" he shouted hopefully.

Brandi jumped a bit but was too spent to care about the intrusion as she laid there tits heaving taking deep breaths trying to regain her composure.

Embarrassed, Travis scrambled to put his dick away and button his shirt as he stammered "Nah, no, no I got it."

The guard laughed, "You sure? Thats a lot of woman you got there. Sure you can handle her?"

"He's doing just fine" Brandi barked as she sat up a giving the guard a good view of her shapely tits.

His eyes almost popped out of his head. "I knew you two were up to something when I saw you head out here. At least I can tell the guys I know what you look like naked." He bragged. As he drove off he shouted "Fuck her once for me Travis."

Still dazed Travis helped Brandi down off the truck. She was a bit wobbly at first but leaned into Travis for support.

She guided Travis' hands to her firm butt and as he held her close he began to massage her.

Soon she was back and began to kiss Travis passionately on his neck and mouth.

Still a bit stunned Travis stood there watching the guard drive off.

It wasn't until Brandi reached back into his pants pulling his cock out that he snapped to.

"You still want to do this?" Travis frighteningly asked.

"Fuck yes! He could have stayed and watched if he wanted to, there's no way you're not fucking me right here right now." Brandi demanded as she bent down to suck on his cock.

He had lost his hard on with the intrusion but Brandi got it back up in no time. After only a minute of sucking to bring him back to life Brandi stood up and looked Travis in the eye asking "Are you going to fuck me or do I need get the guard back here?"

"No, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time we danced, but you were married and I figured you were off limits. Your husbands pretty understanding to let you fuck me like this." Travis said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's cool, now fuck me already." She almost ordered pulling down Travis' pants and underwear as she spoke. She gave his dick a few more licks before standing up and putting her arms around his neck then lifting her right leg and positioning it in Travis' hand.

This position would give me a perfect view of Travis' dick as it slid into Brandi's sweet pussy.

Standing there with one leg on the ground and one in the grasp of Travis she reached down and guided his dick into her waiting pussy. He slid all the way in with one push and she let out a low moan.

He pumped her cautiously at first before Brandi encouraged him on.

"Come on baby, fuck me good" she gently said.

As he picked up the pace she leaned back a bit causing her tits to bounce freely as he fucked her harder and harder.

He bent down and sucked on one of her tits as he fucked away.

After several deep thrusts she pulled him close and hugged him tight which put an end to my view of her bouncing tits.

He fucked her so hard she came off the ground a couple of times. She lifted her other leg and wrapped it around Travis. Moaning loudly while being held up by Travis and bouncing up and down on his dick she ground her nails into his butt. I heard her tell him not to cum yet between her moans. She had a really good orgasm before tapping Travis on the back to make him stop fucking her.

Travis lowered her to the ground and she turned around facing the truck grabbing a hold of it. She bent over raising her tight ass into the air giving Travis easy access. She reached between her legs and guided Travis' cock once more into her waiting pussy.

Travis didn't need any more coaxing. He slammed his cock into her and grabbing her hips he pounded her like he was riding a bull. Her tits bounced wildly with each thrust and she could barley hold onto the truck as he slammed into her.

At one point I was sure her head banged into the fender.

I love the way her tits flail around while I'm fucking her and spying them from my vantage point was even better.

Soon she was having another orgasm.

She slowly stood without letting Travis' dick slip out of her tight pussy then she reached up and put her arms around his neck causing her tits to really jet out. "Let me do the work for a minute" she seductively said. With her arms around Travis' neck for support she began to fuck him. Her tits really jetted out and with Travis holding her hips tightly she slowly and seductively ground her ass into Travis' cock all the while staring right at me. She even blew me a kiss.

What an erotic sight that was. I've seen her do this move on a pole only tonight Travis was the pole.

Travis let go of her waist to grab hold of both her tits and vigorously rub and pinch her nipples.

She ground into him harder and harder. She pulled one of his hands off her tit and brought it down to her clit telling him to rub it.

Travis rubbed her clit until she couldn't take it more.

She whispered "finish me off" as she released her hold on Travis' neck and bent over. She put her wrists into Travis hands and slowly leaned forward.

Bent at the waist and leaning forward with her tits protruding Travis held her like he was riding a bike as he slowly pumped his cock into her.

As she leaned farther her tits jetted out more and more and bounced with each thrust. Brandi's tits flailed as she grunted after each pump Travis put into her.

Travis picked up the pace and was really pounding his cock into her.

Brandi moaned lustfully. Then "Oh God, oh God, oh Goooooood, yes, yes, yes, I'm comingggggg" she squealed as she came one last time.

Travis let out a loud guttural groan as he gave her one last violent slam before cumming deep in her waiting cunt.

They just held that position trying to catch their breaths and regain their composure.

Brandi's tits heaved with every breath.

I wasn't even aware I was rubbing my dick so intensely through my pants that I exploded in them. It was so intense I was weak to my knees. I leaned up against a truck to gain my balance which set off the alarm. Stunned I ducked down and scampered off but not before noticing the two of them scrambling to get dressed.

I don't think Travis knew it was me.

Hastily I made my way back to the bar and sat down at our table and ordered another round.

After about ten minutes I saw Travis and Brandi come back in. Travis went to the bar and the bartender high fived him as he brought him several drinks.

Brandi came to me and straddling me sat on my lap giving me a big long wet kiss.

"Enjoy the show sweetie?" She said as she kissed me sticking her tongue down my throat.

I could taste Travis' dick and cum still lingering in her mouth as I tried to get out the words, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I came I my pants!"

"I know, I heard. I didn't know you had a cum alarm installed" she joked. She guided my hand under her dress to her wet pussy so I could feel her excitement. "I'll have more for you tomorrow." She coyly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well, if it's okay with you I really want to go home and fuck Travis properly. That way I can lay the ground work for you joining in. All I could think about was you fucking me with that big cock of yours after Travis loosened me up. I so want his cock in my mouth while you fuck me." She pleaded.

"As long as you tell me every detail" I said.

She squealed with delight then grabbed the Tequila shot I had standing by for her and downed it. "I thought you'd be cool with that, I'll even take pictures" she said as she kissed me once more before standing.

As she stood to walk away I noticed some cum trickling down her tanned toned legs. I rubbed it off with my finger then offered it to her.

She bent down and licked my finger clean all the while giving the guys at the next table a nice view of her ass. As short as her dress was they may have even gotten a look at something else.

I could hear them bragging to each other what they'd do to her ass.

Smiling broadly from overhearing their comments and being quite pleased with herself she winked at me before she turned to the guys and flashed her tits to them.

They whooped and cheered then moaned when she put them away. "Ah come and sit down with us and play for a while" one guy said. "We'll show you a good time" "We'll buy you drinks" one offered.

We all watched her sweet just fucked ass as she sashayed toward Travis at the bar.

Travis had some more shots waiting for her and they downed them instantly.

Brandi would intently talk with Maggie every time she came to the bar to place an order. After a while they hugged and kissed each other.

Travis and Brandi both downed several more shots before going back outside. Brandi was a bit tipsy and wobbly and leaned on Travis for support.

In a few minutes I got a text from Brandi saying she was glad I liked the show. She thanked me for being so understanding and if I had second thoughts to say so now, this was my last chance.

My dick got hard again just reading the text so what could I say.

In a few minutes I got another text reading, "I thought not, oh yeah Maggie has a surprise for you. I love you."

I text'd I want details....and pictures.

In a bit Maggie brought over several shots and joined me in a toast. Maggie informed me she knew of Brandi's plan to fuck Travis and Brandi wanted to reward me for being such an understanding husband. Maggie said Brandi knew of her crush she had on me and how she really wanted to fuck me but since I was married to Brandi and such good customers she would never act.

Brandi gave her the permission to go for it.

With that Maggie said to met her out front fifteen minutes after closing time, less than an hour away.

My head buzzed from what I saw, what I imagined was happening and with anticipation of what Maggie and I would do as I waited in my car for her.

What was Brandi doing?

What will young nibble Maggie do to me? After all I'm probably twice her age.

I didn't have to think long as Maggie slid into the passenger seat saying "Are you ready for this?" She pulled out a flask of Tequila and we downed it on the way home.

Once at our house Maggie nervously slid her top down revealing her perky "B" cups and pink nipples to me. "You like?" she asked. "They're not nearly as big as your wife's."

"Yea, but they're half her age, they're not fully grown yet" I joked as I began sucking on them. Her nipples sprang to life in my mouth as I swished my tongue around them. Once hard they looked like pencil erasers.

I wanted to get the cum off me from earlier so we jumped into the shower and soaped each other up. Maggie tried blowing me in the shower but it was awkward so we dried off and headed for the bed.

Where Brandi is muscular and fit, Maggie, in a good way, was more soft and subtle.

Maggie's young small pert tits were firm with little bounce to them and she had a landing strip where Brandi was totally clean.

As I sucked on her nipples I slowly fingered her clit.

She made loan moaning noises as I worked my finger into her pussy.

She pulled my face up to hers and gave me a long french kiss before telling me she's never had an orgasm.

"I'll take care of that" I confidentially said.

I kissed my way down her neck, tits and stomach until I reached the promised land. I slowly flicked and licked her clit before inserting my finger into her now wet pussy and massaging her g-spot.

Soon she was really getting into it loudly moaning and squirming about. After about ten minutes I knew she was on the brink so I let her have all I had as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and flicked them with my tongue.

She let out a massive scream and squeezed my head between her legs so hard I couldn't hear her anymore. Eventually she released her grip on me as she laid there spent and panting making her tits thrust with every breath as I crawled up to her.

All she could muster was "Wow......wow.......wow" between breaths. Once she regained her composure she exclaimed on how great that was and having caught her breath she started to kiss me. "I've never felt anything like that before" she gasped, "So thats what all the fuss is about." She slowly massaged my dick as she spoke and kissed on me. As she lowered herself down to my dick she apologized "I'm not very good at this. Boys my age come too fast so it's hard to practice."

I assured her she'll be fine as she started her assault. She wasn't wrong. She used to much teeth, yanked too hard and was all round inept at sucking a dick. Whoever said theres no such thing as a bad blow job was wrong.

I grasped her head and stopped her. She looked up at me and as nicely as I could told her I'd instruct her on how to give an expert blow job. "When I'm done with you the boys won't be able to hold out at all" I told her.

For a half hour she did as I instructed, sucking, flicking, licking, pressing my taint and rubbing my balls with her nails then sucking my them into her mouth and swishing them gently around. Whenever I got close to cumming I'd stop her and have her squeeze the base of my cock. "Now do it without my help" I instructed her as I laid back to enjoy her new found skills.

She passed with flying colors almost making me cum several times before expertly squeezing my cock to make the feeling pass. She even almost deep throated me getting as much of my cock in her mouth as she could before using her hand to make it feel like she had swallowed it all. Finally she said she really wanted to feel my big cock inside her pussy. She really needed to get fucked bad. She wondered if she could have another O?

She climbed on top of me gripping my cock she guided it to her waiting pussy. Slowly she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. I laid still for a bit enjoying her wetness and watching her tits move as she ground her ass into me.

Soon she picked up the pace and was really giving it to me. Then she would raise up until I almost popped out of her then she'd grab my cock and tease the outer lips of her pussy with it before slamming down impaling herself on me.

I was on the verge of cumming so I stopped her and slid her off of me.

"Damn, I was almost there," She moaned.

Lying there on her back I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders as I began licking and sucking her pussy again. When she was on the verge of cumming again I spread her legs and entered her slowly and when I hit bottom I wiggled around a bit before pulling out and tickling the lips of her pussy again with my dick. Then I rammed my cock as hard as I could back into her.

She let out a loud yelp with each thrust.

I repeated this several more times before she exploded with a loud massive orgasm. The muscles in her pussy contracted so hard I thought she'd squeeze my dick off. Her last contraction set me off and I pulled out and came all over her tits and stomach.

She had me so worked up some of my cum even hit her face.

She took her finger and wiped it off then stuck it in her mouth with a moan similar to someone enjoying an ice cream cone and licked it clean. Then she sexily rubbed the rest of my cum into her subtle skin.

We kissed for a while then spent we collapsed and fell a sleep.

In the morning when I awoke I watched her naked body move as she inhaled and exhaled as she slept.

As I watched her I began to wonder what Brandi was up to and began to get hard again.

I licked Maggie's nipples for a bit which caused her to stir but she was out like a light. So I figured I'd better get up and make some coffee. I threw on a robe as I went to the kitchen.

As I made coffee Brandi came home with that just fucked hard look about her. A bit disheveled, hair messed up, make up and lipstick smeared and her outfit askew.

"Been a while since you've done the walk of shame." I laughed. "You still look fuckable though." I said to an appreciative Brandi.

"Thanks" she said as she put her arms around me and gave me a long wet french kiss. The taste of Travis' cock and cum still lingered in her mouth.

Getting turned on by imagining what she'd been up to I pulled her top down letting her tits spring out the way I love.

She had several love bites and small hickeys on her tits and neck. When I pointed them out she just said "Kids."

"You think thats something look at this" she said as she turned around flipping up her dress showing me her beet red ass. On one cheek a clear hand mark was visible.

"So Travis likes it rough?' I quizzed.

"Not Travis" she said as she put her finger over my mouth before I could ask another question. She noticed my hardening dick popping out from the robe, grabbing it she proclaimed she thought a young hot thing like Maggie would have worn me out.

"Almost" I said, "But she's not you"

"Ah" she said again as she laid another big french kiss on me. We kissed for a long time with me rubbing her tits as she rubbed my cock.

When we broke the kiss I told her I could still taste cock and cum in her mouth. "Are you gonna tell me who's it is?" I practically begged.

"Well, I did Travis and his roommate?" she coyly exclaimed.

"Really?" I eagerly inquired.

"And, its not Travis that likes it rough its his roommate Jack. He came home and one thing led to another and I sorta did them both." She sheepishly proclaimed,

I shouted with enthusiasm, "Tell me all about it."

"Well, you're really gonna be turned on when you hear what I did with two hard cocks last night" She proudly explained.

I explained how watching her the in the parking lot was one of the hottest things I ever witnessed. I told her "You were a machine, a fucking, cock sucking machine I don't think I could get and hotter."

"We'll see about that. This is pretty hot. I'll tell you but you have to promise to keep your hands off me till I'm finished and before we do anything you have to tell me about your night. I want you good and hard when I fuck you. I still need your big cock to really finish me off" She warned.

"Look" I said showing her my hard cock. "I couldn't get any harder" But I promised not to touch her or myself during her story.

With that she handed me her cell phone and had me open it to the photos. The first was of her naked at the table playing quarters. The next a was close up of her shaved pussy bordered by her two cocks for the night. Both about the same five inch size.

She said she would tell me when to change the picture so it would coincide with the story.