A Cowboy and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to weave her fuck tale on how when they got to Travis' place he opened a few beers and they started drinking and making out like teenagers. She pulled her dress down to expose her tits so Travis could suck on them. After a bit she was horny and playful and suggested they play quarters for clothes and sexual favors.

Before they could begin Travis' roommate Jack, the bartender at the club, came home.

She hurriedly pulled up her dress to cover her tits as they tried to act casual as he opened a beer and started small talk with them.

Brandi new from the club that Jack thought he was a player. He would always hit on her when she was at the bar.

Jack was short maybe 5' 7" and had the short man syndrome. Jack tried to be real smooth talking like a big shot all the while unabashedly checking Brandi out mostly starring at her tits threw her top.

After a while of not hiding his gaze teasingly Brandi asked if he liked what he saw.

"Whats not to like" Jack quipped "I'd like it better if you lost the dress."

Lets play quarters and see where you get she suggested.

Travis was a bit apprehensive trying to protect her but Jack almost begged him to play. He was desperate to see Brandi naked.

"Come on man, she's practically begging for it" Jack proclaimed.

Travis protested Jack trying to move in on his girl..

"Come on man" Jack argued, "You already fucked her, share her with a buddy. She wouldn't be here at 2 in the morning if she wasn't looking to get some action. Don't be greedy. We've talked before what we'd do to that ass given the chance. He turned to Brandi and asked if she'd like to fuck both of them"

Brandi shrugged her shoulders as she smiled approvingly at Travis.

Jack coarseness was starting to turn Brandi on so she implied she always wondered what it'd be like to be with two young studs at once.

"Young" being the operative word I'm guessing since I've shared her many times but mostly with guys our own age.

"We could be those guys!" Jack really begged.

Travis finally relented to the delight of Jack.

"Lets see those tits then" Jack pleaded.

"You're gonna have to work for it" Brandi coyly said.

They played quarters drinking and stripping till they were all naked.

Just to be mischievous she would shake her tits sexily at the guys or make sure she jumped up and down when she made a shot so they would bounce around. She seductively rubbed her clit then stuck her finger into her mouth pretending it was a cock.

Jack was enthralled with Brandi's tits and couldn't stop commenting on them. "Man, Ive wanted to see your tits since the first time I saw you. I've imagined titty fucking them before." He lusted.

Travis and Jacks cocks were at full attention.

Then it got down to if I don't make it you can feel my tits. If I do I get to feel your cock. She said Jack was staring so hard at her tits she could of demanded anything. After awhile any pretenses of playing the game dropped and they began to fool around.

She pulled the guys over to the living room by their cocks then dropped to her knees and took turns sucking one guy's cock while she jacked the other off.

My dick twitched when I saw the next picture of her with one cock in her mouth and the other in her hand.

As she knelt between them working on their cocks both guys rubbed and pulled on her nipples.

Jack would slap them roughly and make them bounce then laugh and comment on how good her fake tits looked and felt.

She had Jacks cock in her mouth when he grabbed her head and forced her to deep throat him. "Take it all bitch, suck my cock, you know you want it." He ordered. He then forced her head up and down on his cock as he face fucked her. He slapped her hand away declaring "No hands."

She'd make guttural sounds as he fucked her face then he gloated to Travis telling him thats how you treat a horny married bitch. "She loves it" he bragged.

When she switched to Travis cock Jack twisted her nipple then slapped her tit really hard before he pulled her off Travis' dick with a pop.

Lifting her up he spun her so she was facing him as he slapped at her tits watching them bounce "Look at them big fake tittys bounce Travis. Have you ever seen anything like that?" He quizzed. "Man those are nice." He slapped and pulled on them for a while. Bending down he squeezed hard on her tit as he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked so hard he left a mark.

Once he bit her so hard Brandi reflexively slapped him. "You gonna fuck me with that little dick of yours or what?" She brashly said as she grabbed his cock and squeezed.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and your big fake tittys." He threatened. "I'm waiting" she defiantly said.

He pushed her over to the couch putting one of her legs on the sofa and the other on the floor then pushing her face down over the arm. He pushed her legs apart then slapped her ass before grabbing it pulling it up into fucking position. Squeezing it "This is mine now" he bragged. He positioned his cock at the opening of her pussy and slammed it in with one forceful motion.

Brandi let out a slight scream.

"See Travis she wants it as much as we do, take a picture of this, her old man's gonna love that pic." Jack decreed.

He was right. I started rubbing my cock as I looked at the photo of Brandi bent over on the couch, her big tits dangling as Jack with his cock buried in her pussy smiled at the camera.

That is until Brandi admonished me. "No touching I said."

Grabbing her ass with both hands Jack started wildly pounding away at her. "I've wanted to fuck this sweet ass since the first time I saw you," he barked. He would slap her ass really hard every now and then making her yelp. "Big cock tease finally getting what you deserve?" He moaned.

"Get in there so she can suck your dick" Jack ordered Travis.

Brandi motioned for him to come to her and he did.

As Jack pounded away Travis positioned himself in front of her so she could suck his cock.

Jack must have taken that picture because it was from behind with Jacks dick visible in Brandi's pussy and the back of Brandi's head against Travis' stomach.

Apparently not happy with the way she was sucking Travis' cock Jack pushed Brandi's head down forcefully onto it. "Take it all bitch, don't just half ass it" "You know you want it, don't you? You shake your ass and tits around the club in those sexy outfits, you're just begging to get fucked by some strange dick aren't you?" He grunted.

When Brandi didn't answer he smacked her ass again.

Brandi let out a yelp before moaning "Oh God yes, I love strange dick, fuck me, fuck me good and hard, make me cum." She then started thrusting herself back onto Jacks cock.

Travis objected to Jacks abusive behavior but Brandi assured him it was alright.

"See, she likes it rough, bet her old man doesn't give it to her this good and hard" Jack bragged as he smacked her ass really hard one more time. "Oh God I'm gonna come" Jack shouted. "Come here" he ordered as he spun Brandi around and pushed her to her knees. "Suck it bitch" he ordered.

Brandi began to suck Jacks cock as he again slapped and pulled at her tits. "Man you got skills" he moaned. "Girls our age can't suck a cock like this?"

Soon he pulled his cock out of her mouth and grabbing her head he pushed it back and ordered her to open her mouth as he began frantically jacking himself off until he exploded all over her face and tits. "Lick it up, you like that don't you?" he said as he pushed his cock back into her mouth. "Thats it clean it off." When she was done he pulled her to her feet giving her a smack on the ass in the process. "Your turn Travis you're gonna love this, best pussy I've ever had, but you already know that don't you?"

Jack led her to the table and pushed her down on her back. He positioned her with her head hanging over one edge and her pussy at the other edge. He told Travis to have at it.

Apologizing Travis moved between her legs and inserted his cock into her freshly fucked pussy. He started to slowly fuck away as Jack encouraged him to fuck her harder.

With her head hanging over the edge of the table Jack came up and shoved his cock back into her mouth. "Make it hard again bitch" he barked. "I'm gonna fuck that tight ass of yours next."

The picture of Travis fucking her with her head hanging over the edge of the table with Jack's dick in her mouth almost set me over the edge.

After a while of this she had them change positions. She said she liked the way it looked from her perspective as a guy stood over her with his dick in her mouth pumping away.

While he fucked her Jack slapped her pussy with his hand.

Travis came in her mouth in that position and she almost gagged she said.

She then got up and led Jack back to the couch by his cock. She pushed him down onto the couch and jumped on top of him. She stuck her tits in his face telling him to suck her big fake tits real good if he wants any more pussy.

I saw the picture Travis took of Jack sucking on her tits.

He went to town on them, sucking, biting and more slapping.

Brandi lowered herself down and wrapped her tits around his cock and began to titty fuck him. "Is this what you imagined?" she asked. Occasionally she'd stop and suck on his cock as it poked out of her tits. She then slid back up and lowered herself onto Jacks cock. She pumped a few times before he stopped her.

"Whoa just a minute there sweetheart, I said I wanted some of that fine ass" he said as he pushed her of him. "Travis sit down here" he barked. "Now fuck him like you were doing me, I'll be right back."

Brandi slid on top of Travis and guided his cock into her hungry pussy.

"Sorry about Jack" Travis whispered. "He found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and he hates all women right now."

"It's alright" Brandi assured him "I like it rough every now and then." "But I do like how gentle and loving you are Travis, you're gonna make some girl very lucky one day."

She offered her tit to Travis and he took it and sucked as Brandi pumped up and down on his cock until she felt something being rubbed on her ass. She turned around to see Jack rubbing KY Jelly on her.

She must have looked shocked because Jack commented he could fuck her ass without if she liked that he thought he was doing her a favor. He had lost some of his hard on while he was gone so he offered up his cock for Brandi to suck on. As she sucked on Jacks cock he again roughly pulled and pinched and slapped on her tits and nipples. He grabbed one and squeezed really hard then he offered it up to Travis. "Suck man" he ordered.

Travis hesitantly began to suck on her nipple as Jack held it. "Harder man, come on leave your mark, let her old man know you were here!"

Brandi reassured Travis it was okay.

Travis sucked really hard on her tit as Jack worked it around. As he did she started to pick up her pace fucking Travis. Soon Travis hit a spot sucking or biting so hard that it sent a shock wave throughout her body that triggered a wild orgasm. She said it felt like an electrical shock.

"See the bitch likes it rough" Jack proudly explained.

Brandi proudly pointed to the large bruised bite mark on her tit that Travis put there.

As she lay there recouping from her orgasm she could fell Jacks cock working its way into her ass. Soon he had it all the way in and began to fuck her ass.

She just laid there for a moment enjoying the feeling of one dick in her pussy and one in her ass. That was until Jack jolted her back to life with a sharp slap on her ass. "Come on bitch fuck us back!" he demanded.

Brandi positioned herself so she had some control and began to grind her ass into Jack's dick and her pussy into Travis cock. She said the feeling of both cocks moving inside her at the same time was amazing. As both guys picked up the pace and began slamming into her she had another orgasm.

Jack grabbed her ass with both hands and really slammed into her hard. He would pull her back onto his cock as hard as he could. "You want some of this Travis?" Jack asked.

No, I'm good right here" Travis replied.

With that Brandi passionately kissed Travis sending him over the edge filling her cunt with cum. Spent Travis just laid there as his dick shrank and slipped out of her.

Brandi bent over a little bit so she could suck and lick Travis' cock clean.

This changed her position a bit and now she could really feel Jacks dick pounding her ass. She started meeting his thrusts and even bouncing back on his dick harder.

"Oh, I'm not fucking you hard enough" He said as he released his grip on her ass. "Have at it then"

He leaned back a little and ordered her to fuck him good and hard. Which she readily obliged. She bounced back onto Jacks dick over and over again until Jack cried he was cumming. He pulled her to her feet keeping his dick firmly inside her and as he gripped her tits for leverage he exploded into her ass.

She was surprised at the explosion he had for the second one of the night.

Spent they made their way to the bedroom and fell asleep around six in the morning. When she woke around ten she figured she'd better go. So she started sucking the guys cocks to wake them up. This had the desired effect and soon they were awake and hard again. She told them she was sore and didn't want to fuck anymore because she knew when I heard her story I'd fuck the shit out of her.

She had them lay side by side so she could do her magic on them. But not before she set the phone to video and positioned it so I could watch the whole thing. She took turns sucking each guy off until they were about ready to cum. She laid down and they hovered over her beating themselves off until they exploded all over her tits and face.

She came to the phone still naked with cum stuck to her face and tits. She wiped the cum off her face and seductively swallowed it with a "Mmmmm." "I hope you liked the show honey I'm saving this cum for you to lick off me. Thank you for this night, I love you so much." She then gently put her top on over the cum.

I almost came watching that.

As Travis got dressed to bring her home Jack told her to drop by anytime she wanted to fuck.

She grabbed Jack by his dick and squeezed so hard he almost cried as he begged her to stop.

She read him the riot act on how to treat a lady and how he was lucky she was in the mood for something rough last night or she would have bitten his cock off and shoved it up his ass.

He whimpered how sorry he was as he begged her forgiveness. He pleaded he'd do anything to make he stop hurting him.

She continued to squeeze as she thought of a penance. Then it hit her, no one had eaten her pussy last night. When she ordered him to lick her pussy clean he baulked saying that'd be like sucking all the dicks she fucked last night. She squeezed again and he readily agreed.

"Now I'm trusting you to live up to your word when I release you" she cautioned.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he lives up to his word" Travis said as he entered the room.

Brandi laid down and Jack nervously crawled between her legs and started to lick. Hesitantly at first then Brandi grabbed his head and pushed him into her pussy working his face around her wet lips. "Thats it suck it harder, lick it good, don't half ass it"

Travis laughed.

"Not much fun is it?" Brandi asked. She released Jacks head. "Now you don't stop until I cum."

Resigned to his fate Jack began to assault Brandi's pussy. He wasn't doing a very good job and when she felt he had had enough she faked an orgasm.

Jack sprung from the bed and out the room.

Travis and Brandi shared a good laugh as Travis helped her off the bed.

When he dropped her off Travis thanked her for teaching him so many tricks and how he doubted girls his age would be as much fun any more. He told her to thank me for a night he'll never forget and how he hopes they can still be dance partners.

Brandi assured him they'd still be dance partners and she was sure they'd fuck again sometime. As she told her story I realized was slowly rubbing my cock.

She pushed my hands away, "Now, tell me your story." She sexily ordered.

"I'll tell you" Maggie said from the hall. "It was incredible" she gushed as she boldly sat next to me. She kissed me firmly on the mouth as she grabbed my cock and squeezed. "I had the first orgasm I've ever had in my life, O-M-G!"

Brandi just smiled at me knowong what I had unleashed as Maggie passionately told our story.

Brandi seemed to be strangely turned on by Maggie's story and her increased infatuation with me. "Have you showered since you fucked her last night?" she asked.

When I replied "not yet" she slipped out of her dress and naked still in her stilettos she sexily approached me. She knelt between my legs and staring Maggie straight in the eye she cooed "Good I love the way your dick tastes after you've fucked some sweet young pussy." With that she lowered her lips to my cock and engulfed it. Slowly and lovingly she sucked away.

I was already hard but now I was on another plane.

Maggie watched intently like she was studying for an exam before she started to kiss me. I started massaging her tits as we made out. Maggie was really moaning and getting into our kissing. When I lowered my hand to her pussy and found Brandi's hand already there I figured out why she was squirming so.

Brandi stopped sucking my cock long enough to ask Maggie if she had cleaned up since we fucked and when she said no Brandi got between her legs and started eating her out.

Seeing my wife go down on another woman is always an erotic sight. Maggie was a bit shocked at first but when she settled in she really began to appreciate Brandi's expertise at eating pussy.

Telling Brandi I wanted to taste her well fucked pussy I slid under her. Her lips were still swollen and cum still dripped from her gapping cunt with some crusted around the lips. I licked her pussy tasting everything she experienced the night before. I've never been so turned on as I ate away imagining what got her to this state.

We stayed in this position for awhile until both girls came.

Brandi motioned for me to position myself so Maggie could suck my cock while she licked her pussy. I gladly obeyed.

Maggie sucked my swollen cock like an expert now. She even deep throated me. It was all I could do to keep from cumming.

Brandi munched carpet almost better than she sucked cock and it wasn't long before she brought Maggie to another rousing orgasm. "I want to watch that big cock of yours fucking her tight little pussy" Brandi decreed as she kissed me wiping Maggie's juices all over my face.

I eagerly obliged.

Maggie laid down and I mounted her sliding my throbbing cock into her waiting pussy.

Enthralled Brandi got on the floor to get a better look. As she watched she started to play with my balls while she lubed up her finger with Maggies juices.

Soon I felt her pushing her finger into my ass. As she went deeper and deeper I could feel it radiating through my cock. She began finger fucking my ass. It was an incredible feeling as she pumped away. When Maggie came again the clenching of her vaginal muscle and Brandi's massaging my prostate gave me a mind numbing climax.

Weak, I rolled over but the girls weren't done yet.

Brandi crawled onto Maggie and they started to kiss passionately.

Maggie commented on how gorgeous Brandi's tits were as she curiously began rubbing them.

Brandi gently guided Maggies head to her tit and and she began sucking on her nipple. Soon she was rubbing the other tit with her hand before lowering it to Brandi's pussy and massaging it.

They moved to the floor where they could do some more positions. They formed a scissor so their pussy lips would touch and in that position they pumped away while they each massaged the others clit and taking turns sucking each others tits. They both had an incredible orgasm that way.