A Cowboy and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they sucked and fucked each other I got hard again. Soon they noticed me stroking my cock and they decided I needed some help.

Brandi straddled me and lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. She offered me her tit to suck on as she pumped away.

"Oh God your cock feels so big and hard inside me" she moaned.

Maggie sat beside me and Brandi and her began to make out. Brandi would stop the lip lock and reach down and suck on Maggies tits. Soon Brandi had a rousing orgasm. She crawled off me and helped position Maggie on my cock.

She spun Maggie around and facing away from me Brandi grabbed my cock and guided it into her waiting pussy.

I reached around and massage Maggies pert nipples.

Brandi kissed on Maggie for a while before she started sucking on her tits. She then lowered herself down to Maggies clit and began sucking on it as she bounced up and down on my cock.

As she sucked and licked on Maggies clit she massaged my balls. Soon I could feel my balls being engulfed by Brandis mouth. She alternated between sucking my balls and rubbing Brandis clit to rubbing my balls and licking Maggies clit.

It was an amazing feeling and soon I could feel another explosion building. "Oh man I'm gonna cum" I moaned.

With that Brandi engulfed my balls with her mouth and sucked like crazy all the while flicking them with her tongue.

I came so hard I thought Maggies head would shoot off.

My explosion set Maggies off and as she came wildly Brandi moved to her pussy lips and sucked hard on them.

I've never felt contractions like that before. She milked every last drop from my shrinking dick.

As Maggie lifted off of me Brandi was there to suck my dick clean. So was so proficient if I hadn't been so worn out from the night before and today I might have gotten hard again.

Pleased I was clean enough Brandi moved to Maggies gapping pussy and proceeded to lick my cum that dripped from it. Maggie was numb too and when Brandi finished and was happy she was clean enough we all went to the bedroom and crashed.

We've gotten together with both Travis and Maggie since then, not together.

It's such an exotic sight to be fucking Brandi while she sucks another guys cock or laying on my back while she sucks my cock while Travis fucks her doggie style. The pounding that resonates through her body to her mouth is an amazing feeling.

We even did a foursome with Jack once.

Brandi was being particularly bitchy one week and I threatened I was gonna get Jack to put her in line.

She seemed intrigued so I set it up.

Once Jack realized I was cool with his rough treatment of Brandi he got into it and we had a great experience.

Travis and Jack are attending a bachelor party for the guard soon and they want her to perform at it.

Travis says the guard constantly hounds him for details on Brandi's cock sucking ability. He tells Travis if he could just get a taste of Brandi's fine ass he could die happy.

I told her I'm fine with it as long as I can attend.

She has an idea to blindfold the guard then have her way with him then leave so he'd never know he had her. But that's another story.

THE END