A Cowgirl' S Predicament

Story Info
Dixie goes on another self bondage adventure.
5.3k words
4.54
70.1k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,217 Followers

Ever since she heard that her parents were heading to visit family in Arizona, Dixie's mind was on one thing, thinking up a new predicament bondage adventure to do while they are gone. She had been slaving away in her workshop for weeks in preparation and felt giddy with glee as she watched the family car disappear over the horizon, leaving her alone on the Ranch with her desires. It was morning but she had a full day's worth of activity planned.

The first thing Dixie did was to go into her workshop and grab the two tins of paint she had bought just for this situation and her bag of equipment. She then stripped off and made her way outside to prepare herself.

The breeze on her naked skin sent shivers right to Dixie's core. She took a moment to just stand in the open and feel completely exposed before opening her bag and starting her adventure. Firstly she took out two circular stickers that she had gotten off the bottom of a couple of mugs her mum had recently bought from the store and placed them squarely over her nipples. Next she took out a thong with the thinnest strings she could find and pulled it up her legs. Finally she took out a hair tie and tied her long black hair up into a bow.

Dixie then picked the paintbrush out of her bag and opened the first tin of paint, a pure white base coat. As she tentatively dipped her brush into the tin she felt a deep sense of anticipation, and then when she brushed the first white streak across her chest, her whole body shuddered with delight.

All of a sudden Dixie went into a frenzy with the paintbrush, furiously running it up and down her body, regularly dipping it back in the tin to ensure she was covered in a thick layer of white. She struggled to cover her back but just by sheer amount of paint she was able to cover most of it with white. Finally as she noticed the paint tin was starting to run out she closed her eyes and mouth before shoving the brush into her face to ensure her head matched the plain white of her body.

Once she was done with her face, Dixie checked the tin, there was only a trickle of paint left in the bottom that she had deliberately left for touch ups later on. She then walked to a mirror to check the job she had done. The paint was thick but hugged her body tightly, smoothing out her goosebumps and leaving her a sleek and curvy figure, she had used enough paint to cover a barn and for now it was still sticky and wet. Dixie knew she needed it to dry before she did the next coat so she decided to use this time to set up her ordeal.

Dixie had prepared a series of devices and plans that culminated in 3 ordeals, each one releasing one of the keys she needed for freedom. She loaded the devices into a wheelbarrow and walked out to her ranch to set them up. The excitement built within Dixie, a tingle caused by a mixture of anticipation of the ordeal she was about to go through and the knowledge that she was already quite the sight, walking around the farm wearing barely anything and painted white. It took every ounce of inner strength she had not to give in and start pleasuring herself there and then.

...

After a few hours the devices were set up and Dixie could go back to getting herself ready. She opened the second tin of paint, and dipped her brush into the black swirling mix. She began to apply this paint to her body, more controlled than last time, creating splashes of black in patterns she was intimately familiar with as someone who had spent her life on a ranch. Once she was done Dixie once again walked over to the mirror to check herself.

Stood in front of the mirror, Dixie saw herself painted to perfectly resemble one of her cows, next she peeled off the stickers that she had put over her nipples when she began. The sudden burst of pink in amongst the black and white made her nipples clearly stand out for anyone who would be lucky enough to discover her. Next she peeled down her thong, sending flakes of paint fluttering to the floor. The thong had the desired effect of making her pussy another area that stood out against the black and white paint that surrounded it, every time she inspected her body in the mirror her eyes were instinctively drawn to the shock of black pubic hair and dripping pussy. She used the remaining paint to cover the bits of her waist that had been under the thong straps before deciding her piece of art was complete and moving on to the next stage of her plan.

Dixie went to fetch her special gag. When she was a child her dad had often gotten her a toy called a moo box. This was a simple tube that when turned upside down would produce a cow like moo. Dixie had recently gotten her hands on one of these and had taken it apart. She had found that it was a simple valve that made the sound whenever air passed through it. It only took her one evening to fix that valve onto one of her gags. Dixie now held that gag in front of her face, she forced the ball deep into her mouth and pulled that straps tight around the back of her head, she then hooked the first padlock in place ready to lock the gag onto her face and let her hair down around it. She took a deep breath and found as she exhaled the distinctive noise of a cow mooing.

Next she got her specially adapted plug, a bit larger than her previous ones and with a cow tail poking out the end. Her moans became a cacophony of moos that echoed across the ranch as she pushed the plug deep inside herself. Next she strapped a collar around her neck, hanging from the collar was a large cow bell that would dong with every movement. Finally she fetched one of the bright yellow tags they would put on cows ears to identify them as belonging to the Jackson Ranch, and threaded it through her own ear, feeling a small pang of joy knowing that this tag also identified a cow as appropriate for breeding. Looking in the mirror she knew her look was almost complete all she had left to do was force herself onto all fours like a real cow.

Dixie got out her first set of cuffs, these were 2 leather straps designed to hold her wrists to her shoulders and held in place with 2 padlocks that opened with the same key. Next she fetched the next set of cuffs, designed to hold her ankles to her upper thigh, once again able to click in place with 2 padlocks opened by that same key. While preparing for this Dixie found that after a while it got very painful to walk on her elbows and knees and so also created some special sleeves to go over her elbows and knees, with padding on the inside and specially adapted horseshoes on the bottom that would force her to leave footprints similar to an average cow.

Dixie always left clicking the padlocks in place until the last moment, the feeling of standing on the edge of adventure only served to heighten her pleasure. She looked out over the plains, took a deep mooing breath, and clicked all three padlocks closed. She was now stuck until she completed the tasks she had set herself.

The task that would get Dixie her first key was located inside the field where this season's calves we're being kept. This field was located a bit under a mile away from her barn, so the first thing Dixie had to do was wander the plains just like the other cows of the ranch.

Every step she took away from the Barn made Dixie feel more exposed, like the world was getting bigger and she was becoming smaller and more powerless. Every breeze made her shudder with joy as it whipped around her body and felt more pronounced in her exposed nipples and pussy. Eventually as a little cow wandering the plains she lost track of time, swimming in the experience, but it was not long until she could see the field and her first challenge.

The calving field was a small enclosure and where the calves had been kept boxed in the mud was churned up (as well as being mixed with waste from the new calves). Dixie climbed through the fence and immediately found herself sinking into the mud. As she walked she had to weave between calves and almost fell into the filth on several occasions until finally she arrived at her first contraption.

Dixie had outdone herself with her carpentry this time, she had built a small set of stairs that lead to about a metre off the ground. At the top of those stairs were two long and thin planks suspended above the ground by a series of legs. These planks went for about 50 metres and then at the other end was a small platform with the first key on it. The catch was that there was also a length of wire, in between the two planks and about 40cm higher than them. This meant that to get to the platform with the key on, Dixie would have to put her left knee and elbow on the left plank and her right knee and elbow on the right plank, forcing her to straddle the wire.

Dixie gingerly lifted herself over the wire and began to carefully walk along the planks, she found that if she drew herself up to her full height the wire did not make contact with her body. At one point she took a second to look down and the wire touched the top of her thigh. Dixie jumped and screamed into her gag, causing a loud echoing moo, as the electricity flowing through the wire sparked through her. In her shock she lost her balance and fell sideways off the platform, covering her left hand side with the muck that surrounded her device. Dixie staggered to her feet and built up her determination to try again.

Dixie climbed the stairs and once again pulled her body over the wire. She was careful to keep herself as upright as possible to avoid the wire, however she had known she would do this when she built the device, which is why as she made progress the two balance beams would gradually get further apart forcing her body lower and lower.

Dixie was not far in before she started getting shocked again, her breasts were swinging below her as she walked on her elbows and knees and she couldn't control them as flashes of pain sparked through them, causing her to moo with pain and delight.

As Dixie got about half way across, she realised the wire was almost brushing against her exposed pussy. If she was going to make it the rest of the way to the platform, she was going to have to grind the wire with her pussy and let the electricity flow through her most intimate areas. She gingerly took a step forward and the effect was immediate, her pussy exploded with sensation as the electricity pulsed through it and it was only a quick moment of clarity that kept her from falling off the platform. Her mind swimming Dixie was able to compel herself to keep walking forward, and as her legs spread further and further she found the wire digging deeper and deeper into her.

After what seemed like hours of exquisite pain Dixie finally made it to the platform with the first key. The moment she had it in her hand she leapt from the high wire and sunk into the nearby mud, twitching and writhing in joyous agony. Eventually when Dixie came back to her senses she used the first key to unlock her gag. She let the gag drop to the floor and opened and closed her mouth with her new found freedom. She knew that her mouth was necessary for the second challenge.

The second device was attached to a fence about half a mile from the edge calving field. In her current state Dixie was still unstable and she got knocked over a couple of times on the way out, she left the field looking and feeling like a muddy and humiliated cow, engaging in the ultimate walk of shame to the next device as the bell rung around her neck, meaning anyone close enough would have their attention drawn to Dixie in her sorry state.

Eventually she saw her second device, it was attached to one of the fence posts on the fence that separated the fields from the main road that passed through the ranch. Even though the fence was only a couple of bits of wood with large gaps that would provide Dixie no privacy, Dixie had decided to make sure anyone driving by would see her by placing the device on the road side of the fence. Dixie had also made sure to place the device 100m from the nearest gate, meaning she would have to walk down the road to get to it. However before she reached the device, Dixie made sure to stop on the edge of the grasslands and take a big bite of grass.

Dixie was very proud of her second device, it was a long vertical tube with a very sensitive set of scales at the bottom. The tube was high enough that the only part of Dixie that could reach the top was her face. The scales at the bottom were linked to a release mechanism for the key so once the plate weighed more than 10g then the key would slowly slide out of the device and land on the ground for Dixie to pick up. However if the scale reached 11g too quickly then instead of dropping the key on the ground, the scale would drop the key onto a rat trap that Dixie knew had more than enough force to snap the key in half. This meant that the only way to free the key was to pick up grass in her mouth and drop it down the tube one mouthful at a time. Dixie had also made sure to place the device on a section of road where the nearest patch of grass was several metres away from the fence, requiring her to walk from the grassy area, to the gate and then 100 metres down the road with each mouthful of grass.

The grass tore from the ground and took a little clot of dirt with it, Dixie shook her head vigorously knowing that if she put dirt in the scale, it would definitely turn it over 11 too quickly. Then, holding the wet grass in her mouth she began her walk to the gate. Dixie walked past the gate and with every step her heart raced faster, she was on the road now, if a car came but they would see her, a muddy little cow with a mouth full of grass and her pussy exposed to the world. She went over to the device and put the first mouthful of grass in, she knew it would be a couple more before it surrendered her key, and so began her long trip back along the road so she could get more grass.

On the third trip with a mouth full of grass she heard the sound that deep down she knew was inevitable, the low rumble of a distant car. She wanted to hide but there was nowhere to conceal herself, she couldn't cover her face or her intimate areas, she just froze awaiting the inevitable, feeling her whole body blush under the paint and mud and her pussy pulsing with a desire to be seen and pleasured. As she stood there, chewing the grass in her mouth with frustration an RV crested the hill. Dixie assumed this was some sort of family holiday and she was about to give them all quite the show. With her heart racing she walked as calmly as she could up the road, when she got a clear view of the family, they were staring at her from the front window as they drove past, and the mother was putting her foot down to get past this situation as quickly as possible.

After that Dixie decided to hurry with her task, not to avoid being seen again, but because after being seen she was desperate to pleasure herself and she knew the key would release her hands to do just that. Nevertheless she still made sure to shake off any dirt and not pick up too much grass in case she lost the key forever. Eventually after placing yet another mouthful of grass in the tube, she heard the slow whirring of the release mechanism, she could barely contain her excitement as she heard the key drop on the floor in front of her, however at the same time she could also hear the roar of another engine.

Once she unlocked her hands and slipped off the sleeves on her elbows, the small part of her brain that dealt with common sense was screaming at her to run or hide or do something to get not be seen by the next car, but with her legs still cuffed she couldn't move fast and every inch of her body was screaming in frustration at the need for release. Dixie decided that if this car was going to see her anyway, she was going to give it a show. She turned away from the road, bent over and spread her legs apart, and began to vigorously pump her fingers in and out of herself. As the roar of the engine grew closer she made sure to use her other hand to open herself wide so her spectators could see everything and felt wave after wave of pleasure at the thought of her situation. She looked to the hill to see what kind of car it was and who the lucky person driving it would be.

At first it looked like a truck, its protruding bonnet giving Dixie visions of a truck driver enjoying her goods but after a while she realised it was something much worse, it was a school bus. It was too late for Dixie to do anything and her hands seemed to have a mind of their own, once again hobbled with pleasure all she could do was keep her lips parted and her fingers playing hard as she saw a whole bus full of high schoolers. The effect was immediate as the students flooded to one side of the bus to watch this crazy women pleasure herself for their amusement. A large number of them instinctively got their camera phones out to record the sight they were seeing. Dixie thought about how many people would be seeing her in this state for weeks to come and climaxed heavily on the road as the bus erupted into cheers and woops.

As the bus drove over the horizon, Dixie composed herself. She had one challenge left to get her legs free, and she knew this challenge was back at her house, which was a ten minute crawl down the road. She lifted herself up onto her shaking knees and began crawling, moving at a faster pace now her hands were free but still not fast enough to complete her journey before being seen by a trucker, who slowed down and honked his horn in encouragement as Dixie tried her best to keep her mind focussed on getting to her house.

Eventually she made it to her house and saw her final device, set up on her driveway so her struggle would welcome people to her home if something went wrong. She had set up a platform about five foot off the ground, attached top of this platform was her favourite modified saddle with a dildo and a plug sticking up from the seat. There was also a cross behind the saddle, with two handcuffs on the far left and right, and a series of tubes above.

The way Dixie had designed this device was simple, to switch it on, the pressure sensor in the saddle had to be depressed, and a current had to flow through the wires attached to her handcuffs showing that they had been closed around her hands. At which point the ignition on the tractor motor beneath the platform would trigger and the device would spring into life. The saddle would be filled with intense vibrations while the flywheel would wind in some string that Dixie had measured out as a makeshift timer. By her calculations she would have to sit on the intensely vibrating saddle for fifteen minutes before the rest of the device triggers.

After fifteen minutes the keys to her handcuffs and to the bindings on her legs will drop into the pipes above her, just above her the pipe splits into three, one goes to a pot by her left hand, one to a pot by her right and one pointing away from the device just in front of her face, this meant that there is a one in three chance that when the time is up, Dixie will see the key fall in front of her and out of reach, trapping her in the device. About five seconds after the key is released two more things will happen, firstly five pints of bull semen will be pumped through the pipe directly above Dixie's head, showering her in the sticky mess, and secondly, a flare will be shot into the sky above the device.

Dixie hummed thinking about the situation that could unfold. On the Jackson Ranch a flare is an emergency signal, every single person working on the ranch had it drilled into them that if you see a flare you head straight to where it came from as fast as your horse can carry you. Best case scenario Dixie would only have a few minutes to wash off the bull semen and paint, find some clothes, and cover the device with a nearby tarp before workers start arriving, worst case scenario the whole ranch was about to gather and see her tied to her device, showered in bull semen, still orgasming from the vibrating saddle.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,217 Followers
12