A Crash Course In Losing Virginity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andros14
andros14
26 Followers

“Tell me when you’re close,” he whispered to me.

I could hear him pant as he continued to fuck me. Depending on how good it felt for him, he sped up and slowed down, making me reach down to his hips. Whenever I did that, he would stop moving and let me control the fucking. Holding onto his hips, I raised and lowered them at a quick pace, causing his cock to fuck me at exactly the speed I wanted. Once he got the basic idea of what I wanted done to me, he took over. Once he started fucking me just the way I wanted, it wasn’t long before I said, “I’m close babe.”

A few strokes more and my pussy started convulsing around his still pumping cock. My pussy tightened on his cock, and I knew that it would bring about his own orgasm. Only a few seconds after I started cumming, I could feel his cock shooting its seed deep into my pussy. He still pumped his cock in and out of me as we both came. Brandon collapsed on top of me, but I wasn’t quite done with him yet.

I gave him a few minutes to rest, while I too caught my breath. Then I started moving under him. Although his cock was only semi-hard, it was still solid enough to stay in my pussy as I slowly moved my hips back and forth. I slowly fucked Brandon, being careful to not let his cock slip out of my pussy. Tightening my pussy muscles around his cock, I tried to get him back up again. As he raised his head off the pillow, I moved my mouth to his neck, lightly licking the soft skin there. Hearing him groan, I nibbled on his neck and took a section of skin into my mouth, sucking on it softly.

At that point, I felt his hips twitch. I sucked harder on his neck and moved my hips at a faster pace to edge him on and to try to get him to actively fuck me. I could feel his cock getting harder with every second I did something to him. Finally, I felt him lift his hips and plunge his cock deep into my pussy. For a second, he left it there, unmoving, and I wasn’t sure what he was doing, but then he started fucking me as if there was no tomorrow. He fucked me hard and deep, pulling his cock out so that there was only the very tip of his head in me, and then sinking it balls deep in my pussy. With every thrust of his hips, my pussy squished around his dick. Our combined cum from our first orgasms made it so that my pussy was practically a slip-n-slide (that was what we liked to call it anyway).

I was almost ready to cum again when he stopped dead. I looked up at him questioningly, wondering what he was doing. Seeing a devilish grin on his face, I said, “Come on babe, fuck me…no teasing this time.”

“With pleasure.”

And he did. He started fucking me even harder than he had the previous time. I raised my hips to meet his in the dance of love. I could tell he was getting closer to cumming, as his fucking sped up along with the depth of his thrusts. It wasn’t long before I heard him pant, “I’m gonna cum again.” Three strokes later he came, collapsing on me.

I could feel his cock pulsing in my pussy and shooting its cum deep into my depths. From this time that he came and the previous one, there was so much cum that I could feel it dripping out my pussy with every shot of cum. After he emptied his balls into me, he rolled off of me and laid on the bed.

“Well that was fun,” he said, once he caught his breath.

“Just wait til spring break....”

Note: If you liked my story, please vote or leave a comment or feedback, thanks!

andros14
andros14
26 Followers
12