A Craving For Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers

I said, "I think it sounds perfect...and I think I want you." I put her hand on my swelling cock and said, "What do you think?"

She said, "I think I want you too, what do you think?" She put my hand on her moist pussy. I kissed her and turned her on her belly. I stroked her ass and rubbed her pussy. She raised her hips slightly and I entered her pussy from behind. She said, "Oh Matthew, are you always going to want me like this?"

I said, "How could I not mom?"

I entered my mother's pussy and drove in deep enough to come up against her fleshy globes. There was a sharp "OH," from her. I must have reached a new spot because she said, "You're so deep in me Matthew; I never felt that before." I pushed in again to the hilt and she said, "OH," again.

I said "Does it hurt mom?"

She said, "NO, No, don't stop. It feels good baby. It excites me that you get so big and hard for me. Even that first time when I was too ashamed to admit it, I liked it Matthew, I liked it."

It felt good to me too, to drive deep into my mother's pussy and press my fingers into the round globes of her ass. Each entry brought the same response and in a moment she said, "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, MATTHEW..." She surprised me as she came so quickly. I didn't stop driving into her even after she finished. I felt as if I could go all night and I continued the deep insertions as mom made sounds of pleasure. As she climbed again she said, "You're so good for me baby, yes baby, hard like that, hard, hard, yes, oh, OH,OH, OH..."

I felt controlled enough to prepare myself to come when she did, but it started feeling so good, driving into her pussy, pressing against her ass. When I lost control and felt that first release of sperm about to enter my mother's pussy, all I said was "MOM," and she started to come too.

"Yes, yes, fill me sweetheart, yes baby, OH, OH, OHHHHhhhhh..." She thrashed and moaned into the pillow as each volley shot into her womb. As her spasms subsided she said, "Oh God love...ohhhh...God." After a moment to catch her breath mom said, "That was almost too good." She laughed, "Almost..."

It took about two months to complete all the details related to moving to Franklin, and we used the time to learn each other's heart and body. We also got to know Eddie and his mom as a couple. Mom thinks she's great and we have a good time together. Strangely, besides the occasional joke, we don't talk about our unconventional circumstance when we're all together. We know what we have in common and that makes us comfortable, but otherwise we just do things that friends do.

When the day came to finally move in, we were excited. Mom had a day off from work, but I had classes I couldn't miss, so I expected her to be there when I got home. I didn't see her when I got in the door and looked around, so I called out to her. I heard her say from the bedroom, "I'm in here Matt." I went in. She was dressed for sex.

Mom had on all new lingerie, high heels, and she looked hot. The stocking were the old-fashioned seamed ones, held up by a garter belt. Her pale aqua panties were lacy but sheer enough for me to see the pussy I had dreamed about as a boy. The matching bra was only supporting her bare tits. She was cupping and offering me one of her boobs, giving me a 'Come to mommy' look.

I said, "Wow," and immediately went to take my mother's tit into my mouth. Her nipples were large and they capped the end of the swollen cone that formed when I pressed it through my hand. I went from nipple to nipple and sucked them the way she liked, using my tongue and a slight abrading with my teeth.

She said, "I've been thinking about this all day baby, how I wanted to start our new life in our new home, in our bedroom. I love the sound of those words...our bedroom." Everything smelled new, the carpet, the paint, and the perfume mom wore. It was a heady combination that I inhaled as mom took down my jeans and briefs and I stepped out of them.

She said, "I'm going to take good care of my boy from now on."

I stroked her hair and she went down on her knees and I said, "I'm going to take good care of you too mom." I felt all the love she put into it as she took my cock into her mouth. With excitement and soft sounds she moved on my shaft. My cock strained when she looked up at me and smiled. When she stopped moving her head, I could feel her tongue circling and stroking me. She took me out of her mouth long enough to lick the underside of my sack and take one of my balls at a time into her mouth. It was a new sensation that had me thinking about coming already.

I bent over and kissed her to keep that from happening. When I stopped, she said, "I want you to come in my mouth." That would be another first for us and I could feel the blood rush to my head and to my cock when she said it, because I knew it was an extraordinary expression of a mother's love for her son.

All I could say was "OH mom," as she returned me into her mouth. She sucked on the spongy swollen head and used her hand along the pole. She caressed my balls and it was becoming overwhelming. A boy being sucked by his mother was potent enough, but the way she was doing it was almost too much. It was almost too much to keep from coming. And then, it was too much to keep from coming.

The words my mother had said, 'I want you to come in my mouth,' ran around my head as I cried out, "MOM..." and let loose the first fusillade of sperm that elicited an approving sound from her. I shot again and she swallowed me, and rubbed me, and stroked me, until stream after stream shook my body and all I could say was, "OHHHhhhh..." as I poured my cream into my mother's mouth. She never stopped sucking and I wished I would never stop coming as the final spasms delivered the last of the fluid I had to give her.

When it was over she smiled at me and said, "That was good baby."

I said, "You don't know the half of it mom, they're still inventing a word for what that felt like."

She laughed and said, "Welcome to our new home baby."

And a lot has been new since we moved in. We're a couple. And we're making plans, big ones, and little ones.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers