A Crawling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I allowed you to reject me without a fight-back."

"Thank you. I accept that apology and please bury the thought. I am dreadfully ashamed of acting like a scatty teenager. I deeply regret it and hope to never again be so unsympathetic to you. I hope to exorcise my distressing thoughts."

"I never want you to be unduly sympathetic over me."

"Okay."

They lay quietly.

"Now, about sex. It's been sometime since I was shafted."

"You can always ask dad."

"Harvey, don't be so disgusting," she shrieked. They wrestled playfully and she finally positioned to sit on his face. She looked down and saw his tongue flick out and touch her bikini bottom right over her pussy.

A huge feeling of desire surged through Freya but she knew to cool it. "Lick me there one more time -- a long lick though -- and I'll let you go. She watched the long pink tongue obey her command and this time felt pressure on her outer lips. Blood raced to her face, breasts and pussy.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," she sighed. "You straighten the bed because I don't want your mother thanking we've been fucking and I fetch coffee out on to those sun chairs on the front deck.

"Foredeck."

"Whatever. Foredeck then."

They sipped coffee and Freya said. "I want to talk about something very sensitive. Do you think you can refrain from becoming angry?"

"Yes. Shoot."

"When you a ready I like to visit the grave of your departed wife."

"There is no grave; she was cremated."

"Well to where the ashes are."

"The ashes were blown from the cliff top out to sea. She loved sailing."

"On that cliff top will do nicely."

"Why?"

"Because I want her to be part of our life, that is if we are to have a life together."

"Jesus!"

"I've thought long and hard about this Harvey and conclude it's the only way. I'll not mention it again and will know I have my answer if I'm taken to that cliff top or am not taken there. If we go I want your family with us."

"Jesus!"

"Good boy. You've handled that well. Now how far is that shore away."

"About one hundred yards. If you're thinking of swimming the water is freezing and the tide is on the way in."

"Sharks?"

"Haven't seen any today."

"Are you coming? We head to the right and the tidal stream will gradually drift us to that beach where the orange boat thingy is."

"Rigid hull rubber inflatable."

"Do you wear a rigid rubber inflatable when you fuck darling?"

Before Harvey could consider his answer Freya had jumped over the side. "Asshole, it's freezing," she yelled and began stroking away.

He allowed her to get fifty yards away before he dove in, knowing the dive momentum would make us twenty yards on her. But all that happened was she increased her lead on him.

"You can really swim," he panted as she helped him from the water.

They lay sunbathing, a clear foot between them, when the others came around the nearby point.

"Oh look, they're on the beach," Katherine called out musically.

"They took an unacceptable risk -- there's a tidal rip here as it's deep water."

"Well darling, take an aspirin if you're feeling nervous. Some people take risks because it gives me a buzz. What gives you a buzz darling?"

"Oh mom," Taylor practically whined, "They're not touching."

A steady breeze pushed Mutiny towards the marina, with Taylor at the helm tearing at a chicken drumstick while the others sat in the saloon drinking rum and coke.

Alec said, "Katherine has something to ask you sweetie."

"The family wants you to come and live with us Freya as you and Harvey need more time together to find where you are as a couple. Alec has found a position for Harvey as deputy IT manager at a huge firm of engineering consultants and he starts there tomorrow. My younger brother and family arrive soon to stay with us for a few days so I'll have to ask you to continue bedding down with Taylor. I can buy another bed or Taylor can sleep in her studio if..."

"No it's okay. I accept your generous offer with thanks. I love sleeping with Taylor because she's so cuddly and we chat for hours. She'd the sister I've never had."

With a little squeal Taylor rushed forward to hug Freya.

"It appears the feeling is reciprocated," Katherine smiled. "Thank you for accepting to live with us darling, I didn't want to have to fight you over this."

As they neared the marina Harvey took over the helm. Freya joined him and Taylor went below to pack. Freya ran a hand down Harvey's butt, keeping her eyes on the marina entrance in the far distance.

"Does dad do that to you?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it?"

"I do now, at first I was disgusted and thought he was a creep."

"He's very good at it. Mom says if he catches her in the right mood and she plays with her nipples he can get her off by just caressing her ass repeatedly, even if she's dressed. Would you allow him to do that to you."

"To get me off. No?"

"Good girl."

CHAPTER 3

The house was palatial but surprisingly only had four bedrooms. Freya settled into Taylor's bedroom excitedly and said, "I want to see your work."

"Oh darling, you'll be bored -- I don't paint nudes."

"I couldn't care less. It's what you do that interests me."

"Well, how lovely. Tell me if you wish to see the sexy videos I've taken."

"What? Of whom and what doing?"

"Me playing with myself. Me having sex with two guys. Mom and dad and mom with her latest boyfriend."

"Oh I could watch that," Freya giggled.

"Truly? There were telephone messages when we arrived home. Mom and dad are about to go out for drinks with neighbors and two of Harvey's pals want him over to overclock their gaming machine whatever that means. I have to edit the film I sneaked of mom and Rex going at it so must look at it again, subjectively.

Freya had taken time for a rethink. "Well, count me out Taylor. I respect your mom too much to be spying on her like that. It's an invasion of her privacy."

"Okay, whatever you'd say. I'll preview it again later."

Taylor's completed and partly completed portraits were good but Freya thought they were not good enough for someone who wanted to paint as a career. Either Taylor should seek expert art tuition or get a real job, but she would keep that opinion to herself. She felt tense and uneasy. It was great Harvey was conversing with her but as yet not deeply. She began thinking of returning home but decided to give it a few more days.

Harvey arrived home from his first day at the new job. He said it was okay but only okay. "I appear to be just another technician with a glorified title." Freya reached up and kissed him and he kissed her back, saying that was a lot better than being encircled by boring technicians who worked for boring engineers including the women. Feeling sympathetic Freya dragged his hand on to a breast and felt movement. God, he was feeling her up -- well, just on that boob. He tweaked a nipple and stepped back saying, "Great tits go with a great ass."

As Harvey was turning away from her Freya blurted, "I was bored today and thought about returning home."

He swung back to her. "But you've just arrived?"

"So?"

"What does that mean?"

"I haven't thought about it but I suppose I'm disappointed at the lack of development of a relationship between you and me."

Harvey's expression was almost a sneer. "What do you want me to do about it, fuck you?"

Freya felt a surge of adrenalin that she converted into courage. "Come to think of it, that's an excellent thought."

"You wait till I'm ready." Harvey walked from the room only to return. "Where's Taylor?"

"Some girlfriends arrived at 4:30 to take her to a bar. They invited me but I said I wanted to be home when you arrived."

Harvey's impatient expression fell off his face and he strode to her and seized her shoulders.

"Freya, I'm terribly sorry. What an oaf I am. All you got from me was little more than a cold shoulder." Dropping to his knees Harvey said, "Here, let me say hello to pussy."

She pushed him back by the forehead gently, ignoring his dismayed look. "No, not now. Not until you're ready. Just freshen up and come back and chat. A beer?"

Harvey buried his irritation. "Yes please."

They chatted like friends getting to know one another better. As they heard Alec's car arrive Harvey said my Uncle Roger and Aunt Jocelyn arrive tomorrow. Auntie called mom late last night to say they're not bringing the children as Ronnie wants to compete for his school's trials for regional skateboard championships and if they stay with her mother Julia won't miss two piano lessons. You'll like Roger -- he's mom's kid brother, only eight years older than me.

* * *

Excitement was injected into the household with the arrival of the guests, both of whom were lively and full of chatter. Roger's brown eyes undressed Freya as soon as he spotted her and his wife gave her an intense appraisal. The way in which Jocelyn greeted her told Jocelyn appeared less than impressed. What kind of women did she expect her nephew to attract: a princess? Taylor arrived late, holding up dinner, and was weaving and talking a little lush. She'd been out drinking with her girlfriends again. Jocelyn now was rather icy with both young women. Roger sat next to Harvey and she twice had to remove his hand from the top of her thigh. She glared at him the second time and was embarrassed to see Jocelyn appeared to have captured that exchange. Glumly, thoughts about going home returned to Freya.

In the morning Jocelyn went off with Katherine to have some light day surgery, leaving just Taylor, Roger and Freya in the house. After clearing away breakfast Freya finished a paperback taken from Taylor's huge collection and when she entered the bedroom to select another novel she stopped, throwing a hand across her mouth to silence any giggling.

Taylor was standing on her bed, holding up her skirt while Roger was bent over, holding her panties aside and was slurping. Taylor shook her head and rolled her eyes at Freya and her face was very red, indicating she was ready to explode. Freya grinned at her and left quietly.

Ten minutes later Taylor came to where Freya was reading and kissed her, thanking for allowing Roger to finish his licking. "I'm off across town to get some art supplies. Don't bend down in front of Roger if you don't wish to be tailed."

They laughed and Freya thought no more about it. She was bent over adjusting the Hoover when she felt two hands slide across her ass and grab her hips.

"Look what Uncle Roger has for you baby."

"Fuck off and behave."

Roger let go one of her hips and pushed her panties into her pussy with two fingers.

"Dammit Roger, I'm warning you..."

"God you have a beautiful ass and tits to match. Just let Uncle Roger get one off. I'm not overly large but know how to use it."

Freya thought she needed on, so why not Roger? She bent over and grabbed her ankles, not saying a word.

Roger ripped off her panties, slipped on to his knees and began chewing around her butt hole while working up her pussy with three fingers. Freya felt her tension ease and a big smile swept her face; Roger had known what she needed.

"Can I shoot the lot into you?"

"Yes, cum looks better largely out of sight."

"Cheeky bitch," he laughed as he withdrew his dripping fingers to wipe over his erection.

Freya closed her eyes and sighed to herself as she felt it slip in with two short pauses until she felt his balls against her leg.

She rocked.

"Good girl."

He hadn't lied; he was good. He screwed around to touch her in places not many seducers did.

Roger pulled right out and she almost howled in frustration but just as quickly in it popped, filling Freya again to the hilt. He did that twice more and then pulled halfway out and slowing worked up-tempo, administering maximum pleasure to her by also screwing a finger around just inside the vagina entrance. Freya thought if Roger's wife Jocelyn was getting this standard of delivery why was she so sour-faced? Oh yeah -- because other women were getting a piece of Roger. Freya suddenly superheated as just as she realized what that was about she blew. She uttered no sound but Roger knew as he puffed 'Good One' and as the liquid part of the sound of their bodies meshing increased she knew he was aware who'd added to the liquid.

Freya had to struggle to keep balanced as Roger bent his knees to enter delivery mode. The pounding increased, as did his grunts. She had two more orgasms before Roger exploded and momentarily dropped his full weight on to her.

"Hmmmm," Freya sighed.

There was no response and she heard Roger zip up as liquid began running down the inside of her thighs.

"Talk to you later," he said and was gone before Freya had fully straightened, still breathing heavily. She stuffed her trashed panties between her legs and finished cleaning the hall, foyer and kitchen before putting the Hoover away and continued her temporary shuffling walk to run a bath. She didn't feel happy; she didn't feel sad or ashamed. Freya didn't know how she felt but after two naps during her long time in the bath she practically skipped to the bedroom she was sharing with Taylor and began signing. Impromptu singing to reflected her lightness or heaviness of being was something she'd not done in many months -- since that asshole had attempted to buttfuck her.

Later Freya went into the city and rented a studio apartment and after watching some TV after dinner found Katherine in her bedroom study working on reports.

"Hi."

"Hi darling, give me a kiss."

Freya obliged, not that it was a problem because she really liked Harvey's mother. "You look tired."

"Are you sure darling. Isn't cosmetic surgery the glamour job with little work for huge returns? That's the impression I get from reading magazines and watching body enhancement programs on TV."

"You work long hours and expend huge amounts of energy, I know you do but I'm here to say a big thank you for hosting me. I'm not totally walking out on Harvey, but near enough to it. His lethargy is wrecking my life, pulling me down to his level. I've taken a small unit in the city for a month. Taylor has my address and is waiting outside to take me there now."

"May I congratulate you for being your own woman?"

"What, I'm not to receive a lecture about how Harvey will suddenly become aware he need's deep commitment in life and I need to be there when that realization dawns?"

"No honey. You have been patient, extremely patient and given it your best shot. To step back now is what I'd recommend. He's been such a wet -- he doesn't deserve you. Go in peace. I have you phone number so will call you to meet for coffee and dinner occasionally. It's not my intention to leave you in the city alone. Please don't hook up with Taylor's friends. They are into booze, indiscriminate sex and probably drugs although I don't think Taylor has stooped to the drugs option so far but keeping that company anything could happen."

"She's coming to see me often she said. I'll try to introduce her to a good guy."

"Is my daughter bi-sexual?"

"Katherine, I honestly don't know. She keeps her sex life confidential."

"Well darling, let me hug you. Just continue doing the right thing, for you. Keep safe and keep well."

As they drove to the city center Freya asked Taylor: "This question doesn't require an answer. Are you bi-sexual?"

"Yes. What's brought that up?"

"Your mother asked me."

"So now you'll tell her?"

"Certainly not. That's your business."

Taylor laughed and said Freya was talking like a friend. "I'm seriously thinking of painting nights and weekends and taking a job to build a second career. What do you think about that?"

"Well, you have asked for my opinion and you'll get it straight. Judging from the art reviews you've received you are not yet knocking on the door at being commercially successful. You know I know nothing about art but I think it's not a career for you. If you like it enough you'll keep on doing it and I can say this honestly: you are a league above most weekend artists I have viewed. Why don't you find a tutor who can lift your game?"

"I've been thinking about that. Never stopped actually. I guess you can see only mom in our family has no trouble getting off her butt."

Freya thought about that. "Well, now that you mention it..."

"And you find yourself very attracted to her?"

"Yes, now that you mention it."

"And are you aware she'd bi-sexual?"

"No, oh God."

"So what do you think of her now?"

Freya did her jaw thing, thrusting it out. "I don't care what she is, that's her business. I think she's a wonderful woman with a lovely personality. Likewise I accept you being a bi and probably take drugs."

"So my mom thinks I snort and pop?"

"Taylor, your mother is worried about you. She believes you are going in the wrong direction socially."

"My mother worried about me? That's a laugh. Her total focus is on my brother."

"That's not true and I suspect she's all but given up on Harvey. That leaves you alone in focus and she'd growing doubts about you."

Taylor laughed a little bitterly. "Ah, the two lost children of Katherine Chadwick. Big deal."

"You know that's being cynical."

"True, so what did you suggest to mom that would solve my problems."

"I suggested finding a good man might help but to you I suggest you ought to seek some quiet times with your mother and talk with her, not at her."

"God, you've even noticed that. She's apparently brilliant as a surgeon and I'm a failing artists. What do we have in common?"

"For a start you're mother and daughter and why did you say 'apparently' instead of saying she's a brilliant surgeon as you know what people say about her skills and devotion. Are you jealous of her?"

The SUV served and Taylor snarled, "Freya you bitch."

Freya didn't snap back. Instead she told Taylor it was the first time they had really talked, that conversations with Taylor were usually fairly superficial. "You rarely talk about real situations or express a real interest. Perhaps that superficiality reflects back into your art, that critics see no heart in your work, perhaps without knowing it."

The SUV swerved again and there was a long silence in the cabin until Taylor said quietly, "I suppose you think I ought to consult a psychologist."

"I have no such opinion. But I'd suggest there is an understanding and highly intelligent person alongside you very capable of assisting you to get out of the trough."

"My mother wouldn't be interested."

"Oh yeah?"

Taylor didn't respond so Freya said, "There's something that has been gnawing at me. May I come out and say it?"

"Of course, we are friends aren't we? You've already plowed over me like a runaway truck."

"That film of your mother and that guy..."

"Rex."

"Yes, I want you to destroy it and any copies. It's not something a daughter usually films her mother doing and wanting to show it to other people."

"Very well."

They drove into the street where the studio apartment was located. "Aren't you going to make me promise I'll destroy all evidence?"

"No."

"Why not."

"If you have to make a friend promise you something she's not a real friend."

"You really are something Freya Macdonald. My brother is a real mug neglecting you."

After warmly hugging Freya, Taylor went home and took the first two tentative steps to turn her life around. First she went to her brother's room and shook him awake and talking with an unaccustomed air of authority that surprised Harvey she berated him for neglecting Freya, saying she was one of the best things that had ever happened to him. Speaking quietly she told him to get off his butt and phone Freya to say he understood her action and to warmly wish her a good night in her new home. With only token resistance he agreed.