A Crazy Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish Brad was more like Cory," I shrugged.

"Don't worry, maybe later we can ask him to join us for a swim and he'll be cool with it."

During the years Brad and I dated, he had no idea how much of a nudist I had become. I tried very hard to keep my secret life to myself, in fear of his reaction. Asking him to skinny dip with me and my girlfriend would be a leap in the right direction, and I considered it. Brad knew that Kristen and I had been lovers, and he was cool with that so it was one of the main reasons I started dating him.

At one point in our relationship I suggested to him if he wanted to have Kristen join us for a threesome, as she had done for me when I needed a man desperately a few years back. But to my surprise he declined the offer and shot back asking me if I'd sleep with Cory if Kristen asked me to join them.

I told her I wouldn't, which now was technically the truth since I had turned Kristen down on that very offer multiple times now. But what Brad didn't know was that I had already been with them, and Cory was a great fuck.

Kristen told me not to worry about Brad and enjoy the party, which I intended to do. Back on the dance floor I found my dad for a slow dance, and he too asked me about my wet hair. He laughed when I told him and told me we were crazy.

"Wish ya coulda joined us don't ya?" I asked as we turned slowly.

"You bet I do," he beamed.

"Did you get to fuck your bride yet?" I asked him.

He chuckled and said, "Unfortunately not yet."

"Well you better hurry up, before some beats you to it," I joked, referring to myself.

He just laughed and we continued to dance. When it was over I told him I loved him and gave him a soft and rather long kiss on the lips. I didn't care who noticed, though I withheld my tongue this time.

After a few more songs I joined Kristen at another table talking to her younger sister Lindsey. I had met Lindsey on occasion, but never got to know her too well. She was eighteen now and was going to attend the same college Kristen and I just graduated.

Lindsey was a young hottie, with short wavy brown hair and knock-out hazel eyes, she was definitely a gorgeous girl. And her breasts had developed nicely over the past few years and were now bigger than my own. They were displayed wonderfully in her gown which squeezed them together to reveal a lot of cleavage.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"He had to go on a family trip," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ah, that sucks....why didn't you go with him?"

"Nah...they're going hunting and fishing with his brothers, I don't want any part of that," she said.

She was really a cutie, and it was at that moment that I remembered Kristen telling me years ago that she used to fool around with her sister when they were younger. I wondered if her sister was still into girls.

"Beautiful night isn't it?" I said trying to keep conversation.

"Oh my God, it's breathtaking!" she replied.

"Isn't the water gorgeous?" Kristen added catching my drift.

"It looks so calm," she said.

"Melissa and I went for a swim earlier," Kristen shot out unexpectedly.

"What?" Lindsey laughed.

"Yep," I smiled and nodded my head.

"You have bikini's on?"

"No silly, we skinny-dipped," Kristen said to her sister.

"Get the fuck outta here," she said smiling, "you're kidding right?"

"Feel my hair," I said taking her hand in mine and holding it to my still rather moist hair.

"Holy shit!" she gasped, "how the fuck did you get away with that?"

"We went down the beach," I said.

"Wanna come?" Kristen added.

Lindsey laughed and gave it some quick thought before saying she didn't think she was brave enough. Kristen and I tried to convince her to try it, but she decided she was too cowardly to attempt it, to my disappointment.

As the evening wined down my father and Renee cut their cake and smeared it all over each other as everyone laughed. Renee got some of the cake on her dress, though she didn't seem to care.

As the music started up again, I found Renee off in the distance coming back from the bathroom. Some guests were leaving and she was just saying goodbye to them as I walked up to her.

"Hey there mom," I said with a smile.

Renee laughed, "That sounds so weird!"

"Get used to it," I joked.

"So what you up to sexy, having a good time?" she asked.

"Definitely!" I said and I told her about my adventure on the beach with Kristen.

"WOW!" she said and smiled, " That sounds fucking awesome!"

"Wanna come with us?" I asked.

"Gosh, I would love to, but I think people would notice if they saw the bride walking down the beach."

She had a point, but then I thought of something. "What about after the party?"

"That could be fun," she hinted. Changing the topic I looked at the stain on her dress, "Couldn't get it out?"

"Nah, it's ok, I'll wash it later."

Suddenly something came over me, and I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Our lips met and my tongue slipped into her mouth to find hers. It was a surreal moment. We just stood there in the path leading to the hotel, just around the bend from the reception, and I was making out with the bride, my new mother.

I don't know what came over me, but seeing her in her white dress had made me incredibly horny. I put my hands on her shoulders and slipped the dress slowly off them and opened my eyes to watch it fall to the ground. I now had the bride completely naked with her gown around her ankles.

I caressed her breasts and took each one in my mouth. As I did I let my own dress fall to the floor as I pressed my naked body against hers and kissed her again.

Suddenly she stopped and quickly bent down for her dress. With a smile on her face she laughed and said, "Sweetie you're gonna get me in a lot of trouble!"

I laughed too, knowing what we had just done was beyond daring. Any of the guests could have walked around the bend at any moment on their way out, and seen us there naked, embraced and kissing passionately.

I lifted my dress and put it back on just before one of the many couples came down the walkway. "There you are," the woman in blue said to Renee.

"We had a wonderful time but we have to get going, babysitter needs to get home," she said.

As Renee gave them each a kiss on the cheek as did I, they departed.

We both started roaring in laughter. That was definitely a close one. As I found Kristen again I started to wonder if I was the first person to make out with the bride. And later on found out that I was, which jubilated me. I think Renee was the first bride to make out with a female before her new husband.

We never told my father about the dresses coming off, but I did tell him about the kiss, and he joked that I was for real about getting to her first.

As the party drew to a close I was looking forward to taking another stroll down the beach, but after the last person left the area was flooded with bright lights so the caterers could clean the area and put all the chairs and tables away.

My father and Renee didn't seem ready to jump into the dark ocean with us, exciting as it sounded, so instead Brad and I went to our hotel room on the tenth floor. He had apologized for his reaction to my beach walk with Kristen and admitted thinking of the two of us jumping into the surf with nothing on seemed amazingly hot to imagine. I told him he wouldn't have had to imagine it if he wasn't so stupid.

Knowing my father was in his suite with his new bride, and probably christening every corner of it, I didn't expect to be getting any action from the bride or groom that night, though how amazing that would be.

Instead, I had my boyfriend. As drunk as he was, he was still ready to go, and I was so horny from the encounters with Kristen and Renee, that I needed to have sex. Within seconds of walking in the door of our ocean view junior suite, my shoes were kicked to the corner and my dress was on the floor.

I jumped on Brad like a wild animal and tore what remained of his tuxedo off his toned and rather tan body. Impaling his cock into me, I rode him like a cowgirl in a rodeo.

"Whoooooooo!" I screamed, having quite a few drinks in me as well.

He just moaned as he knocked me up and down, my tits waving in the air before he put a hand on each one and sucked them like they were his mothers.

"Ohhhhh, right there!!!" I moaned louder, "YESSSSS!"

He came rather quickly, and luckily I was already reaching an orgasm from all the excitement outside, I didn't need to fake it.

After he shot his load into me he collapsed on the bed in exhaustion, and despite my requests for another round, he passed out within minutes.

Disappointed despite my orgasm, I wanted more. I didn't know if I should bother Kristen, and I certainly didn't want to go knocking on my father's door on his wedding night. Not that he would mind me joining them, but I wanted to give them some privacy on their first night together, at least for now.

Unsure what to do, I had a naughty idea and decided to open the sliding glass door behind the curtains and step out on the balcony. Completely nude, the gentle breeze coming in off the sound sent shivers through every corner of my body.

The balcony was a decent size, with a small table out there and two chairs. Without hesitation I walked out to the railing, a good three feet or so from the doorway, and leaned against it and looked around.

From my vantage point I could see the grassy area where some employees were still folding up tables. What an amazing evening it was, and as I watched them close the remainder, I reminisced about the days events, and how amazing my life had been up to this point.

After staring out at the calm waters beyond the beach and the brightly lit stars in the sky, I decided to head back inside and was startled when I turned around.

"Um....hi," said the man who was sitting in the dark on the balcony adjacent to mine.

He took me by so much surprised that I jumped.

"Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he said.

I was going to jolt for the door, but that's what the old me would have done, the Melissa who was self-conscious and cautious. Then again the old me wouldn't have been out on this balcony naked at all. Years ago I wouldn't have dared to come out here wrapped in a towel, or a bathrobe even. Now here I was stark naked on a not so private balcony, with the outside light on!

"Hi," I said with a little tension in my voice, fighting the automatic will to cover myself.

"Enjoying the evening?" he said softly. It was difficult to make out his features because of the light on my balcony and the darkness on his, but he appeared to be about forty years old or so.

"It's been pretty nice," I said, now leaning with my back against the railing, and my arms at my sides, giving him a full frontal view of my naked body.

"Sounds to me like you were having a pretty good time a few minutes ago," he chuckled.

It just hit me that he heard my screaming. "Yeah," I laughed, "pretty good so far."

"Where's your boyfriend now? Can we expect him?"

"He fell asleep," I sighed automatically. I knew this man couldn't attack me, for there was about a two foot gap between his balcony and mine, not to mention the three foot high railing.

"Ahhh, some guys just don't have what it takes," he said with a grin, his eyes surveying my body constantly.

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "For your information my boyfriend is very good in bed."

"I'm not saying he isn't darling, but you need a man that can take you all night."

I wanted to tell him I have a man that could take me all night. A man that could take me, and two other woman all night and more, but I didn't want to talk about my father.

"Oh really?" I snorted, "and you can do this?"

"Girl, you need to let me teach you a thing or two," he said with a cocky grin.

"Hahahahahahaha," I laughed so hard I almost had to wipe my nose.

"Think that's funny do you?" he replied.

I moved from my position against the wide railing, and leaned into the railing facing his balcony, my breasts were now about four feet from him. "You men are all alike, you talk the talk but can't walk the walk."

"Why don't you let me hop that railing and we'll see who can walk."

"That's not such a great idea," I said. "I don't think my boyfriend would take to kindly to finding his girlfriend getting nailed on the balcony by some intruder."

"Come over here then, let the little boy sleep," he said calmly.

"That's ok, thanks but I think I'll pass." I said.

With my eyes adjusting to the darkness on his side, I could now see that he was wearing only boxers, and his hand was apparently stroking his cock inside them as he talked to me.

"You apparently seem to be half way there anyway, you don't need any help."

"Oh I could always use some help," he said standing up suddenly and approaching his railing. I was able to see him much better now that he was out of the shadows. He was definitely above forty, but was well toned for his age, and was pretty decent looking too. I had no intentions on letting this go any further, but I knew I was still horny, and part of my mind was actually considering it.

With the man only two feet or so from my body now, my heart raced. I was used to being nude in front of others now, after frequenting the topless and sometimes nude beaches with Kristen, but I wasn't used to having conversations with complete strangers in the nude. The feeling excited me.

"Where's your wife?" I asked him, suddenly noticing the ring on his finger.

"Sleepin, same as your beau," he said without a second thought.

"Mmm hmm," I said, "and you don't think yourwife is going to mind you fucking some young hottie on her balcony?"

"We're swingers," he said,"if she were awake she'd probably be excited to join us".

"Is that so?" I asked wondering if he was telling the truth.

The conversation was exciting me, but the actual plan seemed too risky to consider. Should Brad wake up and find me, he would sure explode in a rage of jealousy, and I wasn't sure how far that rage could go. One of my friends who knew Brad once told me he was arrested years ago for attempting to kill a man who slept with his ex-girlfriend. Brad since has always denied he ever got that crazy saying he got into a fight with him and made a mild threat, and because there was no evidence, he wasn't convicted.

I never knew the entire truth, and it was the major reason I never told him about my father. Brad doesn't mind if I fool around with girls, it's only the men he has a problem with. I wasn't sure I wanted to risk an amazingly awesome day on this man just because I was horny and wanted to be fucked again. I didn't need the police showing up on my father's wedding night.

With some sense crawling back into me, I smiled and interrupted him as he was going on about a wild threesome he and his wife apparently had one time. "You know, it sounds a lot of fun, but seriously, I can't."

"You're afraid," he said sternly, losing the smile slightly in his boyish face.

"Yes, I am, and it's not fear of doing anything with you," I said. "It's fear of what would happen to you, me, and your wife should my boyfriend wake up, because trust me, he would get in your room and kill you, me and anyone else in the room."

"Relax baby, I'm not worried about your little boyfriend, I can handle myself," he said.

"No, I'm sorry, this isn't happening," I said suddenly, and then said, "it was nice chatting with you, I hope you had a really good look so you can use it to get yourself off in a few minutes, but I'm going to bed."

I turned quickly despite his pleas for me to wait and I went back into the bedroom, closing and bolting the door, hoping he wasn't crazy enough to climb over and attempt to come in my room.

With my heart racing and my nerves a little irritated, I knew sleeping was going to be impossible. Brad was out cold on the bed, and breathing heavily.FUCK I thought to myself. I was SO horny, and I was seriously reconsidering going back out onto the balcony, telling him to be quiet and letting him come on over and fuck the shit out of me. But I knew I couldn't risk it. Plus I didn't have any protection, and I didn't want to mess with a swinger, if he was indeed one, without a condom.

I sat there in the room silently for a good twenty minutes, still naked with the TV on low. There was some guy on TV trying to sell me a mop, and suddenly the phone rang.

"Fuck!" I shouted under my breath, hoping the guy next door wasn't calling my room now.

It began to ring a second time as I grabbed the headset and whispered, "Look, I said no!"

"Um...who do you think this is?" said Kristen's voice on the other line.

I was so happy to hear her voice, I quickly said, "Um...nothing, no one, err...I'll explain later, what's up?"

"We're going down to the pool if you wanna join us," she said.

"Who's we?" I asked with some excitement.

"Me and Cory, who else?"

"Oh," I said, slightly disappointed, hoping she heard from my dad. But then I realized my father would call me before Kristen if he needed anything. And tonight I was pretty sure Renee was giving him everything he needed, and more.

"Sure, you going down now?"

"Yep, Brad coming?"

"You kiddin? He's out like a light!"

"Geez," Kristen said.

"Wait, isn't the pool closed now?" Glancing at the alarm clock on the night stand I said, "it's nearly twelve thirty."

"Yeah it's closed but the guy at the desk said he'll let us use it if we're quiet," she said with a giggle in her voice.

"Wait a second," I said, knowing Kristen was very good at getting what she wanted, but that was before she started dating Cory. "What'd you do?"

With a laugh, she said, "Showed him my tits."

"You're crazy Kriss," I laughed, "and Cory didn't have a problem with it?"

"You kiddin? It was his idea when the guy said no!"

I was jealous. Cory could be so much cooler than Brad at times, especially when it came to Kristen and I showing off our bodies. Brad flipped out when I told him we went to South Beach topless. I never had the guts to tell him about the nude beach.

Maybe it was better he was sleeping, I thought. "I'm coming you crazy girl!" I said.

It was very difficult to find my bikini in the suitcase without turning the lamp on, but now that I had a plan, I didn't want Brad to wake up. He might not want me going down to the pool, and I wasn't going to let my boring sleepy boyfriend put an early end to my evening.

Changing quickly into my tiny string bikini, I started regretting having to wear it. Swimming nude was SO much more comfortable, but I guess I had no choice tonight.

I exited the room extremely quietly hoping my horny neighbor wouldn't hear the door click in the hallway. When I made it down to the pool, I saw Kristen and Cory in the jacuzzi off to the side. It was a gorgeous lagoon shaped pool lighted from underneath, and there wasn't anyone around but the two of them.

There were several rooms overlooking the pool, but I was grateful it wasn't mine or my neighbor's, which overlooked the sound on the other side.

"Hey guys," I said as I stepped up to the edge of the misty bubbling water. "Thought you were going in the pool."

"Too cold," Cory said.

"Really?" I said surprised, "I thought this place would have a heated pool."

"Yeah, well apparently what they consider heated, I consider cold," he said with a laugh.

It didn't matter to me, I just wanted company. So I climbed into the jacuzzi and sat on Cory's left, Kristen on his right. "Ohhh, this feels nice!" I said.

We sat there for a while talking about the evening and Kristen brought up our skinny dipping adventure in the ocean earlier. That's when I interrupted and shared my story about the man on the balcony.