A Creampie Request

Story Info
Girlfriend wants equal treatment.
1.2k words
4.43
251.6k
96
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers

"Okay, if I swallow all your cum, what do I get?" Monique asked.

What do you want?

"For you to, also," she smiled.

You see, Monique is my girlfriend. She's twenty seven years old and as hot as fire. Her body is in perfect shape. She works out all the time. Her hair is long and her eyes are blue.

She's also adventurous in the sack, and that's how all this began.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She said, "It's simple. If I can swallow it, so can you. Next time we fuck, if you ask me to let you suck my pussy after you cum, I'll return the favor the following morning with a suck and swallow."

I questioned her as to why and she replied that was what she wanted.

I told her that I'd think about it.

We ate lunch and on the way back to her place, she laid her head in my lap. I wondered what she was up too. That was until I felt her unzip my pants and begin to gently suck me.

It felt so good. When I got real hard, she would just hold me deep in her mouth without moving. So I began to gently thrust my hips.

It felt so good. Her mouth felt like a warm wet pussy.

I fucked her mouth until I was ready to cum, just before I blew she sat up.

I looked at her with my mouth open and my hard cock waving in the air.

"What are you doing?"

She laughed and then smiled.

"You know what I want."

We got to her place and I limped to the door with my cock still hard. We went in and I sat on the couch.

She went to the bathroom and came out in a bathing suit.

"It's kind of hot. Do you want to go for a swim?"

She knew I didn't have a suit. Instead, she pulled the bottoms to the side and asked me to "jump in".

I lied down on the floor and took off my clothes. When I was naked, she approached me and straddled my body.

She took off her bottoms and I looked up at her. She looked very powerful standing there. She slowly descended and lowered her pussy to my face.

She smelled so good. I extended my tongue and felt her heat and moisture.

"Eat me. Taste my juices. We have all day, my roommate is gone."

Her roommate, Jill, was gorgeous too. She spent a lot of time at her boyfriends so I rarely was able to check her out.

I sucked her pussy until she cried out. I felt a flood of her juices.

That's when we heard a voice. It was her roommate, Jill.

Monique was surprised.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was going to clean up before I went to my parents."

Monique asked her why. She looked great.

"If you must know, Jim and I just fooled around and I wanted to freshen up before I left.

That bastard left me high and dry too. I'm not as lucky as you."

Then Monique surprised me. She told her to let me clean her out with my mouth. Then she could cum and be clean.

"Can I? You were right. You said he would eat a creampie. Jim would never do something like this. Thanks, but it's got to be quick; Jim's waiting in the car."

Monique said, "What are roomates for?"

"Don't I get a say?" I asked.

They both said "No"!

Monique slid back and put me in her pussy. Then her roommate removed her panties and sat on my face.

Her pussy was hot and sticky. Her lips were puffy. He must have really pounded her.

She smelled like pussy juice and semen.

When I tasted her, she tasted salty. I wasn't sure about tasting someone elses cum.

"Hurry and suck me. I don't have long and I want to cum."

Hearing this and feeling Monique sliding up and down on my pole made me suck hard.

A thick gush of her boyfriends cum poured out of her pussy and into my mouth.

It was hot and filled my mouth. So I swallowed.

"Monique, you wouldn't believe how much semen he just swallowed. Now, suck it you bastard. Your mouth feels so good on my sore little pussy. How does his thick cream taste?"

"Yeah, do you like it?" Monique asked.

I heard both girls begin to laugh.

Jill held my head in place with her hands and was watching me.

"I'm almost there, keep sucking. He always cums alot."

I heard Monique giggle.

I felt her pussy begin to pulsate and she sat down with all her weight.

"Ohhh... here I cum. Suck it, drink all of his sweet seed!"

Her pussy convulsed wildly. A river of juice poured out. It was mostly of her now.

When Jill was done, she stood up and went to her room.

When she emerged, she smiled and said, "Thanks, I feel so good now and my pussy is nice and clean.

Let me know when there's a return engagement."

The door shut and I looked at Monique.

She had her eyes closed and was thrusting up and down on my cock. She was oblivious to everything but her own pleasure.

I felt kind of used, but couldn't dwell on it.

I felt my own orgasm approaching.

Just then, Monique came on my cock. Her pussy clenched my cock over and over.

I couldn't stop myself from coming.

My balls pumped out the biggest load of their existence.

She had teased me to death with her mouth.

Then the sucking of Jill excited me even more.

When I was finally empty, Monique looked at me.

"Do you have anything to ask me?"

I knew what she wanted.

"Can I suck your pussy now?"

"I never thought you'd ask," she replied with a grin.

She lifted herself off my cock and moved quickly towards my face. She straddled my face just like Jill did.

As soon as she got in position, I saw all the cum.

"Wait, there's too much."

Monique sat down before I could back out.

My mouth was open and a huge glob of semen fell in. I had to swallow.

"Oh yeah, how does it taste? Is yours better than what Jill fed you? That feels so good. Suck all the cream out and you'll get your reward tomorrow."

I had never tasted any semen before today. Mine was thicker and hotter than Jim's.

I figured I might as well finish her off. I'd come this far.

So I sucked real hard.

I felt a really big gush of my semen run into my mouth. I had to swallow or choke on it.

Monique saw this and began to cum.

"Suck it, here I cummmm......!!!!"

An explosion of her juices and my cum poured down my throat. When she was done, she laid down next to me.

"Well, how was your own creampie?" she asked.

I told her to look down if she needed an answer.

"You're hard again?"

She slid down and began to suck me. Moments later she swallowed all my cum.

I suck Monique and Jill's creampies all the time now and Monique swallows my cum after blowjobs.

Jill's boyfriend doesn't know about this.

According to Jill, he's elated about all the sex he's been getting lately, though.

I'm hooked now, wouldn't you be too?

cpluver
cpluver
1,408 Followers