A Creamy Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,314 Followers

'Stunning, simply stunning.' He devotedly replied.

'Do you think that he will like me?' I teasingly asked.

'He would be a complete fool if he didn't.' was the honest reply.

Alan was still lying naked in the middle of our bed. His cock was really stiff and hard and was poking out lewdly from his belly. I leant over and gently kissed him on the cheek. As I did so he stared intently into my eyes. I moved down his body and took just the tip of his cock into my mouth giving it a gentle kiss for a few seconds. As I did this Alan let a moan escape from between his lips. 'I'm going out for while now darling,' I told him. 'I will meet with my lover and hopefully you will still be awake when I return so that I can give you your birthday desert.' I turned and walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs. I slammed the front door extra loudly as I left the house so that Alan knew that I wasn't staying downstairs.

I stood by the porch outside of the house. The cold night air blew round my legs as the skirt that I was wearing barely covered them. In hindsight I wished that I had slipped on a pair of stockings for warmth. The coldness of the night seemed to make my nipples even harder. I took a few deep breaths as I thought to myself should I really be going through with this? Here I was with my husband naked upstairs in our bedroom while I was getting ready to pop next door to be serviced by my friends husband. Thinking of Darren made me shiver and I realized that it was now, or never as I walked down our drive to make my way to their front door.

I stepped up to Darren and Tracy's front door, stood outside it for a moment while I teased my hair through my fingers and smoothed any creases out of my blouse; I then boldly rang the doorbell. It did not take long for Tracy to open the door and as she did so she nervously giggled and said 'Hello Brigitte, Darren and I have been expecting you!'

I followed Tracy in to the front room. My feet sank into the plush carpet and the warmth enveloped me. Darren was sitting relaxing in an armchair. He stood up as I walked into the room. He looked me up and down taking in my wanton clothing, then politely said 'Hi Brigitte, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight.'

'Thanks.' I meekly replied.

'Do you want a drink, a snack, or any thing?' Tracy assumed the role of hostess as she asked me.

The atmosphere in the room seemed to be tense and I realized that she was only trying to make polite conversation. I thought that there was no point in stalling matters by having a drink, and the longer that I left it I may change my mind. Bearing this in mind I simply said 'no thanks Tracy, shall we just get straight on with it as Alan is waiting for me.' As I uttered the words from my lips I listened to myself and it was as if it was not me that was talking, but another person.

'Ok then, we all know why you are here' Tracy said. 'Shall we all go upstairs then?'

I nodded my head in reply to her and she walked to the door. Darren quickly followed her and I followed them both upstairs to their large master bedroom. Although I had been in their house many times in the past I had never had cause to visit their bedroom before. When we were in the bedroom Tracy casually sat herself down in an easy chair which was placed in the corner of their room. I don't know whether this chair was always there or whether it has been specially placed there just for this occasion. Darren and I stood facing each other at the end of the bed not knowing quite what to do or say to each other. It was almost like we a couple of clumsy teenagers out on a first date with each other. I could feel Darren's eyes burning into my chest as he stared at my hard nipples straining against the material of my blouse. I looked directly at him and assertively said 'I want you Darren, please fuck me.'

My words seemed to galvanize Darren into action and he stepped forward and took me into his arms. His hands reached behind me and massaged my buttocks as he kissed me. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and he alternated between kissing me and gently biting the side of my neck. As we kissed I felt his cock pressing against my belly. He felt very hard. By now I had nearly forgotten that Tracy was in the same room watching us, as all of my focus was on the man who was at least half my age entwined my arms.

Darren was a good kisser but after a while I broke off from the kiss and dropped to my knees in front of him. I could see the shape of his erect cock straining against the thin material of his trousers. With ease I unfastened his thin expensive leather belt, undid his trouser buckle and let them slip to the floor. I quickly tugged his boxer shorts down and as I did so his cock sprang free from the confines of his clothing. Darren nonchalantly flicked the clothing away from his ankles with his feet and pulled his 'T' shirt off over his head. He now stood completely naked in front of me. His cock was bobbing in the air at the same height as my face, and it was rock hard. It looked as if Darren's cock was a little longer than my husbands, and it was certainly much thicker. I moved forward and took the spongy head of his cock into my mouth. I had to open my lips wide for it to fit in. Darren's hand stroked the hair on the top of my head as my lips and mouth enveloped his hardness. His cock seemed to throb in my mouth as I circled it with my lips. I could taste a pleasant salty taste as I swirled my tongue round the loose skin at the head. Gently I eased more of his length into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on his length. Darren was gently thrusting his hips forward as his cock slid in and out of my mouth.

I was a little uncomfortable kneeling on the floor so after a while I broke off from sucking his cock and got up from my knees and stood up. I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it from my shoulders quickly followed by my bra. My breasts swung free as they were released from the black satin material. It did not take me long to unclip the short black skirt from my waist and then slip my black panties down so that I was completely naked like Darren. He held his hand out and I realized that he wanted me to give him my panties. I placed the damp material into his hand and was surprised when he threw them over to the chair where Tracy was sitting. I watched as Tracy caught them and I was astonished to see that she brought them up to her nose and inhaled deeply at the very moist gusset.

Now that I was naked Darren almost pushed me backwards onto their marital bed. He positioned himself on top of me and took one of my very hard nipples into his mouth. He then alternated between my nipples sucking and nibbling on them both until they were huge and purple in colour. My nipples had become really sensitive and his efforts were making my pussy very wet. I felt Darren suck and bite on my left breast and realized that he had got carried away and marked me with a large red love bite. I heard Darren say 'you have fantastic tits; they are much bigger than Tracy's. They would look out of this world if you had your nipples pierced.'

After caressing my breasts and nipples with his teeth and mouth Darren moved his body down the bed until his face was between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on the smooth flesh of my pussy. I felt him push my knees apart and I helped him by spreading my legs and raising them upwards. My very wet pussy was now wide open for him to look at. Suddenly I felt his tongue push in between my smooth pussy lips and probe deeply into my pink wet hole. He licked from the puckered little star of my asshole upwards towards my clit. It felt wonderful as I looked down my body between my breasts and saw the top of his head between my legs. His tongue rubbed up and down my wet slit and circled my stiff little clit. I used my own fingers to roll my nipples between my thumb and forefinger. The sensations between my legs were wonderful and I recognized the signs of an approaching orgasm.

I looked to the side and saw that Tracy was still sitting in the chair but had pulled her short mini skirt up around her waist. She did not appear to be wearing any panties and she was plunging two fingers deeply into her completely shaved and hairless pussy as she watched her husband eat me out. In her other hand she was holding my panties to her nose. Tracy lowered my knickers and gave me a big friendly smile as I looked over at her.

Darren was concentrating on licking my clit now. His tongue was rubbing all around it in a firm circular motion. He must have sensed by the way that I was clamping my thighs tightly round his head that I was close to approaching an orgasm. He increased the tempo and pressure of his tongue on my pussy and it was not long before I let out a long wail as a lovely orgasm washed over me. Darren gently flicked his tongue over my clit as I whimpered as I calmed down from my orgasm.

As I relaxed Darren moved up from between my open thighs. His lips, chin and mouth were all shiny from the juices that had leaked out from my pussy while he was tonguing me. He kissed me again and I could taste myself on him. This was a new experience for me as I had never let Alan kiss me after he had gone down on me as I didn't think that I would enjoy tasting my own juices. But I enjoyed the slightly musky tangy flavour of my own pussy juices as I licked them from Darren's lips. Below I felt Darren's cock slide over my pussy lips. I moved my thighs apart to give him easier access to my pussy. I felt him change position slightly on top of me so that most of his weight was resting on his arms, he then thrust his cock forward and it slid deep inside me. I was so wet that his cock glided effortlessly deep inside me right to the hilt. It was wonderful to feel so full up. Darren's cock was definitely bigger and thicker that Alan's and I felt him stretching me inside.

I lifted my knees upwards and apart so that Darren could enter me really deeply. He responded with a few rapid deep thrusts as he continued to push all of his length deep inside me. I heard rude squelching noises as his cock spread my very juicy pussy lips apart. Darren started to build a rhythm with his thrusting. He was pulling his cock nearly all the way out of me then slamming it back in again. The sensations in my pussy were delicious. As Darren was on top of me thrusting into me I watched his facial expressions as he fucked me. His thrusting became quicker and suddenly his face screwed up and he groaned and I felt wave upon wave of wet hotness explode inside me as he came in my pussy. As he was ejaculating his sperm deep inside me I could hear Tracy urging him on and telling him to fill me up with his hot sperm. It was so horny listening to her talking to her husband like this.

I felt Darren's cock start to go soft inside my pussy and he pulled himself out from me and lay down beside me on the bed. His cock was softening but it was very wet and shiny as it was covered with our combined milky juices. Tracy came over to the bed and gave me back my panties. 'You had better slip these back on and go home to see Alan.'

I slipped the panties back on over my smooth messy pussy. I found my skirt and blouse on the floor where I had taken them off for Darren so I put them back on. I couldn't find my bra so slipped my blouse on without it. I think that it must have got pushed under the bed or something. As I quickly dressed I glanced over to the bed and watched as Tracy lowered her mouth over Darren's soft shiny cock. She was obviously tasting my juices on it and getting him hard again.

'Could you see your self out Brigitte as I am a little busy?' Tracy asked me before she lowered her mouth back down over Darren's hardening cock.

'Off course I will I'll leave you to it, and thanks.' I said.

'Good luck with Alan, I hope that he enjoys his present. We'll catch up with you tomorrow.'

I left the bedroom and came downstairs. I let my self out of Tracy's house and started to make my way back to my own. As I walked I could feel the wetness between my legs as Darren's sperm started to seep out from my pussy into the gusset of my panties and coat my inner thighs. As I approached our front door the realization of what I had done suddenly hit me. I had been fucked by my neighbour and now I was expecting to return to my husband with love bites on my breast and sperm oozing out from my pussy and I was expecting him to be pleased about it. What would happen if Alan saw me like this and didn't like it? What if he didn't want the creampie and called me a slut and left me? I was starting to wish that I hadn't done it now. However there was no going back. I did think that I could sneak quietly back into the house and take a shower to clean myself up but Alan would wonder what I was doing. Anyway I think that he was going to notice the big love bite that Darren had put on my breast.

Composing myself I quietly opened our front door. I closed it behind me and took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I had come this far and had no choice but to see it to the end, however it turned out. I started to climb the stairs up to our bedroom to give Alan his birthday surprise creampie.

I opened our bedroom door and stood in the doorway. The only lights on were the two small reading lamps on top of the cabinets either side of the bed, so the room was quite dimly lit. I could see that Alan was still lying on the bed naked in the same position as when I had left earlier; his cock was half erect and rapidly getting harder as I looked at him. We did not speak for a moment just stared at each other from across the room. I knew that if Alan looked closely he would notice that my hair was a mess, my glossy lipstick was smudged and that I was no longer wearing my bra.

I walked over to the bed and was aware that Alan's eyes had not left me since I appeared in the bedroom doorway. 'Hello darling,' I tried to say in a casual manner. 'I have had a great time with my new lover and I have come home to give you your desert.' Alan did not reply he just kept staring at me, so I stood by the side of the bed and undid my buttons and slipped the now creased blouse from my shoulders. Alan stared at my breasts taking in the stiffness of my nipples. He must have noticed the large love bite on my left breast that Darren had given me, yet he still made no comment. I was half expecting him to fly into a rage and question me as to what I had done. I looked down at Alan's cock and saw that it was throbbing and fully stiff.

I moved in to kiss Alan and gently pushed my tongue between his lips into his mouth. He responded and our tongues swirled together. I broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear 'not long ago there was a big hard cock sliding between my lips.' Alan moaned quietly. Once again this evening I undid the clip on the side of the short skirt I was wearing and let it fall to the floor. I now stood by the side of our bed where the only thing between Alan and my smooth pussy was my very wet sperm filled black panties.

'I've been a very naughty wife tonight Alan.' I whispered to him. 'I sucked my lover until he was hard, then I let him lick my smooth pussy until I came. Then he fucked me with his big hard cock until he came in me. My pussy is really full up with his sticky sperm'

Alan was still looking at me as I was telling him what I had just been up to. I'm sure by now that he must have realized that I had actually done it rather than role playing and pretending like I usually did. Surely he must have seen the large love bite on my breast and smelt the aroma of hot sweaty sex that was emanating from between my legs. Purposely I pulled the black panties down to my ankles, as I did so my pussy and the inside of my thighs glistened as the wetness reflected the light from the bedside lamp. I then slipped them completely off and brushed the very wet panties underneath Alan's nose.

'Do you like the smell of my panties?' I asked him. Even I could smell the musky, bleachy smell as I waved them in front of his nose.

Alan just let out a quiet moan in reply. I was gaining more confidence now. Alan must know now what had gone on and he had not slapped me across the face or shouted at me. I pulled the silky material of my panties apart until the creamy gusset was exposed and then rubbed the very wet slimy material across Alan's mouth and lips.

'Do you like the taste of my panties Alan?'

I watched as Alan licked the moistness from his lips which had been smeared there by the creamy wet gusset of my juicy panties. I noticed that his cock was still really hard so he was still turned on.

'Would you like to taste me Alan?' I asked. 'Would you like your creamy birthday desert?'

'God Brigitte yes, please show me your pussy.'

I didn't need Alan to ask me twice so I quickly got up on the bed, placed my legs either side of him, and straddled his head. I knew that he was looking directly up at my wet leaking pussy. Suddenly I felt his hands reach up and grip my buttocks and pull me downwards onto his face. I sat down and steadied myself by placing my hands on top of our headboard. I pushed my pussy forwards onto Alan's mouth and gasped as I felt his tongue snake deep inside my smooth hole. It felt fantastic. I looked down and saw the top of Alan's head between my thighs and felt him licking my crinkly pussy lips with his tongue. Suddenly he stopped licking me and I lifted my pussy off from his chin for a moment.

'Please tell me what he did to you tonight.' Murmured Alan.

I sat back down on his face and while Alan probed me with his tongue and cleaned the sperm up from inside me that Darren had not long ago deposited. I told him in great detail exactly what I had been doing for the last hour. As I described how I had been fucked Alan was licking and moaning into my pussy. I felt him sucking all of the juices from deep inside me. As he sucked and licked at me I rhythmically rubbed the whole of my pussy over his mouth using his tongue to stimulate my clit. It did not take long before I felt the orgasm building inside of me and as his tongue massaged my clit I moaned and shuddered as a huge orgasm crashed through me.

When I had calmed down from my orgasm on Alan's face I reached behind me and felt his cock. It was still really hard. I moved backwards and placed myself over him. With one hand I parted my love lips exposing my sopping wet hole and guided his cock directly into my pussy. I sat down on him feeling his length slide into me. As I bounced on his cock Alan was staring at me. He reached out and gently pinched my nipples then brushed his finger over the love bite that Darren had given me. I moved my body up and down on his cock feeling him sliding in and out of me. It did not take much time at all until Alan pushed up to meet my downward thrust and once again I felt an explosion of warm wetness inside my pussy as he came. I thought that he was never going to stop spurting as his orgasm was so powerful. As his cock began to soften inside me I climbed off him and rolled over to lie down beside him on the bed. I could feel his large load begin to gently seep out from my pussy onto the bed sheet between my legs.

'How was your birthday present Darling.' I asked.

'Wonderful,' was the reply. 'I've been waiting for you to do that for me for years!'

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,314 Followers
12