A+ Credit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Better fetch a condom.

Stretching her back, she almost in relief as she got up. Sliding off the bed she stood uneasily on her fuck-me heels, then walked over to her black bag and fetched a condom from inside of it. Returning, she watched as her John watched her walking back to the bed. As she considered how to start he reached out and started to pull down her g-string. She let him, taking a wide stance as her customer cupped her moist mound and felt her firm ass. Sarah started to kick off the heels.

"No," he said, " leave those on."

Smiling boldly Saffron climbed onto the bed and straddled him then started to put the condom on him.

"Um."

"Yes?"

"Can you put it on with your mouth."

"...sure, I can try."

Sarah had little confidence that she could, in fact, put the condom on with her mouth, but she figured she might as well try. She had seen it in porn before.

There are probably tutorials on that online. I should look that up later.

She swallowed and put the latex into her mouth. Slowly she lowered it toward his hardened manhood. The first time she slipped past it, the second time she got stuck because she couldn't quite open her lips smoothly enough to get it on, but the third time was the charm. Bottoming out with her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, she rose with a sly smile.

"How do you want to fuck me?"

"Ride me first."

Sidling forward she straddled the John, taking his cock into her hand. Rocking up onto her heels, she crouched unsteadily on the bed and slowly lowered herself toward him. She felt the tip press up against her wet lips, and she carefully lowered herself down onto him. As he penetrated her she relaxed, and shifted to her knees as she took him into her. Pushing down, she ground her hips into him, shaking and twisting as she took his full length. He moaned appreciatively as Saffron bit her lip and made eye contact. His hands explored her body as she rocked back and forth, now moaning herself appreciatively. She tightened around him, and he felt the sensation of tight, wet silk wrapping and trying to milk his cock through the latex cover. Saffron tightened as much as she could as he bottomed out in her, and slowly rose up. Enjoying the friction they continued bouncing up and down joyfully. Sarah was covered in sweat, and it began to run down her face and body. Her breathing started to come short and ragged. A hand gripped her ass and another mauled her tit. She dropped lower on her knees and ground her hips harder and harder into her client.

"Oh yeah, you like that baby?" She whispered.

"Yeah I fucking like that."

They were barely audible above the loud creaking of the bed. She picked up her rhythm. After a time he shifted his hands to her hips and stopped her movements.

"Let's do it doggystyle for a while."

"Okay."

She climbed off of him and arranged some pillows for herself.

"Do you do Greek?"

"Do I do what?"

"Greek. Anal."

"Oh..."

Sarah thought about it. She hadn't put it on her "menu" of services, and she worried about the damage that might be done if a customer got too rough while plundering her asshole.

"...not at the moment. I might expand my menu later."

"Alright."

She leaned forward as he gripped her hips. Her elbows rested on the bed. She felt a hand between her legs, and after a few moments she felt the familiar feeling of his head questing for her depths. Once she felt the tip of his cock between her lips she pushed back lightly and felt him slide firmly into her. Then it was like a race was on: her John thrust into her as hard as he could while she frantically rocked back and forth.

A hand gripped her hair and pulled. It was only slightly painful.

Should I accept this? It doesn't hurt, but...

His hand gripped her ass firmly as she bucked under him.

I'll tolerate it unless he pulls hard. Then I'll say something.

She was covered in sweat now. Sarah absentmindedly noted the feeling of mascara running down her face as she raced to bring the man to orgasm for the second time that night. He was riding her like she was a racing horse, or he was a monkey riding a greyhound in some sort of novelty race. It was a whimsical thought that contrasted with the reality of the frantic friction of her cunt scraping against the sheath of the condom as hard and as fast as the two of them could manage.

His hand slapped her ass. She gasped loudly as she felt the sting.

Okay, here and now I make a choice: am I fine with being treated this way?

"Was that okay?"

"It's fine, just not too hard."

She opted to reserve the right to reject if it got too uncomfortable. The hand come down on her ass again, and she heard the sound echo through the room. She would have guessed that he left a hand-print this time.

"About like that?"

"Fine."

She bucked under him, feeling herself getting wetter as his strokes grew shorter and harder. Twice more he slapped her rear end, and neither time exceeded her threshold for pain. The grip on her hair never quite exceeded what she was willing to tolerate, at least right up until the end. As his grip tightened he thrust one last time, grinding his hips into her as she realized he was releasing into the condom. His arm curled around her and held her too him as he released his seed. His body pushed tight to hers, she felt him tense fully as he held his breath, then go limp on top of her as his breathing returned, heavy.

The two of them lay there for a while, just touching and breathing. She felt the condom going slack inside of her as his member softened. After a while of lying in a pool of their sweat her John patted her on the head and rolled over. They lay there for a few more minutes, breathing. To her surprise Sarah found her own lack of orgasm disappointing. He was first to speak.

"Wow. Was that was seriously your first time doing this?"

She looked over at him.

"For money? Yes."

"Wow. I am definitely going to have to come back for more."

Sarah laughed.

"Well, I'll still be on the market."

"What are the odds of you adding Greek to the menu?"

Sarah pursed her lip. She had to really think about this one.

"Honestly it just depends on how the next few weeks go. I might do it selectively with people I trust not to hurt me."

"Let me know when you do, I want to be first in line."

"Haha. Okay. So about payment..."

"Oh, right. How silly of me."

John reached down and fetched his pants, He pulled a heavily crumpled envelope out of his pant pocket.

"This is yours. I should have lain it on the nightstand before we even got started."

"It's alright. I shouldn't have started until I saw it."

"Oh, and here."

He reached into his wallet and fished out a pair of twenty dollar bills.

"You really earned these. You're a natural at this."

Unexpectedly Sarah felt her heart sink at the words as the endorphins wore off. Reality came crashing back down. She was a whore fucking clients in a discount hotel room to pay off gambling debts. She had adopted a trashy hooker name like 'Saffron'. She had let a stranger cum in her mouth, then fuck her to his satisfaction. She had chosen to lay in a pool of their sweat as he relieved himself into her. Sarah started to sniffle. John went into the bathroom, and she heard him urinate even as she noticed the sound of a television coming through the wall.

The people next to me and below me heard every bit of that.

She checked the clock. 7:17 PM. She opened up the envelope and counted her money. $300, plus her tip of $40. Not quite 15%. As her John got out of the bathroom they got dressed again side by side.

"Make sure to review me!"

"Oh, I will. I definitely will..."

He looked her up and down hungrily before he left. As she leaned out to watch him go she suddenly felt self conscious. Glancing back over her shoulder she saw a man leaving his hotel room. The man looked back at her and grinned ear to ear. He had heard. Sarah's face flushed scarlet as she half-shut and half-slammed the door. She locked it, bolted it, and leaned against it as the last hour and a half hit her.

I was worried that this would go wrong. Instead it went right and I feel even worse. There is some part of me that let me do that, and it wasn't even hard for me. I'm supposed to be a college educated woman. I teach twelve year olds. I'm not supposed to be a whore. I'm not supposed to be a "natural" at fucking for cash.

As she sank into self pity Sarah started to cry.

I'm going to have to redo my makeup before I meet Libby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Libby moaned as she hung up the phone.

Please just let that be the end of it.

The man fucking her reached up and twisted her nipples. She gasped loudly as he did it.

"You like talking to your friend while I fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes sir."

She started to flinch before the man slapped her across the face. Libby knew it was a mistake. The slap came twice as hard as it would have. She blinked tears out of her eyes as she looked up at the man twisting her nipple.

"What have I told you about flinching?"

"I'm sorry sir."

"That isn't what I asked. I asked what I told you about flinching."

"That I'm not to flinch sir."

"That's right you fucking cunt."

That's right, just let it go so we can get back to our routine. I can handle our routine.

"Was that your friend from back in college?"

"Yes sir."

"Were you naughty little coeds together?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"We were coeds together, but she never got involved in anything I was into..."

Libby wondered if that answer was a mistake. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as she wasn't sure whether or not she was about to take another slap or something worse.

"What would she say if she saw you right now?"

"I don't know sir."

"What would she say if she saw me fucking you up the ass like the dirty whore you are?"

"I don't know sir."

"What would she say if she saw me using your filthy little mouth as my fucking urinal?"

"I really don't know sir."

"What would she say if she saw those video tapes?"

Libby felt her heart run cold. Her veneer of demure submission started to crack with fear.

"You can't! You said you wouldn't!"

"Can't? I can't?"

Libby knew then that she was really in for it.

"I mean that you gave your word."

"Yeah, as long as you obey me and keep up your agreement. That disobedience isn't very promising, is it cunt?"

"N-no sir. I'll do better sir."

"That's fucking right you'll do better. You'll do better tomorrow night. There's a party I'm taking you to. It isn't the kind of party you'll be wearing clothes at. Some of the boys will be thrilled to have a go at you. Don't disappoint them. You'll even recognize a few from work."

Primal dread washed over Libby. She had been made to do a lot of degrading things. She had done a lot of degrading things by choice. Among other things she had never been shared: so far she had been kept for "private" entertainment. Nobody had seen her home movies. Nobody had gotten to line up to take turns with her. Apparently that was about to change.

"Don't worry slut. There won't be any home movies tomorrow. You won't be going back home tomorrow nigh though."

"...yes sir."

The man picked up his pace as he fucked her. He stared down at her with an intensity that made her want to crawl in a hole, but she kept eye contact for fear of what he might do if she did otherwise.

"Does your friend know that you like to sell your cunt?"

The question caught her off guard.

"N-no. Not exactly."

Shit.

She knew at once that answer was a mistake.

"So she knows?"

"I didn't tell her everything!"

"But she knows something?"

"She knows I have had sugar daddies before..."

He stared at her, saying nothing. The discomfort forced words out of her.

"...and I told her that I still have one now."

The man threw back his head and laughed.

"That's what she thinks I am? Your 'sugar daddy'?"

Libby realized the graveness of her error. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, seeking to distract him. His hand slid over her throat.

"You are my daddy though, sir!"

"I'm your daddy huh?"

"I mean I work for you..."

"Yeah your ass does. Why does your friend know you're a whore?"

Libby's mind raced as she looked for an answer.

"We're just really good friends. I hinted that I had done it before and she wanted to know all about it."

She went silent as she felt him choking her.

"Wanted to know all about it? Well then. Tell me all about your little friend..."

12