A Crime Saga Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

Debby’s eyes followed the length of the jet black tool. At the end of the great big organ was a gigantic purple cock head.

It was the biggest, most unbelievable thing she had ever seen.

“Do you think you can suck my big black cock, or is it too big to fit in that pretty mouth of yours?” Mr. Smith held the pole in his hand.

“You want me to suck, that?” Debby felt a tingle in her mouth.

“Yeah, suck it.”

Debby took a step closer to the hulking black man and huge black cock. She looked down at it; it was pointed straight at her skirt.

“Your… cock, is huge,” gasped Debby.

“It gets bigger.”

“Oh my, wow…” Debby stared in amazement.

The big black cock Debby saw was absolutely huge, and incredibly thick. Debby kneeled down to get a better look.

The big black cock was now staring at Debby in the face. The cock pulsed and twitched and jumped, inviting Debby to put her mouth on it.

“Your performance, will be based on your efforts, Debby. Do you want the job?”

“Yes,” sighed Debby.

With that, Debby parted her lips and opened her mouth. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth some more and took the cock head into her mouth. The big cock head was well fitted in Debby’s mouth. The taste of his cock was good to Debby. It was a perfect fit.

Debby touched it for the first time. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently while lightly licking the cock head. Her wet tongue made the dark purple cock head shine.

The skin coloration resembled a purple ring around the ridge of the cock head. Debby wondered what she looked like with a huge black cock jutting from her mouth. The shaft was rock-hard, and the flow of the big vein fueled the entire rod. Debby stared down the base of the shaft and then looked into Mr. Smith’s eyes. Hulking Mr. Smith’s black cock was so thick Debby couldn’t wrap her hands around it. He let her work it at her own pace. Debby continued to lick and suck the cock head, then she explored more by licking and tonguing the length of the shaft and his heavy balls.

Mr. Smith played with her hair and her shoulders. Debby was definitely a model, she was hot. He then reached inside her halter top to caress and fondle her breasts. She tongued his balls and then sucked on them. His balls were as big as his cock head, she thought.

Debby returned to sucking his cock. The cock head throbbed in her mouth. She was distracted.

“You like sucking my cock?”

“Mmm… it’s so big, it’s really thick.” Debby didn’t know what she liked but she knew she wanted that job.

“Then why don’t you suck it a little deeper.”

Debby was good at sucking cock, especially a big black one. She opened her mouth a little more, and took it in past the head. Debby worked the huge knob skillfully; the big black cock filled her mouth nicely.

Hulking Mr. Smith started to growl. The heat from Debby’s mouth made his cock grow even bigger. He started bucking his hips, pushing his cock in a little deeper into the back of Debby’s throat.

“Hmm… aw yeah, very nice… fuck yeah… suck my cock babe, that’s right… Hngh! Hngh!”

He thrusted his big black cock deep into Debby’s mouth while he shot cum down her throat. His huge knob fired really thick hot semen, hitting the back of Debby’s throat. Sucking the big black cock felt right to Debby, but swallowing was something new to her. The cumshot erupted all over Debby’s mouth and throat coating her entire mouth and the walls of her soft throat muscles. Debby swallowed his cum.

The big black cock gushed out five thick wads of sperm into Debby’s mouth. Debby was surprised that those black balls generated so much cum. She cupped the heavy balls in her hand and felt the hot sac still churning out more cum.

“I’m gonna plaster your pretty face, babe.”

His big black cock pulled out and another thick wad shot into her mouth. Four huge loads spurted out the cock head and onto Debby’s pretty face.

A wad of cum landed on her tongue, and she tasted the black man’s semen. Debby’s face was completely covered with cum. Debby licked her lips and lapped at the bulbous black cock head.

Hulking Mr. Smith leaned back against his desk, his big black cock hung there shining.

“I think you got the job.”

Debby smiled.

Ana Rosa Torres sat in class patiently waiting for the teacher. Lisa was also waiting. Half an hour later the door swung open. Hulking Mr. Smith walked in and two equally massive black men behind him.

“Excuse me for running a bit late; I was in a middle of a job interview. Let me introduce, this is Leroy and Elroy. They’re brothers. Modeling is a delicate art form. You must know both the female figure as well as the masculine male. I want you to draw a picture of these men nude. Then we’ll add Lisa in between them to see the contrast of the male and female body.”

The class was a little nervous, and Lisa was down right paranoid. These guys were huge, everywhere. Lisa only wore a skirt and a bikini top since she was going to be naked anyway. Her pointy nipples were visible through the material. Lisa noticed all three black men had a gargantuan bulge in their pants.

Leroy and Elroy began to strip. Taking off their shirts revealed finely chiseled torsos. Their muscles were well defined. Next the pants came off. Their well hung big black cocks sprang out from their restrained boxers. The cocks jumped straight up into the air. All the women gasped.

Mr. Smith observed all the shocked faces in the room. It was wonderful. “Alright, start drawing.”

Ana, Lisa, and the rest of the women in class just stared at their black cocks. The cocks seemed to grow, expand, and thicken with each stare from the women. The women began moving their pencils.

The women seemed to have trouble with the drawing as they kept erasing. Mr. Smith walked around the room looking at each of their drawings, while pointing his own bulge in front of the women’s faces. Their pictures showed erased marks of an outline of a cock and a bigger cock drawn over it.

Leroy and Elroy’s big black cocks just hung there, beating. Lisa stared wide-eyed. She was amazed at the incredible thickness and phenomenal hardness.

After a long and awkward session of staring at their rather large cocks. Mr. Smith told Lisa to strip and stand between the two big black men. Lisa clumsily took off her bikini and dropped the skirt and slowly walked in the middle.

The two men towered over her. She felt totally uncomfortable and it was obvious.

“Notice the sharp contrast in composition and complexion. Now draw what you see.”

Another long and awkward session passed with the women drawing in frustration and Lisa in unbearable distress.

“That’s all for class today. Dismissed.”

Lisa grabbed her clothes and quickly scurried off to the locker room. She felt so relieved to be out of there. The sight of two big black cocks was too much for her. She didn’t know why she was so afraid of them. She kept imagining them and she couldn’t shake it off.

Her mind was so preoccupied that she didn’t know Leroy and Elroy were standing behind her; their big black cocks pointing straight in her direction. They were going to teach her not to be afraid of black cock.

They just stared at her body for a moment, admiring the beautiful curves of her legs and ass.

“Hey babe. Nice ass.”

Lisa turned around stunned to find two massive black guys standing behind her. She stumbled over the bench and ended up sitting on it. Leroy and Elroy stepped up to let her meet their cocks.

The big black cocks pointed right in front of her face. As Lisa looked up her lip brushed against Leroy’s cock head.

Lisa felt so embarrassed. “Oh, my… what, what are you two doing in here?”

“We’re here to give you this babe,” snorted Elroy holding his heavy black shaft in his hand.

“Yeah, this one’s got your name written all over it.” They both chuckled and Leroy proceeded to rub his cock in her hair and face.

“No, please, I, I, can’t…” Lisa’s face was flustered.

“You can and you will, trust me.” They both chuckled again.

Lisa was scared. She was alone in the locker room with two black men who were going to have their way with her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Leroy stepped up, bringing his cock to her lips. “Suck it.”

Lisa didn’t even cover her naked body. She was too busy staring at those big black cocks. Lisa parted her lips, “it’s so big, though.”

“Yeah, it is.”

The approaching cock head parted Lisa’s lips even more. Lisa instinctively placed her tongue under the huge knob and took it into her mouth.

“Yeah, that’s it. Suck it.”

Lisa really had to open her mouth up to suck that cock. She tongued the cock head real good.

Lisa looked up at Leroy then over to Elroy and his cock. She took his into her mouth.

“Look at that pretty face.” Elroy said watching Lisa suck in his cock.

“Look at those pretty tits.” Leroy said fondling them.

Lisa was an amazing cock sucker. She made loud slurping noises as the big cock head plopped out of her mouth. She held the two huge shafts in each hand. They felt unbelievable heavy and thick.

As always Leroy was impatient and needed to drive his cock inside her. Leroy tweaked her nipples and squeezed her breasts some more before grabbing her hips and pulling her over the bench. Lisa knew she was going to get fucked but she didn’t know how hard they were going to fuck her. She was curious as to how a cock that big would feel inside her. Lisa was just worried about the ass fucking she was going to get.

Leroy rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips. Her juices were flowing and getting ready to lubricate the massive invader. Lisa sucked Elroy’s cock; she never took her eyes off the huge black shaft sticking out of her mouth. She loosened her jaw and throat muscles and took in a little more of his cock. Elroy responded by grabbing her tits and gradually thrusting into her throat. She felt Elroy’s shaft and head thicken so she loosened up even more. The cock slid into her mouth and throat. She sucked in his cock some more.

Leroy slammed his cock into Lisa’s pussy all the way to the base. His big heavy balls rubbed against her clit and the shaft totally stretched out her pussy. The feel of his cock inside her was more than she ever imagined. She felt her pussy stretched to accommodate the massive thickness.

The big black cock was like a greatsword lunging into its target; the powerful weapon penetrating to the hilt. Lisa’s pussy was just that, a target for the muscular black man to spear, and thrust, and fuck mercilessly. He powered in the massive organ, his black shaft stretching Lisa out causing her to shake and shiver. Leroy held her hips in place and drove his cock in like a piledriver.

The crude black man meat fucked the beautiful gorgeous woman relentlessly.

Leroy plunged into Lisa’s tight shaven cunt while Elroy pushed into Lisa’s hot mouth, stretching out her delicate throat.

“Hot damn this bitch is hot, fuck!”

“Gawd damn hell yeah! Fuck yeah! Take it!”

“Mmrph! Ccrrk! Hrrgh, ccrrk! Ungh! Ungh! Oh my gawd, your cocks are so big! Your… fucking cocks are so big! Your fucking big black cocks are so fucking big! Oh gawd! Ah! Ungh! Ccrrk! Mmrph!”

“Grrarr! Hngh! Hngh! Hngh! Fuck!”

“Rraarrhh!”

A thick stream of searing hot cum blasted its way into Lisa’s body. The last thing she wanted was a black man to shoot his load inside her pussy. She tried not to swallow to save a little dignity but even that was impossible. Cum just filled her mouth until she couldn’t hold anymore. Lisa swallowed it all.

“Let’s switch.”

Lisa was completely dazed from the severe fucking. When she heard them say switch she almost fainted. She saw that their cocks were still hard so they must be ready for another go right away.

Lisa turned around was about to bend over when Elroy grabbed her hair and pulled her back. Leroy then grabbed her legs and lifted her up onto his cock. Elroy was right behind her.

“Don’t put that in there, please…”

She felt Elroy’s oversized cock head about to break through her anal sphincter. She was so scared. Lisa knew he was going to be rough after what he did to her mouth; she just held on tight.

“Oh my gawd…”

Elroy got up close and pushed his cock in her ass. She let out a high pitched shriek. They both started to fuck her pussy and ass in unison. Two really thick big black cocks were stretching her holes out very well. Lisa felt impossibly full.

“Gawd your cock is so big…”

Leroy lied down on the bench so that Lisa’s pussy could fully sink onto his cock and Elroy had complete access to her ass hole. Elroy drove his cock in to the hilt. Lisa was in shock to feel Elroy’s cock all the way up her ass. She cried out in pain.

Lisa’s holes took in long deep strokes of big black cock. They slid their entire shafts in then out. Lisa was about to black out.

They fucked her long and hard, filling her holes with big black cock. Lisa wondered how much cum they had left after their first enormous load. Just then she felt the cocks expand and thicken, and burst. Both cocks let go and shot inside her load after load of thick heavy semen. Then she passed out.

Later that night:

Debby went home after the interview with the taste of Mr. Smith’s cum still in her mouth. She opened the door and walked inside to find her home ransacked. Everything was smashed, from her television to her bookshelf including all her clothes. She immediately called the police.

After a couple hours of talking and looking around the police officers told Debby that it would be difficult to find the suspects and her best bet would be to try her luck elsewhere. She slumped onto her couch disappointed and frightened. Finally she reached for the phonebook and found a number to dial.

The phone rang twice. “Hello, Lex Max, Private Investigator.”

BBC
BBC
203 Followers
12