A Crime Saga Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBC
BBC
203 Followers

"OW FUCK! YOU BASTARDS!! STOP IT! PLEASE!" Kim flailed her arms helplessly as she endured three big black cocks fucking her holes.

"Oh gawd, please stop, it fucking hurts... fuck..." Kim cried.

Tyrone pulled of her mouth just to let her scream and hear her talk dirty. He stuffed his cock back down her throat.

"MMRPH! CCRRK!!"

Those ruthless black men used their big black cocks to fuck her head to hilt for a good long time. Her mouth, ass, and pussy were well stretched and well fucked.

They mercilessly ripped into her, tearing away any dignity she tried to retain. She was nothing but a well used white slut for big black cock now.

****

Meanwhile:

Vice and Special Investigations were sitting in a conference room discussing the next step in a surveillance lead. The police were tipped off that a major drug deal was going down at the harbor right at the stroke of midnight. Roman, Captain Grey, Lieutenant Fisk, Leroy and Elroy, and Charlotte were among the members getting ready for this raid.

"They're moving large amounts of coke by freighter in FUCKING FURNITURE!" Grey shouted.

"Calm down, we don't know who are what we're dealing with yet." Fisk countered.

"Don't get in my way, Fisk. Special Investigations supercedes Vice."

Fisk was consumed with anger. Wrinkles on his forehead could be seen frowning.

"I want S.W.A.T., A.T.F., D.E.A., the whole platoon! We're going to bust these guys, each and every one of them!"

"I'll call them and make the arrangements." Charlotte offered.

"SUIT UP!"

S.W.A.T. team and the other police officers were in the locker room putting on bulletproof vests and loading ammo into their guns. The time was getting close to midnight so they had to hurry. The police wanted to be ready for them when they got there.

The entire police task force was mobilized. Patrol cars, SUVs, vans, transports, all carried the teams to the docks in lightning fast speed. This was police work at its best.

The police were well in place before midnight. Everyone was alert and focused. Everyone had trained for this moment.

Three minutes past midnight a blaze of flying bullets lit the night.

"They got fully automatics!"

"It's a fucking ambush!"

"Get reinforcements! Call for backup! Call somebody! Anybody! Anyone and everyone!"

Three speedboats charged the docks, each carrying a number of well armed thugs shooting up the wharf. They fired submachine guns, the police shot back with pistols.

To be continued...

Next chapter: Find out who comes out on top...

BBC
BBC
203 Followers
12