A Cross Country Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was at the point of no return and warned her of what was coming. She redoubled her efforts until I was erupting in her mouth. She kept me in her mouth until I softened. She then licked me clean finishing with my testicles.

Before I knew it I was rock hard and lost in the sensations she was providing. This time I was able to grab her head and not fear those teeth. I pulled her away from my testicles and toward my face so I could kiss her. But she wasn't done yet. She hopped up on my chest and slid down until she was impaled on my erection.

After a few seconds of making sure that we were in perfect alignment, she began to rock back and forth on my erection. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her hands were clinging to my chest. She was lost in her own world of her pleasure. Little muffled cries of that pleasure escaped her lips as she tried to make no sound. At her peak, she dropped her head and sunk her teeth into my shoulder in an effort to keep from screaming.

"I love you," was all she soon managed to say.

I squeaked out something to her but I'll be damned if I remember what. We fell asleep again, my slowly fading erection still inside her. We stayed that way until we heard noises from the bedroom indicating Tessa was waking. There was a mad scramble as we found our clothes and got dressed. If that sleepy little 6 year old hadn't turned into the bathroom before entering the coach's main room, we'd never have made it.

I sat at the table and turned on my cell phone for the first time in a week. My voice mail box was almost full. Most of the messages were from Shelia. I deleted them without listening to any of them.

Then there was one from my Uncle. He wanted me to return home now so he could meet his new niece and her little girl. I guess I must have talked about Sharon and Tessa a little too much when I last spoke to him. My Uncle was always good at putting two and two together I played that one voice mail again this time for Sharon to hear.

"She said, "If we chain drive and don't stop except for fuel, we should be back there in three days or so."

An hour later we were topping off the tanks at the local truck stop and I was teaching Sharon all the little tricks to maneuvering that big rig. Tessa was overly excited because her Mommy was going to be another "Crazy Lady".

It actually took us four days to make the trip back to my Uncle's house. In any Italian family, the first thing you do when meeting new family member is eat. And boy did we eat. My aunt made (with the help of the cook) a meal large enough to feed 30 or 40 people. We ate and laughed and just had a good old fashioned family time. Tessa with her open and loving way was the hit of the meal.

We were not allowed to stay in a hotel while we were looking for a new house. My Uncle had an estate. There was the main house and a guest house. The guest house was larger than my last house and impressed the hell out of Sharon. We were ordered by my Aunt to stay there. I knew she had her own agenda. She had wanted grand children for years and little Tessa filled that desire.

My Uncle was the boss of his home and family except when it conflicted with something my Aunt wanted. Then he didn't stand a chance. She wouldn't let up until she achieved her desire. Even the tough guys bowed to her when she wanted something. It was funny to watch these guys stop to take off their shoes to keep her floors clean. But trust me, you never laughed at them if you knew what was good for you.

My Uncle took Sharon into his study. When I tried to accompany them, I was dismissed. My Aunt took Tessa and me out to the guest house to pick out Tessa's bedroom. When Tessa decided which would be her room, the three of us headed off to a local furniture store to pick out a bedroom set. Like any little girl she didn't care what the furniture looked like. It just had to be pink and as a bonus a few unicorns on it would be nice too.

I don't know what the total cost was but the store arranged to have all Tessa's loot delivered and set up that afternoon. Tessa would be sleeping in her new room that night. We stopped at a local mall and picked up sheets, pillows and a few stuffed animals to keep Tessa company in bed.

We were in possession of one very happy little girl and a woman who had her first grandchild. My Aunt had been childless and now in her 60's she was presented with the greatest present she could ever want, a little girl to spoil as if it was her own child.

Oh I know she had me to raise after my parents were killed, but I was a boy and twelve years old when I came to live with them. My Uncle latched on to me as if I was a son. My Aunt was not as much the driving force in my life as I grew up.

We stopped in the mall at the food court and Tessa was allowed all the crap she could eat. When Sharon found out she would be murdering me slowly for allowing all that "crap" into her daughter.

We got back to the compound and were met at the front door by Sharon and my Uncle. Tessa ran up to her mother and started a blow by blow description of our trip. When asked what her bedroom furniture looked like all she could say was, "its pink."

My Uncle looked over at my Aunt and she commented, "Don't worry, you can afford it." That ended any discussion on the costs of things purchased or on future purchases destined for Tessa. Sharon watched the interaction between them and started to tear up.

Later that night in bed, Sharon thanked me for my family's kindness toward her and her daughter. After her "thank you" to me and my "thank you" to her for her "thank you" to me (well you know what we did), and we were laying in each other's arms trying to get our breath back, she started telling me about her morning talk with my Uncle.

The conversation started with my Uncle asking her how we met (as if he didn't already know). The conversation then drifted back in time to the abusive boyfriend. They discussed her feelings for him at first. How he had seemed perfect for her after her loss of Tessa's father at Iraqi hands. She explained that she and Tessa's father had never married.

They lived together and Tessa was born out of that love. He had always planned to marry Sharon, but his life was cut short before he could complete his plans.

Sharon herself was an orphan and had been raised in a series of foster homes. Tessa's father was an only child born to his parents later in life. They both passed away before seeing their grandchild.

Sharon was devastated when Tessa's dad was killed. She had no family for support, the military could not help because she never married Tessa's dad. That's how she fell into the clutches of the scum bag.

Sharon was asked if she had any feeling toward the man. "Fear of him finding us," was her only answer.

Uncle Joe just smiled and told her, "That's not a problem anymore. He had met with an accident and did not survive"

Sharon just stared at him. "You're family now and we protect our family," was his explanation.

Sharon looked at me and asked, "Gene is your Uncle in organized crime?"

"Sharon I will never lie to you, but don't ask any question you really don't want the answer to," was my reply.

Sharon changed the subject.

"Gene I love your family and the way they treat Tessa as if she is their own. But I can't have her exposed to the other side of life. Are you part of the crime empire?"

"No dear, I'm not. I only manage one restaurant. The only crimes taking place there are the prices we charge. Tomorrow the three of us will have lunch there. I want to introduce my new family to all my employees. "

"But what if Tessa doesn't like the food you serve?"

"Sharon get real. Have you ever met a kid that didn't like pizza or pasta? Well neither have I," was my answer.

I slipped my hand between her legs and started playing. She soon forgot all about discussing the day's events. We were soon climbing that mountain toward number three. It took me a long time to reach the top after climbing that mountain twice already that night. Sharon beat me to the top three or four times before I reached my peak. She collapsed across me, out for the count. We slept that way all night.

In the middle of the night I heard, "Gene, I love you even if I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

++++++++++++++++

The next morning at breakfast I explained our plans for lunch at the restaurant. I got a funny look from my Uncle. I knew we'd talk later.

I noticed that Sharon was walking funny, but smiling from ear to ear.

When it came time to leave for lunch, my Uncle decided to accompany us. Well you should have seen the surprised looks on my help's faces when we walked in. I don't know what surprised them more seeing Uncle Joe in the place or me with my new family. I introduced Sharon and Tessa around. Tessa immediately started winning hearts and Sharon's beauty and openness got the rest of them. Tony, my number two, took me aside and asked, "I wanted to offer you my condolences but I see you've already moved on."

"I've only known her about three weeks," I said and then explained my cross country trip, and how I found Sharon and Tessa. I knew that by the time we would be done with lunch, everyone working in the restaurant would know the story.

Sharon chatted with all the help and watched the bistro operation. I could see the wheels turning in her head. I knew that I'd hear her suggestions as we rested in bed tonight between round one and round two. It was sort of scary that I could read her so well in such a short time.

In the limo on the way back to the compound, Tessa made my Uncle's day.

"Uncle Joe," she began. "My friends at my old school all had Grandpa's and Grandma's. I don't have any. Would you and Auntie like to be mine?"

I could see that tough old guy start to tear up. He nodded his OK.

"Good then you'll be Boppa and Auntie will be Nana," she said. She climbed across the seats and hopped on his lap. He put his arms around her.

"Boppa your eyes are all wet. Why?"

I handed him my clean hanky and said, "That's how she got me too." I felt Sharon squeeze my hand.

+++++++++++++++++

That night in bed while resting between bouts Sharon surprised me, "Gene, I love you with all my heart. I place my life and my daughter's life in your hands. Please treat us well."

I really didn't know how to answer her. So I just tightened my hold on her and kissed her long and hard.

"Thank you, Gene. I'll be 30 this fall and soon I will be getting to old to have children soon. Can we have a baby together? It will give Tessa a little brother to look after. You don't need to marry me or anything and I'll even sign an agreement letting you raise him if you ever need to divorce me."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was expecting a conversation about the restaurant not expanding our family. I said the only thing I could, "Yes. Can we start trying tomorrow?"

We practiced later that night. The next day she called a doctor my Aunt recommended and was given the OK to have more children. To be exact she said the doctor told her that she was cleared for at least a dozen more but after that she'd need to see him again. That night we had a private party in our bathroom. We ceremoniously flushed her birth control pills.

She explained to this dumb man that it would take at least three to six months before all the chemicals were flushed out of her system and she could conceive. But luckily she still agreed to let me practice at least two or three times a night before we needed to get serious.

Two months later, she missed her period. An over the counter test kit came up a +. We were on our way.

++++++++++++++++++

I started back to work, but this time on the drive in I was not alone, Sharon was at my side. When she first explained that she was joining me I put my foot down, "No wife of mine is ever going to work!" I guess it was the male chauvinistic pig in me that produced that remark.

Between Sharon, my Aunt, and Tessa, I lost that argument. But I must admit that I didn't fight that hard. I liked having my love at my side. Sharon learned all the little jobs that make up a restaurant. Now she would never be a great chef, but she would never be fooled by someone pretending to be.

And the thing that made me the proudest is how all the help took to her. They treated her as just one of the guys not the bosses intended. Well at least I intended to marry her, but she kept saying that a marriage license was not that important to her. I was her man and she would never let me go.

One night in bed (her favorite place to ask me for something), she brought up the subject of day care for the baby. I got my macho up again, "No kid of mine is going to be raised by strangers."

"I agree," she countered.

Well that took the wind out of my argument.

"I want to turn some of the upstairs rooms at the restaurant into day care for my baby and the kids of some of the other women who work for us," she offered.

"Some of the girls have to pay to have their kids watched while they work for us. Others need to be home to watch their kids when school gets out. Gene, if we provided these services for them they would be able to stay longer if the work load demands, and they would always be near their child if needed. I mean just how many times has one of our staff had to go somewhere to save their kid? "She continued.

"So where is all the help to operate this day care center," I countered.

"Your Aunt and a few of her friends have volunteered."

I guess I was out thought on this one, "OK get me some plans and I'll hire a contractor."

She hopped out of bed and pulled a rolled tube out from under it. "Here they are."

She was so damned proud of herself with that little move. I'll tell you if I didn't love her, I'd have strangled her.

That night she screwed my brains out. I guess it was her idea of make-up sex after out foxing me.

I awoke and it was still dark. I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 5:00 AM.

"Shit, I just got in bed at 2:00 AM. What woke me up," I wondered.

Then I more felt than heard Sharon sobbing. I rolled toward her and wrapped her in my arms. She spun in my arms so she was facing me and then broke down. I just held her in my arms, rubbing her back and kissing her forehead.

When she regained some sort of control she said, "I'm so sorry I tricked you into building the day care center. If you want to back out of the deal, it's ok."

"Honey you never need to trick me. All you need to do is ask. I love you and will give you anything you want...within reason. Especially if you screw my brains out first....." I got a punch from a small fist on my chest.

"I love you," was all she said before moving as close to me as possible.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was turning cold and most contractors were looking for inside work to tide them through the winter. They wanted to keep their good help working so the help didn't jump ship, so they usually worked a little cheaper than normal. I found one guy who wanted an inside project that might carry him through the winter. We agreed on a price and a start date in November and a finish date by April 1st.

I posted a notice on the employee bulletin board. At the bottom of the notice I added, "Brought to you by Sharon and a very active sex life with her man." That earned me another punch in the arm and some really exceptional loving that night.

Christmas brought the first snow and with it the party season. I swear that Sharon and I never stopped to sit down the entire month. On December 28th I held our first employee Christmas Party. It was open to the employee's whole family. I hired a competitor to cater the meal and just opened the bar to all comers.

After the dinner I thanked all my employees for making the restaurant the success that it was. Uncle Joe joined me at the foot of the stage and personally thanked each and every one as I handed them their bonus checks. When I called Sharon's name she hesitated coming forward at first, but a bunch of hazing by her friends forced her to walk to get her check. When I handed her the envelope, she immediately noticed her envelope was different. She felt the lump in the envelope and started crying while shaking her head while crying, "No no no."

One of her friends grabbed the envelope from her hands and tore it open. At the bottom of the envelope was a ½ caret engagement ring. While Sharon was mesmerized by the envelope, I hopped off the stage and knelt on one knee.

"Sharon will you marry me?" I asked.

She held out the ring to me and said, "Yes, I will. Please put the ring on my finger. My hands are shaking too much."

I put the ring on her finger and stood up and kissed her deep and long. The restaurant was in a pandemonium. The noise was deafening as everyone tried to congratulate us at once.

We were married at the end of February and our son Joseph Gene D'Amico was born on March 17th, St Patrick's Day. My half Italian son would forever share his day with the Irish.

Uncle Joe was in his 70's when his doctor informed him he had terminal cancer. He started dividing up his crime empire among his loyal employees. I got nothing but the restaurant and the estate after my Aunt died. However, he later quietly also gave me a bank account number for an off shore bank. When I got down there on vacation, I checked the balance, $50,000,000. I guess the kids would be able to go to college after all.

+++++++++++++++++++

Epilog- Sharon

Gene and I remained faithful to each other to the end. Our two kids each produced three grand children and the grandchildren made us great grandparents 15 times over. When everybody showed up for a family gathering at the estate, it was one hell of a party.

Gene left us one cold and rainy night. We were two old people just holding each other as we slept. I awoke and realized he was cold and not breathing. I started screaming, "No." over and over again. He had left me before I could say good bye.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tessa

Mom just faded away after Dad died. It was as if someone cut out her heart and with it took her will to live. She lasted about two months before she went to join him.

I hope if there is a heaven, they find each other because for 50 years these last two months were the longest they were ever apart since that snow storm in Montana many happy years ago.