A Cruel Hand Job Queen!

Story Info
Stroking your husband to compliance!
1.1k words
3.95
34k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really like these diamond earrings. Two carats is impressive to this girl."

"Callie, you've changed my life. And my parents like you. My mom just told me how she thinks 'Calypso St. Claire is a pretty name, and she's so classy."

"I was christened Edna Mae Womack, and grew up in a double-wide, but I'll take it."

"Oh God, you're making me almost spurt, Calypso."

"Hold off, Harvey. Remember, if you are that undisciplined, I am going to give your cock some. See this tuning fork?"

"Oh Jesus."

"That's all right. Keep sitting on your hands or I'll have to cuff them. Relax, let my fingers envelope your little worm, here."

"It's not-not that small, is it?"

"Oh, I don't know if size matters that much. My ex-husband, the creative one, who wrote those novels under the "Caustic Pigeon" moniker, he was really small."

"I loved those novels! I don't know if I would have, if I'd known you were his former wife."

"Well, Pidge was rich and had done some movies, and had great parties, that kind of thing, but his dork was miniscule. I used to have to ask if it was in yet when we were having intercourse."

"Wow."

"And then I had a boyfriend, Knob, who was Pidge's chauffer, and Knobby could split a girl apart with his pole. So what I had to do was discourage Pidge's advances on me, and just enjoy Knob."

"But Callie, Pidge was your husband, and he was so generous with you!"

"Yeah, I wish I still had some of the money, but Knob stole a lot of it, and the rest went up my nose and in my arm."

"But still, it wasn't fair of you to neglect Pidge, was it?"

"Well, Pidge was kind of like you, and submissive men make excellent husbands. I kind of ruled him with this old hairbrush of his late mother's."

"Like the paddle you used on me the other night."

"I kind of attract you guys, don't I? One old boyfriend told me I looked like the Wicked Queen from the Snow White Disney movie."

"Yes, you have those evil arched eyebrows...oh, that feels so good, but I'm getting close again, Callie..."

"You'd better calm down. I can cane your cock, y'know. I used to stroke Pidge's penis and he came once too many times, messing up my nice hand, and I branded his penis with a question mark on the tip."

"You did?"

"It was wonderful, for teaching him self control."

"But it feels so good, you have such soft hands. And you take care of them. I saw you smoothing them with the pumice stone."

"Yes, my hands are my fortune. And we haven't had sex in almost eight days this time, and that's probably why you are getting so crazy, Harv."

"Yes, I...wow, you give such a good hand! I had a girlfriend in college, Roseanne, who was really good at this, but you are better than she is...but you need to slow down."

"Just think of how much it would hurt if I branded you, or even just put that fireplace poker in the embers and burned your penis a little. Doesn't that make you calm down?"

"Y-yes, I guess it does."

"I had Pidge in a chastity tube, and I would give him hand jobs a few times a week, and I had a little game, Knobby and I did, for letting Pidge release."

"Really? The chauffer got involved?"

"Well, Pidge was the boss, but he was very submissive, and after the first time Knob saw me whipping Pidge's bare ass with the hairbrush, things seemed to change."

"Damn."

"I kept Pidge locked up and then every now and then we played the Marble game."

"How'd that work?"

"Well, as I said, I didn't want to fuck Pidge, and I found his behavior much more accommodating the longer he was in the tube. And I wanted to make life kind of fu n for him."

"Doesn't sound like fun for me...oh, rub more under my penis, please."

"So I had a bowl of marbles. Most of the marbles were black, and if Pidge pulled out a black marble, it meant ten days of chastity, before he could draw again."

"So that meant ten days of no sex?"

"Well, Pidge gave ME sex, and sometimes Knobby."

"Oh, that is truly disgusting."

"Pidge thought so, but if he annoyed me, I would deem him ineligible to draw marbles until his attitude improved."

"It is a damn good thing you are so hot, Calypso."

"(Giggle) Yup. If Pidge drew a blue marble I gave him twenty-five with Mum's hairbrush, and if he pulled out a topaz marble, it was lickie-lickie time on Knobby's knob."

"So he never got lucky?"

"Now and then Pidge would pull out a clear marble, which meant I'd fuck him, or a purple, which gave him permission to jerk off. But then we added more marbles to keep the game going, and there would only be one clear and maybe four purple."

"Out of..."

"Fifty marbles, mostly blue, or topaz, and there were other marbles in different shades that indicated that Pidge couldn't cum for 10 days and had to clean the kitchen or clip around the edges of the lawn. It made him very productive."

"Wow. I-oh, I was so close. But you stopped it by gripping my, the base of my cock."

"Yes, I didn't want you to screw up now. I think we're going to stop."

"But, now? I'm so close. Couldn't we-"

"We've had a lovely day. We went for ice cream, and we priced engagement rings, and now you need to run on the treadmill. Pidge passed because of congestive heart failure, and his life might have been extended if he exercised a bit."

"Oh, I thought we might screw after this."

"See, this is why I give you the paddle so often. I think I may have to put you in a chastity tube as well. I know you have a tendency to sneak off and touch yourself."

"I-in a way the idea of chastity turns me on, you being in control and all, but I don't want to end up like Pidge. I'm not a homosexual, and it sounds like-"

"Harvey, Pidge could have thrown Knobby out at any time. He subconsciously liked it when Knobby fucked his tight little asshole, and it made him a more devoted lover to me."

"I believe you but-"

"By the time he passed, Pidge had a tongue like a wandering snake. Every morning he'd bring Knobby and I breakfast in bed and give us both oral attention. So I have a goal for you to live longer, but be a similar kind of husband."

"I-I guess I can't argue. Especially with you tickling my balls and kissing my neck. God you are so beautiful, Callie, and you smell so good."

"That's a good obedient boy."