A Cruel Student's Intentions

Story Info
Daniel Smith forces his teacher to have sex with him.
1.6k words
3.61
128.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantsii
fantsii
16 Followers

Daniel Smith, an average British teenage boy had been truly obsessed with his English teacher, Miss Clarke for a year now. He has been fantasizing about her in bed, and he could not resist masturbating using a photo that he has secretly taken of her in class and since he was an A* art student, he also had drawings of her all over his room to stimulate him. He'd imagine her clothed in short skirts and the tights that sluts wear. 
Daniel has never felt like this about anyone... ever. He realized that unless he did something about it, this fantasy of his would never come true as he figured out that she probably had a husband and a few kids as well.


One day, Miss Clarke offered the 18 year old boy a one-on-one session after school to help him prepare for the English Controlled Assessment that he'd be taking in a month. Daniel needed the help and he really wanted to spend time alone with Miss Clarke: it would be a great opportunity to get close to her. 
He went up to her office at break time, and told her that he does not understand how to analyse poems, and asked her if she could tutor him after school. Miss Clarke wasn't so happy about staying after school, but she agreed because she was a dedicated teacher.



Daniel imagined this tutoring session a hundred and ten times in his head; he was so nervous and excited that he kept going to the toilet to relieve himself. As the time came for the appointment, he fixed his hair with some gel, sprayed on some expensive Gucci cologne, and ate some breath mints before the meet-up. 
His legs and arms were shaking with anticipation.


"Hello, Miss Clarke" he said with a shaky voice.


"Oh, hello there Daniel. Nice to see that you came. Sit down and let's start, we don't want to waste time do we?" She asked with a serious expression on her lovely face.

Daniel took his English book out, but he didn't remember the drawing that he'd put there that morning. It fell out of his English book, and landed faced-up right in front of his teacher. 
She picked it up and stared at it with a shocked expression for at least five minutes.


On his picture, there was a blonde girl who looked exactly like Miss Clarke. The image showed her fully naked with a mouth gag in her mouth and a dog collar around her neck. Her hair was being violently pulled by a white hand. In his illustration, she was pictured sitting next to a table and there was a plate in front of her. The plate was covered in the cum-load of the boy, whose penis was shown on the right side of the picture. The picture even said, "Miss Clarke and me, Daniel", so there was no way he could explain himself out of this situation.
Miss Clarke was sitting there with a stunned, frozen expression on her face. She didn't know how to respond to this.


"Do you mind explaining this to me, Daniel?" She questioned him.


"I... I ... I just really think that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met... and... Oh fuck this, I'm not going to lie to you Amanda, you are so fucking sexy and I have a very strong sexual desire for you. I have been fantasizing about you every single night, I have been jerking off to your pictures, and my room is full of dirty drawings of the two of us. I don't care if you have me expelled for this; I'm just expressing my feelings. I love you, Miss Clarke" Daniel tearfully pleaded.

"So that's why you came to see me today? To get closer to me? You dirty pervert!" She shouted in anger.


"Pretty much. Do you want to punish me now, Amanda? " Daniel taunted.


"Don't you fucking dare to call me Amanda you tosser! It's Miss Clarke to you!" She responded, barely able to contain her fury.

"Ooh, what did you say, Amanda? Did you say the 'F' word? Oh, and did you call me a tosser? Oh my God, it would be such a shame if the head teacher knew about this, wouldn't it?" He whispered menacingly in the teacher's ear. 


"What? He wouldn't believe you. You don't have any proof!" She yelled


"Why are you so sure about that, Amanda? " He responded tauntingly as he pulled out his digital recorder and played the line where the teacher had said 'fucking' and 'tosser'.


"How dare you! You can't do this! I'll report you. Watch me if you don't believe me!" She pouted, suddenly unsure of herself.

"Don't worry Amanda. Just one little favor from you and this tape is yours." He stared at her in silence.

Finally, she broke the uneasy silence.

"What do you want from me? She cried.

He smiled menacingly and he said:

"Oh I think you know what I want. I'll just go and lock that door, and you take off your clothes in the meanwhile." He smiled, while his confidence was growing.


"No way Daniel, you will not blackmail me. I'm not going to have sex with you!" she protested.


"Who said we are going to have sex? You are very confused, aren't you?" He came closer to Amanda, and whispered in her ear:


"We are not going to have sex, Amanda... we are going to fuck...hard."


"What makes you think that? I'm way stronger than you! I could push you away any time" she bellowed with false courage.


Just as Miss Clarke said this sentence, Daniel pushed her against the wall and roughly tied her hands together at the wrists with his green school tie. He then pulled a gag out of his book bag and forced it into her mouth, preventing her from yelling for help. He started to unbutton her top. She tried to push Daniel away by kicking him but he was stronger and bigger than she was. After a struggle, Daniel finally managed to get his teacher totally naked. He was lost in the sight of her size 36D. Finally, they were within his grasp and no longer a fantasy. He forcefully shoved the object of his fantasies back and onto her teaching desk, using her ripped leggings to secure her ankles to the legs of the furniture. 
She was all his now. She could neither scream nor escape. All that remained was for him to strip his own clothes down, and fuck his teacher...hard. 
He could see the fear in Amanda's eyes, but this was the moment he had been dreaming of for such a long time. He was desperate to do anything he wanted to her for this precious hour. He would eliminate everything that could disturb this moment with the love of his life.
He stripped off his school uniform. When he took off his boxers, his long, yet thin penis popped out. 
It was already erect, just by seeing his teacher naked, tied up to the table. 
Daniel had always fantasized about BDSM, and exploring his fetish with his teacher was his dream coming true. He'd brought along a bottle of lube, as he had no idea how tight his teacher would be, so he lubed his penis liberally, placed his hard cock at the mouth of her vagina and enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding slowly into Amanda. He rammed it in the rest of the way and squeezed her nipples and huge breasts as hard as he could.

Her eyes were watery and full of terror as her student forced her.

Daniel moved faster and faster, and he could feel the teacher's vagina becoming wetter. He didn't want to miss the chance to taste her creamy liquid, so he got up and crouched in front of her and licked her out. He moved his tongue up and down inside her vagina, producing more warm liquids of joy for him to swallow.
He was moaning loudly and by now, she was also moaning behind the gag in her mouth. Daniel was euphoric. He never thought that his dream would come true, at least, not this way.
After a long licking session, he finally got enough of the delicious load of Miss Clarke. He untied her legs from the table so he could turn her around, allowing him to fuck her from the behind. 
He tipped her bottom up, so it was up in the air. He began spanking her arse so hard that his red fingerprints stayed on the white skin of hers. 
He lubed his cock once again, and withdrawing from her hot, wet pussy, he began to push his penis inside her tight anus. 
Her eyes bulged with surprise and pain and she moaned as loudly as she could with the gag in her mouth. It was clearly her first time doing anal. Daniel didn't care too much if it was her first time. It was his first time also, and he continued ass-fucking her from behind, but this time even harder, faster and deeper. 
After ten minutes of hard butt-sex, he felt like he had had enough and he pulled out of her. He untied her, allowing her to change positions. Now, he had her sit up and retied her ankles to the legs of the table. He roughly grabbed her hair with his left hand and pulled her face toward his excited cock as he jacked it with his right hand.
His rocket launcher exploded, and that explosion was so huge that not just Amanda's face, but her hair and chest were covered in his cum. It was the best experience that he ever had, and he promised himself that he would do it again, regardless of the consequences. 
Once done, he dressed up, put his hood on so no one could recognize him. He left the recorded tape on the desk next to the cum-soaked teacher and he left the room, leaving her naked and tied up to the desk. 


fantsii
fantsii
16 Followers