A Cruel Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers

Amy wiped her nose again, and looked like she was completely defeated. "Monday, Jackie dropped by after work and said that he was worried after I never came in."

Kevin took a breath and said, "If he's a good friend, that's understandable."

Amy looked down at the wine bottle. "I told him how bad I screwed up, but he kept saying you didn't own me and deserved to be reminded of that. He keep insisting I did nothing wrong and it was your fault. I told him that I thought I lost you forever, and he said... it was for the best.

"At that moment, it hit me... Kevin, he was trying to break us up. He had me convinced that you were overreacting about us. He even talked me into do that with my panties -- that was all his idea. I'm sorry, I didn't see it; you were right about him all along."

"Why would a gay man try to break us up?" Kevin asked half-laughing.

Amy pulled her hand away from his and had both hands around the wine bottle. "I'm not bad now, but I was really drunk that night. Really drunk most of the week to be honest. It was such a shock, that I thought for a moment it wasn't real..."

After she didn't say anything for twenty seconds, Kevin had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Amy? Baby, I'm not going to be mad... just tell me what happened."

"He kissed me, really kissed me." Amy scrunched her mouth, like she was resisting the urge to bawl again. "My mouth was open and his tongue was in my mouth and his hands... I didn't kiss him back, I mean, I was like this isn't happening... I was only in my shirt and panties. I mean, I changed in front of him before because I thought it was no different than in front of a girlfriend. He even saw my pussy when I gave him my panties that night...

"His one hand was cupping my breast and then his other hand slipped down the front of my panties. That woke me up, and I slapped him hard. His voice completely changed, more masculine. He insisted we belonged together, and I was giving him clear signals. Then he said you were cheating on me for months, and he would get me proof..."

"The only time in my entire life that I ever came close to considering cheating on you was that day," Kevin said softly, "To be honest... I don't think I could've gone through with it. I love you too much."

"I know," Amy said, sniffling her nose, "But there you go. You were fucking right all along. I did physically cheat on you... and that was after hurting you with that stupid stunt? I don't know why you'd want to stay with me."

This time he did get up beside her and leaned down to hug her. She stood and held him tightly, crying into his chest. "I thought he was my friend. I cared about him. How could he deceive me like that?"

"Amy... you are so beautiful. Some guys will do almost anything to get with someone like you," Kevin said.

"I'm so sorry... I ruined everything..." Amy said, still pressing her face into his chest.

"What happened that night wasn't you cheating... You didn't want it, and you stopped it. That wasn't your fault." Kevin kissed her forehead. "I am still hurt about everything, but I think you've punished yourself enough for both of us. Amy, you need to shower. No more wine, please. I need to go..."

"You're leaving?" Amy said in a cracked voice.

"I need to go check out of the motel I was staying at..." Kevin said, "When I get back, I'll fix you some food. You look like you've hardly been eating. Don't worry, I'm really coming back. I'm taking tomorrow off, and we'll talk more when you're more yourself."

By the time Kevin packed, checked out and returned, it was close to midnight. He expected Amy to be sleeping; instead she was sitting at the kitchen table finishing a bowl of cereal. She looked like she was crying again, but her hair was washed, and she had on a fresh t-shirt. From how she was sitting, it didn't look like she had anything else on. Kevin almost felt guilty ogling her toned legs when she was like this -- and still not knowing if he was going to stay married to her. He still loved her and hated to see how she was earlier that night, but still had some doubts about getting past what she did.

"It's late... I think we both need sleep," Kevin said, setting his suitcase down in the hallway to the bedrooms.

"Kevin... can you please sleep in our bed with me?" Amy said, "I don't want to be alone." When she stood up, he caught a flash of her bare ass - definitely naked under that shirt.

"Amy... I don't know..."

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to have sex with you," Amy said, "But, all I really need is to feel your warmth beside me. I'll be able to sleep then."

Kevin stripped to his boxers and climbed in to the edge of his side of the king-sized bed. Amy turned off the light, and he soon felt her climb onto the other side of the bed.

"Kevin..."

"Yes."

She let out a big sigh. "I always had no problem sharing my problems with you, too much I think... But when it comes to how I feel... I knew I was fully in love with you for months before I actually could say the words."

"I know..." Kevin said, actually smiling thinking about that time in their life. "Didn't bother me because I knew you loved me."

"When I saw you that morning, I felt so sorry and horrible, Kev. It wasn't that I wasn't feeling sorry that I didn't say the words right away... I couldn't get them out."

"I understand..."

"Kevin?"

"Shhh... it's okay, we'll talk in the morning."

"Kevin, I'm really horny and want to fuck... It's been a long time and there's been plenty of times this past year that I did feel this way, and didn't do anything about it. I don't want to this time."

"What about I'm tired and no emotional connection?" Kevin said, "You can't screw us into being good again."

"I know... when you wanted to...I wasn't feeling like this." Amy said, "I guess our hormones weren't in synch."

"Amy, there might have been a rare, rare, time I would say no," Kevin said, "But, I assumed you weren't interested in me sexually anymore. I thought Ol' Jack was the object of your desire. If you would've told me you wanted sex for the sex of having sex, I would've done it and probably would've felt a lot less insecure about things."

"I'm telling you now," Amy said, "But I understand. Can you at least hold me? Spoon me from behind?"

Kevin climbed out of bed and gave her a big hug and kissed her forehead. "Sorry, I don't think I'm ready yet. I will be in the spare bedroom, just across from you. I'll even keep the doors open. We'll talk more in the morning about us after you get some rest."

Amy frowned and nodded. "Kev, I'm really happy you came back. More than you can know."

"Good night, Amy, get some sleep."

They both went to bed with their doors open. Kevin could hear Amy, but not see her, other than occasionally her arm in the dim moonlight. As much as part of him really wanted to sleep with - correction - have sex with Amy, he needed some space. Besides, she still didn't seem fully herself in her head; Kevin cared enough that he would feel guilty taking advantage of her in a vulnerable state. The way things have gotten, he never imagined that she'd take him leaving as hard as she did. Amy had to care about him and his marriage to break down as bad as she did. Amy liked to drink, but he'd never seen her to the point of losing control -- or even blacking out or puking -- and definitely not a four-day binge. The revelation of Jackie was a shocker, and it took more control to keep Kevin from tracking him down and beating the shit out of him, than joining his wife in bed for sex. Amy didn't have to share what happened between them, and her doing so and admitting Jackie was giving her bad advice was huge. After knowing the 'fling' was fake, Kevin knew that his one ultimatum for trying to work things out was Amy never having anything to do with Jackie, which he thought she'd never agree to. Now, that was looking like a possibility. Kevin wasn't completely sure it would work, but before falling asleep, he decided to definitely make an effort to work things out.

About four in the morning, just at dawn, thinking he heard Amy say his name woke him up.

"Oh, Kevin...yes...fuck me..."

Kevin eyes snapped open and looking across the hall, it was light enough that he could clearly see Amy lying on top of the covers on his side of the bed. She was still wearing her sleep shirt, but naked from the waist down with her legs spread open. One of her hands was rubbing her clit, while the other held a pink dildo, which she was slowly fucking herself with.

"Mmmm...feels so good...love this cock..." Amy moaned softly, with her eyes closed, "Yes...Kevin...yes..."

Kevin had never suspected Amy even owned a sex toy or seen her masturbate before. He figured she must, but like him, was very careful to not get caught out of embarrassment or getting the other jealous. The fact that he's hardly seen her naked from the waist down in months, and she was doing something he'd actively search to watch in porn got him immediately uncomfortable hard. He looked around for tissue or a cloth, and decided, fuck it, and pulled off his boxers to begin jerking himself off.

"God, Kevin, you feel so good in me..." moaned Amy and Kevin started pumping harder, which made just enough of a sound that Amy's eyes went open and she raised her head.

She slowed removed her hand that was rubbing her clit, and moved back on the pillow so she was half-sitting up. Her eyes were focused on Kevin as she lifted her top to expose one breast, which she began fondling as her other hand slowly slid the dildo in and out of her.

"God, I love your cock..." she moaned her eyes completely focused, but not looking in his eyes. "I love even just looking at it..."

Kevin realized she was staring at his movements under the sheet. So, he started stroking himself again, slowly, not wanting to rush it.

"Mmm... my pussy's so wet for your cock... I just love seeing it," Amy sighed, eyes still locked.

Kevin figured out what she was suggesting. He pulled the covers down, so she could see his hand wrapped around himself and slowly stroking. He watched as her hand moved the dildo inside her pussy almost in unison with his hand on his cock.

"Making me feel so good....Almost there...fuck me harder..." Amy said.

Kevin started increasing his strokes and Amy matched his speed. He heard of couples having video sex from a distance, which he thought was kinda silly, but jerking off while she fucked herself while watching him, was really erotic. Definitely the most erotic thing they have done as a couple for a long time.

"God...yes...Kevin...yeessss," Amy closed her eyes and squirmed thrusting the dildo as fast as she could in her. He knew she was having an orgrasm.

Kevin matched her speed; knowing he would be coming soon, he grabbed his boxers with his free hand and held them close to his groin. At the last moment, with a groan, he came into his boxers. And looked to see Amy had stopped, and was still looking at him while she caught her breath. Without a word, she rolled over to the other side and seemed to go back under the covers. Kevin got up to the bathroom to quickly clean himself off and went back to the spare bedroom to fall back asleep.

Kevin woke up briefly at seven to grab his phone and took a sick day from work using their scheduling app. Amy was back sleeping on her side of their bed. He debated for a moment to join her, then decided to just fall back asleep in the other bed. He slept for another three hours, when the smell of bacon cooking woke him.

After freshening up, Kevin walked into the kitchen, where Amy was cooking breakfast.

She turned and smiled. "Two eggs over easy?"

Kevin nodded and sat down at the table. Amy looked a lot better: she was wearing some makeup her hair back in a ponytail, and had on a tank top, which showed a lot of cleavage and tight yoga pants. It was comfy home clothes, but he figured she also wanted to look nice for him, which definitely a good sign.

Neither of them really said anything as they ate breakfast together, just smiles and one word conversations, "coffee," "thanks," and the like.

Once they finished, and Amy took the plates to the sink, she sat back down across from Kevin and said, "So..."

He nodded. "Yes, I guess we really need to talk..."

"About the middle of the night, or us?" Amy said smiling sheepishly.

"Don't really think we need to discuss that..." Kevin said smiling back.

"I think we should..." Amy said, "It happened and not discussing things pulled us apart."

Kevin blushed. "Okay... that was really unexpected and surprised the hell out of me."

"Did you like watching me do that?" Amy said, "I mean is that something you'd want to see me do again -- I liked watching you."

"Okay... yes, I didn't think you even had one of those..." Kevin shook his head and rubbed his neck. "Honestly, you catching me doing...that... actually anyone catching me doing that has been one of my biggest fears. Guess, I was so turned on that I risked it, and when you caught me and I saw the look in your eye -- not too mention you kept saying you liked seeing my dick -- I just went with it."

"Kevin, I'm not naïve," Amy said, "I know guys need a release; I know about the porn on the downstairs computer and it's purpose. For the record, I bought my toy, Peter, when you were away that one weekend for training at work a couple months after we moved in. I kinda like that clip of yours where the couple uses the candle on the babysitter... I'm glad we both chose porn over another person during our dry spells. And, I guess I should say, it wasn't seeing you jerk off that was so hot for me -- it was that you were jerking off to watching me."

"And hearing you pretending Peter was me..." Kevin said, "You set that up for me to see?"

Amy grinned and shrugged. "I hoped you might see... and come replace Peter, but not complaining how it ended. If you aren't here... that's usually what I do. Even during our dry spell, you are still my first choice for a fantasy lover pretty much since I let you go under my top at the drive-in. Sexually, no one has even come close to tempting me. Please understand that."

Kevin reached and touched her hand. "Same with me... About us..."

"Counseling, I think you know that," Amy said, "We have issues -- I have issues... Honestly, if there were more liquor in the house, I probably would've cracked it this morning. I can't be doing that."

Kevin nodded. "Yes, we can look for someone this afternoon and set up an appointment. I have some other conditions, one I think you know..."

"If Jackie makes any attempt to contact me outside of work -- or gets too friendly at work, I will put a stop to it," Amy said, "Even before he showed his true colors, I was going to stop it once I dummied up and realized what his and my relationship was doing to us. I'm sorry, you were always more important to me than him, but I took you for granted. I never would've purposely risked or marriage or hurt you as bad as I did."

Kevin squeezed his hand. "I forgive you, but it's going to be hard to forget. That is why my second condition is quitting your job. Give your notice and don't go back."

"I can work there and not ever have to be in the same room as Jackie," Amy said.

"Amy, you hate your work. It absolutely eats at you, and what started us getting this way in the first place," Kevin said, "I'm in a lot better place than I was a year ago, with the last promotion. We probably can't afford a trip to the tropics, but we can survive for a while on just my salary. Give you time to find a job you really enjoy."

"Like being a mom?" Amy said and smiled.

Kevin smiled back. "That's a little ahead of ourselves... but that was what we were planning almost a year ago."

"More than planning..." Amy shrugged. "When we said we wanted to try, I went off birth control and things went to shit right after. I never went back on -- like I said, we were out of synch. We never had sex during my fertile time, but there always was a chance. I guess you didn't know?"

Kevin was silent for a moment.

"Hey, don't worry..." Amy said, "We weren't exactly trying that hard. Not the best time of my cycle, or positions... And I'm not trying to pressure you about this or us. If you want, we can use condoms for now and I will go back on the pill. I do want us to start sleeping in the same bed and being intimate again...I guess that's my condition."

"Sorry, I was just thinking..." Kevin said, "You really shouldn't wear that top without a bra in public..."

Amy looked down, and her thick nipples were fully visible through her top. She looked at him and smirked. "I honestly didn't wear this shirt to distract you..."

"You're lying... I can practically see your areola when you lean forward. You wanted me to notice your tits..."

"And my ass... that's why I wore no panties under these pants," Amy said with a smirk, "Though, I'll need to change. It is the horny time of my cycle and talking about last night and making babies... They're getting uncomfortable I'm so wet..."

"So we need to find a marriage counselor," Kevin said, "Right after we go back to our bed and fuck..."

"Oh, do I get say..." Amy got up from the table and walked away.

Kevin got up and followed her, surprised that she went to the guest bedroom.

"You left these for me? Is this my payback?" Amy looked down and the boxers Kevin came in where still on the floor.

He grabbed her from behind, kissing her neck, while his hand went up her tank top to cup her breast. "Those were because of you..." he whispered in her ear.

He slid his hand down her pants and she wasn't lying, she was really wet.

"And how long has it been like this?" Kevin ran his hand along her bald pussy. She'd been trimmed or a landing strip, but never completely bare since he's been with her.

"Since last night...shaved my legs while you were gone, and decided to keep going...thought you'd like it..." Amy said, her breathing increasing as he fingered her. "New do, new start."

"Noticed it last night...thought it looked good enough to eat..."

Amy started sliding her pants down. "As much as I enjoy you licking my pussy... Right now, I just need to be fucked."

She bent over and rested her hands on the edge of the bed. Kevin didn't need any more encouragement, as he pushed his pants and boxers down and moved behind her. He rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, which earned a sigh from her, and then eased slowly into her. She was so wet, he slid in with no resistance and then grabbed her hips and began thrusting at a medium pace.

"Forgot how good a hot cock feels inside of me," moaned Amy, "I love you fucking my pussy... a little faster please..."

Kevin increased the pace, but it's been so long, he knew he wouldn't last long -- especially with her dirty talk, which before last night, he probably hadn't heard in a year. He knew he was getting close, and pulled out. He planned to just cool down a bit, but Amy dropped to her knees and turned around. Before he knew it, her mouth was around his cock, sucking as her one hand played with his balls.

"I'm close..." Kevin groaned.

Amy looked up right into his eyes and then began bobbing quickly on him. He touched the side of her head and her shoulder as with a grunt he began to come. Amy stopped with him halfway in her mouth, and sucked and swallowed until he was finished. She then looked up again, and slowly teased the tip with her tongue, as he was still in her mouth. It made him shudder. She continued doing that for a bit, then started bobbing until he was back fully erect.

"You're not done fucking me..." Amy said with a giggle. She pulled her pants right off, then her top, and grabbed a pillow. She climbed on the bed onto her knees, and leaned forward with the pillow under her chest and ass in the air right at the edge of the bed.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,255 Followers