A Cruel Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers

Kevin went behind her and entered her. At this angle, he had a great view of her dark asshole as he started fucking her. As he started thrusting at a moderate pace, he reached down and wet an index finger with her pussy juice and rubbed her anus with it.

"Yes...play with my ass as you fuck me like a slut..." Amy moaned, "Don't stop fucking till I come..."

Kevin started thrusting harder, slapping against her.

"Love this... going deeper into my pussy..." moaned Amy, "finger fuck my ass..."

Kevin pressed his fingertip just inside her ass, and gently wiggled it, getting a hard grip on her hip so he could fuck her faster at the same time. He did this to her once after they came back from a party drunk, but neither really discussed trying it again. He assumed it did nothing for her...

"Yes...yes...fuck..." sighed Amy.

"Going to come..." said Kevin stopping so he could cool off, and removing his finger from her ass.

"Don't you fucking stop...keep going...so close," demanded Amy, "I want you to come in me..."

Kevin spread her ass cheeks with his hands and started fucking her as hard as he could, as she squealed in pleasure. With a groan, he came in her, but kept going a little longer until she came with a loud grunt. He pulled out immediately, seeing his jizz running out of her.

Amy got up to head to the bathroom, while Kevin lied back on the bed catching his breath.

She came back about ten minutes later and dropped a wash towel over his groin, and lied beside him, taking hold of his hand.

"Wow..." Kevin said, "That was amazing..."

"That was pretty good," said Amy, "But we've had a lot better. We're a little out of practice..."

Kevin turned and kissed her cheek. "I missed this so much."

"I know... but, I miss..." Amy closed her eyes and sighed. "I miss just either me on top or you on top, going really slow and looking into each other eyes... Making love where I feel so connected to you that I don't care if I come or not -- though usually I do... The type of sex you can only have with someone you're in love with."

Kevin squeezed her hand. "Next time, we'll try that... It's been so long, I think we each just needed a good fucking."

"Yes, I really needed to fuck the hot man I think about when I masturbate," Amy said in a sexy voice, "Later, I will make love to my husband... hopefully we can watch each other touch ourselves first?"

Kevin turned and tickled her. "You did get off on that, didn't you?"

"Yes... stop that or I'll pee myself," Amy squealed slapping at his hand giggling.

They both laughed for a moment, once they were done, Amy turned and said, "I've loved you more than anything, and never will do anything to risk loosing you or hurting you ever again. Kevin, you are everything to me."

**

Three months later, Amy was pregnant. Kevin was sure they conceived the day they made up, but Amy was sure it was the next day, when they just did missionary looking into each other's eyes, and remained together with Kevin in her until he eventually shrunk and slid out. She let him know by hiding the positive pregnancy test under her black dress in the middle of the floor. The symbolic gesture wasn't lost on Kevin.

Amy quit her job, and found part-time work at the library, which she loved. The first month of counseling was quite hard for both of them, but made each aware of their part in drifting apart as a couple. The sex was the easiest to get back, but it was hard to remember clicking in the bedroom didn't mean everything was okay. Communication, which they worked on in counseling eventually had them back to the point where they were feeling like the close couple they were before. Things weren't perfect, but they were dealing with everything together and very happy.

The End

Post Note:

Didn't want to say this at the beginning and give away anything in the story, but Jackie is based on an actual person who used the same deception on the girlfriend of an old friend of mine in the early 90s -- different name of course. Though he never stated that he was gay, the real "Jackie" definitely acted that way and had us all fooled for well over a month. And while he didn't end up with the girl, he did succeed in seducing her and wrecking that relationship before getting a severe ass-kicking. We assumed he was bi, but no, found out after it was all just an act. Reality can sometimes be way less plausible than fiction.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,259 Followers