A Cruise for Kira Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
864 Followers

Kyrhan made the honors, helping the woman to the deck and presenting them.

- May I present myself, Kyrhan Singh, my wife, Kira and a close friend, Dan. He is French and we are Indian citizens. Welcome on board the Pearl of India.

- Thank you, Mr Singh, we are Mary and John Forsythe from Cairns in Australia. We are making a cruise around Bora Bora.

- So we are.

The two women kissed everyone while the men shook hands. The conversation was very active through out the breakfast. Mary Forsythe was initially quite ashamed being nude in front of strangers, especially as the men were normally clothed. She took some courage from watching Kira serving coffee naked without apparent shyness. The two women sympathized and exchanged more personal information. She learned that they were married four years before, spent their vacations cruising on the Pacific or Indian Oceans and that it was, as Kira had expected, the first time Mary had agreed to appear naked in front of strangers.

They decided to continue the visit of the island Kira and Dan had started. When Kira put on her palms, ready to swim to the beach once more, Mary asked whether they had a spare pair. She clearly did not want to appear to lag behind Kira in public. Kira just wondered how far Mary would follow her if she decided to test her. She adjusted her crawl speed in order for them to arrive together on the beach. They went on the beach holding their hands and laid on the beach waiting for the men to arrive with their sport shoes.

The five of them entered the shades and began their visit, watching birds and unfamiliar insects and plants. They passed the farthest point Kira and Dan had reached, a small clearing where some grass grew. They arrived soon after in view of the meteorological station. The women wanted to stop there and the men dared them to accompany them to the sturdy building. Unfortunately they found a rusted sign post prohibiting trespassing. The men in the station had seen them and had noted that two naked women were among them but they just waved hello to them. No body invited them in. They went back slowly to the beach.

Mary was now used to stay naked among them and chatted happily with Kira but also with Kyrhan and Dan. They found a zone where several coconut trees had been broken by some tempest. The men felt compelled to help the women on that difficult zone. Quite casually John helped Kira while Kyrhan and Dan took Mary's hands to steady her. They shared a small collation on the beach and a long sun tanning session on the beach. They were now fast becoming friends and decided to dine together on the Pearl of India. Kira led Mary to the cabins while the men prepared food. When the women came on the deck, the men clasped their hands. Kira had put on an embroidered saree with her navel sexily exhibited as usual but it was quite new for John and just behind Kira went Mary in a deep red saree bejewelled as an Indian bride. She was so pretty. She was wearing her saree as low as Kira and John found that this garment was finally very sexy.

For Kyrhan and Dan who had attended many weddings in India, Mary's outfit was quite different from the one of an Indian bride : in place of a shy behaviour with a shawl on her head, she was wearing her saree on a wanton way with her tummy on full view, looking straight into the eyes of the men with just a timid smile. She went in front of Kyrhan, saluting with a formal Namaste she had obviously just learned a few minutes before. He responded accordingly before she turned toward Dan then her husband. Her eyes were bright with pleasure and pride from the approving gestures of the three men.

- Hi, Mary, you are amazing in this young bride outfit and tonight you will have your pick between three handsome husbands.

The poor Mary turned crimson hearing that. Kira laughed

- Do not fret, Mary, it was a simple joke but I am sure that the three of them would marry you if they were free, wouldn't you?

A chorus of approbation was the unanimous answer. John was finally very proud of his wife. She was not pretty but really beautiful in this attire. As a rather conservative wife of English origin, Mary would never have thought of wearing such an outfit although some of her neighbors of Indian origin were often wearing one. It was so pleasant in the still hot evening that she resolved to buy a few and wear it in the heat of the Australian summer. And if someone in their parish would object, he may go to hell!!!

The dinner was quite animated as they chatted on every subject that could interest them. Mary gradually got acquainted with her saree, beginning, as often Indian women do, to let the pallu of her saree glide down then putting it back on her shoulder playfully. It draws attention to them and let them show their choli and slightly more than usual bare skin. Kira had explained her all this and when she let her pallu fall from her shoulder, Mary had a look to Kira and they laughed together.

Kyrhan and John wanted to listen on the radio to an important cricket match between India and Australia. Dan would have retired but Kyrhan did not want to let him loose, able to fuck Kira all the night if he felt like it, so he insisted that he stayed with them. Dan agreed and took the charge of preparing drinks for them. Around midnight, Mary decided to go back to her cabin. Kira proposed that she leaves with Mary and shares her bed. Dan and Kyrhan grinned while telling them good night as they knew that Kira had had several bi experiences. The shy blushing Mary may face an interesting night.

Kira had to steady Mary when climbing on board as she was rather tipsy from too much drinks. She helped her to the single berth on board. For Mary, it would not be a big deal that two women slept in the same berth but Kira had other ideas. She insisted that they take off their sarees to prevent crumpling them. Mary agreed without any fuss and let Kira pull up her saree and help her out of her choli. She undid rapidly the knot fastening her petticoat. It puddled around her feet slowly. Mary had only her panties left as Kira had convinced her of not wearing a bra under her choli. Kira undid her saree at her turn and Mary was shocked to discover that Kira was not wearing any undies.

- Oh my god! You were nude underneath!

- I never wear panties except when I put on a bikini! It's so hot that you should try it. We are on our own for the night.

Mary grudgingly agreed to sleep nude for the first time in her life. When in bed, she turned her back to Kira and tried to find sleep. Kira stretched on the bed alongside. She slowly pushed her breasts forward until her nipples grazed her new friend's back. She froze instantly when they arrived in full contact. Mary did not move although her breath had become shallow. She could not find the courage to react. Her silence emboldened Kira. She began to shake her breasts against Mary's back. She perfectly knew that such a caress would force Mary to respond and get her to the degree she wanted. Her ministrations had soon the result she was looking for. Mary's lips let a deep moan escape. She uplifted her chest allowing Kira to push a hand under her body. She was ready for the next step.

Kira cupped her breasts in her deft hands, caressing the nipples between two fingers then pulling them forward and rolling her indexes around them. The moans were now continuous but Mary did not try to escape Kira's arms. Kira squeezed the nipples she was massaging between her fingers, pressing hard. Mary could no more fake indifference. Kira let her left hand slide down her belly and reach her cunt while the other hand reached a few minutes later her clit. Mary tried to cooperate as much as her limited experience could. She went on her four and parted her legs as far as she could, giving her full access to her body. She had a rather thick bush, just trimmed to a perfect triangle and otherwise left untouched. Kira understood at last why Mary's bikini had looked so old fashioned when she had seen her the first time. It was impossible for Mary to wear anything smaller.

Mary was waiting for Kira's next move. She rotated her right index around the clit and pushed her left thumb inside her cunt. It was sopping wet, ready for anything from a simple finger up to a big erect cock. Kira felt the heat passing through her own hand and arm between their bellies. Now she would not be denied. She pushed two fingers into her cunt and began to push and pull them out of her slick pussy. Her other hand was rubbing faster and faster her swollen clit. Mary was now panting and groaning incoherently, clearly on the verge of a tremendous climax. Suddenly it happened. Mary tensed and emitted a mouse cry before covering Kira's hand with her love juices. She tried to keep it all on her hand and offered it to her mouth. When Mary opened her eyes, she saw in front of her face a hand glistening with her own juices.

- Lick it!

Mary understood immediately what Kira wanted and she did not try to escape. She took a few minutes to clean completely the fragrant proof of her orgasm. Kira was not done with her. She had still plenty of pleasure in her body to offer her. Kira saw on the floor a long brush with a circular handle. It was rounded at the extremity. She grinned mischievously.

- Don't dare to move!

She covered the handle with cold cream that was on a tablet and presented it to her ass hole. Mary protested that she had never been penetrated there but she did not try to escape once more. Kira did not listen to the token protestations and pushed it in. The penetration of the tip was not so easy as Mary tried to clamp herself closed but once the sphincter had yielded, the handle went in without difficulties. When the hair came in contact with her bottom, Mary sobbed in despair.

- Relax, dear, tomorrow, you will receive Kyrhan in your ass I have just deflowered and he is much bigger. We will have to stretch you further unless you will get hurt.

- But, but I don't want. I never. . .

- Cheated on your husband? I know! It's a shame as you are so pretty. You should open somewhat your marriage. About your husband, don't fret : I will fuck him in front of you so you will be much more at ease to accommodate Kyrhan and Dan.

- You,. . . You want that, both of them?

- Yes both of them separately then together. You will see : a double penetration is unforgettable for a woman. But if your husband John is resilient enough, a triple penetration would be the pinnacle of your cruise.

- Oh my god!

While they discussed, Kira was moving the handle in her rectum. Her other hand was massaging vigorously her clit drawing deep sighs from her throat. While Mary was closing on to a second earthshaking climax, Kira was continuing to tell her of what she wanted to do to her.

- Tomorrow, Dan in your cunt, Kyrhan in your ass or the reverse and John in your mouth

- Yes Kira, anything you want but continue to fuck me with this brush, pleassseee!

- And afterward, you will clean Kyrhan with your tongue!

- Anything, Kira! I promise! Ahaaa! I am coming, Yessss!

This young was ready for multiple deep penetrations. Her husband Kyrhan would take deep pleasure to stretch wide her holes. She would take one full month to resize to her husband's girth but she would keep the fond memory of his stallion cock all her life. That is unless she got addicted to big cocks. That would leave only her mouth to accommodate him. . .

When Mary reached her second climax she screamed so loud that Kira felt sure that John would be running to their boat. It was not the case and Kira relaxed. Tomorrow, Mary would be a toy in her hands. She drifted into sleep with their arms and legs entwined and their mouths joined. Mary awakened her on the early morning by pushing her tongue inside her mouth. She did not look to be cross for having been seduced by Kira and promised to be offered to Kyrhan and Dan in front of her husband. On the contrary, she was actively looking for a repeat of their games of the previous night. With such an eager pupil, how could an eager teacher such as Kira resist? Kira had her use her cunt and ass hole the first night. Mary had still to have her mouth used to be considered a complete woman, a three shot gun!

Kira pushed her on her knees in front of her and opened her thighs wide. She parted her labia with the fingers of both hands, revealing her swollen clit and the pink surface of her inner lips. She ordered May to lick them. She did not hesitate a fraction of second and bent down on her with her tongue already protruding from her open mouth. It was Kira's turn to scream loud enough to announce the five of them that a new day has begun and a new Mary was born.

As soon as they had showered they took their dinghy and rowed to the Pearl of India. They were still naked. Mary wanted to continue the magic of the previous day and it suited perfectly Kira's projects. They climbed on board and were surprised to discover that the three men were still snoring, Dan and Kyrhan in their beds and John sprawled on his back in the cockpit. Kira chose not to wake him up for the moment. The two women took care of John, opening his fly and freeing his flaccid cock. Mary did the job as John would not object if he woke up during the process. When it was done, Kira woke Dan and Kyrhan silently. She took John's cock in her mouth and started to suck it to make it hard. Mary was ready to silence him by a kiss with open mouth if he opened his eyes. John effectively woke up but he kept his eyes closed enjoying the treatment he thought his wife was giving him. He only opened his eyes when he had cummed to discover that the divine mouth that had given him so intense a pleasure belonged to Kira and not to Mary! He was completely bewildered by the discovery.

His wife had been told to choose that moment to pretend discovering Kira and her husband.

- What! I come back on this boat to find you sleeping in the cockpit and this harlot sucking you quietly and drinking your jizm as if it was quite normal! Dan and Kyrhan come here at once! I need you to show my husband the price for cheating on me!

The poor John did not understand what befell him. Mary explained Kyrhan that she had found his wife fucking her husband. She burst into tears. John tried to protest but Mary seemed furious

- You cheated on me. It's only fair that I cheat on you and immediately. Kyrhan! Would you fuck me on your berth with all of them watching?

- Sure! but I am real big. You may get hurt. Better fuck Dan first. I will do you afterwards!

- OK. Dan, you are the winner!

John could see his wife stretching herself on the table on which they had had their dinner the last evening and spreading her legs toward Dan. Her head was hanging on the other side of the table.

- Kira, you may suck his dick while he watches his wife being fucked by a stranger in front of him.

Dan positioned himself in front of the wide open vagina. He caressed slowly her cunt lips with the tip of his cock. Mary moaned. He even slower approached his cock toward her glistening cunt that was now gaping open in anticipation. At last he nudged his glans between her lips and began to massage it slowly in, entering it as slowly as he could. He knew now that he was more meaty than John if as long as him. Kyrhan had correctly judged the situation. If he had fucked the poor Mary the first, she may have been damaged definitively or she would have expressed her intense pain. Better to take the time and make her enjoy it.

His careful pushes forward were most pleasant. Mary was tight and opened herself slowly before his erect cock. His instinct told him to impale her to the hilt and make her his completely but his reason told him that if he was patient, he could enjoy this young woman several times in the future.

When finally his pubic hair came in contact with her own, it was his turn to moan in delight while Mary clamped on his cock. Dan looked to their audience. Kira was still patiently and silently sucking John's cock which was now fully erect and glistening with her saliva. He clearly was turned on by watching his dear wife being fucked. Kyrhan was watching intently without a move in his usual mysterious and superior way.

Dan could not get any deeper. He began to wiggle his hips making his cock massage Mary's inner walls. She seemed to appreciate his moves as her moans became slowly more frantic. He covered her body with his and took her tits in his hand, pushing his tongue inside her mouth. She crossed her legs on his back and drew him to her with her arms as if she wanted to keep him prisoner. He felt his cock massaged by her internal muscles without she appearing to move. How had she mastered the art of nut cracking? In Thailand, he had seen prostitutes pushing a banana in their cunt and slicing it with her sphincter while pushing it out without their hands, a complete control of their inner muscles.

Dan could not stand any longer. He squeezed her breasts, made one or two back and forth moves and reached his release as he was as deep as he could in her cunt. The strength of his climax triggered hers and they screamed and convulsed on the bed simultaneously. Dan at this instant filled Kira's mouth with his own release. Kyrhan waited patiently they had regained their composure before patting on Dan's shoulder.

- My turn, pal!

Dan obediently pulled off. He had copiously lubed the little wench's love tunnel. His own somewhat submissive tendency toward Kyrhan made him feel totally at ease to leave the place to the strongest willed man of their group. He was not Kyrhan's servant but something more like his assistant, allowed to take decisions but still ultimately referring to him.

Kyrhan ordered Mary up and led her to his berth. He laid there on his back and told her to straddle him. In this position, she would be able to direct her own stretching. When the pain would be too strong, she would be able to stop her downward movement and resume it as soon as the pain had subsided. She briefly teased the head of his cock with her pussy lips then she let the first inch enter her. With the lubrication Dan had provided her, it went in smoothly without any pain. So she pushed down another inch and felt that his cock was already stretching her walls to her limits so far. It was still not painful. She just felt completely filled. Perhaps she could accommodate another inch. The stress on her cunt muscles soared. Now she felt overstuffed, ready to explose. She blocked completely her slide down his shaft. The problem was that the position was very awkward and the muscles of her thighs would never maintain her for a long time. She felt herself begin to slide further slowly. The pain was still manageable. She tried to initiate a few movements up followed by a further descent afterward. At least it helped her to spread the lubricant that filled her cunt. The pain gradually diminished as she was swallowing the fifth inch. There were still five more at least waiting outside.

Kyrhan was really a stallion and the incredible tightness of her cunt did not appear to bother him at all. He was just waiting for her to bottom out and then he would really fuck her. After ten minutes of tremendous effort, Mary felt her fur being pressed against Kyrhan's scrotum. She had succeeded! She would never have imagined being deep and large enough to receive completely such a massive weapon. She felt her cunt ready to explode and she kept sweeping the overstretched rim just to be sure that there was no blood there. The reality was far more breathtaking than what she had imagined when Kira had talked her into fucking her husband.

Kyrhan let her get used to the feeling of being so ultimately stretched around his cock. Then he began to move in and out of her, very slowly and carefully at first before gradually increasing his pace. She was digging her nails in his shoulders but he did not seem to notice it. Mary was moaning continuously, whispering in his ears how gigantic he was, how proud she was of having received him completely and how honored she would be when he would fill her womb with his seed. When he tensed, she screamed to her husband.

dan57
dan57
864 Followers