A Cruise to Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

I pulled Barb off the chair by her arm and took her over to Jean lying on the floor. I pushed her down until she was squatting over Jean's face. I told her to piss. She asked what? I said to piss in her face. She said she wouldn't do it. I grabbed her hair and shoved my shitty fingers into her mouth telling her to do it, NOW. The piss gushed out of her all over Jean's face. It came and came probably due to all that wine at dinner. When she finished, I let her stand up. Telling her to get her dress and shoes on, I went over to Barry and began pissing on him. I pissed all over his face and down onto his grey hairy chest. When I was done, I began picking up all our stuff. I grabbed Barb by her hand and headed for the door.

Just as we got to the door, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and forcefully stepped out into the hallway pulling Barb behind me. I pulled the door shut behind us before they had a chance to go in. I was relieved when the door closed as it automatically locks when it closes. The new visitors were a man wife couple and camera guy. They said they were coming to "see" Barry and Jean. I told them they were not feeling well. Something at dinner had made them ill so they had taken something and gone to bed. Having heard the knock on the door as we were leaving, they had told us to tell them they would see them in the morning. At that, we walked off down the corridor holding our stuff in our hands. As we got down the hallway, I could hear them knocking on the door and calling softly. But, when no one answered, they too went off down the corridor in the other direction.

We went directly to our cabin. Once inside, we put our stuff on the couch and I grabbed Barb by the shoulders and pulled her close to my face. I told her those people at their door were there so Barry could give her or us to them to use. Barb couldn't believe it. I further told her Barry and Jean didn't care about her or me or our marriage. We were just play things to amuse them. As soon as one of us would have put our foot down, they would have told us to fuck off, go away, and leave them alone. Barb asked how people could be like that. I told her we were the only ones there concerned about our well being; we needed to get some shit straight between us and right now. I asked her just what the hell was going on. She asked what I meant. I said her letting him do all that stuff to her. Her letting him get her nude in public. She said she thought I wanted her to be sexy on this trip. And after all, I had been doing things to Jean too. I told her to cut the crap and quit playing games we couldn't afford right then. I told her I wanted her to be sexy with me. If someone else saw it, that was fine. But, I never planned to be the one watching while others were doing those things to her. She asked what was all that crap about Viet Nam as I had never been in the military. I said, "Yeah, but he doesn't know that. I am the right age and unless he has a death wish, he isn't about to find out. I may not torture them, but I did feel like I could kill him. I'll bet we don't see them again for the rest of this cruise. Anyway, quit changing the subject." Then we began to talk; I mean really talk.

At one point I asked why all these years she wouldn't do those things with me. She explained it was like when we were dating. When ever she would let me do something more like the first time I caressed her breasts, then every date after that went at least that far. And when caressing her breasts while we kissed became opening her blouse and bra, then, every date after that went that far. It was like she was conquered territory. Once it was captured, it was mine from then on. She had really liked some of the things which had happened, but if she let me do them to her then, I would always want and expect to do them. She wasn't ever going to see him again. He didn't cause that ongoing risk.

While she was talking, I realized something more. Barb had been raised by her mother to be a "good girl" and all that came with it. I was thinking about my comment "nothing happened with Barb which Barb didn't want to happen. Barb wanted to be more daring and do more daring sexual things. But, she couldn't ask me to do them. Good girls could even talk about such things and certainly couldn't admit to wanting them. Barb wanted someone to make her do them so she wasn't responsible. She could pretend to still be the good girl. Doing these things with Barry was her way of telling me the kinds of things she really wanted to be a part of. Even now talking together, she couldn't bring herself to talk about them to me. I was going to have to figure this out on my own now that I was on notice. But, that phrase "nothing happens with Barb that Barb doesn't want to happen" kept tumbling through my mind.

Then came the part where she said even though she had allowed Barry to do things to her, I was right there doing essentially the same things to Jean. I asked what she thought I was going to do; leave and go get a root beer. But I hadn't wanted to actually fuck Jean because I was afraid of what they might give us until I saw her let Barry fuck her. She told me, "Hell, that boat sailed when I sucked his cock and you let Jean suck yours. We could get pretty much the same diseases doing that, not just fucking. You were just rationalizing it because you were thinking with your dick." I knew inside she was right about the disease and blowjob thing. I just hadn't thought about it like that. She thought maybe I was trying to put it all on her. I didn't think so but maybe in a way she had a point.

We talked about how they must have done this kind of thing many times before. They didn't care about us or our marriage. He had exposed her in public again and again and tried to do it in the dinning room too. Then, they had those other people coming to give her or us to so we could be used by them too. That could have been camera guy's chance to get even with her for slapping him. Who knows how far they planned to take this before the end of the cruise? They had it all set up from the beginning with the camera even using another to photograph part of it. They had phrases to communicate certain situations to each other. Jean was certainly much looser than either Barry or I could have caused. By then, Barb had gotten the picture well enough.

At another point, I wanted to know just how it was she came to like having something in her ass. She said it was true, she was beginning to enjoy it. But, she quickly added, if she let me do it all the time, she was afraid she would loose control and have poop slip out into her pants at work or in a store or something. I said I understood her concern but again, how did she come to learn she liked it. It sure as hell wasn't with me. Then it came out. It was Tom Anderson, one of the guys volunteering with her at the community center.

Tom had stayed late after one of their community event planning meetings to help put away chairs and pick up stuff. Most people just get up after a meeting and leave. But, Barb was always one of those who would stay and help finish up. He had stayed too and timed it so they were the last two left in the room as they carried the last two chairs back into the storage room. There he had pushed her up to one of the storage racks and held her around the waist from behind telling her to keep her hands on the rack. He kissed the back of her neck while his hands fondled her breasts through her blouse and bra. While he kissed her neck and fondled her breasts, he told her how wonderful she felt, how hot it made him, and how good she was holding still for him. It had been the way he had told her. It was as if she didn't do it, he would walk away and ignore her. She couldn't help herself. After that, every meeting he went a little further. He had made her wear skirts to the meetings. Then, he had her going to the bathroom and taking her panties off before the meetings and putting them in her purse. He even demanded to see them in her purse before the meeting started. Of course, that lead to him taking her top and bra off, pulling her skirt up, fingering, and eventually fucking her pussy. He had begun to finger her ass too during his foreplay. I asked her if he had fucked her ass yet. She said not yet but he really wanted to. I told her we would deal with him after we got home.

We eventually got to deciding what we were going to do between us about all this. First of all, we agreed we loved each other and both wanted to stay together. We had both made mistakes. Now, we needed to learn from them and move on together. Next, other than getting even with Tom Anderson, we were both done doing anything with anyone else. We made a thousand mile rule. There wouldn't be any going in the ass play unless we were at least a thousand miles from home. That wouldn't happen very often but I already knew I was going to make it happen every now and again. I was going to get oral and vaginal sex with her at home when I wanted it. Barb was willing to do it and not to just hurry up and get it over with. This would continue until her doctors could get her hormones corrected enough for her to once again enjoy and want it on her own. We had both come to realize Barb has a submissive side. So, we adopted two secret words. The first was the word I would use when I was taking charge of her. Barb was going to do whatever I said without question. The second word was her safe word in case what I came up with was just too much and she had to stop. Barb was willing to pose for me and my digital camera at home and in our private back yard if I would pose for her also. I was surprised by that one, but pleasantly so. There would not be any sharing of any of those pictures with anyone else period. Adding on to the thousand mile rule, we would both dress sexier and do more daring things only with each other and only while that far away from home. And finally, we were both free to suggest and discuss more rules as we went, but would only go by those we both agreed to.

By then it was early the next morning. We showered to get into bed. As Barb came out of the shower, I mentioned the strange looking thingymabob on her shoulder. She asked what? I said smile for the camera and she did. She turned this way and that as I snapped away. We were both exhausted but she kept smiling away. I moved her onto her hands and knees on the bed getting a picture of her face and swaying breasts as she smiled into the mirror behind the bed. I took pictures between her spread legs of her hanging breasts framed between her thighs and below her beautiful hairy pussy. She held her butt cheeks open for a couple of pictures up close of her brown hole and another with my finger in it. We were over a thousand miles from home. I moved up and slid my cock, which was as hard as it ever had been, smoothly into her wet pussy. I caressed her swaying breasts in my hands as I pulled her body tightly to mine and kissed her back. God, how I loved that woman. She used one hand to rub her clit while my thrusts got faster and faster. We both reached satisfying orgasms, maybe not skyrockets and sirens but real good.

Day Five: Another Day at Sea

We slept but not so long as to miss breakfast. The food was great. We talked while we walked around the upper deck track a couple times. Then, it was back to the cabin for a nap. Of course, both of us were nude in each other's arms. Now, we were getting to the cruise I had had fantasies about.

Barb woke me from our nap taking pictures of me after she had pulled the covers off. I smiled for her like she had for me. Then, she sucked me hard so she could get a couple of pictures of my stiff cock all shiny with her saliva. After rubbing a little KY between her tits, she asked me to take a couple of pictures of her pumping my cock between her breasts. In one, she stopped and posed with my cock sticking out above her breasts with her sucking the head between her smiling lips making sure I got a couple of good pictures. I was in Heaven. All of a sudden she stopped saying to hurry and get dressed for lunch. I could see I wasn't going to get to be the only tease.

Lunch was good. The food was great. After lunch, Barb got dressed and went to her yoga class. This gave me free time to look at the memory chips I had taken from Barry and Jean.

Their camera used secure digital memory chips the same as the ones in my camera. I was able to pop them into my camera and view them. That was quite an eye opener. They had gotten everything either in pictures or video clips. From that first day on the tour of the island to that last evening in their suite, they had it all. Someone had even had taken pictures of Jean getting Barb out of her bra and panties in the ladies room of the restaurant that first day. About the only thing they had missed were the shenanigans at the dinner table. Most of their chips were 256 megabytes. There was one two gigabyte chip which was full of pictures and video of both Barry and Jean servicing two big large cocked black men. I wasn't too surprised to see Jean with a cock in her mouth and the other in her ass. But, I was surprised to see Barry in the same position later. With them living in South Africa, it would be a huge problem for them and especially for him and his career if that all got out into the public domain. Now, I was a lot more confident we would never hear from them again. Before Barb returned from her class, I stashed the chips in a small ziploc bag in the room safe with our passports, tickets, and money. I never did mention any of that to Barb as we had only agreed not to share any pictures. Even now, I look at them every now and then. Watching Barb's multiple orgasms up on the nude deck blows my mind every time I watch that video clip on my computer at home.

While Barb was in her class, it also gave me some time to think more about, "Nothing sexual happens with Barb that Barb doesn't want to happen." Barb had wanted to be on the tour without her bra and panties. Barb had wanted to be nude on the beach and be fingered in public. Barb had wanted to be exposed in the dinning room and undressed on the nude deck. She had wanted to be taken in public. When she didn't want camera guy to fuck with her, she knocked him into next week. Barb had wanted to be played with and exposed at dinner but only up to a point. When she was done playing in public, she walked away. She had wanted to be fucked. She wanted me to see she was willing to be fucked in the ass and if I wouldn't do it, then she would let him. She had been doing things and keeping secrets she couldn't live with and part of this was her way of letting me know about it. But the biggest part was she had wanted me to take charge and put a stop to all of Barry's shit. She wanted me to take charge and do the things to her her good girl couldn't ask me to do or tell me she wanted. And, she wanted me to be the responsible one to see to it there were no bad concequences to either of us when I did it to her or made her do it. I not only could do it; I had to do it. And, I wanted to do it. I would get better at it as I went. I was already starting to have some ideas. Our trip wasn't over yet.

We chose to get dinner from the casual buffet line and eat at a table outside by the small pool. The weather was good. The food was great. We talked as we ate. It was good. We were reconnecting. We skipped the show that night and spent the evening in our cabin.

It was just the two of us. We were both nude with the curtains and glass door wide open. We rubbed massage oil all over and into each other. I was informed our thousand mile rule wasn't just for Barb's ass; it included mine too. Because it was Barb and not my doctor or when Jean thought she was going to try it, it wasn't so bad. She lovingly lubed me up and only used one finger "this time" while she rubbed her best parts up against my body and kissed me. Maybe I will be like Barb and eventually begin to like it too. We made love to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up later to close everything up and turn off all the lights. I watched her sleep and remembered how much I loved her.

As I watched her sleep, I remembered how just a while before she had kissed me all over moving steadily downward from my lips and eyes to my neck, my chest, my nipples, my abdomen, thrusting her tongue in my navel, and down to my aching cock which had waited so long it was stiff. I remembered how she had sucked and licked while she squeezed the base in her small hand and how she moved up over me to impale herself down on me. She had ridden me swaying up forward and down and back to rub her clitoris along my shaft. This had also swung her heavy tits in front of my face and lips so I could kiss and nibble her nipples. I remembered how she had forced her body down hard on me and gave that quick wiggle forward and back which brings on that elusive climax for her. I remember her gasps and moans and holding her breath until she collapsed on top of my chest holding me tight. I remembered her falling asleep in my arms with her head on my chest.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers
12