A Cruise to Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

Barb had worn the two piece suit I had bought her for the cruise under a white sundress. When we arranged our area, she had taken off the sundress and begun to rub suntan oil into her skin. We kept our sandals on the whole time we were on this beach as the sand was course. At the water line and into the water the bottom was pebble sized bits of broken coral which would have been too sharp for our tender feet. Our sandals were waterproof, so it worked out well. After observing the group preparing to leave, Barb has slipped off her top. With her behind me as I had been watching the group, I didn't notice her exposed breasts until the group started to walk by on their way to the dock. Barb was casually sitting there reading her book wearing only her bottoms and sandals. I did notice her nipples were hard and fully erect. I turned to watch her as they passed by. Several of the men had lingered to get a good look.

Everyone likes something different. Barb was white and her full and round tits were maybe a little different shape than what I had just seen on their women. Barb's nipples were pink where theirs had been a darker brown. I noticed as the men lingered, Barb had slightly opened her legs giving them a view of the crotch of her bottoms where a few hairs were showing out each side of the material. After they had all passed and moved on down the beach, I asked her what if she had not had any bottoms on at all. How would it have felt to have them stopping to look at her then? She told me having them look at her breasts had excited her and opening her legs had encouraged a couple to linger a little longer to stare at her pussy. That had shot it up a notch and now she was all wet and excited.

Barb asked me to rub some more lotion on her as she didn't want to burn. I was more than happy to oblige. She laid on her front as I rubbed lotion all over her back and shoulders. As I progressed down, I hooked both sides of her bottoms and just pulled them down her legs and off. I rubbed lotion all over her full plump ass and into her ass crack as well. I ran my finger over her rosebud dabbing it with lotion too but I didn't go inside. I moved down her legs to her sandaled feet telling her to turn over so I could get the front. She turned over and put her sunglasses and hat back on. I started at her shoulders and arms working down onto her full tits with her large stiff nipples. I love how big they get and how far they stick out when she is excited. Her tits needed extra lotion; I was just sure of it. Then it was down her abdomen to her full curly bush. I certainly would have hated for those pink lips to have gotten burned. She was right; she was wet, very wet.

We laid there in the shaded sun for some time taking turns going into the water to cool off. This left one to guard our stuff as every now and then someone would stroll by. With both of us in the water together, it would have been easy to loose something important. It also allowed me to watch her go to the water and cavort around in it nude and then walk back up the beach to me all wet with that big smile on her face. She was so free and happy. I just loved it.

I wanted to join her in the freedom of being fully nude there. How is it a nude woman on a beach is exciting and alluring while a nude man is some kind of sexual predator or pervert? Even not a one of the Italian men had been nude while the women felt free. Somehow everyone knows better like some unwritten rule. Oh well, I was definitely enjoying watching Barb.

As we were laying there, another group of people walked by. It appeared to be three older white couples. What made this group stand out was they were all carrying the same day bags we were which had been given us on board at the beginning of the cruise. They were on our cruise with us. Like others before them, they walked by with the men moving a little slower. The men didn't pick it up until their wives made some comment about their eyeballs falling out. The Italian women had never said a word to their men. Even so, one man in a goofy hat had still hung back. Barb casually moved her left knee up and out slightly as if turning her hip to a more comfortable position. This showed her pussy fully so even the pink lips were slightly visible inside their dark nest. The man with the goofy hat stopped and stared into her hairy cunt until his wife came back and grabbed his shirt sleeve giving it a yank. We could hear her "talking" to him as they went down the beach following the other two couples in their group.

With them gone, I asked Barb how excited she was now. She said she thought her heart was going to pound itself right out of her chest. I leaned over and caught her right nipple in my fingers and twisted and pulled it outward lifting her breast up off her chest. She moaned. I moved over beside her lounger and traded hands so I could keep exciting her breasts as I reached down into her pussy to finger her wet slit. I started thrusting two and then three fingers into her. Her hand moved down my stomach and into my trunks to pull on my stiff cock. I moved my hand lower so I could run my thumb into her pussy and two very wet fingers into her ass. Barb began to moan and gasp. Then, she began to orgasm and shake and stop breathing. She moaned some more and then started all over again. I was able to bring her to four orgasms one after another. During the last one, I was kissing and biting her nipple pulling her breast up with my teeth while I continued to thrust my fingers into both her holes. After she laid there for a few minutes to gather herself, she became self-conscious and wanted to leave. That sounded like a good idea. So, we got our stuff together and left.

Back on the water taxi, we sat up on top. With the sun in her face and wind blowing her hair, Barb looked just radiant. I got a few pictures of her like that with the blue waters and bright beaches in the background. She was so beautiful. As the taxi made its several stops before reaching the one at the ship terminal, we realized we had gotten off the taxi too soon and not gone to the really good beach everyone had suggested. We laughed so hard together at that one. It seemed to us we had found the right one. We were entirely satisfied. Don't get me wrong. It did seem like a very nice beach with restaurants even. But all in all, I think we found what we were looking for.

Back on board ship, we got a quick bite to eat at the buffet before going to our cabin. We stripped and showered the lotion and grime off. When I got out of the shower, Barb laid me down in the middle of the bed and got over on top of me. She kissed me and began to rub her silky pussy over my cock. She began to talk to me about what we had seen and done that day and how it had made her feel. Her talk excited me and soon I was as hard and big as I ever had been. She caught the tip of my stiff cock in her pussy lips and moved down onto me burying my shaft inside her wet channel. She continued to talk to me as she brushed her excited breasts across my face and lips while she rode my cock. God, she knows me so well. I couldn't help it, I came. I didn't want to help it. I wasn't supposed to help it. I came hard not wanting it to ever end, but just like always, it eventually did. I laid there totally empty as she moved off me and back into the bathroom to clean up again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just lounging in our underpants. We were on the bed or out on the balcony. Barb got some time to read her book. I just sat and pondered all of the events which we had been through so far on this cruise. We didn't feel like going to the dinning room for dinner so we dressed and got our food in the casual dinning area. We ate at the tables outside at the back of the ship. What a beautiful day it had been and the sunset was breathtaking. We turned in early as the next day promised to be full and busy. I was tired. I slept hard.

Day Nine: The Private Island

By the time we got up, the ship was anchored in the bay of the private island the cruise line owned. There was another ship from this cruise line also in the bay. It was another glorious sunny day. We got breakfast. I had slept so hard after a full day the day before that now I was hungry and I ate. I was all good but I am glad I stopped. There comes a point where good gets too good and then it isn't any more.

Getting to the island was and adventure in itself. We went to a much lower deck than before which exited out to a small landing at water level. They had lifeboat / taxis which came along side and loaded up about 20 of us at a time to ferry us to the island. The small boat bobbed and lurched along but we eventually got there.

The island was quite a place. It was very nice with permanent structures and bathrooms with running water. The beach was huge and pristine with rows and columns of hundreds of loungers all the way down the beach. The beach was very fine white sand which sloped extremely gradually into the water. At the back of the beach up against the scrub were lounge chairs shaded by clam shells. Another part of the island had jet skis and paddle craft which could be rented.

We had booked a couple of the shaded loungers, so we went to the beach and were taken to our spot. We spread out our stuff. We felt a little safer leaving our things as we were not on a public beach of an island full of desperately poor people. With the people around us quickly establishing who was where, it would be more obvious if someone else started going through our stuff. On this island, they did not take money and the only id we needed was our room keys which I could keep in the pocket of my swim trunks. From the other ship in the bay, there were a number of families with children on shore among us.

We spent the day laying in the sun on some of the empty loungers and then moving to our shaded loungers for awhile. When we got too warm, we went for a swim in the clear water. The water was so clear we could easily see schools of fish swimming here and there. The water in the bay was very calm so I felt safe bringing my digital camera out into the water. Most everyone, especially the ones with children, stayed in close to the shore. The bottom sloped so gradually, we were out maybe 200 to 250 yards from shore and I was still only shoulder deep. Barb is short enough; she had to use the air mattress we had rented to stay above water. When we moved back toward shore to where Barb could stand up, we were still quite a bit out past everyone else. I told Barb to take off her swim suit top and hand it to me. She looked around and said she was uncomfortable doing it with children around. I reminded her they were way back by the shore. To them, we just looked like two heads on top of blue water. They couldn't see what was happening under water unless they were much closer. She took it off but hesitated when I told her to hand it to me. I took a couple of pictures of her there topless in the water. Then I told her to take the bottoms off and hand them to me too. She simply complied knowing I was going to take more pictures.

I moved around to where I was able to take her picture with our whole cruise ship in frame in the background. There she was entirely nude with her hands up out of the water and a big smile on her face with her sparkling eyes. I love that picture. I took three just be sure I got a good one. I handed her suit back to her along with mine and the camera. She held both suits between her legs as I moved to where she had been so she could get a picture of me too. She was only willing to take one as she was more interested in giving me back the camera so she could get her suit back on. Then it was back to shore.

Part of the dinning staffs of both ships came on shore to prepare and put on a huge barbeque for everyone on shore. They had a large open pavilion where the food was prepared and served. There were surrounding shaded areas of picnic tables for people to sit and eat. The food was free the beverages weren't. The food was great.

As we sat and ate our food, an older couple asked if they could share our table. We said it was fine. As they sat down across from us, I noticed this guy's goofy hat. This was the guy from yesterday and his wife. He had spotted us and made a beeline for our table. They were a couple from Wales. They, mostly he, told us all about their home and family. He was quite animated and happy with himself as he talked along. His wife mostly sat and watched only adding a comment here and there. She smiled as she watched him so focused on Barb. She knew he was excited to get to talk to the woman he saw the day before knowing that was all that was going to happen. She seemed quite happy to let him have his moment.

As I looked at her, I wondered if she had already benefited the night before from our adventure. She saw me looking at her and sat up a little straighter pushing her chest out a little more. She had probably never done or will do what Barb had done, but she still knew she had something. I watched him looking intently at Barb as they talked back and forth. I didn't feel threatened either. Soon, the meal was over and both couples went our separate ways. I still don't believe Barb ever, even to this very day, figured it out that was the guy from the day before. I found that to be very funny. Barb asked me what I was laughing about. I just told her I thought they were a very cute couple and I hoped when we were older, we were that cute too.

After more lounging in the sun and swimming, it was late afternoon and time to head back to the launches and back to the ship. After we had showered and changed, it was time for dinner again; the last dinner of the cruise. I went all out for this dinner. I had both the steak and the lamb. For desert, I had both the chocolate cake and the key lime pie. The food was GREAT and I ate it all.

As soon as everyone was back on board, the ship had taken off. The next morning we would be leaving the ship back in Orlando. After dinner, we didn't have too much time to relax or play around with each other as we needed to get all of our stuff packed and our luggage in the hallway so they could process it for disembarkation the next morning. I had to go the ship's liquor store to retrieve the mango rum and other liquors we had purchased during our cruise. They had not let us have the liquor in our cabins as then we wouldn't buy their expensive drinks on board. So, the evening was spent getting the bottles and other souvenir purchases safely padded inside our luggage and all the right airline and ship disembarkation tags on each piece of luggage.

I had purchased the expedited disembarkation package so they would take our luggage off the ship, we would walk it through customs, and they would take it to the airport and check it onto our flights for us. Hopefully, by leaving early and with as little effort as possible, we would not run into anyone we were not interested in seeing. So far, we had not heard a peep from Barry or Jean or any of their friends since our exit. All we needed to keep out was the few toiletries we needed for the morning, the clothes we would wear to travel back home, our carry on bags, and of course all of our id and paperwork.

I had laid out my clothes for the next day. I also took a look at what Barb had chosen for herself. In that the northwest was having a cold streak, we were wanting to dress somewhat warmer to arrive back home. Barb had chosen a long pair of pants with a blouse and sweater set. I replaced the pants with a skirt and the cotton blouse with a lighter taffeta one. I put her warmer items in my carry on. As we finished packing, we had changed into just a clean set of underwear so we could pack our dirty clothes in the luggage. I just slipped on my tomorrow pants long enough to put the bags out in the hallway. There was luggage all the way up and down both sides of the hallway. By then, we were tired. We just went to bed and held each other as we quickly went to sleep.

Day Ten: Back to Orlando

I woke up early while Barb was still sleeping. I got up and checked the hallway. All of the luggage was gone. I went out on the balcony. It was still dark and I could see the lights of Orlando coming closer. When I came back into our cabin, I left the curtains open. I went over to where Barb had taken off her underwear to go to bed the night before and put it in my carry on bag. We needed to get up a little early anyway to get breakfast before our early express departure. I let her sleep another 45 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore.

I woke her up by kissing her eyes and face. She was not moving too quickly so my kisses moved down her throat to her chest and breasts. I kissed, sucked, nibbled and caressed her breasts. When she is excited, there is a hard wired connection from her nipples to her pussy. Now, I had her attention. Her hands began to wander over my body and caress me here and there as we held and kissed each other. I flipped the blanket off of us so I could see all of her and I began to stroke and caress her body. She readily opened her legs for me so I could caress and cup her hairy pussy as she grasped and stroked my cock. I began to finger her wet slit as her clitoris became erect and popped out of its little hood. She moved down to suck me but instead I pulled her up off the bed and over to the sliding door with the curtains open.

I stood in front of her as she kneeled in front of me. I put my hard cock into her mouth and gently held the back of her head guiding her back and forth while I thrust my cock into her mouth. With all of the lights in the room on, we could only see the lights on the outside of the buildings we passed as the ship entered the Orlando port. But, anyone watching the ship come in could easily see us there in our cabin. I was so hoping they were watching. I pulled her up onto her feet and turned her around with her hands on the little hardwood table to support herself as I bent her forward. I thrust my hard wet cock into her hairy pussy from behind holding her hips with both hands to pull her to me. As I fucked her, I could see on the glass of the sliding door the reflection of her large breasts hanging down and bouncing all around with each forward thrust of my cock. Now I was really hoping someone out there was getting to enjoy this show. Just the thought of exposing her while I fucked her got me so excited I came hard.

I moved her over to lie down on the end of the bed with her legs open facing the open curtains. I got down between her legs and began to lick, suck, and nibble her wet hairy pussy while I caressed and pulled her nipples with my large hands. I sucked her fat clitoris like a little cock while I repeatedly pushed two fingers into her pussy. She moaned and gasped and came hard shuddering and shaking her whole body. She was spent and just lay there as I got up to clean up and get dressed. As she came out of the bathroom to get dressed she asked about her underwear. I told her we were still more than 1000 miles from home so she couldn't wear any underwear today until our layover. Then, she noticed the wardrobe change. I told her she was still mine and had to be available for me to play with. I also reminded her I loved her, I respected her, and I had no intention of hurting her. She was just going to have to trust me.

We had a good breakfast; the food was great. We were on time for our express disembarkation. We made it through quickly as all of our papers and finances were taken care of. We found our luggage in the terminal and walked it through customs. Just outside of the terminal, the cruise line took our luggage again to transport it to the airport and check it in at our airline for us.

THE TRIP HOME:

With just our carry on luggage, we got a taxi. As the taxi made its way toward the airport, I took Barb in my arms and began to kiss and caress her face and neck. I nibbled her earlobe and kissed that tender spot on her neck just below and behind her ear. This always makes her tingle. As I kissed her deeply on her lips, I caressed her braless breasts through her thin blouse. She tensed up a little at this as the driver might be watching. I told her he probably was so let's give him a good show. She just relaxed and dropped back into her seat letting her right arm rest in her lap with her left arm still around my shoulders. She kept her eyes closed while I continued to kiss her face and neck and rolled her stiff nipples between my thumb and finger. Barb's breathing was fast and shallow as she gave out little moans when I pulled her nipple as I rolled it. I opened the two top buttons on her blouse and reached in to cup and fondle her naked breast. I lifted it up to my lips as I kissed the nipple and captured it between my teeth. Rolling her stiff nipple between my teeth while gently pulling it outward caused her to give a deep low moan which filled the car.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers