A Cruise to Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

If the driver hadn't been watching before, I was sure he was by now. I continued to kiss her lips, face, eyes, and neck while I worked over both her heavy full tits and their stiff nipples. As we neared the terminal, the taxi began to slow down. So, I buttoned up her blouse and got some money ready to pay the driver the fare showing on the meter and a good tip. Barb just laid there all limp in her seat with her arms at her side and her legs wide open. She was flushed from the neck up and exhausted like she had just run a long race. If her skirt had been a little shorter, I'll bet he could have seen her wide open wet pussy.

Inside the terminal, we skipped the lines as the cruise line had already checked us in and printed our boarding passes for our flights. We wandered down toward our gate in no big hurry as we had about two hours before our flight. There was a row of about four pay phone cubicles along one wall. The end cubicle had two inside walls with the cubicle wall going out from there and hooking toward the next cubicle leaving just an entry way. I had Barb enter while I put my carry on against the wall just inside the entry way and her carry on stacked on top of mine. With me standing in the entry way between our carry ons and the end of the cubicle wall where the phone was, no one walking by could see inside to whatever Barb might be doing sitting in the chair in front of the phone.

I had Barb stand up, lift her skirt up around her waist and sit back down with her legs open to me. Now I could easily see her thick curly black pubic hair all matted together with her juices she worked up during our taxi ride. I told her to unbutton her blouse completely and pull it wide open for me. There were her full tits and stiff nipples all flushed like her neck and face. I made sure the flash was off on my digital camera before I began to snap a picture of her like this.

I told her to lift her breasts from underneath and pull them out toward me. Without further instruction, she began to twist and pull her nipples. Barb's face had that far away look as she pulled hard enough on her nipples to lift her heavy globes fully off her chest. I told her to spread her pussy lips wide open for me so I could see if her big clit was sticking out of its hood. Her fingers brushed the wet curly hair to both sides then gently pulled both lips away from each other and held them there for me. I could see her clit all erect and wet as it throbbed with her heart beat like a little cock. I told her to catch it between her thumb and finger and roll it back and forth while she continued to play with her nipples. I also told her to try to be sort of quiet when she had her orgasm which started just seconds after she began. She stopped rolling it to let herself come down from her orgasm.

I flipped the camera over to video clip mode and told her to put two fingers inside her pussy and catch her clit between her thumb and the base of her fingers. With her finger tips running a little race on the underside of her pubic bone and her thumb working her clit, I knew another orgasm was not too far away. With her face blank and her breathing almost stopped, she pulled and twisted her nipple so hard I thought she might damage it. Her other hand kept working her pussy and clit. I could hear the wet noises as her fingers worked inside her. Her breathing stopped as she began to come. Her face flushed so much, I thought it might turn blue. There was a look of complete rapture on her face in contrast to the absent stare of her wide open eyes. Her orgasm rolled on and on cresting three or four times before she began to come down. She just sat in the chair all disheveled trying to catch her breath before speaking. As she began to button her blouse, she said she needed to find a restroom where she could go to the bathroom and pull herself together.

With her blouse buttoned, her skirt fell into place when she stood up. On wobbly legs, she made it down the corridor to the women's restroom. About ten minutes later, she came back out looking much better. We found our departure gate. The seating there in the waiting area were the usual rows of seats back to back with one row facing the next one over. As we sat there, I notice the couple sitting across the aisle from us. She was going on and on telling him something he obviously was not that keen to be listening to. His attention was focused on Barb. I looked at her and noticed her skirt was caught on one knee but not up high enough to be a problem. I figured he was just hoping. I leaned over and told Barb she had an admirer. He was looking at her legs hoping to see more. I asked her what she wanted to do. She said, normally she would cross her legs and pull her skirt down to put an end to that. But, right then, she felt like it would be exciting to go ahead and give him a peek. She finished saying she wanted me to decide which she would do as I was in charge.

I told her to turn toward her bag in the seat on the other side of her. This would allow her to make sure her skirt came up another inch or two and her knees were a little wider apart. Then she should look in her bag for a minute or so to find the map from our trip. This would give him a teasing glimpse. I was watching him as she did just that. She looked in her bag for a long while and then began to turn toward me with the map in her hand. Her turn started with the knee closest to me moving my way, holding her knees wide apart for a few seconds, and the other knee then moving to catch up with it so she ended up with both knees together pointing toward my seat. She casually pulled the hem of her skirt down as she handed me the map. She had made sure he got a good look at her pussy instead of the teasing partial view I had intended. We sat there looking at the map together. We were talking and laughing about what had just happened and not about the map or the trip. Even though I knew she really was enjoying this game, I also knew she had taken this one past where I had told her to. I knew we would play these flirty little games again.

When we finally boarded the plain, I grabbed a pillow and blanket on our way to our seats. We were on the side of the plane which had three seats in the row. Barb sat in the middle and I sat on the aisle so my long leg could stick out when no one was in the aisle. The other seat was eventually filled with a woman probably in her mid 70's. She introduced herself as Claire. I figured our fun was over with this set up. After the takeoff, I put the armrest between us up so Barb could put her pillow on my shoulder and cover up with her blanket. With my arm around her to steady her, she closed her eyes. The woman next to her put her pillow against the outside wall of the plane and covered herself with a blanket too.

With both women peacefully resting and me being the pervert I am, I began to think maybe I could still have a little fun here. I slowly moved my right hand between Barb's body and her right arm. I moved it up to gently cup her soft full breast through her thin blouse. As I gently squeezed and lifted the breast, the nipple became stiff in my palm. I began to concentrate on the nipple. She asked just what I was thinking. I told her to unbutton the top three buttons on her blouse. She very slowly and carefully did it trying not to attract any attention. I moved my hand into her open blouse to caress her soft naked breast. The other nipple was already hard and stiff.

I continued quite a while to work both of her breasts and nipples slowly moving from one to the other from time to time. I began to think it was about time to stop this game and put everything back together. As we were beginning to disengage ourselves, Claire leaned over and told Barb she wanted her to lift her blanket so she could see my hand on her breast before we stopped. Barb froze and looked at me with a question on her face. We had been caught. I gave her a wink. She moved her right hand to her left shoulder and lifted the blanket a few inches away from her chest. This was enough room for Claire to see inside where my hand was cupping Barb's right breast from underneath. Her left breast, closest to Claire, with its erect nipple was fully on display. I moved my thumb and finger to roll and twist her nipple as I cupped her tit. Then Barb put the blanket back on her shoulder.

I saw Claire's right hand slip from under her blanket up under Barb's blanket. I am sure she was caressing Barb's breast and nipple for a minute. The whole time she did, Barb just looked at her with a soft look on her face. Then Claire removed her hand and acted like nothing had ever happened. In short order, we were all back together and sharing idle chit chat largely about nothing.

Before long, the plane landed at our layover. We had just enough time for Barb to take my carryon into the women's restroom and change into her warmer outfit and then get something to eat before we needed to get to our next flight. I noticed that even though Barb did put on the warmer slacks with the blouse and sweater outfit, she chose to leave the bra off. I was glad she was becoming more comfortable with that. We did get something to eat in the terminal as the food service on the plane was almost non-existent. We made it to our plane on time and were finally on the last leg home.

This flight was the longer of the two and it gave me time to think. When we left for this cruise, I had wanted to see Barb naked on the beach and fondled and caressed in public. I learned I need to be more careful what I ask for as the first two times it happened it wasn't with me. I ended up angry and hurt. I am not normally a violent person; but I did eventually get angry and hurt enough to hurt Jean and Barry. I had to admit to myself I really did enjoy hurting them even though hurting them did not make my anger towards them go away.

I had to admit to myself a large part of my anger had been and still was with Barb. I had done things with her I had only had fantasies about before. Part of doing those things to her was because of my anger as well as my sexual gratification. I had many more fantasies I planned to make happen. I wondered if part of my motivation to make her do these things was to in a way get even with Barb for what she had done.

I was also angry with myself for letting things with Barry and Jean go as far as they went. Part of me had enjoyed seeing her put on display and used when she didn't seem to be willing to let me do it. I had just wanted to see it happen anyway it could. I had used Jean also. I was not without fault here either. I decided I was never going to let myself be put in that position again. Why couldn't she have just been able to tell me what she wanted?

I thought about the Tom Anderson thing. Sure he was aggressive or assertive and she was submissive so he could bully her into it. But, on the other side, she had let it go on for months and progress to the point she let him fuck her and begin playing with her ass all without telling me a thing about it. She said he forced her but she participated and kept it a secret. She said he was the only one and this was the only time anything like this had ever happened. Should I believe her? Why would I believe her?

I had seen the pictures of Jean getting Barb naked and playing with her in the bathroom on that tour. And I had seen the pictures of the other woman, who had taken those pictures, also playing with her in that bathroom. I remembered how easily Jean had taken off Barb's bra and panties and played with her in their suite on our way to dinner and how Claire had played with her tit on the plane. I wondered if there had been other women before and just how interested is she in other women?

I wondered just what had been going on with Barb and how long had it been going on for her to get to this point? I remembered my thought that nothing sexual had ever happened to Barb that Barb didn't want to happen. I still believed that was true and had never changed. She said I was in charge but I believed she was just using that to convince herself she doesn't have to be responsible for whatever she does or happens to her.

One thing was for sure, the cat was out of the bag and she likes to play. Is she going to be able to control herself? Hell, I like to play too. Am I going to be able to get this under control and if so can I keep it in control? Will she continue to go nuts without me knowing? She had said I was in control but then she made sure the man at the airport got a good look at her pussy instead of just a teasing glimpse. Would she play flirty flashing games when I wasn't around and didn't know about it? If she did and the other person was dominant, would she let them "force" her into something?

Our relationship had changed forever and would never be the same again. We were going home to the same house but as different people. Would we survive this and stay together? Did I still want to? Did I still love her enough to do whatever it takes to make this work even though I didn't know just what that would be yet? Yeah, ...yes, ....yes I did. At least, so far I did. Time would tell.

Our plane finally landed. We disembarked and found our luggage. We transported everything out to our wagon and made the long drive home. The drive home was quiet without much conversation. I am sure Barb was having thoughts of her own. I wondered just what was going through her mind. So, I asked her. She said she was thinking of all the things which had to be done before we returned to work. I didn't believe her.

When we drove up to the house, Barb went in and turned on the lights while I started unloading all of the luggage and carrying it into the house. Barb suggested we unpack and clean up the next day as we had it off. So, she got in the shower to get ready for bed. As she was in the shower, I went into my shop and got a decorative ceramic piece of a broken drawer handle. When I came in, she had finished her shower so I took mine. When I came out of the shower, she was already in bed.

I told Barb I wanted her right then. She said no, she was too tired and it had been a long day. I showed Barb the ceramic piece and said this thingymabob says you are going to come with me right now. I could see her think about it for just a moment. This was the moment which decided if what we agreed to on the cruise was going to carry on at home in our real lives. And just that quickly, she got out of bed and said, "What do you want me to do?"

I took her out to the living room where I opened the drapes. I know the window and sliding glass door open out onto the deck and overlook our private back yard. But, to me, it was the idea of it. I pulled her nightgown off over her head and tossed it aside. With the lights on, I had her on her knees sucking me. When I was fully erect, I laid her down on the carpet, pushed her legs wide apart, and thrust myself into her fully on the first stroke. She was wet, very wet. I continued to forcefully shove myself into her on each stroke as I kissed her face and neck. I made her hold her tits up for me so I could lick, suck and bite her nipples as I fucked her. About the time I was ready to come, I could feel her begin to give that quick sideways wiggle to her pussy which she uses to bring her orgasm on. We were both able to reach orgasm while we were locked together.

I had no idea where all of this was going to lead to. But, the Queen had been dethroned.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers