A Cruise to Remember

Story Info
Finding love on a cruise ship.
14.9k words
3.65
29.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passengers arriving on the cruise ship Costa Riviera, they had their luggage and their belongings with them as they got their cabin assignments and went to the staterooms and cabins on each designated deck. Jeanne went down to one of the lower decks and found her cabin. She noticed a single man going in to the cabin next to her. She smiled as he looked at her, he dropped his key card and nervously smiled. He picked it up and she went in to her cabin with a smile on her face. He looked back up and she was in the room already. He frowned a bit and went inside his cabin.

As he was putting away his clothes, he heard someone softly singing. He wondered if it was the beautiful woman he saw in the next room. He finished putting away his clothes and went to the top deck to see the people off from the dock.

She was about 5'8". long Black hair, he couldn't see what color eyes she had but he knew that they were the mirror to her soul. He didn't expect anything to come about from being on the cruise. He actually didn't want to be there in the first place. He was sort of forced to go, but now he was thinking it might not be so bad.

He was on the side, a way back from the railing, when he saw her. She was radiant even from the back. She was throwing confetti and waving to someone on deck and yelling bye. He guessed that she must have someone from the way she was reacting to the people on dock and that they were yelling back.

The ship started to set sail after the moorings were released and everyone went back to their cabins and walked around the decks seeing what was around. The Purser made an announcement that there was a formal dinner tonight at 6pm in the dining area. Bob was annoyed he had to get dressed up, but he was prepared for it. I Guess he was happy that it was the first night and not later, just to get it out of the way.

Jeanne wasn't too happy about it either, but she thought it was best that it was the first night, so she could save her other clothes for another time. She went to the gift shop to get a small bottle of perfume. She didn't know who she was going to sit with at dinner so she thought she might find a nice fragrance to help get to know someone.

She bought a bottle of a fragrance called 'Ghost' She smelled it and it smelled very nice to her so she got the smallest bottle they had. $25 was a lot for a bottle of perfume but she knew she would have it for a while. She thought it was a good investment. As she came out of the shop, she bumped into the man she saw going in to the cabin next to her.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." She sputtered.

"It quite all right. I should've looked where I was going." He said in a wonderful British accent. She smiled at him and he looked in to her Hazel eyes. It looked like they turned green for a moment but he thought he was seeing things.

"My name is Jeanne, I'm from N.Y. Originally, now living in Delaware." She said and put her hand out.

"My name is Bob, Nice to meet you. I'm from Oxfordshire England. lived there all my life. I was forced to have a holiday, I thought it might be boring but I think I may like it now that I've met you." He said. She smiled as he took and kissed her hand.

"You're a flatterer, aren't you? No one has ever talked to me like that before." She said.

"My lady, It would be my pleasure to escort you to dinner tonight. I hope I am not too forward. Or your boyfriend will be jealous." He said cautiously.

"No, no boyfriend, I wasn't that lucky to have a boyfriend. I am here alone. My parents always went on cruises and they decided to give me one. so here I am. I don't know what to do either, Maybe we can try to do things together. If that's all right with you?" She asked curiously.

"My lady, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to be by your side. It will be my pleasure to show you the kind of love you deserve and the kind of love I will try my best to give you." He said and kissed her hand again.

"You are certainly gallant. Something I have always wanted in a man." She said.

"I hope I can fulfill every want and need and desire you have and I will try to complete it to the best of my ability to make you happy." He said.

"You are going to make me get used to this. I Have always wanted a man to be in love with me like this. I really never thought it would happen." "As I said, I will do my best to try to make you as happy as I can." He said, She stared at him for the longest time. She got out of her trance and looked at her watch. It was an hour until dinner and they needed to get ready.

"Look at the time! We have to go get ready! I'm glad I have ONE dress, I don't think I could stand every night as a formal night." She said with a laugh.

"Me either." He said as a sigh. He loved her small laugh. "Allow me to escort you to your cabin so we can get ready for dinner." He said

"Thank you very kindly Sir, I believe I shall!" She said with a smile. he smiled as well and they left for their cabins. They each entered their own cabin and got ready for the dinner. She got dressed fast. well as fast as she could. She put on a little bit of the perfume on her wrists and rubbed them together. She smelled her wrists. She smiled and liked the way the perfumes smelled. She hoped he would like it too. She went next door and knocked on his cabin.

He opened the door and stood in front of her in a black dinner jacket, dress pants and a clip on tie.

"Hello handsome." She said. He looked at her stunned, he thought she was beautiful before, but, now, she truly captured his soul. He took her hand and kissed it again.

"My lady, you look ravishing. I have never seen a woman quite like you before that took my heart so quickly." He said as he looked at her Blue full length dress with off the shoulder sleeves. "Absolutely stunning." She blushed

"Thank you very much. No one has ever said that before. you will make me want this all the time!" she said.

"As much as I can give it to you." He answered. He looked lovingly into her eyes. She smiled. He smiled as well and then held out his arm. "My lady, shall we depart and eat a wonderful meal?" He asked. She took his arm and they left for the dining area.

They were seated at a small table and ordered dinner and drinks. He still looked lovingly in her eyes. She saw something in him that she didn't see in any other mans eyes. She saw love, like she had always wanted it. She hoped the rest of the cruise was as nice as it first started out.

He was a bit nervous, Being this was his first time with a woman out on a date, of sorts. She started to tell about herself. She was the youngest of 7 children and that her siblings were either married or had families of their own. About how she worked with her father in his florist and that she had gone on other vacations alone.

He loved the sound of her voice. The lilting tones and her little laugh. He couldn't help looking in to her eyes. He thought that they were the most beautiful things he had ever seen. He was sure this wasn't a one time thing. He knew he was falling in love but he never thought it would be so fast and so complete.

He told her about himself. That he was the oldest of 3 children he lived in England all his life and he never went anywhere. This was his first holiday outside of the UK. She folded her hands and put them under her chin as he was telling his story. She smiled. He knew that is was a sincere smile and not one where she wasn't interested in what he was saying.

Soon the food came and they started eating, She ordered a baked lasagna and salad and he had roast pork with mashed potatoes and broccoli. They both talked and ate at the same time and they had a very good time. They didn't seem to notice how late it was getting. The dinner started at 6pm and people slowly started to leave the dining room.

Jeanne looked at her watch and saw the time

"Do you realize it's 11pm? We have been talking the whole night away!" She said and looked around. And the room was almost empty except for them and the cleaning crew. He looked around as well.

"No, I Had no idea. I've been having fun talking to you. I had no idea of the time." He said. "I hope I Haven't bored you silly." He said sheepishly.

"No, Not at all. I feel very comfortable with you. I have never felt this way with anyone before. Usually people don't want to hear what I have to say. It has been wonderful talking to you. I hope we can do it again some time." She said

"As much as you want Darling, I want to make you happy." He said. She looked at him with a shocked look.

"No one has called me Darling before. I do like it. But I think its a bit too soon. I do like you But I would like to get to know you better, if that's all right." She said. He looked at her lovingly and took her hand,

"I don't want to rush you into anything you don't want to do. But I must tell you, I DO love you. I Have never felt this way about anyone in my life. All I ask for is a chance for me to show you how much I love you, How much I want you and How much I Need you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your eyes are the mirror to your soul and I see a large pool of love and compassion in them. I just hope you can give at least some of that love for me. I have never known anything like this before." He said looking directly into her eyes.

She saw something in him that she never saw in anyone else. She did see his love and wondered if she was worthy of being loved. No one else had ever wanted to get to know her and she thought she was going to be alone for the rest of her life. She wasn't a spring chicken and she thought the prospects of her even going out on a date were too remote.

"I think you got one thing backwards. You are giving me the chance. I have always wanted someone to love and never was even liked, but YOU are the one giving me the chance, and I will do the best I can to not mess anything up." She said. "I have never been beautiful or anything, but I don't know what you see in me but I will try my best to not mess things up the way I usually do. All I ask is that you be yourself, and I will be myself and I hope that that doesn't make you turn and run." she said with a laugh. He smiled.

"No I wont run. I have found my perfect woman." He said.

"I am far from perfect , THAT is for sure. I have so many things wrong with me, its not funny." She said. "but right now I think we had better go. looks like the cleaning crew is ready to throw us out of here." She said.

"Allow me to escort you back to your cabin it is the least I can do for my lady." He said.

"I would be honored" She said. they both got up and walked arm and arm out of the dining area and back to their cabins.

"I hope we can spend some more time together, and I hope I don't make you feel uncomfortable." He said nervously.

"No, Not at all. I feel very comfortable with you. I am totally relaxed and at ease, and I didn't think I would be able to when I was alone with a man. Something in you makes me feel totally at ease with you and I don't mind it at all." She said. He took her hand and kissed it.

"See you on the morrow my beautiful lady. Till we meet again." he said and started for his cabin. He looked at her and smiled. and then went in to his cabin. She sighed and went in to her own cabin. She took off her clothes and fell right to sleep. she dreamed wonderful dreams of her English Knight in shining armour.

She dreamt that they were in medieval times and she was a lady of King Arthur's realm. She was sitting on a bench playing a lute and singing softly. No one bothered her and no one took notice of her singing. She didn't mind it she just wanted to sing.

There were many people around various peasants and servants of King Arthur. A few of Arthur's men walked around the courtyard. One Knight was up on a parapet keeping guard when he heard her sing. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. A voice like an angel and he turned to see where it was coming from.

He saw her and was taken by her at first glance. He stared at her, Not wanting to draw attention to himself. But he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She sensed that someone was watching her, and she looked around to see if she could find the person who heightened her senses. He saw that she was looking around and he went back to his post. but he couldn't stop thinking about her. She went back to playing the lute and singing, but she knew that she had gained the attention of someone. And at the banquet later on, she was going to find out who he was.

Back on the ship, the next morning. She awoke with a smile on her face, the dream was so vivid and so real. She wondered if she would remember it and if it would continue the next night. She got dressed and went to next door to Bob's cabin to see if he was up and to join her for breakfast.

She knocked on his door but he didn't answer. She called his name but still no answer. She frowned and went to the dining area for breakfast. She saw him sitting at a small table, the table that they had dinner and talked the night before .

"There you are!" She exclaimed "I went to your cabin and you didn't answer, I thought you might have changed your mind." She said. He got up to pull out her chair, She sat and he helped her move it towards the table.

"I'm sorry, I thought you needed the rest after our long night, I Had such wonderful dreams about us. it was like a fairy tale." He said.

"So did I! I dreamt I was a lady in King Arthur's court. It seemed so real. Like I was really there and an actual lady of his realm." She said. the waiter brought over their breakfast without her even ordering. "What is this? I didn't order anything yet." She said surprised.

"I took the liberty of ordering for you and when you arrived, I asked the waiter to bring it over. I Hope you don't mind." He said.

"Oh, thank you! But I usually don't have a breakfast this big. But I think I can scarf it down. That dream made me hungry!" She said and laughed. She tasted the meal. Pancakes and coffee with orange juice and scrambled eggs. The waiter brought his meal over, Just a bagel and tea with jam and they ate. He looked at her while eating, she was scarfing it down but he didn't mind. she looked like she was having a good time and he wanted her to enjoy herself. He ate his bagel and jam and tea.

"I'm being a pig aren't I?" She asked. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me!" She apologized.

"No, not at all. We are here to have a good time and I want you to be happy. Seeing you having so much fun makes me happy." He said. "You wanted me to be myself and all I ask of you is the same. We don't need to put on airs for one another. Just be ourselves and we will see how it goes." He said. She smiled,

"Yes, you are right. It would be difficult for me to be something I am not. I prefer to be me and if they don't like it well tough!" She said and laughed. He thought her laugh was wonderful, the most wonderful sound he had ever heard. He looked deeper in to her eyes. "I love the way you look at me, no man had ever wanted to look at me like that before. It is so wonderful." she said.

"My lady, you are beautiful. You radiate a glow that I have never seen in any other woman. You radiate... love. I don't know why any other man hadn't seen it before, but, it comes through so clearly for me. You should've had men falling at your feet to worship you." He said.

"Me? Worshipped? No! that NEVER Happened. Only thing that were worshipped are my cats, the way they should be, but. me? No! NEVER happened!" She argued.

"Well, My Dear, Plan to be worshipped. A LOT!" He said with a smile. "You need to be worshipped and I am the man who will give it to you. I NEED to love you. I cant explain it right, but I need to. It is something that I was born to do. I was born to love you. and I will try my best to do it." He said.

She looked at him, stunned. She didn't know what to think. No man had ever wanted to get to know her and all of a sudden she has a man who wants to worship her. It was all too overwhelming for her. He held her hand, seeing that she was overwhelmed by all the attention.

"Believe me, I Have never felt this way about anyone. It is overwhelming for me as well as you. I do love you very much, I Just don't know how to express it to you. This is my first time for being in love, and I may be going a bit overboard but I think its worth it to prove my love for you." He said. She caressed his face.

"You do make me feel like I Have always wanted to feel. Not like anyone else has wanted to love me, you are definitely the first. I have always wanted to be loved, So seeing that you are giving me a chance I will give you a chance." She said. He smiled.

"Thank you, My Dear, You will not be disappointed." He took her hand and kissed it. and caressed her face. "You are so beautiful."

"Me? Nah. Never was and never will be." She said

"You are beautiful on the inside AND outside. Those men were jerks not to see your beauty. To walk right by and not look at the light that shines from inside you. I saw it right away But I was afraid to say anything. Now that I have I cant stop. I Need to tell you how much I love you and I want to tell you, Often. It something that I cant keep bottled up inside."

"No one has ever spoken to me like this before. It is very overwhelming, to say the least. Just don't stop. I might get used to it!" She said with a laugh.

"My dear, you are worth ever moment. You have been denied love for so long, I want to make up for it in every way I can. That is the least I can do."

"I think I'm going to need some air, this is happening so fast. I am not used to being treated this way." She said.

"Get used to it I will treat you with the love and respect you deserve and have been missing for so long." He said. they finished their breakfast and left to take a walk around the decks. They held hands as they were walking.

"I never thought I'd be like this with any man, or, to be more specific, that any man would be like this with me." she said. they went over to the railing and looked out at the waves.

"I will make you feel like the lady you are and the lady that you deserve to be. Nothing less for my lady of the realm." He said. She smiled.

"What was your dream about? Mine was so real I really felt I was in King Arthur's time." She said

"You do have an old world feel about you. You are out of time. as I think I am as well. But I KNOW that we have met before and that we were meant to be together. We have been lovers for centuries. and we met each other in different times and places." He said.

"Well, I think that remains to be seen." She said and winked. "But tell me about your dream. What did you dream about? You said it was also medieval."

"Yes, well, we were in Medieval times. I was a knight, not sure of who's court though, but you were definitely in it. I think you were a high lady of the realm, Like a relative of the king or something. People knew not to offend you. You were playing an instrument and singing But no one paid any attention to you. I Looked at you and feel in love instantly. I thought you knew I was looking at you so I had to go back to my guard duty." He said.

"I Don't believe it! that is EXACTLY my dream. What did you do? Make me dream the same thing?" She asked curiously. He was stunned.

"No. I told you we were meant to be together and I think this proves it. We dream about each other and it is the same thing so we are definitely made for one another." he said.

"Maybe, But it is strange how we dreamt the same thing." She said.

"I think it's wonderful. Like we really belong to each other. No one else has made me feel this way. NO ONE!" He said.

He drew closer to her, he wanted to kiss her but he was afraid that she might think he was going too fast. She looked him in his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. She nodded her head and closed her eyes. He kissed her with love and passion. She tried to kiss him back but he was too forceful. He stopped after a few moments.