A Cruise to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look ravishing." He said.

"This old thing? I was never into lingerie. I always slept in my clothes." She said.

"I did too. Just felt better not to get changed in to pajamas." He said.

"I always thought I was weird. Okay, Cancel that. I always KNEW I was weird. But I never thought anyone else was that way." She said.

"Weird is my middle name. A long with a few others that I don't want to mention. They are not nice to repeat to a lady." He said. She laughed.

"I'm tougher than you think, I'm from New York." She said.

"I thought I heard a bit of the accent slip out. But I always thought everyone from New York talked like the Nanny." He said.

"Oh God! No! I hate her voice. It is so grating. She gives New Yorkers a bad name." She said. He laughed.

"I hate her voice as well. She is so annoying! I don't know how she became an actress with that voice." He said.

"Me either." She said and sat down on the bed next to him. She tried to untie his tie. It slipped off and fell on the floor. She started to laugh. "OH! one of those!" She said. She picked up the tie and handed it to him.

"I hate tying ties. That was the best thing I could come up with." He said. He took it from her.

"No Problem. I wish I could get fake shoes. I hate wearing dress shoes. Sneakers do me just fine." She said.

"Me too." He said. He looked in to her eyes. "You are so beautiful. I can't stop looking into your eyes." He said

"I don't mind it. It's nice to see a man looking at my eyes and not anywhere else." She said.

"Your eyes are the pathway to your soul. To know your soul is to look in your eyes." He said. He caressed her face. "I have never seen such beauty and love as I do in your eyes."

"You know exactly what to say. You make me heart melt every time you say such beautiful things to me. No man has ever wanted to do that before." She said.

"You put the words in my heart and I need to express them. Your beauty and your love gives my heart the words and I must tell you. I must tell you over and over." He said. He held her head and kissed her passionately. He couldn't keep it in any longer. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep it in any longer. I have been wanting to kiss you like that for a long time." He said.

She was stunned at the passion of the kiss but she liked it.

"It's all right. I didn't mind it at all. I was just wondering if I could've responded to the kiss. It was so sudden and passionate, I didn't have time to respond to it." She said.

"I am sorry about that. I will try better next time. If there will be a next time." He said.

"Of course there will be...." She said and kissed him passionately. He was stunned at the surprise kiss but responded to her passion. He liked it very much.

"That was wonderful My Darling, well worth the wait." He said.

"Maybe we can find a happy medium and kiss that way." She said. He smiled.

"I couldn't agree more." He said.

He kept caressing her face, He loved touching her and hoped she would touch him more. He loved her touch and it made him feel like he had never felt before. She started to caress his face, He closed his eyes and let her hand glide over his cheeks and chin. He opened his eyes and she was looking straight at him. Her eyes changed from Hazel to Green for a moment. He was shocked at the change, but was happy about it. She noticed his reaction.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Your eyes changed colour. Do they do that often?" He asked curiously.

"I never knew they did change, I know sometimes that they are more brown than green, and, sometimes, more green than brown. But I Never knew they did it with anyone looking at them." She answered.

"They were a solid green for a moment, Like a cats eyes. It was wonderful." He said.

"That is strange. I never knew that that had happened before. I wonder why." She said.

"I don't know. I thought it was something that happened regularly. But I guess I was wrong." He said.

"I don't look at myself in a mirror anyway. I wouldn't know until someone told me about it." She said. "Fair enough. We decide to talk about other things and not what we came here to talk about. But I am glad we can talk about anything." He said. She laughed.

"Yes, You're right. It is good we can talk about anything. I never knew that could happen." She said.

She told him she had Diabetes, a thyroid problem, anemia and Scleroderma. She wanted to tell him everything and if he ran away then she knew he wouldn't be the one. But he stayed and listened.

He told her of his medical problems. He also had a thyroid problem and He was taking a pill for a tumor he had on his pituitary gland. She was shocked to hear that. He said it had shrunk because of the medicine and he had to take a testosterone shot every couple of weeks. He wasn't sure to tell her of the last medical problem he had, but, he knew if he kept it a secret, he wouldn't be truthful to her, and, he wanted to be very truthful to her, and, not keep anything from her.

"I have to tell you something else. It will be hard to hear but I think you need to know. I have a serious problem with depression. I am taking Prozac and another anti-depressant and have been for about 10 years. I had an accident and everything seemed to be going downhill. Part of the reason was the tumor but after that was fixed, I was still depressed. It took me a long time to go out again and I just went out to doctors appointments and I HATE doctors. I have been feeling better for a few months and my parents and sister thought that this might be good medicine to see other people. But I was hesitant, to say the least. And I didn't think anything of it. Which is why I brought a few of my military books with me. I was going to read and not do anything else. But when I first saw you, I had this wonderful day dream that we were meant to be together and almost everything I dreamt HAD come true. We are meant to be together. I just know it." He said.

She was shocked at the news. She had one family member with depression but she wasn't in contact with them all that much. She held his hand and looked straight in to his eyes.

"I admit I don't know a lot about depression. But I hope I can help you with it. If you were so bad, why did you come here? Did they think a trip would help?" She asked.

"I guess so. I was in bed for 2 to 3 weeks at a time and I guess I needed to get out and see other people. I DID go kicking and screaming." He said. "I understand that." She said and laughed a bit. "But there is one thing, you said you had a daydream about me, and that some of it had come true? What was the daydream about?" She asked curiously.

"Well, like you said, we hardly know each other. I just had this wonderful daydream about what you had said to me. About your family and your medical conditions, but mostly the blue dress. It was the same exact one in my day dream and I had no idea what kind of clothes you had. Just everything seems to be coming true." He explained.

"Anything else from the dream that HASN'T come true yet?" She asked curiously.

"Well after a night of dinner in your cabin, we slept together but it was nothing sexual. But I don't remember what we did because I was shaken out of the daydream and woke up. I just wanted to sleep with you and wake up to see your beautiful eyes in the morning. I wanted to know what it was like to sleep with a beautiful woman and have her next to me when I woke up. Talk about a pipe dream." He explained.

"Well, I haven't slept with anyone before. I move around too much to have anyone sleep with me. But, it is an interesting concept. I would only do that if I got to know you better. Just one day of talking will not be enough time." She said.

"I understand." He said. "We did have a good time today. And I suppose I will get to bed." He rose and took his shoes. "I hope we can see each other tomorrow, I have never felt this way about anyone else before in my life. I will never love anyone else. Goodnight My Love." He said. He kissed her on the cheek and left for his room

"What a strange man, Wonderful, but strange. But that is nothing new, I attract the strange ones. But there is something to him. I wonder if I could be falling in love. I never was before and I don't know what happens. I just feel so good the way he talks and the way he looks at me. ESPECIALLY the way he looks at me." She said and got in to bed. She wrapped the covers over her and snuggled down. "Goodnight My Knight." She said and went off to sleep.

She dreamed that they were in a ball room. She was wearing a sexier gown and her dress shoes. He was wearing his suit and his eyes were sparkling blue. They danced a waltz and gazed in each others eyes. They were the only people in the room but music was playing in the background. They were moving in sync with each other and danced wonderfully together. They couldn't stop looking into each others eyes. They held each other so close. She put her head on his shoulder. She couldn't believe a man would want to be with her but he wanted to love only her and it was so wonderful. She WAS falling in love with him, she decided. She just hoped that it wasn't a one time thing. She wanted it to last forever. She smiled as she slept. She wanted the dream to come true.

They suddenly were in her cabin. Standing next to the bed. With one gesture of his hand, her dress came off. She was surprised at first but then smiled. She waved her hand and his clothes came off as well. He smiled as well. They kissed and touched all over, like making love without having intercourse.

They sat on the bed, Still touching and kissing and caressing. He laid her down on her back. Still looking directly into her eyes and she was looking in his. He touched her arms and shoulders and torso. He went to her breasts and looked at her lovingly. She nodded her head and he started to fondle her. He fondled her softly at first and then she started to moan. She had never felt anything so good in her life. He started to do it a bit harder but it just enhanced the pleasure. She was moaning louder and louder. Oooing and ahhhing. Her eyes closed and she writhed in pleasure.

He put his head between her breasts and started to lick and kiss and suck them.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. She woke up from the dream. She started panting and she held her head. "Oh my God! It was so real! And so GOOD! Is this what I really want?" She said to herself.

She never thought about anything sexual in her life. Now, all of a sudden, She wanted her breasts fondled, and, fondled hard. She never had a sexual thought of anyone or anything, but, this dream was so real, she actually felt him doing it to her.

"What is going on here?" She asked herself. A knock came to the door.

"Jeanne? Are you all right? I heard you scream." Bob said through the door.

She got up and went over to the door and opened it. She pulled him in quickly and shut it again.

"I just had a very weird and very REAL dream." She said.

"It must have been scary, I heard you scream, it was a loud scream." He said.

"Well, it felt real. I actually HAD felt what you were doing to me and it felt so good." She explained. He was shocked.

"Really? What was I doing to make you have that kind of reaction?" He asked confused.

"You were fondling me. Softly, at first, and, I liked it, but, when you did it a bit harder, it felt REALLY good!" She said. He had a smile on his face.

"I WAS thinking about fondling you. I also want to bury my face in there and lick and suck them." He said.

"You did that too. That is what made me scream. It REALLY felt good. I never thought I would like any kind of sexual contact, but this... was amazing." She said.

"See? We are connected. I Have never had this kind of reaction from any woman and I think this proves it that we DO belong together." He said.

"I certainly never had this kind of reaction before. I had no idea how good it could be, or, how good it could feel." She said. She sat back down on the bed. He followed her and sat down beside her.

"I wonder why you dreamt something that was so intimate, since we hardly know each other." He said.

"I came to a decision." She started. He looked at her. "I decided that I was falling in love with you. I want your attention and loving and I don't think anyone else will be willing to give it to me. I do want to be with you. Maybe my mind confirmed what I wanted and made me dream it. I mean I have never wanted a man to fondle me before, but, the way you did it was fantastic!" She said.

"I hope I can get a chance to really do it. If you'll let me, of course." He said.

"We will see. I am curious how you would do it but I think I need sleep. But I don't know if I can. The dream was so vivid and so real. I actually felt you fondling me. It was a weird sensation." She said.

"I hope it was a good sensation." He said.

"Yes it was. It was VERY good!" She answered. He smiled.

"I'm glad. I hope I can live up to how it felt in the dream. I have been having these feelings since I saw you, and I DO want to make love to you but, I know it is too soon." He said.

"I never made love before. It wasn't even in my realm of thinking, I just did what I thought I should do and never thought about it. I knew I didn't want it if I was just dating someone, but, You have given me such feelings that I can't deny, or ignore." She said. He smiled.

"You make me feel the same way. It's like what I said, You put the romance and feelings in my heart and I have to express them or else I will burst." He said. She caressed his face. She loved touching him and he loved her touch.

"No man has ever made me feel this way. No one!" She said.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked curiously. She looked at him curiously. "I mean stay here for the night. Or do you want to be alone?" He asked. She understood what he meant.

"Please stay. I want to be with you. I think I need your love right now. Just to be held and loved." She said.

"Anything you wish, My Love. I will give it to you." He said.

She held him so close and kissed him. He stroked her hair and held her tightly.

"I will never let you go.... Believe that." He said.

"I do." She said.

"What lovely words." He said with a smile. She smiled as well. They fell asleep on the bed in each others arms.

They continued with the cruise. They were married in St. Thomas and he had bought her the Sapphire necklace as a wedding gift. She gave him the greatest gift. Her love and her virginity. They had a wonderful Wedding night and she went home with him to England. They lived in a small house but it was big enough for the two of them.