A Crush Taken Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this all? Was this insane amount of pleasure just over like that or did I dream it all? I really didn't care to much all I knew was that I was hungry. I got up and got dressed and figured that the only food I could manage at this moment was vending machine food. I scooted down the hall and to the elevator and to the main floor where to choice is snack food weren't huge but enough to keep me satisfied for a couple hours. I return to the room and down the pop and chips but before I could get to anymore snacks I laid down again. I was about to fall back asleep when I felt a piece of paper on the pillow. It was a letter from him.

"I am sorry I left without saying anything but I had to get back to take care of some stuff. Hopefully I will see you soon. Try and get some rest. You'll need it."

I was so shocked that not only was everything real but he had left me a note. I feel curled up and feel right back to sleep. No dreams came to me even though I was anxious to get them. I woke up a couple of times thinking I heard noises. I tossed and turned until I finally got into a comfortable position. When I woke hours later, I crawled out of bed and stumbled into the shower. I spent a little longer than usual soaking and scrubbing my body. I went back to the room and changed in a sundress and no undies. I took a look in the mirror and brushed my hair and threw it into a ponytail. After I found my sandals I grabbed the room key and headed out the door. When I got to my car, I climbed in and drove over to food. I parked and got out, went inside and got something to eat. I didn't realize even with the snacks how in creditably hungry I was. I downed my food and thought of my next course of action. I decided to go hang with my friends for awhile. I showed up with food and a new pack of cigarettes, so of course everyone showed up. I spent about two hours hanging with friends before he showed back up. He walked up and didn't pay me any attention just hung out and chilled with us. We were caught up in everything that I didn't notice he had left until I got a text message.

"You can walk?"

"LOL, thanks for the note."

"Your welcome, I am going to chill for awhile but I will be INTOUCH"

"LOL, ok"

I was so ready to just jump him again, but I knew I should try and show patience. It was funny normally I would try so hard to get him to jump me again but with this one I knew better. I continued to hang with my friends until late into the night when I decided to head back to my room. As I was traveling I realized I hadn't eaten in sometime and was starving. I grabbed some fast food and went back to the hotel room. Walking in the hotel lobby I got this strange feeling and wasn't sure what it was. I went into the elevator and pushed the button for my floor. I went down the hallway and again got the feeling right before I opened the door. I shook it off, deciding that there was nothing. Opening the door I found that the fan was on and it look as though the bed had been made even though I put a do not disturb sign on the door. I threw my food on the counter, my bag on the floor and was crossing to the phone to yell at the front desk for coming in the room when my own phone went off. A text from him.

"Want to catch a movie?"

"Yea, I'll come get you"

"No need"

"What do you mean?"

"Go outside"

"Ok"

I picked my bag back up, grabbed the key and headed out the door. I walked out and nearly ran into him.

"Hey, ready? Or do you want to injury me more?"

"Funny. No I am ready. What movie did you have in mind?"

With a sinister smile, "Does it matter?" leaning closer in, "we won't be watching much."

"Oh really, we'll see."

I lead down the hallway and he closely followed. On the way out he never put his paws on me all the way down to the car and to the movie theater. Every time I thought he would try, or gave him and opportunity he never did. He bought our tickets and headed inside. I lead him to the counter and we grabbed a pop and some popcorn and still nothing. I just assumed he had given up and we walked into the very empty theater. I turned to him wondering what movie he had picked. It turned out he had chosen the oldest one out. Ding, empty theater. I kept wondering why we had to be alone to talk, or to flirt and I think it had to do with the fact that most of the time we got a second alone we would jump all over each other. We picked the seats at the top and waited for the place to fill in. It never did and as the lights went dark I handed him the popcorn.

"You don't want?"

"In a bit."

He threw his arm around me and for the first ten minutes nothing happened. I reached for the popcorn without looking; if I had I might notice that he had put it on the other side of him, so inside of grabbed popcorn my hand went directly to his thigh.

"Sorry I was going for the popcorn" I blushed and pulled my hand back.

"Wait don't move your hand."

He grabbed my hand and not only placed it back but then decided to slide it down his the front of his jeans. I inhaled deeply, and my vision started to go fuzzy, and my pussy instantly got wet. I started to slowly jerk him off in the back of the theater and I began to squirm in my seat. He leaned over and growled in my ear.

"I want to feel your pussy on my cock again."

I swear he lived to make me squirm and shift. I just nodded and whimpered. My breathing got faster and faster. I stood up, to allow him to put me in any way he wanted. He bent me forward slightly over the seats in front of us just slightly pushed up my skirt and slid two fingers in to get me wet and to get me even hornier. I breathed in hard as I pushed back on his fingers. I heard him unzipped his pants and the next thing I felt was his thick cock swiftly shove its way into my eager cunt. I groaned and moaned at first his hands were just on my hips, guiding and moving me. But his hand quickly grasped my tits, tugging, squeezing, and pinching my nipples. Then one hand went to my back scratching and rubbing. At first all the movements were different but in time they began a pattern. I had no idea what the hell this movie was about and I didn't care. I was kind of scared that someone was going to come in but this whole thing was too good to stop. He was so amazing that I felt like I was about to pass out. I felt him start to speed up and thrust harder and harder and knew he was close. I began to squeeze my pussy muscles, knowing this would get him off. I looked up and notice some of the movie, realizing I had already seen it and it was close to over. A couple more thrusts and I was being thrown overboard. I started to get louder and louder, and I could have sworn that I heard someone up in the projection booth but I knew with a coupled more thrusts I would be finished. He went so fast that I knew we would have to sit through the next showing just so I could recover from this. He became rock hard right before his nails dug deep into my back and ass as his exploded in my pussy. He fell backwards into his seat and zipped up his jeans. I on the other hand fell onto the floor. My legs shook so bad that I couldn't stand. I heard the movie end and I looked up and he had the biggest shit face grin.

"Well that was a good movie."

"Seriously? Did we just do that?"

"Why didn't like it?"

I just answered him with a small chuckle and grin. This was not the end of this and I knew it. I pulled myself into the seat and leaned away to support myself but he pulled me towards him. I leaned against his chest hoping it wouldn't end. The credits ended and he suggested we get up and grab something eat to recharge. I agreed and we headed out. When we stopped for pizza I could barely get out of the car. I tried to hide it from him but of course he noticed.

"Maybe I should give you a day or so off? You look beat."

"No thanks to you."

"Hey, I just did what you told me to."

"And what pray tell was that?"

"Anything I wanted."

We sat down at booth in the back and didn't say much to each other till the food came.

"So how much more of this are we going to do?"

"I figure maybe just chill for a couple hours and then start again where ever we may be."

12