A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 12

Story Info
Carla takes to the air, with two college guys.
1.3k words
4.29
45.7k
00

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Carla Anton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: Ralph

Attachments:
Received: September
9th, 2006 7:12:02 pm CDT

________________________________________________
________________________________________________


Marcus:

As I mentioned in my previous email, I heard from Ralph. He found out what happened to Angie and me, and I guess he figured out the reason for some of the strange occurrences around our cubicles. Remember the time he came to ask you to lunch and Angie was standing in my cubicle as he talked to her. Well, when he finally figured out that, at that time, I was on my knees eating Angie he went a bit crazy. He actually quit his job and has been trying to catch up with Angie and me ever since.

Well, we ran into him at the airport in St. Louis. Angie and I were scheduled to fly to San Antonio, Texas but some bad weather in the area threatened to mess up the flight schedules. Trying to get out before the really bad stuff got in, we left as soon as we woke up that morning and went to the airport. Our original flight was scheduled to leave around 6 pm, but we got on standby hoping to pick up something earlier.

Anyway, Angie and I were just hanging out around the gate when she spotted Ralph. A few minutes later we saw him at the desk at our gate, apparently trying to get on a flight to San Antonio. I had responded to his email from the day before and mentioned we were heading to Texas and he apparently changed his plans in an effort to catch up with us.

Angie and I had just started talking with Ralph, when I heard my name called out on the intercom. I went to the counter and they indicated they had one seat available on the first flight out. Angie and I had agreed if we couldn't travel together we'd pass on the standby ticket, but as I was talking to the gate agent, she came up and told me to go on ahead. So I went ahead and took the seat, leaving Angie behind with Ralph to catch a later flight.

I got on the plane and slowly moved down the aisle until I reached the last row. There was my seat between two college guys wearing sweatshirts with SAC on the front. The guy on the aisle seat stood up and I slipped into my seat.

I barely had time to fasten my seat belt until the plane was backing away and then heading down the taxiway. Sitting between the two young men, I had hoped for some interesting conversation or something, but both seemed too busy tossing things to some young girls several rows ahead of us.

One of them finally calmed down enough to tell me that SAC stood for San Antonio College, a junior college in the city. The two guys were part of the cheerleading squad and the girls up ahead of us were cheerleaders. The guys were part of the equipment attendants for the squad.

Apparently the squad had been partying a lot the night before because by the time the plane had left the ground both of the guys were asleep. I prepared myself for a very boring flight, actually leafing through the complimentary airline magazine.

Sitting between the two guys, feeling their arms and legs against mine started distracting me a bit from the magazine. You really couldn't call these guys athletes, but carrying the equipment and stuff had kept them in some shape, so the hard feel of them against me was kind of sexy.

Sure they were a bit immature and the cheerleaders treated them like servants, but I could feel a wetness forming between my legs. I moved around a bit, but the guys continued sleeping. I continued getting turned on more and more as I tried to rouse them, but when I couldn't, I finally just figured what the hell.

I leaned back in my seat and slipped my hand down the front of my pants, working it under the elastic band on my panties and sliding my fingers down through my hair. Slipping a finger into my pussy, I let them get wet and then I moved back up to my clit. While gently moving my thighs and feeling their legs against mine I played with my clit between my thumb and index finger.

It didn't take long before I was pumping my hips in unison with my fingers. Although when I came I only moaned faintly, I did notice that both of the guys had tents in their sweat pants. Either they had awakened sometime while I masturbated, or they had been awake the whole time and enjoying it all.

Hell, I felt sorry for these poor guys. The cheerleaders obviously teased them unmercifully and on a trip like this it may have been some time since they've had sex. I imagine they shared a room, so even finding the privacy to jack off might have been difficult for them. I whispered just loud enough for the guys to hear me, "You got to quit fantasizing about those girls, they're just going to continue teasing you."

I then reached my hand hands out, one to the right and the other to the left, and wrapped them around their cocks. I began slowly stroking them through their sweatpants and underwear. Both of the guys must have been shocked out of their minds because they both had their hands clamped to the armrest on the seats.

"Look guys, give me a little help here," I said, hoping they'd get a clue and at least pull their cocks out of their pants. They didn't so I continued, "Will you please take them out so I can do this better?"

They jumped then, proudly whipping them out. I took hold of each one, purred a bit and whispered first to one and then to the other how nice their cocks were. Those poor guys, hoping to make it last I longer worked slow, starting down at the base where I ran my fingernails through their pubic hair. I then slowly slid my hands upward, up over the head and then back down. I didn't have any lubricant so I was sliding their skin up and down their shaft, but they both loved it.

It was almost like a dance, with both of them lifting their tight asses up off the seats as I stroked them. It was as if they were fucking my hands. Oh I loved it, feeling them respond to such a simple act, and yeah, I know they loved it too, because in just a moment or two more they came.

I had forgotten how you guys were when you were young; hell I thought they would splash against the top of the plane. One came up my arm, all the way up to the shoulder, the other actually got some on his own chin. Once they shot their wad, we moved quickly to clean it all up, but the back of the plane smelled like sperm and I could see the cheerleaders turning around, wondering why they suddenly smelled cum on the plane.

I simply smiled at them, dabbing the white jism off my sweater. The guys started congratulating themselves until I scolded them, "Come on guys, act like you've done this before, if not for your own sake, for those girls."

The cheerleaders had finally figured out what happened, and when the guys calmed down and leaned back in their seats like they did this all the time the girls turned away, completely exasperated. Reaching my hand down onto their knees, I said, "I'm proud of you two, putting those bitches in their places." Both smiled with a new found confidence.

Later, as we got off the plane I made sure the girls were watching when I went up and kissed each guy on the cheek, thanking both of them for a wonderful flight. Oh wow, I'm gonna have to leave here to go pick up Angie and Ralph at the airport.

I'll write you again soon,

Carla.