A Cubicle Conversation Ch. 13

Story Info
An email from Ralph describes an airport scene with Angie.
859 words
4.38
36.1k
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: Ralph Ranton
To: Marcus Thornton
CC:

Subject: You Dog

Attachments:
Received: September
10th, 2006 5:18:52 pm CDT
____________________________________________
____________________________________________


Marcus:

You dog! You dirty dog man! The gig is up, it is fucking up and I know all about it, you dog. You and Carla and Angie… Angie! In your office during working hours? I don't know whether to congratulate you or kick your ass for not including me.

I mean man, couldn't you have just let me take a peek or something, especially that time when I came to go to lunch with you, and Angie is just standing there talking to me. She's talking to me while Carla is eating her pussy… and you didn't tell me.

And to think of it, you were just going to let all this pass on by, Carla and Angie fly off to a few cities and Ralph doesn't know any of what's going on. You owe me man, you owe me big time, I had to fly to St. Louis before I could catch up with them and hell, they were ready to fly off to San Antonio.

The three of us were there trying to catch an early flight to San Antonio, you see, Carla and Angie have some plans for the Alamo or something. I figured I'm just along for the ride. Anyway, we all were on standby when one seat came up. Carla said she'd go ahead and make all the arrangements for Angie and me. They'd had everything set up for two travelers, so someone had to modify the accommodations for three instead of two people.

So Carla went ahead to get everything fixed up and Angie and I were left alone in the airport. I tell you man, Carla is nice, but damn, that Angie is too much. I was so hot to get with her, I planned to spring for a hotel there, but shit, Angie reminded me we were on stand-by. We had to hang out by the departure gate as each subsequent flight loaded up and flew off, leaving us behind.

I was ready to head for the bar and medicate when Angie motioned for me to head down a short corridor. There was some construction in the area and the corridor kind of dead-ended against a plywood barrier. We walked over near the barrier and Angie suddenly pushed me in between two columns.

So there I stood, my luggage in my hands, with the plywood barrier behind me and a large concrete column on each side of me. Still trying to figure out what was about to happen, Angie took her luggage, stacked it on top of mine and then slipped between the stacked luggage and the column.

Standing there, I had a clear view of our gate and we were close enough to hear the overhead announcements as the successive flights were called. Okay call me a little slow, but I still had no idea what Angie was thinking, that is until she ducked down behind the luggage concealing herself from everyone but me. It wasn't until I felt the tug on my zipper that I had any idea what Angie planned.

Well, as soon as Angie eased my cock out of my pants it immediately rose to greet her and I watched as she gently stroked it with her hands, letting both slide up from the shaft out over the head. In just a few moments she had worked a nice pool of pre-cum onto the tip, where she dipped her tongue and lapped up every drop.

Suddenly, as if that taste invigorated her, she sucked me into her mouth with an incredible force. I could see her cheeks pucker inward with each successive suck and felt her tongue circling my head. The sensation was incredible and when she squeezed my balls with one hand, and then stroked my shaft with the other all I could do is lean back against the plywood barrier and shoot my load into her mouth. And god I came, spurting into her mouth again and again and again, as she sucked and swallowed, nearly gagging one time.

She then stood up and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, feeding me back a bit of the cum she had not swallowed. A slightly salty, but bland taste filled my mouth as we kissed. When we finished kissing, I looked over our hide-away trying to figure a way to return the favor, but before I figured anything out I heard our names called on the loud speaker.

I quickly slipped my cock back into my pants, zipped up, grabbed Angie and kissed her hard, grabbing her ass with my right hand. We finished a long kiss and then had to run to the counter to get our tickets. We boarded the plane, but unfortunately our seats were not together. It seems my plans for returning the favor were foiled.

Or were they? Hey I'm off to follow the girls to dinner, I'll send another email to let you know if anything else happened on the way to San Antonio.

You dog,

Ralph