A Cuckold at Crystal Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaughan1
Vaughan1
43 Followers

I answered the door and showed them into my home on the lake.

The main colour scheme in the boat were aquas, greens and varnished wood.

The main living room, however, was white with different shades of brown wood. It looked luxurious and classy with a couple of white marble figurines standing in the corners.

A spare sofa bed was already unfolded, made up and ready for use.

The drinks were also set out in preparation for this visit and were on the side cabinet.

I invited them in and they sat down on the sofa opposite to mine and I smiled at them in welcome.

Soft saxophone music was playing on my stereo.

"Sachin, why don't you make us all a drink, while your wife and I get to know each other. The drinks are over there on the cabinet with glasses." I gestured with my hand to where the wine was situated.

I wanted Sachin to feel he was a servant to his Bull.

"Yes Sir," Sachin obeyed while his wife took off her jacket. We chatted about her favourite music, her work as a secretary and general chit chat that helped her to relax.

Sachin came back with the drinks for each of us and sat quietly listening to us, only speaking when he was spoken to. I was pleased that he knew his place.

I decided to take the couple by surprise. "Have you got panties on?" I asked Rani.

She shook her head.

"Good Girl!"

Then to Sachin. "Pull your wife's skirt up so I can see her shaved Indian pussy."

Sachin obediently did as I asked. He pushed open her legs to show me.

I nodded in approval at her hairless cunt.

"Good Cuck" I told him and noticed that he had an erection. "Get your cock out. Let's see how big you really are and remind me why you are here again."

Sachin took off his trousers and briefs and folded them up by his wife's coat. His cock was thinner than mine and certainly smaller than most but not as small as I had thought. Even so, I was not going to let him know this. To make him feel inferior was part of the cuckold fantasy that this couple both craved.

"Sir, I have a small cock and I have bought my wife here for you to satisfy."

"I see your problem about a small cock," I told him taking on the role of a superior bull male. "Never mind, I'll satisfy your wife today and then your wife can decide if she wishes this to be a regular arrangement. Now, go sit in the corner like a good boy and watch us in silence. Drink your wine and... Sachin don't you dare touch your cock."

Sachin obeyed and watched us intently.

"Take your clothes off Rani, then come kneel over here Sweetie like a good submissive slut. I want you to take my cock out, worship it and compare it to your husbands. Remember I am the Bull male Sweetie and your husband over there is just my "Sissy Boy."

Rani removed her clothes sexily and totally naked, she knelt by my side and undressed me, neatly folding my clothes and placing them on a chair.

She took my cock in her hand and played her part well.

Maybe she had been reading up on the subject for she told her passive husband, "Look how big Sir Slade's cock is. I'm going to touch him, wank him and suck him. I want to make him hard so he can fuck me. Look Sachin, he is bigger than you and he isn't even hard yet!"

I felt the tip of my cock against her lips. She opened her mouth wide. I watched her and then Sachin as she slid my cock in her head.

Loudly so Sachin could hear, "Rani, you have another man's cock inside your mouth! Come on my sexy little slut, suck and lick me." I gave her head a nudge and guided her to a steady head fuck.

Sachin stared with his small thin cock straining and oozing precum. He wanted to wank, but wouldn't dare touch himself after I had forbidden it.

Rani tasted me, tentatively at first and then with eager enthusiasm. She sucked and licked and felt me stiffen inside her mouth.

She had always wondered what it would be like having another man's cock in her mouth and now she knew.

"That's it baby, get me nice and hard and then Sachin can hold you while I guide it into your married pussy." I said teasing them with my authority over them.

I fucked her head harder and before long she was gagging from its sheer size ramming and dipping into her throat. I was fully erect now; thick and hard and ready for his wife.

After a while, I pulled her hair lifting her head away. She realised it was time to fuck. She stood and straddled herself over me.

I beckoned Sachin to come forward.

"Give your wife to me." I told him. "Help her to mount me."

I held the base of my thick cock while Sachin spread his wife's pussy for me. We all watched as she lowered herself down on my dick. She didn't really need his guidance but his involvement helped to instil, he was just a mere beta male in the presence of a much more superior alpha male.

She sank down on me and Sachin and I watched my white cock disappear and stretch the inside of her Asian, married pussy.

At last Sachin had had his fantasy bought to reality. He was seeing another man's cock deep inside his wife.

Once his wife was impaled on me, I flicked my head to dismiss him and for him to return to his seat to watch. He cock looked painfully hard and was dripping precum.

Sachin obeyed and watched intently; he watched his lovely wife move up and down on me moaning; he watched my cock appearing and disappearing inside his hot and horny wife. He watched me thrusting upwards to meet her downward thrusts. He watched his wife fuck another man!

She was not just fucking me with her pussy though, her moans and thrusting hips showed she was enjoying it. She was fucking me with her whole body and mind. The words coming from her lips shocked and excited him. She began to massage her own breasts to add pleasure to her performance.

She really was putting on a wonderful show for her cuckold husband and I was enjoying every minute of it.

I asked her questions and she answered me between moans of pleasure,

"You like my big cock in you, stretching you don't you?"

"Yes Sir, I do. You are so big," she answered.

"Tell me in front of your husband Rani, show him how good I am. Tell him, you are my slut now, my sexy little fuck toy."

She moaned and moved her hips more. Her pussy was gushing with her hot juices as she fucked me.

Loud enough for Sachin to hear, "Sir, You feel so good in me."

"It's so great to have a real man's cock inside me Sir"

"You are so big Sir, you fill me up properly, not like my husband. He is so small compared to you"

"Oh my God Sir, you are the best fuck I have ever had. You make me wild"

"Sir, Your cock is so big, my pussy will never be the same. I won't feel my husband in me after this."

She really was quite the slut and to my delight saying the words of slight degradation that Sachin needed to fulfil his own cuckold fantasy.

I looked over at him, although not touching himself, he was thrusting his hips a little in the air fucking an imaginary fantasy in his head. He loved what he was seeing and hearing!

Encouraged, Rani began to shout words that a man liked to hear; that drove a man to fuck harder and deeper; words that would bring cum gushing up from a man like me to fill her pussy.

"Sir, fuck me harder, your slut needs it,"

"Sir, use me for your pleasure."

"I am Sir's cum dump."

"Sir, you can take me anytime you want."

"My tits will always be ready for your hands and lips Sir. My pussy and ass will always be spread for you at your command Sir. Isn't that right Sachin?"

Sachin nodded and said, "Yes Sir. She is yours first and whenever you want. My wife will be ready whenever you want her. She is your fuck toy Sir Slade."

Rani cried, "I need a man like you. I need your desire for me. Use me Sir, Take me Sir."

It didn't take long after that. I took her on the sofa bed doggy style, telling her to lower her arms so her face was on the bed facing Sachin. Their eyes locked as I plundered her pussy.

I fucked hard, deep and bruising. I pistoned back and forth, massaging her tits, slapping her ass and using her married body for my pleasure.

I liked my white cock disappearing into her olive coloured pussy. A pussy shaved for me by her husband. I groaned, she was so tight and good for my bull cock.

I spit on her asshole and thumbed it as I fucked her, stretching her anal star for me.

"This for me too Sweetie?" I asked pushing my thumb right the way into her ass.

"Yes Sir, but I've never..." she panted.

I was delighted. "Then I will claim it."

As I fucked his wife, I spoke to Sachin, "Her ass is mine. She is my ass whore, not yours. No one can fuck her there except me and that includes you. Is that clear?"

Sachin replied, "Yes Sir, crystal clear,"

At this my cock exploded and I rocketed my semen all in her pussy and then replacing my cock with my fingers, my cock continued to shoot all over her ass and back.

At the same time, Rani screamed her release and I felt her spasm on my fingers as she rode the waves of passion.

Sachin watched all this. He saw his wife orgasm with me, her new lover. He saw my cum between his wife's pussy lips and all over her body.

I smacked his wife's ass. "Clean me up with your mouth Sweetie" I ordered, sitting back on my sofa. "Sachin, clean your wife up and prepare her asshole for my cock."

Rani knelt and then bent over before me, presenting her ass and pussy to Sachin.

She took my cock in her mouth and her dutiful submissive husband, knelt behind her and began his clean-up of her ass and pussy, tasting and swallowing our sex mixture. He rubbed my splashed cum into her skin like a scented moisturiser.

His cock was rock hard from watching his wife get well and truly fucked and from his added treatment as a submissive male. He loved how he felt at this moment, humiliated but more turned on than he had ever been in his life.

Rani felt elated. Never had she had such a raw, hard fucking before. She had been used and she loved it. The extra thrill of her husband watching her and knowing he approved and was turned on made her feel less guilty about cumming with a stranger.

She pushed back on her husband's face and sucked and cleaned my cock until I was hard again.

I threw a tube of lube at Sachin. "Get her ass ready for me. I'm going to ass fuck your wife in a minute."

"Yes Sir, I will."

"Good Cuck," I told him and stroked Rani's hair as I sipped my wine.

I shut my eyes and savoured the taste of the wine; the feel of her married mouth licking my cock; the sound of the sax music with little smatterings of Rani's gasps and moans as Sachin licked and poked at her holes.

I smiled. I felt good and knew the couple in front of me were enjoying their first experience of cuckolding.

I told Sachin to go and sit back in his chair and watch. I told Rani to get on all fours and lower her face to the bed like before and look at her husband. When I was happy with her positioning, I inspected her ass and lubed up my cock. Sachin had done a good job of loosening her up.

I placed a foot on the bed sofa and eased my cockhead into her ass. Her anal sphincter was tight but with some prodding and pushing the ring of muscle relaxed and allowed entry to her tight passageway. She felt amazing and we both groaned as I claimed her anal virginity.

I pushed all the way in and rested inside her allowing time for her to adjust and fight the feelings of wanting to shit. I massaged her ass cheeks to soothe as I waited.

"Ready?" I checked with her, after a short while.

"Yes Sir," she gasped.

I slowly began rocking my cock inside of her. It hurt Rani some, despite the loosening her husband had achieved. Rani had never had a cock seem so huge inside of her, especially in this forbidden place I had claimed as mine.

My balls rested against her smooth lips then I drew back, before thrusting back into her completely. The first few thrusts Rani grunted in pain as the full length of my shaft was buried inside of her.

As her body adjusted to my presence, though, her cunt heated up again with arousal, and she started feeling the pleasure that anal sex offered.

My hand came under her and played with her titties and clit.

Delightfully, Rani started pushing back into my crotch with her hips, meeting my thrusts, begging me, without words, to fill her.

She cried out softly with the combined joy of my hand on her clit and my cock in her ass. Then I grasped her hips with both hands and began to fuck my sex toy hard.

We both felt the sensation building from the delicious friction of my cock in her tight anal passage. I felt the orgasm grow. I pulled her fully against me, enveloping my cock in her ass. I slid my hips against her, up and down, and the sensations grew and grew. I fucked her hard and fast and we moaned in lust.

Rani started to rub her clitoris greedily.

As our moans filled the room, my body stiffened. I thrust my cock deep into her ass and filled it with my seed. I roared with pleasure as it rocketed up my cock.

Rani screamed in her release, trembling and happy with my use of her. She was now my fuck toy, claimed, used and scented in my cum and spit.

She collapsed on the sofa bed under me. I pulled out from her ass and rolled onto the bed beside her. I kissed her, pleased.

After a few minutes, we sat up and I spoke to Sachin. I commanded him to clean his wife while she cleaned me with her mouth. When done to my satisfaction, I spoke to Sachin again.

"You can sit in front of us now and thank me properly for fucking your wife and taking her anal cherry."

"Yes Sir. Thank you for fucking my wife, for making her your personal ass whore and making her cum." He told me sincerely, but I wanted more.

"Sachin, You verbal thanks is acknowledged. Now you have to masturbate in front of me as your wife's lover, to show your approval and appreciation of our performance... And after you cum, you thank me for allowing you that pleasure."

Sachin blushed, humiliated but excited by the power I exerted over him. He obediently wanked while we sat back, watched and drank our wine.

I fondled his wife's titties and cunt idly which he found exciting and helped him along.

I knew he wanted to feel pathetic and slightly degraded to feed his submissive fantasy so I teased him and said,

"Look Sachin, I'm feeling your wife's cunt and titties. She loves it, look at her face."

"Rani, look at him pulling on his pathetic dick in front of us Sweetie. He knows you need me to fuck all your holes so you can feel a proper man inside you"

That sent Sachin over the edge and he exploded his white creamy cum all over his belly.

When he had caught his breath again, he looked over at me,

"Thank you Sir Slade.

Thank you Sir, for fucking my wife in front of me and filling her with your cum.

Thank you Sir for spraying her with your cum and giving me the honour of cleaning her up and massaging your cum in her skin afterwards.

Thank you for allowing me to remember what you have done to my wife and letting me masturbate until I came on my stomach."

Afterwards I dressed but made them stay undressed. I made Sachin stay with his cum on his belly while we all sat drinking more wine. We discussed the afternoon and how the couple felt. Sachin and Rani decided they did wish to involve me in their relationship again.

"I think we should leave the when and where for Sir Slade to decide." Rani voiced her thoughts. "I don't want to arrange dates or set nights aside for visits and all that." She explained. "I would prefer it that whenever Sir Slade wants to fuck me he can just come over to us... or... me... or us to come here."

She paused and looked at her husband. "I do love you." She told Sachin who seemed unsure but also could not disguise his erection beginning to rise again. "You will have lots of fun too. I won't neglect you." Rani promised.

I spoke and told them, "That casual arrangement suits me better, Sachin. Your wife knows your fantasies; she knows what floats your boat and you know that she will deliver. After all, she also has her own fantasies to fulfil now and you are a cuckold, her cuckold. I may want her to visit me alone, or keep you waiting in the car. I will fuck her and use her with or without you there. She can tell you about it later. Your wife is now a practising Cuckoldress and if she is eager to explore her new found freedom, then you should let her."

Sachin thought about it, agreed and then grinned. He raised his glass, "To new friendships."

We all raised our glasses and said, "To new friendships"

And I added, "And new Fuck toys of course"

"Yes Sir." The couple giggled. Now that was worth drinking to.

The End.

Vaughan1
Vaughan1
43 Followers
12